Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 05:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AVOID ZIPZAP FOR BITCOINS! THIEVES AND IDIOTS  (Read 5124 times)
ZipZap

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:15:52 AM

We send BTCs to the receiver address provided by users unless you choose to create a new wallet on Blockchain.info in which case we will send it to the new wallet address.  Please send me the details as requested and I will personally take care of this

Alan
ZipZap

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:29:40 AM

They are screwing it up for all of the legitimate companies.  And NY will use
examples like this as a reason to REGULATE.

Please don't jump to conclusions.  We are resolving this customer's issue.

Alan
ZipZap

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:41:33 AM

I apologize for the lack of service and prompt reply.  I am here to help.  Any details would be appreciated.

Alan
ZipZap Support

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:32:23 AM

Chris,

This is Alan Safahi (CEO of ZipZap).  After a quick research, I see that we already sent you Bitcoins on August 15 to this address (1FrdpKgHePTmYBWLDeT4PgtrGtMMtBXBdJ). 

You can see it here:  https://blockchain.info/address/1FrdpKgHePTmYBWLDeT4PgtrGtMMtBXBdJ). 

The likely explanation is that you may have inadverdently clicked on the a link during registration that tells us that you don't have a wallet and we created a wallet for you at Blockchian.info and sent the Bitoins there.  If that is the case, there is a simple solution.  We will email you the login credentials to your Blockchain.info wallet and you can retreive your bitcoins there!

Please let me know ASAP so that we can give you access to your Bitcoins. 

Alan
BTCTIME247 (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:43:21 PM

Zip Zap has finally fulfilled the order.
196NArhjZTjxZmDEibdp8RuPi

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:47:07 AM

This may be totally my mistake because I am new to all of this and not sure what I am doing. However, our network was compromised and all our files are encrypted. I followed the directions that stated I needed to first setup a Blockchain wallet. I did that. Then I followed the direction to open an account with zipzap, did a wire transfer request for $500, printed the request, took it to the bank and had them wire the funds according to the directions on the zipzap form. Money is sitting in my zipzap account but I can't figure out how to transfer that to my Blockchain wallet - have called their support desk and each time after waiting on hold for 1 minute 6 seconds I am transferred to a voicemail system on which I have left messages. I have also emailed them 4 times from two different email addresses just in case and I have not had a response. All I am trying to figure out is how do I go about transferring the money from zipzap to my Blockchain wallet. If anyone has any tips on how to get this done, please let me know otherwise yes the "support" zipzap claims to provide is extremely poor to non-existent. Very frustrated with all this.
travelfox23

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:33:15 PM

Hi there, I've been waiting for 30hours to receive £200 of BTC to my wallet 18Lv5ee92gNSMmAaQ1F8ePvWGs5uqzix7C and nothing. In the intervening period I have been able to deposit two other amounts of greater value. Zipzap have not provided a TXID and the support tickets are unresolved.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: