Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP SELLING NOW!! URGENT CALL TO BITSTAMPERS AROUND THE WORLD  (Read 5002 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:10:30 PM

Sellers!

People i know that some of you are behind this wild selling. But I would like to point to you that we still have a lot of ways to go with bitcoin. And selling at this point would only make the road tardier. We have a goal, to jump 1,000 dollars and beyond. This is my dreams and yours, we have a dream people. If you sell now at these prices you would be giving up on that dream.

Surely this selling has got to stop, it's confusion. I know it's everyone on it's own, and that it's a free market full of competition, but let's unite for a common goal. This common goal which is of us all. No is a powerful word, say NO to selling at these prices, refuse. If we all unanimously refuse, if we all stand resolute at this hour of adversity we'll bring value back into bitcoin.

To buyers

You have to protest, protest against this market, set your buy orders high, high into the sky, up at 2,000 and above, refuse to buy any lower, show the market that bitcoin has more value than this and that you are ready to pay great sums, take one for the community. This attitude of cannibalizing on others fears and feeding on others angsts hinders bitcoin's growth.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

This will never work.  Ever.

If everyone cumulatively refused to buy and/or sell at sub-$2000, you will still get at least one guy who sets his bid/ask at $1999.  Then you get someone in at $1998, then $1997, etc.  This would continually happen until we get to the price we're at now.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:31:57 PM

As long as we have a few thousand people with a decent income that believe in bitcoin there can only be one ending... Do not give up.  If 10 000 of us keep buying eventually we will get all of the coins from the weak hands...  HODL them don't listen to this spend shit.. don't spend it at places that instant change to fiat bad, bad boy.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:08:43 PM

It is what it is friend.  I like that your passionate for the value of BTC but people will do what they want.  Many will likely make the wrong decision and not hodl and buy more at lower prices.
NeedsMoreBTC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:31:12 PM

Holding since i dont even own 1 BTC.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:31:53 PM

To buyers

You have to protest, protest against this market, set your buy orders high, high into the sky, up at 2,000 and above, refuse to buy any lower, show the market that bitcoin has more value than this and that you are ready to pay great sums, take one for the community. This attitude of cannibalizing on others fears and feeding on others angsts hinders bitcoin's growth.

You realize this is ridiculous right?  I'm as concerned by the price drop as anyone but you can't post high buy orders most exchanges will automatically execute them at a lower price.

Not sure if trolling, but you might as well ask them to light money on fire.  Simply asking them to buy more btc would help a lot.
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:15:03 PM

I would like to see bitcoin go up.  However this is a FREE MARKET.
So enjoy the ride!

Well, this is also good for people who dont have bitcoins, they can buy now for a lower price before it goes up again.

Bitcoin in the real world is something new ( i know it excist for a few years already ). Let it drop a bit, let new people enjoy the good things from bitcoin.

I don't sell any bitcoin till i can pay my house every month with bitcoins, till i can pay the electricity bill with bitcoins, till i can pay everything i buy right now with bitcoin.

I'm not a bitcoin supporter so i can sell bitcoins for euro's.. That's not where the bitcoin is made for.. I still hate ( well not really hate, because it's every one owns choice ) the people who want earn dollars / euro's / whatever with bitcoin.. That will kill bitcoin, because its an alternative for the dollar / euro.

I would say, let the price drop some more, so new people can step on board without paying 600 / 1200 dollars for 1 coin.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3274

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:02:30 PM

I would say, let the price drop some more, so new people can step on board without paying 600 / 1200 dollars for 1 coin.

There is no reason to believe it is better to buy bitcoins at $1 than it is to buy them at $1000. If the price doubles in a year, then you will make the same amount in either case. There is also no reason to believe that a price at $1 is more likely to double than a price at $1000. It's all relative.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
johnnyrocket

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:13:27 PM

As long as we have a few thousand people with a decent income that believe in bitcoin there can only be one ending... Do not give up.  If 10 000 of us keep buying eventually we will get all of the coins from the weak hands...  HODL them don't listen to this spend shit.. don't spend it at places that instant change to fiat bad, bad boy.

Instant changing to fiat isn't necessarily a huge problem - it provides liquidity at market prices. Companies that amass large quantities of bitcoin and then exchange to fiat in bulk can impact markets though, so beware of those.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:52:38 AM

Thanks for that cancer op.
DurbanPoison

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:31:42 AM

Somehow I doubt people intent on selling are going to be swayed by a post on Bitcointalk.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:51:31 PM

I would like to see bitcoin go up.  However this is a FREE MARKET.
So enjoy the ride!

Well, this is also good for people who dont have bitcoins, they can buy now for a lower price before it goes up again.

Bitcoin in the real world is something new ( i know it excist for a few years already ). Let it drop a bit, let new people enjoy the good things from bitcoin.

I don't sell any bitcoin till i can pay my house every month with bitcoins, till i can pay the electricity bill with bitcoins, till i can pay everything i buy right now with bitcoin.

I'm not a bitcoin supporter so i can sell bitcoins for euro's.. That's not where the bitcoin is made for.. I still hate ( well not really hate, because it's every one owns choice ) the people who want earn dollars / euro's / whatever with bitcoin.. That will kill bitcoin, because its an alternative for the dollar / euro.

Yes if BTC gose under 100$, peopel wil get second chance to get them plenty.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:14:32 PM

Bad bots + stop loss orders.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3274

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:58:00 PM

Yes if BTC gose under 100$, peopel wil get second chance to get them plenty.

What good is getting more BTC if it is worth less? What would you rather have -- 1000 BTC at $1 each or 1 BTC at $1000 each? The current price is irrelevant. Either way, if the price doubles you will double your money and the result is the same.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:47:38 PM

Sellers!

People i know that some of you are behind this wild selling. But I would like to point to you that we still have a lot of ways to go with bitcoin. And selling at this point would only make the road tardier. We have a goal, to jump 1,000 dollars and beyond. This is my dreams and yours, we have a dream people. If you sell now at these prices you would be giving up on that dream.

Surely this selling has got to stop, it's confusion. I know it's everyone on it's own, and that it's a free market full of competition, but let's unite for a common goal. This common goal which is of us all. No is a powerful word, say NO to selling at these prices, refuse. If we all unanimously refuse, if we all stand resolute at this hour of adversity we'll bring value back into bitcoin.

To buyers

look. you can get some people to do this but in the end the whale does what the whale wants. you cant waste your time trying to get other people to listen to you on this. just try and do something else. no one in the bitcoin world really stands together on anything, we are DECENTRALIZED dude... by trying to collude like this are you any better then OPEC or the FED? cmon now...
Coinfan

Activity: 653
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:13:47 PM

The Op would have a better luck with a rain dance or some voodoo.

SCAM ALERT: All order books of The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com) are created by their bot and they use them to scam customers. They are also trying to steal 35519 euros. Read an updated summary on the OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
guy_wonderful

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:08:04 AM

*clap*clap*clap*clap*

guy_wonderful

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:01:36 PM

let's unite for a common goal.

-to make more money.
Let's indeed unite.
Is that really so hard to understand?

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:05:41 AM

To buyers

this is most retared thing i've ever heard.
why would I not buy LOW to my own benefit ?
why would I pay 2000$ for a BTC to benefit you instead of just paying 360 $ right now ?
are you even hearing yourself ?
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:36:02 AM

To buyers

this is most retared thing i've ever heard.
why would I not buy LOW to my own benefit ?
why would I pay 2000$ for a BTC to benefit you instead of just paying 360 $ right now ?
are you even hearing yourself ?

its a sign that he is a bag holder and is like hoping bitcoin will save him from financial problem..
cutesakura

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:05:15 AM

not all of the circumstances applicable to all bitcoin, bitcoin users are sometimes required him to sell bitcoinnya every month, to pay the bills, there is also a bitcoin users can save bitcoinnya and pay bills using other income, all the circumstances must we understand, hopefully
This incident happened not too long, and will be fast, stable, ...  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: