Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans with & without Collateral  (Read 10169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcoins101 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:59:10 AM

Amount of BTC: 16 BTC
Collateral: My reputation Possibly some I.P.
Reason: Leverage it to make more.
Length of time: 12 days
Repayment amount with interest: 16.02424

Thanks for the request. Unfortunately, it's simply not worth it with the small amount of interest. I could probably make more lending on Bitfinex in that period of time. Anyway, I'm mostly in fiat right now and bearish, so even with a higher interest rate I'd still decline.

Loan amount : 0.05
Interest : 15%
Payment : 0.0575 at Sept 30th, 2014
Reason : to pay for an online service

Thanks

Nope. Maybe you can win enough to pay for it by gambling?  Cheesy

U caught me. Real reason is to build trust and I can provide my Pb mining account which has over 1,539 Ghs and the access to the address that they pay me on Sunday. Pm me if u r interest.

No thanks. Good luck.

xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:00:05 AM

ok. THanks anw
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:35:49 PM

Amount of BTC: 16 BTC
Collateral: My reputation Possibly some I.P.
Reason: Leverage it to make more.
Length of time: 12 days
Repayment amount with interest: 16.02424

Thanks for the request. Unfortunately, it's simply not worth it with the small amount of interest. I could probably make more lending on Bitfinex in that period of time. Anyway, I'm mostly in fiat right now and bearish, so even with a higher interest rate I'd still decline.

Loan amount : 0.05
Interest : 15%
Payment : 0.0575 at Sept 30th, 2014
Reason : to pay for an online service

Thanks

Nope. Maybe you can win enough to pay for it by gambling?  Cheesy

U caught me. Real reason is to build trust and I can provide my Pb mining account which has over 1,539 Ghs and the access to the address that they pay me on Sunday. Pm me if u r interest.

Quoted for future reference.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:50:46 AM

Amount of BTC: 0.10
Collateral: None.
Reason: to buy altcoins.
Length of time: (15days)
Repayment amount with interest: 0.15

I can show you my all Identity Proofs like my PAN id, ADdress document, my Face Pic holding Identity proof. every document i have. which i have submitted on btcjam too and got verified.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Bitcoins101 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:47:00 AM

Amount of BTC: 0.10
Collateral: None.
Reason: to buy altcoins.
Length of time: (15days)
Repayment amount with interest: 0.15

I can show you my all Identity Proofs like my PAN id, ADdress document, my Face Pic holding Identity proof. every document i have. which i have submitted on btcjam too and got verified.

Denied, sorry.

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:01:17 AM

Amount of BTC: 0.13
Collateral: can offer collaterall in CANN (https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CANN) but if you would not require it i would rather not move it, if you do then whatever i have no choice
Reason: need to buy something that's avaible now and i can't be sure if it will be by the day i'll have the coins together
Length of time: First 0.05 this Wednesday, rest within addional 15 days maybe sooner.
Repayment amount with interest: I'd like to hear offer from you

Thank you.
bobolini

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:25:25 AM

I have this posted in another loan thread but i see you are here so will run it by you first.If you grant me this loan i will immediately take the other app down again just thought id take a crack at you while your live.Thanks,.08 loan to repay .1 to you in 4 days to purchase antique baseball mitt.had a flame war with vod which resulted in default neg trust.please read posts to verify.have taken one loan here prior from a well known lender and pd on time.Have taken mult. gambling loans which you can find via sealsdeals.info.All pd on time and in full with comments from lenders.for collateral ill provide this acct plus a redemption code for 2014 topps heritage baseball mystery autograph.last years sells from between 700 and 3500 depending on the version.ill give you my redemption account and you can take it over until repayment.it hasnt been shipped or announced yet.only 25 signed.i also own a retail domain name that is a .com.its a project still in development. any and all if they are acceptable to use as collateral.

sincerely,bobolini

btc address:1L4YiJpB98wXHh6N5msxNvaNVFyaFByc7C
Bitcoins101 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:41:18 AM

Collateral: can offer collaterall in CANN (https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CANN) but if you would not require it i would rather not move it, if you do then whatever i have no choice
Reason: need to buy something that's avaible now and i can't be sure if it will be by the day i'll have the coins together
Length of time: First 0.05 this Wednesday, rest within addional 15 days maybe sooner.

Thank you.

I would happily do it with collateral. How much CANN can you offer?

I have this posted in another loan thread but i see you are here so will run it by you first.If you grant me this loan i will immediately take the other app down again just thought id take a crack at you while your live.Thanks,.08 loan to repay .1 to you in 4 days to purchase antique baseball mitt.had a flame war with vod which resulted in default neg trust.please read posts to verify.have taken one loan here prior from a well known lender and pd on time.Have taken mult. gambling loans which you can find via sealsdeals.info.All pd on time and in full with comments from lenders.for collateral ill provide this acct plus a redemption code for 2014 topps heritage baseball mystery autograph.last years sells from between 700 and 3500 depending on the version.ill give you my redemption account and you can take it over until repayment.it hasnt been shipped or announced yet.only 25 signed.i also own a retail domain name that is a .com.its a project still in development. any and all if they are acceptable to use as collateral.

sincerely,bobolini

btc address:1L4YiJpB98wXHh6N5msxNvaNVFyaFByc7C
Not interested, sorry. DefaultTrust sucks, but that's how things are going to be at least until the new forum software comes along.

DubFX

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:43:36 AM

Thank you.

How many do you want, would 13k be enought or do you need more?
Also please don't go offline i'm in a bit of hurry Smiley)
Bitcoins101 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:51:58 AM

Thank you.

I'd feel more comfortable with a tad more, maybe like 14K. I don't want to feel pressure to liquidate if it goes down a little, though I know you've done a few loans without collateral so I'm not overly worried about that scenario.

How much interest are you willing to pay? I'm about to go offline, but will stick around for a few more minutes for this.

bobolini

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:54:38 AM

I really appreciate you taking the time to check why im in the red.Your the first to even acknowledge this.I have never taken rejection well but Im impressed with your thoroughness and professionalism.Im gonna guess that you were the guy in high school who was able to break up with any girl and somehow remain friends.Not me  Cry lolz. Some days I wish I was less bitter.Thanks for your consideration and feel free to remove this post if it clutters your thread.
DubFX

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:03:37 PM

Thank you.

I'd feel more comfortable with a tad more, maybe like 14K. I don't want to feel pressure to liquidate if it goes down a little, though I know you've done a few loans without collateral so I'm not overly worried about that scenario.

How much interest are you willing to pay? I'm about to go offline, but will stick around for a few more minutes for this.
Okay i can provide 14k please give me your cann wallet address i'll post my btc one shortly.
Would 0.14/0.145 be enought?
Bitcoins101 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:15:10 PM

Thank you.

Okay i can provide 14k please give me your cann wallet address i'll post my btc one shortly.

Yeah, .145 sounds good.

CannabisCoin address: Cf8yrg52msDPFirABhibDythmed5S9peW6

Please post your BTC address.

BTC address for repayment: 169ieqgz5EB1kLdapRDVADPJ2sJthfPThk

I really appreciate you taking the time to check why im in the red.Your the first to even acknowledge this.I have never taken rejection well but Im impressed with your thoroughness and professionalism.Im gonna guess that you were the guy in high school who was able to break up with any girl and somehow remain friends.Not me  Cry lolz. Some days I wish I was less bitter.Thanks for your consideration and feel free to remove this post if it clutters your thread.

Kiss

DubFX

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:18:49 PM

Thank you.

Yeah, .145 sounds good.

BTC address for repayment of .145 BTC: 169ieqgz5EB1kLdapRDVADPJ2sJthfPThk
Okay here is proof i've sent the funds
Please confirm and send the BTCcoins to: 15Sr2jrVebujTyzuW6RBfS7Pi99w7whhhG

I'll confirm it later as i've got some work atm, thank you!
Bitcoins101 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:25:51 PM

Thank you.

Yeah, .145 sounds good.

.13 BTC sent. TXid d8989a5a893591227b6ffaef5350b8ed5d59f7e592aaeb891481b166c17a5a1e

Cheers.

DubFX

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:55:11 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 05:28:38 PM by DubFX

Thank you.

Yeah, .145 sounds good.

.13 BTC sent. TXid d8989a5a893591227b6ffaef5350b8ed5d59f7e592aaeb891481b166c17a5a1e

Cheers.
Can confirm that i see the transaction, not confirmed in any block yet thought but it's as there hasn't been block found for almost 40 mins.
Will inform you about repayment as i'll be probably it sending part by part for these 15 days.
Thank you.

/////////EDIT: GOT THE COINS FINE Smiley
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:08:02 AM

i would probably borrow some but not for now
yeaaa we'll see in next few days

xilatleo

Activity: 186