Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:45:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nightmare | NM | FRESH algo | NightSend | Encrypted P2P Chat | 8/15  (Read 25312 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:40:44 PM

The second I read the OP when the coin came out my first impression was the dev is carson cocksucker.  Are you carson cocksucker?  Come on dev tell us are you that piece of shit?  Inquiring minds want to know.  If you aren't that scumbag I suggest you figure out a way to prove it fast or your coin won't last the rest of the day.

OCminer hates carson.  He is running a pool for this coin.  Usually OCminer pegs carson's coins instantly and never runs pools for them.  What is your take on this ocminer? Do you think it is him or not?
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:44:33 PM

The second I read the OP when the coin came out my first impression was the dev is carson cocksucker.  Are you carson cocksucker?  Come on dev tell us are you that piece of shit?  Inquiring minds want to know.  If you aren't that scumbag I suggest you figure out a way to prove it fast or your coin won't last the rest of the day.

OCminer hates carson.  He is running a pool for this coin.  Usually OCminer pegs carson's coins instantly and never runs pools for them.  What is your take on this ocminer? Do you think it is him or not?
yeah tell the truth coin master,,are you him carson suckercock?

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
Guy Mollet

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

I like the coins, the coins now needed to have a thought! Attention.
ptic-1

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:13:38 PM

give key we test

ptic-1

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:15:36 PM

give key we test
Encrypted P2P chat or messages Huh  chat messages.. does it self encrypt? how doy you do

omgbossis21

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:02:32 PM

Best algorithm ever created and released second time, two piss poor developers it would appear since he's not answering.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:06:48 PM

{
"blocks" : 22,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00188492,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 0,
"netmhashps" : 0.09524297,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 11000000,
"testnet" : false
}

Block 1 is 1% NM developer premine & 1% premine for bounties
Block 2-160 are 0 NM for fair start

Fair? Maybe for you.
I'm out.

It is always hard to see where does this stupid 100ish empty blocks idea come from?  I am out too.

they come from rent owners, who don't like instaminers
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:23:46 PM

coin have 9 hours and you asking for bittrex  Roll Eyes

They know that this shitcoin has no future so their only chance to recover the costs of mining it is to be the first one to dump on any exchange that lists it.  And since the dev has a 2% premine that's going to be tough to do. 
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:26:11 PM

coin have 9 hours and you asking for bittrex  Roll Eyes

They know that this shitcoin has no future so their only chance to recover the costs of mining it is to be the first one to dump on any exchange that lists it.  And since the dev has a 2% premine that's going to be tough to do. 

Desperate time for miners Grin,  miners can't even wait for 24 hours before they start dumping.
nightmarecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:45:46 PM

Remember to stay calm and ignore FUD. Any FUD will be deleted and not replied to. We want our thread clean. Bounties are available and still need fulfilling.
nightmarecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:59:59 PM

DEV I DONT SEE YOU DENYING YOUR NOT CARLSON CLOCK
JUST DELETING MY POSTS
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

this is a carsen klock coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741234.0
i;m sick of this fucking asshole loosing me money
i've lost upward 5 BTC in his scams

This is considered as FUD, we have no affiliation with any known users of this forum. Future posts will be deleted. We just want our thread clean of false claims.
omgbossis21

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:10:39 PM

Im out, need a exchange  Roll Eyes
nightmarecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:20:19 PM

thank you for your reply
but i notice there no dont answer the question
you refuse to say your not carlson clock or have no affilation with him
i dont consider this fud
i consider this an investors need to know
I would also like to remind you , that prior to being caught out by some members that work on shadowcoin you didnt provide any reference to work they had done
To alleviate investor concern
are you following a path of POD
if so who with
?

We do consider this FUD. We are a team of five professionals all with different lives, jobs, and roles. Nightmare is our project. My name is Dustin Croft and I am in charge of doing the PR for Nightmare. Including removing any and all FUD that tries to deface Nightmare with false claims. We never denied that we used some of SDCs code. We have given them credit in our OP and in our COPYING file on Github.

We will be doing real development for Nightmare. We have already added several bug fixes and feature improvements. Our main focus of development will be working towards a decentralized exchange for all to spend their NM at. We have been looking into OpenBazaar (The old darkmarket now renamed as OpenBazaar); which is a P2P marketplace. After reviewing the code, we have decided to integrate NM into it as it allows for altcoins. We have not seen any other coin do this yet and we hope to be the first to do so.
nightmarecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:34:01 PM

Thank you dustin
can you please provide any professional credentials for yourself or your colleauges
Regarding POD , is this being considered and if so what is your path to achieve this
I am not saying you denying using SDC code , but you only gave credit once you were forced to and other members pointed it out to you
as an investor this can be a red flag to me , the first time it can be excused as an oversight , if it happens again it is unacceptable
you should always start as you mean to go on
i would also say if you have a roadmap and plans,  hold off on exchanges until at least POW is complete as we have seen this week the FUD shitstorm is turning into a hurricane
a coin can litterally die with the FUD before it even has a chance to blossom
if you can satisfy the POD requirement then i hope we can come together as a community and provide you the support needed to make your project a success

We would be interested in this "POD" requirement you are talking about, where can we get more details from about it? What is required?

I will reiterate again. We gave them credit from the very beginning, we intentionally put Copyright 2014 The ShadowCoin Developers in our COPYING file on Github on launch. We have never lied about this. Everything you hear and read is FUD.

give key we test
Encrypted P2P chat or messages Huh  chat messages.. does it self encrypt? how doy you do
https://i.imgur.com/x6lCS8Al.jpg

You need to get the public key of an address from the person you are sending to. They will be able to provide it to you. (You can find your own public key by typing in one of your own addresses in the first top field).
Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:45:59 PM

Is there anywhere you can rent a FRESH rig?

MRR seems to have a single FRESH rig available:

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/fresh

Strange that the FRESH category isn't even listed on the front page.
nightmarecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:52:50 PM

thank you dustin for your messages
i can see the conversation is taking a more professional tone and i understand now about why you left in shadowcoin in the code
thank you for time taking time out on your weekend to talk with us
POD is proof of developer
it is a service provided by a 3rd party to ensure you are not known scammers and gives investors confidence you wont run off
http://cryptoasian.com/
or http://www.coinssource.com/
I would also like to see the coin left off exchanges until POW is complete
this means the distribution will be fairer as there's no incentive for
a ) multipools to rape the network and dump coins soon as they mine then
b) limits FUD as to stop known individuals to manipulate the price

Thank you for providing the links digitalgrow. We will be getting in contact with them to see what we can do.

Yes we do somewhat agree with you on the exchanges. It would be of long-term interest to keep Nightmare off exchanges until POS starts. This would help prevent miners from dumping their coins at cheap values. It is up to the community though as we do not have any control over what exchange adds us. Also remember; we have lots of bounties still available for fulfillment. If you are interested in one them, please send us a PM.

Is there anywhere you can rent a FRESH rig?

MRR seems to have a single FRESH rig available:

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/fresh

Strange that the FRESH category isn't even listed on the front page.

Yes, we were able to find that link still online. We did notice they removed it from their actual navigation on their site. We will try getting a hold of them today to see if they can fix their links.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:55:57 PM

Well if it turns out you aren't CK then I wish you the best of luck on your project.  Thank you for using fresh for the algo.  Hopefully more devs will use qubit and fresh going forward.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:03:47 PM

The dev said this.  Yes we do somewhat agree with you on the exchanges. It would be of long-term interest to keep Nightmare off exchanges until POS starts. This would help prevent miners from dumping their coins at cheap values. It is up to the community though as we do not have any control over what exchange adds us. Also remember; we have lots of bounties still available for fulfillment. If you are interested in one them, please send us a PM.

A lot of devs think this way but the price of a coin is about supply and demand.  Waiting till there is a huge supply that will out strip the demand is silly.  Getting on an exchange early only damages shitcoins.  If your coin is so great then getting it on an exchange early will help it's value.  Sync was on an exchange from it's first day.  Didn't hurt its value.
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:13:31 PM

This new coin looks pretty damn cool. I am a web developer with css, html, and javascript under my belt. I am willing to help out if there is a graphic artist willing to help out with some designing. I will work for free or for minimal coin Tongue.

Every day, there are many Web Developers that die... from lack of work. #HelpADev

I can help out with making a nice clean looking faucet if someone will do backend coding.

nightmarecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:36:15 PM

This new coin looks pretty damn cool. I am a web developer with css, html, and javascript under my belt. I am willing to help out if there is a graphic artist willing to help out with some designing. I will work for free or for minimal coin Tongue.

Every day, there are many Web Developers that die... from lack of work. #HelpADev

I can help out with making a nice clean looking faucet if someone will do backend coding.

michaeladair - We would be very interested in this, there is a bounty available for a faucet. We would be pleased to send you some Nightmare's! Please send us a PM with more details on what you can do for NM.

To others - Please refrain from insulting one another, we are all in this together. Respect your fellow cryptoman.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: