Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi was assassinated by The Bitcoin Foundation? New evidence coming in  (Read 5429 times)
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:06:16 PM

And these are the Days of our Lives

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:09:22 PM

Really, again?
There is no evidence nor is any going to come up stop being a troll and spreading FUD.

The sounds quite scary.

How many evidences are there to support this
None.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:40:39 PM

The Bitcoin Foundation is a very shady group that has been heavily involved in many illegal activities. From allegely hiring hitmen to the "loss" of around 800k bitcoins.

Many murders and "suicides" revolve around TBF.

Here is the "suicide" of Autumn Radtke : http://nypost.com/2014/03/05/bitcoin-firm-ceo-found-dead-in-suspected-suicide/

she was involved with the Bitcoin Foundation and the "suicide" is looking very suspicious.

With The Bitcoin Foundation being one of the biggest most influential entities in Bitcoin if they somehow were able to find out Satoshis indentity which is very much possibile. Their is no question they would act immoraly and either kill him to seize his power or detain him.

From theft in the hundreds of millions to murders the Bitcoin Foundation is a corrupt organization that will do whatever it can to gain more power, I will look into this case more and bring out the truth.

Cryptopaths, Chief Of Police of the CPD

~Crypto Knight~

Seriously?? ... I knew that around Bitcoin there will be hundreds of the conspiracy theories Smiley

But please ... if you are spreading some of them please make sure your evidences are better than 6 months old article where no evidences for your words are stated.

Well worthless to talk about it.

BS - that's the only word that can explain what I am thinking about it.

I agree with you 100 %
It's to many threads recently about Satoshi, what happened to him, if he is killed, CIA agent etc.
None of this claims have any real evidence and all this discussions are just wasting of time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 07:57:42 PM

The Bitcoin Foundation is a very shady group that has been heavily involved in many illegal activities. From allegely hiring hitmen to the "loss" of around 800k bitcoins.

Here is the "suicide" of Autumn Radtke : http://nypost.com/2014/03/05/bitcoin-firm-ceo-found-dead-in-suspected-suicide/

she was involved with the Bitcoin Foundation and the "suicide" is looking very suspicious.

With The Bitcoin Foundation being one of the biggest most influential entities in Bitcoin if they somehow were able to find out Satoshis indentity which is very much possibile. Their is no question they would act immoraly and either kill him to seize his power or detain him.

From theft in the hundreds of millions to murders the Bitcoin Foundation is a corrupt organization that will do whatever it can to gain more power, I will look into this case more and bring out the truth.

~Crypto Knight~

Are you insane? The Bitcoin Foundation is tiny...and has like $5M max in assets.

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:01:33 PM

firstly evidence of autumns suicide is not foundation based. but instead MTGOX based. it has been presumed that her business invested big into mtgox, and then mtgox tanked and she was the one left with the blame. (wouldnt you contemplate suicide if you lost millions of your clients money overnight that was not insured, especially if the clients never knew it was sent to a exchange that was meant for swapping game cards)

now drawing a line in that plot

even though i dislike the latest drama of the bitcoin foundation rigging the votes to allow a scumbag into their ranks. atleast i can put personal issues aside and grasp reality.

Rigging votes? Simply not true. I ran the election...I am the primary source to refute this. It's FUD.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:14:59 AM

Rigging votes? Simply not true. I ran the election...I am the primary source to refute this. It's FUD.

brian, when an election happens the results should be the results. the one with highest votes wins.. end of. but then strangely there was a decision to re-vote.

or have you forgotten / purposefully ignored the revote?

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:02:46 AM

~Crypto Knight~
Are you insane? The Bitcoin Foundation is tiny...and has like $5M max in assets.
Threads like this generally only have posts by people who wear tin foil hats on a regular basis. There is more or less zero evidence to support pretty much anything that is being said in this thread, or if there is any evidence it is highly circumstantial.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:32:42 PM

brian, when an election happens the results should be the results. the one with highest votes wins.. end of. but then strangely there was a decision to re-vote.

or have you forgotten / purposefully ignored the revote?

I'm calling you again on FUD. The bylaws require a director to be elected by a majority of quorum. That wasn't met and hence a second round of voting occurred. It's pretty simple.

If you want to discuss further in a more appropriate context, feel free to email me (let's not hijack a crazy thread).

AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:27:13 PM

If this thread has succeeded at anything it's by bringing more attention to Autumn's murder.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:37:10 PM

These threads are really funny to read. Next time remind me in the title to bring popcorn, please. Smiley
TheFootMan

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:45:47 PM

firstly evidence of autumns suicide is not foundation based. but instead MTGOX based. it has been presumed that her business invested big into mtgox, and then mtgox tanked and she was the one left with the blame. (wouldnt you contemplate suicide if you lost millions of your clients money overnight that was not insured, especially if the clients never knew it was sent to a exchange that was meant for swapping game cards)

Yes, that shit kind of sucks, and I realize people can feel suicidal over it, however, it's also a good lesson for everyone else. Do not build your business in such a way that it relies completely on another entity.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:48:16 PM

Wow, just when i thought the Satoshi theories couldn't get any crazier this forum manages to surprise me.  Cheesy
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:56:27 PM

I suggest people avoid the Bitcoin Foundation and support a strong alternative if/when one emerges.
This topic is obviously not backed by any real evidence.

TheFootMan

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:57:01 PM

Wow, just when i thought the Satoshi theories couldn't get any crazier this forum manages to surprise me.  Cheesy

To OP:

You're sure there's not a black van parked near your crib?

Or a dude with dark sunglasses innocently threading on his bike, while casually taking a stop near you lighting a sigarette?

The truth is OUT THERE. And THEY know!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:37:04 PM

I suggest people avoid the Bitcoin Foundation and support a strong alternative if/when one emerges.
This topic is obviously not backed by any real evidence.

"I want to believe .."

Im betting that "Satoshi" is just an alias, and that noone will realy know who created bitcoin.
Next stop is claiming that Illuminati and followers of Church of scientology are trying to 51% attack the bitcoin network
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:17:35 PM

even though i dislike the latest drama of the bitcoin foundation rigging the votes to allow a scumbag into their ranks. atleast i can put personal issues aside and grasp reality.

How do you explain the 100k that TBF said KNC paid to be able to vote for Brock. When there is no proof they paid the 100k on the blockchain?
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

How do you explain the 100k that TBF said KNC paid to be able to vote for Brock. When there is no proof they paid the 100k on the blockchain?
Lol. Did you realize every industry member pays ฿ and none of those private transactions are publicy tagged on the block chain? If I were a merchant and you bought something from me, and I told the world "cryptopaths paid me x bitcoins from a combination of these addresses: {y}," would you be agreeable to that? Would every customer past, present & future?

If you think about it for a nanosecond, you'll realize the stupidity. But, if you don't, feel free to reuse the argument on a host of other similar situations...it will trick a few folks for some time I should think.

fudbuster

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:35:01 PM

Without a doubt one of the most ridiculous threads currently on Bitcointalk.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 07:02:53 PM

Without a doubt one of the most ridiculous threads currently on Bitcointalk.
Obviously as he states that the evidence itself is this thread (in the other thread, there are 2 about the same thing), but it makes no sense-
He made the thread about a theory, how can a theory be evidence to support something.
He's either trolling or has mental issues.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:50:45 PM

He made the thread about a theory an implausible hypothesis

FTFY

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: