Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon miner 5 TH  (Read 5495 times)
AMT_miners

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:42:33 AM

Please ignore Gleb Gamov and his cra above. Its just Bruno Kusinskus, aka banned user Phineaus Gage for writing very antisemitic and anti - well everything about about AMT.  He's been doing it since February. Bruno doesn't like jews and thinks our CEO sits on this forum and posts all the time, hes just crazy.  Request that the thread owner delete his BS posts. And the above chat is not real, just more crap someone made up.

I'm going say this one more fuckin' time! I have no qualms with Jews or the Jewish race. In fact, I'm Jewish myself.

I am 54 motherfuckin' years old, and if I didn't like Jews I would pen something like: All Jews are pieces of shit and all should be killed!

Since I'm not on record in stating such, nor hold such sentiment, you are a lying piece of shit Night Moderator of AMT, but really is Joshua Zipkin. For only being a moderator, you sure do seem to be taking your position off that beaten path.

Also, where is your proof that I was banned? If I was banned, don't you think that theymos would've locked this account being that everybody knows it's me?

The bottom line is that you have seriously fucked up the AMT brand and your livelihood and your marriage, trying to put the blame on everybody else but yourself.

Now, again I have no problems with Jews at this penning, but if you represent the entire race of them folks, them maybe I should alter my position and shit on them as much as I will continue to shit on you and AMT.

I will continue to fuck you life even years down the road and that's a motherfuckin' promise.

Good day, you Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp asshole!

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS again: What the fuck is your name, Night Moderator?

Mr. Kucinskas,  please understand your racist, prejudice and your sole purpose is to distract, discourage and practice defamation against us. Continuing to do so will only result legal in dealings which you are not equipped for. You are offensive, out of line, and have no real baring for saying the things you do. Please ask yourself, who is keeping who busy from what?

Here is the definition of the big word in that sentence.
Defamation: Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

~Amber
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:51:27 AM

Please ignore Gleb Gamov and his cra above. Its just Bruno Kusinskus, aka banned user Phineaus Gage for writing very antisemitic and anti - well everything about about AMT.  He's been doing it since February. Bruno doesn't like jews and thinks our CEO sits on this forum and posts all the time, hes just crazy.  Request that the thread owner delete his BS posts. And the above chat is not real, just more crap someone made up.

I'm going say this one more fuckin' time! I have no qualms with Jews or the Jewish race. In fact, I'm Jewish myself.

I am 54 motherfuckin' years old, and if I didn't like Jews I would pen something like: All Jews are pieces of shit and all should be killed!

Since I'm not on record in stating such, nor hold such sentiment, you are a lying piece of shit Night Moderator of AMT, but really is Joshua Zipkin. For only being a moderator, you sure do seem to be taking your position off that beaten path.

Also, where is your proof that I was banned? If I was banned, don't you think that theymos would've locked this account being that everybody knows it's me?

The bottom line is that you have seriously fucked up the AMT brand and your livelihood and your marriage, trying to put the blame on everybody else but yourself.

Now, again I have no problems with Jews at this penning, but if you represent the entire race of them folks, them maybe I should alter my position and shit on them as much as I will continue to shit on you and AMT.

I will continue to fuck you life even years down the road and that's a motherfuckin' promise.

Good day, you Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp asshole!

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS again: What the fuck is your name, Night Moderator?

Mr. Kucinskas,  please understand your racist, prejudice and your sole purpose is to distract, discourage and practice defamation against us. Continuing to do so will only result legal in dealings which you are not equipped for. You are offensive, out of line, and have no real baring for saying the things you do. Please ask yourself, who is keeping who busy from what?

Here is the definition of the big word in that sentence.
Defamation: Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

~Amber

Hello, Amber the AMT Whore.

Sue me! I want you to sue me. Don't threaten to sue me. SUE ME! Doesn't matter if I equipped to handle it or not. SUE ME! AMT has more than enough proof from the shit I wrote and WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE to warrant a lawsuit on my lugan ass.

In case AMT misplaced my vitals like they have misplaced orders for the past months, here it is again.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

The above is 100% factual. Now, SUE ME! I welcome it. I want it. I desire it! I won't stop till you SUE ME! Did I mention that I want AMT to SUE ME? If not, here it is again: SUE ME!

Amber, when you fuck big black dicks, do you like it up the ass as well? And another dick in you mouth at the same time? And one in each ear? My tiny dick is getting hard just thinking about how you, AMBER, like to be fucked. I be you fantasize about swimming in cum. Are you a piece of shit JEWISH chick? Have you ever jacked off Josh Zipkin? Does your parents know you're a Jewish slutty whore?

Is that enough ammo to sue my lugan ass? If not, PM me what it'll take for AMT to sue my ass, whereupon I'll pen it for all to see.

SUE ME!!!
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:44:20 PM

<snip>

And you'll of course be making your source code modifications to cgminer available for download right? Where are you hosting it?

Also, did innosilicon give you cgminer/driver source for their 1TH miner?

crickets.

Source codes will eventually end up online anyway, no reason to loose the few weeks we have before it happens.

When you buy a design, usually they come with that stuff yes.

What do you mean where? Like in Philly or Europe?

Yeah, the thing is that the source code I referred to isn't innosilicon's to sell - althought they've been doing a lot of that haven't they? Cgminer is under GPLv3 license, terms of which include the requirement for all the source code for any modifications to the software to be made publicly available. Also, the product must be shipped with documentation indicating that open source software is included along with the component's author(s). More here:  http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQjBAwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gnu.org%2Flicenses%2Fquick-guide-gplv3.html&ei=NmDxU_PDHZTioATDkoLIDQ&usg=AFQjCNFXRCW2eIjfoycJ03pwrBZAkskaZA&sig2=YixdgIMxHuGZxvPZjm8ALg&bvm=bv.73231344,d.cGU

Every legitimate asic manufacturer is doing this - aside from bitmaintech and anyone who bought or licensed innosilicon's design. I've heard from a few of these manufacturers who claim they were never provided source code, just an RPI disk image. I tend to believe them.

By "where" I mean where will you be publishing? Most tend to post on github although there are exceptions.

Those are very valid points. We also received just an image (not source) from inno, so we're in that boat with the others. Good point about the GPLv.3 license, we'll include that in the box from now on as well and start a gitup for our image downloads. But this may be a more technical question which i'm (evening moderator) not able to answer. Best wait until tomorrow morning/afternoon to get formal update to that, don't want to say something and then later find out it was wrong.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

You expect us to believe that the code/app that runs "dragon" miners also runs your miner - unaltered? Bullshit.
An image download from a "gitup" as you put it isn't sufficient to satisfy the requirements of the software license - meaning just shipping a download link to the image with your miners is in violation of the software license. If all innosilicon provided is an image file (bullshit) you're shit out of luck.

You also can't say that you were ignorant of the situation - not that it would help you.

In English: you've been informed that what your about to do is theft and you respond with lies.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:02:00 PM

<snip>

And you'll of course be making your source code modifications to cgminer available for download right? Where are you hosting it?

crickets.

Source codes will eventually end up online anyway, no reason to loose the few weeks we have before it happens.

Yeah, the thing is that the source code I referred to isn't innosilicon's to sell - althought they've been doing a lot of that haven't they? Cgminer is under GPLv3 license, terms of which include the requirement for all the source code for any modifications to the software to be made publicly available. Also, the product must be shipped with documentation indicating that open source software is included along with the component's author(s). More here:  http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQjBAwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gnu.org%2Flicenses%2Fquick-guide-gplv3.html&ei=NmDxU_PDHZTioATDkoLIDQ&usg=AFQjCNFXRCW2eIjfoycJ03pwrBZAkskaZA&sig2=YixdgIMxHuGZxvPZjm8ALg&bvm=bv.73231344,d.cGU

Every legitimate asic manufacturer is doing this - aside from bitmaintech and anyone who bought or licensed innosilicon's design. I've heard from a few of these manufacturers who claim they were never provided source code, just an RPI disk image. I tend to believe them.

By "where" I mean where will you be publishing? Most tend to post on github although there are exceptions.

Those are very valid points. We also received just an image (not source) from inno, so we're in that boat with the others. Good point about the GPLv.3 license, we'll include that in the box from now on as well and start a gitup for our image downloads. But this may be a more technical question which i'm (evening moderator) not able to answer. Best wait until tomorrow morning/afternoon to get formal update to that, don't want to say something and then later find out it was wrong.

You expect us to believe that the code/app that runs "dragon" miners also runs your miner - unaltered? Bullshit.
An image download from a "gitup" as you put it isn't sufficient to satisfy the requirements of the software license - meaning just shipping a download link to the image with your miners is in violation of the software license. If all innosilicon provided is an image file (bullshit) you're shit out of luck.

You also can't say that you were ignorant of the situation - not that it would help you.

In English: you've been informed that what your about to do is theft and you respond with lies.

That's how the new and improved AMT, owned my Joshua Zipkin, rolls, same as the old scammy AMT. See a pattern here? The only saving grace is that AMT has a new Night Moderator named Amber, a Jewish whore, willing and able to give blow jobs to anybody who asks.

琥珀口交 - Hǔpò kǒujiāo - איוב המכה אמבר - кexлибap кypвa
AMT_miners

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:09:31 PM

<snip>

crickets.

Yeah, the thing is that the source code I referred to isn't innosilicon's to sell - althought they've been doing a lot of that haven't they? Cgminer is under GPLv3 license, terms of which include the requirement for all the source code for any modifications to the software to be made publicly available. Also, the product must be shipped with documentation indicating that open source software is included along with the component's author(s). More here:  http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQjBAwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gnu.org%2Flicenses%2Fquick-guide-gplv3.html&ei=NmDxU_PDHZTioATDkoLIDQ&usg=AFQjCNFXRCW2eIjfoycJ03pwrBZAkskaZA&sig2=YixdgIMxHuGZxvPZjm8ALg&bvm=bv.73231344,d.cGU

That's how the new and improved AMT, owned my Joshua Zipkin, rolls, same as the old scammy AMT. See a pattern here? The only saving grace is that AMT has a new Night Moderator named Amber, a Jewish whore, willing and able to give blow jobs to anybody who asks.

Just spoke with an attorney in Illinois, after reviewing some of your posts he says this an open and shut case Bruno.  We're excited.
whonesta

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:22:20 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 05:43:59 PM by whonesta

LOL  yeah ^^^^^  that is how you regain trust. Count me out of the AMT SCAM!! You stole from many members of this community and now you want to take the high road. GL with your idiot lawyer, um FYI anyone can pass the bar and um why would a lawyer give two craps about winning this case? AMT is dumb enough to waste their money I say GO FOR IT, then you too can feel what it is like to be LIED TO and STOLEN FROM.

AMT is dead, as is GOX. Next time try firing the POS that lied to this community and then try to sell this over priced, inefficient turd. Threatening your critics with law suits when this community thinks the criticisms are 100% valid is just plain stupid. Bruno gets to choose a jury of his PEERS, FYI we ALL think you are POS.

I believe this is the STUPIDEST move to date by AMT and that is saying something.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:00:45 PM

Just spoke with an attorney in Illinois, after reviewing some of your posts he says this an open and shut case Bruno.  We're excited.

Ask your attorney what he thinks about your ongoing copyright infringement. Here's a starting place:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-violation.html

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:01:38 PM

AMT is dumb enough to waste their money I say GO FOR IT

Actually, since they're refusing to refund customers, it's customers funds that they're wasting on lawyers.

Buy & Hold
whonesta

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:05:18 PM

AMT is dumb enough to waste their money I say GO FOR IT

Actually, since they're refusing to refund customers, it's customers funds that they're wasting on lawyers.

UGHH.. yeah hmm, well shit.... I guess we should prepare for the "re-birth" of GOX too, this is going to get old.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:51:53 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 11:47:02 PM by Gleb Gamow

Refund request for Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00‏

Dear AMT,

I have tried to remain patient through this ordeal but that has reached the end as far as hoping for any mining equipment.

You claim to have shipped all miners over a month ago but I have still not received anything and there is no sign of anything on its way.

I have not received a tracking # so I have no way of checking the status to see if it was delivered somewhere else or just not sent at all.

I don't know what list I have ended up on but please move me to the refund list. Order numbers 676 and 716 totaling $17,577.00

Should the miners arrive sometime in the future, I will notify you and you may deduct the then current value of the equipment from the total.

If this is not acceptable please instruct me as to what I should do with the miners if they arrive.

Thank you,

Ron,

Your miners are due to arrive today actually. Please do not refuse them, accept them and we will forward them back to the office or directly to another client which may have been missed. Refusal means they go back to hong kong and that's just a bitch and half.

We have added you to refund list. Thanks.

Joshua Zipkin, the AMT scammer, is hoping that you follow his instructions, because in his own words...

[7/27/2014 12:23:30 PM | Edited 12:53:44 PM] customer2: Diif finally up, BTC still down but s3's still 0.64 each so ordered 4 ta muscle up me Ant Pharm. That'll bring me up to 17 miners in total (well techincally 18 as 1 is 2 hosted lil' Jala's) with 15 being all generations of Ants Tongue
Too bad I'll be in Taiwan for a week or so when they ship on the 7th (doh)
[7/27/2014 12:27:01 PM] customer2: now gotta get some more server psu's & PCIe plugs...
[7/27/2014 2:10:30 PM] Joshua: its smarter, trust me
[7/27/2014 2:11:04 PM] customer2: Well, like an bastard child showing up at a doorstep in a basket, can't do much about it..
[7/27/2014 2:11:12 PM] Joshua: right
[7/27/2014 2:11:22 PM] Joshua: proof of shipment and receipt.
[7/27/2014 2:11:31 PM] Joshua: cants sue me individually after that
[7/27/2014 2:12:07 PM] Joshua: and the class action gets dropped because all miners have been received accept for lead plaintiffs
[7/27/2014 2:13:10 PM] Joshua: also plaintifs councel does not have a chance to ammend their "faulty" equipment claim because we have the last right of claim or w/e
[7/27/2014 2:14:06 PM] Joshua: AMT is the only company to beat a class action, and nowthe only company making standarized casing with 4 different chips
[7/27/2014 2:14:14 PM] Joshua: now all i need is clients rights
[7/27/2014 2:14:40 PM] Joshua: we got the 2u A1/A2 stable and working now
[7/27/2014 2:14:43 PM] Joshua: looks great too
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:33:55 PM

<snip>

crickets.

Just spoke with an attorney in Illinois, after reviewing some of your posts he says this an open and shut case Bruno.  We're excited.

I, too, am so excited. In fact, I just jacked off after reading this post because the pressure was too much to bare. Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU! Finally, I can get officially sued by AMT. I'm even looking forward to losing this case and spending time in prison for my crime. I hope the motherfuckin' Judge throws the book at me. This is the happiest day of my life.

To make double sure that AMT wins this case, I will represent myself, foregoing counsel.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: I only hope that I get to fuck Amber before I'm placed behind bars. I bet she has a tight Jewish pussy in spite of her fucking big black dicks and one tiny Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp one that's no longer going to be used for his soon-to-be-ex-wife's pussy, for she's determined to fuck every Bulgarian male before crossing the border to Romania to fuck Gypsies.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:59:47 PM

LOL  yeah ^^^^^  that is how you regain trust. Count me out of the AMT SCAM!! You stole from many members of this community and now you want to take the high road. GL with your idiot lawyer, um FYI anyone can pass the bar and um why would a lawyer give two craps about winning this case? AMT is dumb enough to waste their money I say GO FOR IT, then you too can feel what it is like to be LIED TO and STOLEN FROM.

AMT is dead, as is GOX. Next time try firing the POS that lied to this community and then try to sell this over priced, inefficient turd. Threatening your critics with law suits when this community thinks the criticisms are 100% valid is just plain stupid. Bruno gets to choose a jury of his PEERS, FYI we ALL think you are POS.

I believe this is the STUPIDEST move to date by AMT and that is saying something.

I used to watch TV, thus know how the legal systems work. AMT's lawyer and I vet the jury. In this case, since I'll be representing myself, I will allow each and every juror that AMT's lawyer gives the nod to. I'll safely assume said lawyer would be an up-and-up dude, thus no worries in this department.

I can't wait for this to go to trial so that I can play with my stiff dick under the table in front of the judge while staring at Amber's firm Jewish tits. Every now-and-then I look over at Joshua Zipkin and wink at him, deep down wishing that he could stick his dick up my ass, for it's been everywhere else and folks seemed to have liked it, I want me some too.

Then, I'll do my best Charles Manson impressions when I look over at the jurors.

I don't want to take any chances of AMT losing this case.

~Bruno Kucinskas (wishing he could fuck Amber's tight pussy - TODAY!)

Somebody quote me before this is deleted - PLEASE!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:14:12 AM

<snip>

crickets.

To everyone who doesn't realize it. Gleb Gamo or what ever is Bruno Kasinskus aka Phinieass Gage who has been banned from this forum for just being a bother to everyone around him as well as a troll sell out . So this forum finally decided to ban his username because he was such a tool. Nothing better to do with his free time. Now he's making up full conversations, we're quite impressed with his dedication actually.

Anyway back to business as usual.

More proof that I didn't make up that LEAKED convo:

[6/17/2014 10:36:46 PM] Joshua: well our summons is filed tomorrow
[6/17/2014 10:36:54 PM] Joshua: so we'll announce that we're sueing them
[6/17/2014 10:37:01 PM] customer2: Josh, did they get served today?
[6/17/2014 10:37:05 PM] Joshua: then ill give him a chance to give me a refund (a second chnage)
[6/17/2014 10:37:12 PM] customer2: nvm
[6/17/2014 10:37:16 PM] Joshua: tomorrow probably, it has to go through county first
[6/17/2014 10:37:34 PM] customer1: What about the response for the other lawsuit? where is that at?
[6/17/2014 10:37:44 PM] Joshua: it as filed yesterday
[6/17/2014 10:37:59 PM] Joshua: craig is so dissapointed he cant even troll maybe..
[6/17/2014 10:38:34 PM] Joshua: i mean his lawyers got it by 4-5pm.. so they had the whole day today to like breif him on it
[6/17/2014 10:40:04 PM] Joshua: its just a summons right now
[6/17/2014 10:40:37 PM] Joshua: id really rather not sue them completely and just get our money back to refund customers or attribute those funs to upgrades - probably upgrades cause there isnt enough to refund everyone
[6/17/2014 10:41:03 PM] customer2: As I've said, it should not have to be detailed out for them...
[6/17/2014 10:41:06 PM] Joshua: i met Tom last thursday and told him to give me a refund and if i did i wouldt sue him

Tom of IMET can easily verify that last line, something I would not have been privy to, yet here is Joshua Zipkin, a proven motherfuckin' liar telling the entire world that I, Bruno Kucinskas of Sandwich, IL, made up the entire convo, all of which can be seen here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741795.msg8425986#msg8425986

With AMT's help, I duly hope to destroy AMT's brand, Joshua Zipkin's livelihood, and hopefully his marriage. I also hope to get to fuck Amber, AMT's Night Moderator with sweet firm Jewish titties and (almost forgot) tight pussy.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

^^^In case AMT forgets the address when they ship all that's needed for the lawyers here in Illinois to sue my lying ass.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:27:19 AM

More proof that Joshua Zipkin lied about me making up that entire convo found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741795.msg8425986#msg8425986

[7/1/2014 1:03:38 AM] Joshua: im just going for looking different at this point
[7/1/2014 1:04:13 AM] Joshua: like we made redeign of the a2  miner, made it more similar a 2u rackmount, laying the modules flat instead of on its side
[7/1/2014 1:04:27 AM] Joshua: threw in some HPpsu's

The "chat" was made public prior to Joshua Zipkin being kind enough to prove it validity with the photo above, among others.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:03:36 AM

And, some more chat from that Racist Pig, Joshua Zipkin, the Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp.

[8/14/2014 11:26:56 AM] customer1: You ever do anything about phin with ADL?
[8/14/2014 11:27:03 AM] customer1: Just curious seeing he is acting up again
[8/14/2014 11:27:07 AM] customer1: with the whole Jewish thing.
[8/14/2014 11:27:12 AM] Joshua: just got off the phone with a few guys from NY, they are interested in the petapharm with the powerplant deal
[8/14/2014 11:27:21 AM] Joshua: i wrote them a notice they never responded
[8/14/2014 11:27:34 AM] customer1: Hmm
[8/14/2014 11:27:53 AM] customer1: Well his account did get banned around that time
[8/14/2014 11:28:02 AM] customer1: so its possible they took action just didnt tell you
[8/14/2014 11:28:40 AM] Joshua: couldbe
[8/14/2014 11:28:47 AM] Joshua: but all of his stuff is still up
[8/14/2014 11:29:09 AM] customer1: Eh they may never take it all down. best they can do is block his account.
[8/14/2014 11:29:20 AM] Joshua: right
[8/14/2014 11:29:31 AM] Joshua: one day ill have it have it hacked
[8/14/2014 11:30:18 AM] customer1: What about Phin tho? He will just come back.
[8/14/2014 11:30:30 AM] customer1: Unless there is some action you can take like a cease and desist
[8/14/2014 11:30:33 AM] customer1: or whatever
[8/14/2014 11:30:37 AM] Joshua: I dont care, we'll sell under different names
[8/14/2014 11:31:02 AM] Joshua: we gave him a cease and desist
[8/14/2014 11:33:42 AM] customer1: That reminds me I was just wondering. I know you mentioned you have no people...but what happened to your partners? Jim Brown. I saw mention of them and it got me wondering about that? where are they in all this?
[8/14/2014 11:34:01 AM] customer1: I mean if they got a financial stake in this I would imagine they would be doing more here to help you out
[8/14/2014 11:34:10 AM] Joshua: not much
[8/14/2014 11:35:06 AM] Joshua: what financial stake? in the debt?
[8/14/2014 11:35:18 AM] Joshua: its not like we have dividends to hand out
[8/14/2014 11:36:29 AM] Joshua: Jim does the backend, financials and thats about it. He basically checked out after the case was filed. Hes still on board but just doesnt want to deal with clients or sales.
[8/14/2014 11:36:54 AM] Joshua: Alyssa does the accounts but she got another part time job because we couldnt afford keep her on full time
[8/14/2014 11:37:34 AM] Joshua: we basically let everyone in the US accept for a few part times girls which hang out around the office for next to nothing
[8/14/2014 11:37:55 AM] Joshua: and outsourced the office bg, and we focus on EU and Asian sales via EU and Asian incorporated companies.
[8/14/2014 11:38:30 AM] Joshua: cant do much with little funding and dont want to sell to the US driectly until this crap is all over.
[8/14/2014 11:38:47 AM] customer1: Gotcha
[8/14/2014 11:39:09 AM] Joshua: so if you have any friends that want to invest, let me know

[8/17/2014 11:32:44 AM] Joshua: which rooms chats?
[8/17/2014 11:34:01 AM] Joshua: anyway i dont care about the forum. deleted what ever it was. Be back later. posted pics of the new be200 miner series
[8/17/2014 11:45:37 AM] Joshua: oh its from this chat
[8/17/2014 11:45:39 AM] Joshua: great.
[8/17/2014 11:45:51 AM] Joshua: well that means now i cant trust any of you guys either.
[8/17/2014 11:46:04 AM] customer1: Not until we track down who it is here.
[8/17/2014 11:46:05 AM] customer1: Shit
[8/17/2014 11:46:18 AM] Joshua: no lets just go ahead and not trust the group.
[8/17/2014 11:46:28 AM] Joshua: safer that way
[8/17/2014 11:47:01 AM] Joshua: i can still chat with you guys, but if im distant, i think you know why. But again, the forum means absolutely nothing when selling to the NOT-A-CUSTOMERets we sell to
[8/17/2014 11:47:16 AM] customer1: understood
[8/17/2014 11:47:18 AM] Joshua: you think some guys worth 100k in hardware sales reads a forum
[8/17/2014 11:48:07 AM] Joshua: just a bit disapointed cause i liked you guys
[8/17/2014 11:48:29 AM] Joshua: thought we were becoming something like..internet friends or something.
[8/17/2014 11:48:59 AM] customer1: Obviously someone here does not feel that way.
[8/17/2014 11:49:09 AM] customer1: But yea I get where you are coming from
[8/17/2014 11:49:15 AM] Joshua: but im young and nieve.
[8/17/2014 11:59:30 AM] Joshua: its just kinda fucked up, i was pretty open and honest with you guys
[8/17/2014 12:00:31 PM] customer1: Yea you were. Obviously someone here did not appreciate that.
[8/17/2014 12:00:56 PM] customer1: Well aside from all that I am speaking to microcenter manager to get that sales info on Monday
[8/17/2014 12:01:28 PM] Joshua: well how do i know it wasnt you customer1
[8/17/2014 12:01:36 PM] Joshua: or customer2,or customer3..
[8/17/2014 12:01:43 PM] Joshua: or NOT-A-CUSTOMER..
[8/17/2014 12:01:49 PM] customer1: You dont at this point. Coulda been any of us so I get it.
[8/17/2014 12:02:22 PM] Joshua: i dont really care anyway
[8/17/2014 12:02:35 PM] Joshua: just a bit disapointed but nothing to cry over.
[8/17/2014 12:02:44 PM] Joshua: iknow it wasnt mike
[8/17/2014 12:03:15 PM] customer1: And why not?
[8/17/2014 12:03:19 PM] Joshua: hes jewish
[8/17/2014 12:03:28 PM] Joshua: we dont do that to each other
[8/17/2014 12:03:49 PM] customer1: 0.o thats it?
[8/17/2014 12:04:02 PM] customer1: Dude people are people.
[8/17/2014 12:04:08 PM] Joshua: it could be you
[8/17/2014 12:04:12 PM] Joshua: you were kinda pissed on friday
[8/17/2014 12:04:19 PM] Joshua: talkinga bout how nice guys got it a bit later
[8/17/2014 12:04:20 PM] customer1: I am pissd but not like that
[8/17/2014 12:04:34 PM] customer1: I get shipping issues thats DHL not you
[8/17/2014 12:04:43 PM] Joshua: it was shipping.. you give the boxes to an agent and they get them on the plane as fast as they as they
[8/17/2014 12:04:43 PM] Joshua: can
[8/17/2014 12:05:22 PM] Joshua: some pallets went, some didnt, im pissed about but theres nothing i could go, for all i know they mined with my shit for a week. im just doing my job.
[8/17/2014 12:05:28 PM] Joshua: orders are coming in again which is good
[8/17/2014 12:06:05 PM] customer1: Ok but there are a few people on here who been silent a while. Who could just be watching the chat. Seems kinda fucked up to accuse me when I am actually in the middle of tryign to get you a sale with Microcenter.
[8/17/2014 12:06:15 PM] Joshua: and thats all that matters,not the forum, not developing credibility because everyones is shot anyway, just getting orders and shipping miners as fast as pssible and making miy margin off production
[8/17/2014 12:06:18 PM] customer1: So yea I am pissed over the situation I have been for a while.
[8/17/2014 12:06:23 PM] customer1: BUT I have not let it get to me
[8/17/2014 12:06:30 PM] customer1: I can be pragmatic and sort shit out
[8/17/2014 12:06:34 PM] customer1: Which is what I prefer to do
[8/17/2014 12:06:37 PM] Joshua: it could have been you though
[8/17/2014 12:07:08 PM] Joshua: could have been customer2 although i dont feell like it was,anyway. basically everuone accept for mike because hes jewish.
[8/17/2014 12:07:09 PM] Joshua: lol
[8/17/2014 12:07:24 PM] customer1: Yea because thats not racist or anything.
[8/17/2014 12:07:47 PM] Joshua: maybe it is, but ive never had problems with other jews
[8/17/2014 12:08:26 PM] Joshua: anyway, please when you get your miners take some photos and do some reviews or something
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:05:51 AM

Buy from AMT.  Had some hiccups in the beginning but we're rolling now with a new factory in Shenzhen. We're a Philadelphia based company btw. Here is reliable 4U rack mount AMT 1.25TH miner, which does have 40 A1 chips. We do sell chips for Innosilicon, so you can put the pieces together. This miner Operates below 1w/ghs and costs only $1350. Its not a 5TH but you we are somewhat notorious on this forum, and we're a known company that several people do not trust but we are regaining and building the communities trust everyday. Overnight shipping is $120 to the US.

Buy from AMT - Hahaha - They will be glad to take your money and leave you with nothing! Smiley  Good luck with that!
Bigbear8

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:13:05 AM

Wow thats pretty cool 5 TH. Imagine how difficulty will get when those hit the market...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:46:13 AM

we are regaining and building the communities trust everyday

Let's see how Joshua Zipkin of AMT goes about gaining trust, shall we?

Here's the link to the entire chat that's of Josh Zipkin's own words, and nothing that I nor anybody else made up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741795.msg8425986#msg8425986

To prove how crazy I am, theymos banned me but I continue to get away with said ban by posting under this account that theymos doesn't have a clue that I'm doin' such because... because... because... Let me get back to you on that because part, for I'm sure there's a because reason. Anyway, this piece of shit Joshua Zipkin... Wait! I just remembered the because part. Because the Phinnaeus Gage account wasn't banned. I knew there was reason but just couldn't be my finger on it. I guess my mind's been preoccupied with wanting to fuck the living shit outta Amber, AMT's Night Moderator. I've always dreamed about fucking little Jewish girls because Jews are bad and it'll be my way of fucking with that sick race of people. Then, I want to fuck Josh's wife, even if her pussy is probably too big for my Lugan-size dick.

To really prove how fuckin' crazy I am. I want AMT to sue my lyin' ass.

~Bruno Kucinskas (apologies for not including the rest of the vitals, but I just remember that Josh took pics of both my official IDs while I was in his office this past spring while he demonstrated to me what a real asshole he truly is)
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:07:23 AM

There is too much evil in this thread... Undecided

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:33:51 PM

There is too much evil in this thread... Undecided

This Is How Bulgarians Scare the Evil Spirits Away

BTW, it works! Joshua Zipkin is now in China.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: