Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♔♕♔[ANN][LMR] LemurCoin|Rare. Just 100K supply|First Ever SocialCEX.com|Bittrex  (Read 114456 times)
AleXXinos

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:37:44 PM

Vote for your favorite LMR at CoinPayments.net!
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
done
King Coolian (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 07:56:57 PM

Great, tnx!
We need more votes guys, currently LMR is third!
Just 0.001 btc, cmon fellow lemurs!

His Developerness of rare & precious LemurCoin
https://SocialCEX.com - First ever on crypto market - Social Crypto Exchange! Get real twitter followers, tweets, youtube views, likes and more. Pure escrowed PoA! Available only for LemurCoins!
Murch

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:07:03 PM

Still accumulating tons below 10k. Some people are going to feel very silly soon.
AleXXinos

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:25:29 PM

Still accumulating tons below 10k. Some people are going to feel very silly soon.

so do I...
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:55:29 AM

so do I...

Great job guys! While others are just sleeping Wink

https://SocialCEX.com - First ever on crypto market - Social Crypto Exchange! Get real twitter followers, tweets, youtube views, likes and more. Pure escrowed PoA! Available only for LemurCoins!
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:04:17 PM

Well team, I have personal news.

I lost ~40 LMR on a hard drive that crashed back around November 11 or 12. I thought I had them backed up, but nope. No worries about my losses, but everyone should know.
King would be most likely be able to provide the address which I wouldn't have a problem with, I'll have to dig through my messages to find it. Because I back things up on a regular basis, I lost minimal coins. I won't send the drive out for recovery, I have too much data on it and don't want to move every coin, especially since most of my coins are virgin mined.

The point to this post is to remind everyone to BACK UP THEIR WALLET.DAT files....

Cheers and good luck, fellow lemurs!

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
bahu

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:17:10 PM

I lost ~40 LMR on a hard drive that crashed back around November 11 or 12. I thought I had them backed up, but nope. No worries about my losses, but everyone should know.
King would be most likely be able to provide the address which I wouldn't have a problem with, I'll have to dig through my messages to find it. Because I back things up on a regular basis, I lost minimal coins. I won't send the drive out for recovery, I have too much data on it and don't want to move every coin, especially since most of my coins are virgin mined.

The point to this post is to remind everyone to BACK UP THEIR WALLET.DAT files....

Got it
My PS is 100% mirrored (all HDD and SSD are "raided").
Murch

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:41:54 PM

Post your address. I'll send you 40.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:11:11 AM

I thank you for your kindness, it's the thought that counts but I can't accept anything based on my own negligence. Thank you just the same. I find resolve knowing there are still good people like yourself involved in crypto and that's all I need, friend! Smiley

Murch

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:43:06 AM

I thank you for your kindness, it's the thought that counts but I can't accept anything based on my own negligence. Thank you just the same. I find resolve knowing there are still good people like yourself involved in crypto and that's all I need, friend! Smiley

Fair enough dude I can respect that. That's kind of you to say, I'll continue to fight the good fight for LMR to .001 BTC and beyond! Cheesy
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 10:10:28 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 05:09:20 PM by King Coolian

Fair enough dude I can respect that. That's kind of you to say, I'll continue to fight the good fight for LMR to .001 BTC and beyond! Cheesy

Oh Halo...said to hear that, but that's np! As a great part of supporters team you can count on me Wink Just PM me ur address.

Murch - i just love what you do! Thanks a lot mate!

Murch

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:32:35 PM

Oh Halo...said to hear that, but that's np! As a great part of supporters team you can count on me Wink Just PM me ur address.

No problem man. Also noticing some action on LMR lately. I think now is probably one of the best times to get in. Cheesy Wink
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 10:25:12 PM

No problem man. Also noticing some action on LMR lately. I think now is probably one of the best times to get in. Cheesy Wink

Oh it sure is, great times are coming Wink

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:13:25 AM

You know guys, you totally turned my foul mood around today -- concerning personal life stuff but still. Thank you so much, just for that.

You guys really deserve to know about this topic I started. Maybe it's something you'd be interested in, and pertains to this situation as well.
https://forum.guldencoin.com/index.php?topic=521.0

Murch

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:10:09 PM

You know guys, you totally turned my foul mood around today -- concerning personal life stuff but still. Thank you so much, just for that.

You guys really deserve to know about this topic I started. Maybe it's something you'd be interested in, and pertains to this situation as well.

Glad to hear that, hope it stays that way! I did take a brief look through your idea for that coin. I suppose the issue I have with that method is it disincentivizes holding onto the coin. If your forgetfulness could lose you your coins, why not just sell sooner to avoid such a situation?
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:34:16 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 05:47:21 AM by Halofire

Glad to hear that, hope it stays that way! I did take a brief look through your idea for that coin. I suppose the issue I have with that method is it disincentivizes holding onto the coin. If your forgetfulness could lose you your coins, why not just sell sooner to avoid such a situation?

Interesting point, if someone is going to sell their coins based on future forgetfulness, why would anyone want to adopt crypto? We are all human and make mistakes, but from your point, it provides crypto to only the ones who are "smart" enough to handle it, the rest will need fiat. How many millions of dollars are annually lost in cars, washing machines, etc etc? Any government prints more money to make up for that and then some, to ensure there is enough money flow. Some investors want price stability with fluctuations, not so much guaranteed price increase over the years from inflation based on system loss. Can either way work? Lose coins and price goes up, or have the system reclaim to maintain a range of price? I don't know.

Another thing is do we want people to "hold" their coins or use them? You can hold a coin for 20 years, but if there's no use, why bother holding it? It depends on what the King has in store for future direction. If LMR is meant to be a store of wealth like gold, then my idea isn't conducive. If LMR is meant to buy things, then system reclamation would be best, unless the King or future dev decides to code in more coins, if the need ever arises.

Coding is perfection, like crypto is ran by machines (edit: and software). If there is a foreseeable end to any coin though loss of coins, then the systems design has a flaw and will not be able to run itself for eternity without additional outside human influence.  Yes, it will take many years to reach this point, but if we are battling the global government's grip on financial policy, won't we need an answer for everyone to persuade them to adopt crypto and abandon fiat?

King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:07:34 PM

Interesting point, if someone is going to sell their coins based on future forgetfulness, why would anyone want to adopt crypto? We are all human and make mistakes, but from your point, it provides crypto to only the ones who are "smart" enough to handle it, the rest will need fiat. How many millions of dollars are annually lost in cars, washing machines, etc etc? Any government prints more money to make up for that and then some, to ensure there is enough money flow. Some investors want price stability with fluctuations, not so much guaranteed price increase over the years from inflation based on system loss. Can either way work? Lose coins and price goes up, or have the system reclaim to maintain a range of price? I don't know.

Another thing is do we want people to "hold" their coins or use them? You can hold a coin for 20 years, but if there's no use, why bother holding it? It depends on what the King has in store for future direction. If LMR is meant to be a store of wealth like gold, then my idea isn't conducive. If LMR is meant to buy things, then system reclamation would be best, unless the King or future dev decides to code in more coins, if the need ever arises.

Coding is perfection, like crypto is ran by machines (edit: and software). If there is a foreseeable end to any coin though loss of coins, then the systems design has a flaw and will not be able to run itself for eternity without additional outside human influence.  Yes, it will take many years to reach this point, but if we are battling the global government's grip on financial policy, won't we need an answer for everyone to persuade them to adopt crypto and abandon fiat?

Thanks for your idea mate! Honestly i'm more into "buying things with LMR". And reclamation system looks interesting, as well as some other thoughts i had. For now though i'm still thinking things over. Got some nice ideas, but need more time u know.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:32:30 PM

Thanks for your idea mate! Honestly i'm more into "buying things with LMR". And reclamation system looks interesting, as well as some other thoughts i had. For now though i'm still thinking things over. Got some nice ideas, but need more time u know.

As long as you still have ideas, that means more is coming. That is good enough for me. Long live Lemurcoin! Long live the King!

rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:40:09 AM

very cheap now  Lips sealed

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dirts

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:35:14 PM

King?

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: