Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~  (Read 224554 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoTV

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:41:59 PM

GB is a good investment but not right now at this price.  Ill wait till it goes down more in price before I start buying some more.  I believe most of the volume is faked by the pumper.

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:45:49 PM

GB is a good investment but not right now at this price.  Ill wait till it goes down more in price before I start buying some more.  I believe most of the volume is faked by the pumper.
And I consider you want to lower the price to buy more coins.
CryptoTV

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:47:07 PM

Uhhh yea, that's what traders do.  buy low sell high.  BUT I don't like price manipulation by bot use.

parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:56:20 PM

Uhhh yea, that's what traders do.  buy low sell high.  BUT I don't like price manipulation by bot use.

you have been saying negative shit all day I am getting tired of hearing it.

You are not here to help others out of the kindness of your heart and if you are, thanks but no thanks.

Buy some GB and if it goes down buy some more. And stop saying negative shit all he time, unless you are going to back it up with anything other than speculation.
SeaSoul

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:57:21 PM

you have been saying negative shit all day I am getting tired of hearing it.

You are not here to help others out of the kindness of your heart and if you are, thanks but no thanks.

Buy some GB and if it goes down buy some more. And stop saying negative shit all he time, unless you are going to back it up with anything other than speculation.
+1
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:59:58 PM

ohh ok but you allways say negative things here ... but you don't like manipulation /sarcasm off
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:21:23 PM

what happens when everyone tries to get through the door at the same time?
SeaSoul

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:24:17 PM

I think tomorrow we see stable 3-3.5k satoshi
CryptoTV

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:29:18 PM

not all negative stuff is FUD.  If it is happening then it is real.  Stop being blinded by your greed.  Look, I like this high price,  I bought 2BTC at IPO.  I still got a ton of GB but you guys are being overly optimistic.  The price right now is not real but inflated.  I'm trying to help but whatever.  I support GB but the price of  will come down to reality before going back up, just watch the buy and sell action to verify the fake volume.  Dude is playing both sides and some are losing more than they are making.

All you guys are take advantage of noob traders.  I'm telling them not to buy right now and buy at a lower price below the manipulation and you are calling me a FUDDER, why? cause you're losing your profit?  Why, because I want them to make money rather than get caught up now and lose it?

SeaSoul

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:32:50 PM

not all negative stuff is FUD.  If it is happening then it is real.  Stop being blinded by your greed.  Look, I like this high price,  I bought 2BTC at IPO.  I still got a ton of GB but you guys are being overly optimistic.  The price right now is not real but inflated.  I'm trying to help but whatever.  I support GB but the price of  will come down to reality before going back up, just watch the buy and sell action to verify the fake volume.  Dude is playing both sides and some are losing more than they are making.

All you guys are take advantage of noob traders.  I'm telling them not to buy right now and buy at a lower price below the manipulation and you are calling me a FUDDER, why? cause you're losing your profit?  

Why you think it's high price?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:36:36 PM

All you guys is take advantage of noob traders.  I'm telling them not to buy right now and buy at a lower price below the manipulation and you are calling me a FUDDER, why? cause you're losing your profit? 

The only problem is, nobody but whales know what they are doing exactly.

Even if inflated, we don't know if Mr. Whale plans to pump again after a brief lull, or retreat back further. So we don't know if it in fact will go back down a whole lot before going up once more... maybe... maybe not. At some point there will be a big retreat I expect, but we can't say for certain it'll occur now, or later, or after yet another pump.

I didn't buy a ton of coins (.75ish) some at IPO prices, some a bit more. I sold a decent amount during this hike, bought some back after the retreat. I'd actually benefit more from a big retreat right now than another pump, but who knows... everyone has an ulterior motive if they say they definitely know what the price will do.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

All you guys is take advantage of noob traders.  I'm telling them not to buy right now and buy at a lower price below the manipulation and you are calling me a FUDDER, why? cause you're losing your profit? 

The only problem is, nobody but whales know what they are doing exactly.

Even if inflated, we don't know if Mr. Whale plans to pump again after a brief lull, or retreat back further. So we don't know if it in fact will go back down a whole lot before going up once more... maybe... maybe not. At some point there will be a big retreat I expect, but we can't say for certain it'll occur now, or later, or after yet another pump.

I didn't buy a ton of coins (.75ish) some at IPO prices, some a bit more. I sold a decent amount during this hike, bought some back after the retreat. I'd actually benefit more from a big retreat right now than another pump, but who knows... everyone has an ulterior motive if they say they definitely know what the price will do.

+1

i bought in at 700 sats last sunday ....
CryptoTV only want to buy more at a cheaper price thats all

in the long run the price atm is cheap. maybe it will go down a little more maybe not, and there is not only b-rex....
dannyvjp

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:45:47 PM

My litte story:

I got a new motherboard today, so i forgot to empty my wallet.dat

nou i got my ssd hardisk coneccted with a extern harddisk "thing" to a other pc.

When i open my wallet on the pc it says i dont have any coins or made any transaction.

what to do now?
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:52:20 PM

My litte story:

nou i got my ssd hardisk coneccted with a extern harddisk "thing" to a other pc.

When i open my wallet on the pc it says i dont have any coins or made any transaction.

what to do now?

I assume you made a backup of your wallet.dat on a usb drive or something similar?

What drive was your original wallet on?
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:53:24 PM

My litte story:

what to do now?

not sure what you mean with "empty my wallet".

however i guess you have a new installation with a new, empty wallet now?

copy your wallet from the old hd or your backup to "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\greenbacks" of the new installation if you use windows (don't ask me for mac  Tongue)

remember allways backup your wallet and do this often!

edit: if you don't find C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\greenbacks on your old hd -> the folder is maybe hidden
dannyvjp

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Yea sorry about the small story, i think it was to small:P

But yes if you putt your harddisk on a other pc and open your wallet, he will make a new wallet.dat on the pc you are on.

so i "open" the old wallet but the wallet.dat will get taken of the C: disk and not my H: disk

Replace wallet.dat from H to C and it was a bingo, go my 200k coins back.

Now lets install a new windows on the old disk.

Ty for the fast early help!

and btw: hodl for at least 75k Wink
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:17:27 PM

Replace wallet.dat from H to C and it was a bingo, go my 200k coins back.

Now lets install a new windows on the old disk.

Ty for the fast early help!

and btw: hodl for at least 75k Wink

Just remember to make a lot of backups. I probably go overboard, wallet.dats on usb drives, sd cards, external drives... backups for my backups. If my PC explodes into a ball of fire, I still have my coins.
CryptoTV

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:28:18 PM

All you guys are take advantage of noob traders.  I'm telling them not to buy right now and buy at a lower price below the manipulation and you are calling me a FUDDER, why? cause you're losing your profit?  

i have been watching the price action and it's all the pumper buying is own sell orders making it look like the price is rising.

parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:38:31 PM

i have been watching the price action and it's all the pumper buying is own sell orders making it look like the price is rising.

You have given us your opinion, thanks

This is the same thin people were doing when VRC was 2000-3000 sat and it wasn't any more helpful for them than it is for us
makemeapancake

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:41:53 PM

You are full of shit. You know how I know? Cause I've been accumulating a bunch myself, so it isn't just a pumper buying and selling his own coins. And I'm sure it isn't just me doing it. Stop spreading your FUD or get the fuck on out. You're not helping anybody with your speculative nonsense disguised as careful market observation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: