Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:33:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for community in mountains  (Read 5166 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:17:18 PM

Independence is an illusion.  We are all interdependent ant of one another.  You rely just as much on the people who feed you and employ you as anyone else, unless you're completely self sufficient.

What is wrong with the fact that I refuse to subject myself as a wage slave?  No, I will not feed people monsanto garbage at subway or silly putty burgers at mcdonalds.  Am I a worse person because I refuse to help destroy our planet and lives?  Am I worse of a person because I won't subject myself to taxes that support a government that murders ungodly amounts of people?

I will not sacrifice my values or beliefs for monetary bribery, which is exactly what our society revolves around.  We should all be working for ourselves, doing as we want to be done in the world, not what some corporate business model wants you to do, that's exactly how the world got to be how it is today.

1)  Okay, I'll agree with you that we are all interdependent, and that is why...

2) ...a good society is dependent upon the contributions from *all* of its citizens!  Its 'wrong' to refuse to subject yourself as a 'wage slave' because you're asking for money from people who ARE wage slaves.  In fact, if there were no wage slaves, then there would be nobody to give you money at all.  You're just acting like a baby and complaining that we, your fellow citizens, actually expect you to contribute something.

3)  Fine.  You don't have to sacrifice your values or beliefs, and we don't have to give you money.  We *are* working for ourselves, but you're not, which is why you continue to receive exactly what you deserve -- nothing.   
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:33:52 PM

Dank, why don't do something with your life and stop being so lame?

I approve of your entrepreneurial spirit, but getting
a day job and saving money is the only way you'll acquire
startup capital.  Hear me now and believe me later.

No one will give you any handouts.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:42:31 PM

Shouldn't you be building shelters out of what nature has provided you with? Think of all the resources used up manufacturing those tents! Think of all the 'wage slave' workers that made them, you would then be supporting and encouraging! Cheesy

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:04:49 PM

Independence is an illusion.  We are all interdependent ant of one another.  You rely just as much on the people who feed you and employ you as anyone else, unless you're completely self sufficient.

What is wrong with the fact that I refuse to subject myself as a wage slave?  No, I will not feed people monsanto garbage at subway or silly putty burgers at mcdonalds.  Am I a worse person because I refuse to help destroy our planet and lives?  Am I worse of a person because I won't subject myself to taxes that support a government that murders ungodly amounts of people?

I will not sacrifice my values or beliefs for monetary bribery, which is exactly what our society revolves around.  We should all be working for ourselves, doing as we want to be done in the world, not what some corporate business model wants you to do, that's exactly how the world got to be how it is today.

1)  Okay, I'll agree with you that we are all interdependent, and that is why...

2) ...a good society is dependent upon the contributions from *all* of its citizens!  Its 'wrong' to refuse to subject yourself as a 'wage slave' because you're asking for money from people who ARE wage slaves.  In fact, if there were no wage slaves, then there would be nobody to give you money at all.  You're just acting like a baby and complaining that we, your fellow citizens, actually expect you to contribute something.

3)  Fine.  You don't have to sacrifice your values or beliefs, and we don't have to give you money.  We *are* working for ourselves, but you're not, which is why you continue to receive exactly what you deserve -- nothing.   

Why do you all think I don't want to contribute anything?  I'm trying to grow food, give people a place to live and create music to help people find meaning and inner peace in their life, is that nothing?  I could become a corporate CEO and rip people the fuck off of their livelihood and you guys would be so impressed with my wealth.  My parents would love it if I joined the army and helped kill people, but not if I want to live a simplistic life with a minimal footprint.  What the hell is wrong with this world?

I have put in more work to my life than you guys can imagine.  Just because I prefer to teach myself then be instructed by someone at a school doesn't make me dumb just as it doesn't make me lazy.  Just because I prefer to work for myself than some rich CEO, doesn't make me less of a person.  We should all be working for ourselves, living our own lives and helping one another.  We got into the mess our society is in by refuting our freewill to hierarchical structures with the reasoning that we must do it to survive.

I have spent several years of my life researching and sharing my knowledge with the world, free of charge.  Philosophers are paid an average of $80,000+ annually, yet I am somehow less of a contributor because I share what I know for free.  One day you will realize just how much I have done for this world, once you can grow up beyond your judgmental biases and preconceived notions fed to you in your earlier indoctrination days.

Are you a slave?  Yes.  Am I a slave?  Yes.  We all are.  But I am not going to subject myself to anymore bit of slavery than I have to.  You guys should try not attacking the guy who is working to free the world.  So much of the work you do is done to fulfill the greed of others, not because it must be done to survive, just look how much of your money goes towards taxes.  We could be living simple, enjoyable lives that don't consist of a 40+ hour work schedule, but it takes a change of culture to get there.

Are you truly working for yourselves or are you working for the will of someone else?  Or even, something else?

Dank, why don't do something with your life and stop being so lame?

I approve of your entrepreneurial spirit, but getting
a day job and saving money is the only way you'll acquire
startup capital.  Hear me now and believe me later.

No one will give you any handouts.

Why don't you do something with your life other than shilling/bullying young people on the internet?  That's why our generation will revolt against society, because the generations before us created a world where the following generations are completely fucked from the beginning.  The greedy have created a society that does not give kids a chance to prosper or succeed.  You either fall in line or you're screwed.

I am sitting here, trying to create a community that would give several people a place to live, food to eat, whilst producing free music for all to hear, with the end goal of organizing a music festival of a million people that will ascend humanity into the fifth dimension, yet I'm not doing anything with my life?

You do realize it would take several years to get where I need to go by working a day job this day and age, right?  Squall would get his money maybe three years from now, it would take me at least a year before I am able to produce music and play guitar in a suitable environment.

Want me to get a job?  Don't create a society as shitty as this one.  Excuse me for trying to create my own society that doesn't revolve around central authorities that slaughter people and capitalistic societies that don't give a damn about anything other than profit.

One day you all will appreciate everything I have done for you.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:10:31 PM

Are you a slave?  Yes.  Am I a slave?  Yes.  We all are.  

Wrong again, scammer.

I'm not a slave.  I choose the work I like to do, and when I finish I am rewarded with money, which I can trade for whatever I want.  It's a winning situation for me.

You consider yourself a slave because you have no useful skills and cannot relate to people in a useful manner.  Your god complex will not help you in today's educated society.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:46:24 PM

Are you a slave?  Yes.  Am I a slave?  Yes.  We all are.  

Wrong again, scammer.

I'm not a slave.  I choose the work I like to do, and when I finish I am rewarded with money, which I can trade for whatever I want.  It's a winning situation for me.

You consider yourself a slave because you have no useful skills and cannot relate to people in a useful manner.  Your god complex will not help you in today's educated society.

Right, just keep paying your taxes you ignorant wage slave.  The best way to enslave a population is to convince them they are free.

You're a slave to greed, you're a slave to fear and you're a slave to uncle sam.

Educated society, you are quite hysterical.

Millions dying of cancer, heart disease, gross over contemptuous life styles, vast depletion of resources, horrific destruction of our environment, eminent extinction of vital species such as bees, installation of fracking sites that pump billions of gallons of toxic waste into our drinking water.

We have radiation leaking around the globe from fukishima, grotesque oil spills killing off ocean life, an island of trash floating in the Pacific the size of texas.

We are at constant war, we have enough nuclear warheads to destroy our planet forty times, we developed chemical weapons that melt people's bones.

We have a brainwashed population that is obsessed with egocentric life styles, that blindly follows corrupt psychotic 'leaders' hearding us straight to our death.

We have alarming amounts of people committing suicide, others committing homicide.  We outlaw nature's plants while promoting and pushing synthetic derivatives into kids and anyone possible.

We consume earth's oil when we can grow more than enough biodiesel from hemp.

We are living highly unsustainable lives, at the rate we are going, we will surely walk straight to our own extinction.

Yes, our educated ego minds are so very smart, yet so amazingly stupid at the same time.

Its time go get back in touch with our spiritual nature once again.  Only then can we realize that all that we took from earth, we could have done with our own minds.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:00:18 PM

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
― Gautama Buddha
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 11:01:54 PM

Right, just keep paying your taxes you ignorant wage slave.  The best way to enslave a population is to convince them they are free.

You're a slave to greed, you're a slave to fear and you're a slave to uncle sam.

My taxes go to services such as roads, so I can drive places, and the police, so I don't need to 24x7 worry about being attacked.  It's a great trade off.  I do something I enjoy, I can spend the money on whatever I want, and I am protected and given everything I need.  I would be the last person a government could enslave, for I am more intelligent than the government.

I believe everyone is greedy (everyone wants more) - some of us will work for it, others will ask for handouts.  No one will ever appreciate you, because you will never do anything for anyone.  You will always be the person with the cap out, asking for money and believing you deserve it for some reason.  You will always be ignorant about life.

The point is, stop asking for more money until you repay the money you asked for last time.  Stop being a financial shill.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:29:14 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 03:14:00 AM by jonald_fyookball

Why do you all think I don't want to contribute anything?  

Because you refuse to get a job.  And you're under the delusion that
there's another way.  I just got done telling you that if you want
to be an entrepreneur, first you need to WORK to get the startup
capital.   If you want another way to contribute, join the
peace corps or the army... that's the only options.  

Being a serial dreamer/moocher/borrower isn't contributing.

I'm trying to grow food, give people a place to live and create music to help people find meaning and inner peace in their life, is that nothing?  

Trying isn't the same thing as accomplishing.  I could TRY
to become an NBA basketball player but it would never happen.
One needs to be realistic with their potential and with what
they can probably accomplish within a certain amount of time.
You are completely unrealistic about what you think you can
accomplish, especially when it comes to being a community
leader, musician, and philosopher.  You're an amateur at best.

Maybe you could be somebody someday, but you need to
work until then.  I bet your parents have told you the same
thing, haven't they?

I could become a corporate CEO

No you couldn't.  At least, not without getting off the drugs,
and putting in years or decades of hard work.

I have spent several years of my life researching and sharing my knowledge with the world, free of charge.  Philosophers are paid an average of $80,000+ annually, yet I am somehow less of a contributor because I share what I know for free.

Because your freely shared knowledge isn't worth paying anything for.
You haven't elevated it to a commercial level, plain and simple.
That doesn't make you a bad person, but it does mean that you
aren't contributing anything that someone wants to pay for, and
therefore, you need to find something else to do as a profession.
Is this concept too hard for you to grasp?

Why don't you do something with your life other than shilling/bullying young people on the internet?  

First of all, I do.  I pay my own way  in life with
money that i've earned through my own efforts.

Secondly, I'm not bullying you.  I don't follow
you around telling you how you need to live.
YOU are the one starting threads asking for money.
I'm merely part of the universe that's responding.

You do realize it would take several years to get where I need to go by working a day job this day and age, right?  Squall would get his money maybe three years from now, it would take me at least a year before I am able to produce music and play guitar in a suitable environment.

Better get started then working that day job.
You'll make money at that way faster than
trying to be a guitarist, especially considering
your current musical skills.  It takes years and
decades to become a pro musician.

Want me to get a job?  Don't create a society as shitty as this one.

The world is shitty, so you're just going to
give up on trying to earn an honest day's pay
and be a mooch.  Sounds like defeatism.
Sounds like hidden laziness.  Sounds like
rationalization.  Doesn't sound powerful.

One day you all will appreciate everything I have done for you.

I appreciate you posting amusing stuff.  I respond because
its fun, but I hope one day you'll grow up... for your own sake.
And one day (I hope) you will appreciate all my posts and advice. Smiley

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:29:56 PM

My taxes go to services such as roads, so I can drive places, and the police, so I don't need to 24x7 worry about being attacked.  It's a great trade off.  I do something I enjoy, I can spend the money on whatever I want, and I am protected and given everything I need.  I would be the last person a government could enslave, for I am more intelligent than the government.

I believe everyone is greedy (everyone wants more) - some of us will work for it, others will ask for handouts.  No one will ever appreciate you, because you will never do anything for anyone.  You will always be the person with the cap out, asking for money and believing you deserve it for some reason.  You will always be ignorant about life.

The point is, stop asking for more money until you repay the money you asked for last time.  Stop being a financial shill.   Undecided

Less than 2% of your taxes go towards maintaining roads.  What about the 30% that goes towards killing people and maintaining our power structure as the global police?  That doesn't bother you?

And the police?  The same police that brutalize the citizens they swore to protect?  You do realize, police do not stop crime, right?  They show up after it happens.

If you don't want to worry about being attacked, you need to find peace, aka love, aka god.  Only then can you truly be worry free of violent attacks.  You attract to your reality vibrations you resonate at.  Fear something and you're only manifesting it into reality.

bbeesley

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:14:51 AM

you need to find peace, aka love

The Beatles said "all we need is love" and then they broke up...see how that worked out?

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:00:48 AM

Just wow. The OP is clearly out there, in the mountains, smoking some good nature.

DELETED
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:10:34 AM

Stop talking like that.
You have no idea what you are even saying.
Aren't you like 18 ? Wow you must have so much world and life experience... To share..  
You think you have taught yourself, and others, all this crap but really its how you justify being a lazy deadbeat.

Go practice collecting eggs because as your main skill set you are going to need it... and Jesus... your not even aspiring to being the person to look after the chickens/farm... but your contribution will be "collecting the eggs". Don't tire yourself out.

If you don't want to worry about being attacked, you need to find peace, aka love, aka god.  Only then can you truly be worry free of violent attacks.  You attract to your reality vibrations you resonate at.  Fear something and you're only manifesting it into reality.

BTW Do you really think people who get violently attack, woman who get raped etc.. Do you believe they are resonating out vibrations which attract what happens to them ?

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:23:52 AM

does any one know this guys age, Maybe he has ADD or something, He likes attention and never got enough of it, why we are all enabling him, why dont we just ignore his posts, unless you love this entertainment?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:52:45 AM

Better that than a slave to drugs and a irreparable broken mind.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:17:02 PM

does any one know this guys age, Maybe he has ADD or something, He likes attention and never got enough of it, why we are all enabling him, why dont we just ignore his posts, unless you love this entertainment?

Dank is 20 I think. and yes I like the entertainment...but hopefully we are helping this young man someday break out of his stagnation.

gazzas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

I would like to donate 3 fishes and a loaf just to get you started, god only needed 2 fishes but i think you need just a little bit more help than he did my friend.
Give me your address and i will donate 0.03 coins as the entertainment is worth it alone dank Smiley and the fact i have a heart and do feel sorry for you even though you got yourself into this situation
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:07:57 PM

dank , legendary beggar, no-hoper and general nutcase! Who in their right mind would 'invest' in anything this retard is involved in?Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:20:42 PM

I would like to donate 3 fishes and a loaf just to get you started, god only needed 2 fishes but i think you need just a little bit more help than he did my friend.
Give me your address and i will donate 0.03 coins as the entertainment is worth it alone dank Smiley and the fact i have a heart and do feel sorry for you even though you got yourself into this situation

That .03 BTC would be better off going to people Dank owes money to.  Send it to Squall.
gazzas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:29:04 PM

user squall1066?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: