Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS!  (Read 29853 times)
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:47:21 AM

^^^^thanks for the responses. The free and more reliable POD is through cryptoasian.com or you can DM him https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian. It might be futile but will bring in investor confidence.

Ok, I can do that
Meanwhile you may check my personal linkedin account. I'm not a fan of all this social stuff tho, I'm not active there
www.linkedin.com/pub/archie-koppel/a2/247/a58/

That is actually pretty remarkable. Few devs have the guts to publish their personal info here

+1.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:47:32 AM

^^^^thanks for the responses. The free and more reliable POD is through cryptoasian.com or you can DM him https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian. It might be futile but will bring in investor confidence.

Ok, I can do that
Meanwhile you may check my personal linkedin account. I'm not a fan of all this social stuff tho, I'm not active there

Thank you Dev.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

l3mmy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:14:09 AM

I will not delay the launch since people might have already ordered rigs. But I will certainly provide proofs. As you will soon see we are serous about this project. By we I mean GridCoin Dev Team which consists me and my partner - one of the best c++ engineers I have ever seen (and I've seen many of em since I work for Zynga)
Dev is here Wink Sorry guy - I`m working alone on the project - just dont have enough hands to do everything.

Not to be rude but you said you had a partner who is one the best C++ engineers super3 offered you an opportunity to look at different type of attack vectors that you may need to deal with Sybils attacks. cheating nodes etc  I don't think you took him up on that.  and now your working alone. 

I wish you luck I just dont see you having much success this last week.
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:17:36 AM

Ok, I can do that

Sorry man because scams are running rampant in this industry, that's not enough. To gain trust, you have to prove you are Archie Koppel and that Archie Koppel is a real person. When I search "Archie Koppel" on Google I only find the linkedin page and nothing else.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:19:55 AM

Ok, I can do that

Sorry man because scams are running rampant in this industry, that's not enough. To gain trust, you have to prove you are Archie Koppel and that Archie Koppel is a real person. When I search "Archie Koppel" on Google I only find the linkedin page and nothing else.

I have to agree with this too. And please address I3mmy's concern about your partners/team members. Thanks dev.

empsd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:06:48 AM

Mr Dev i am impressed very well played with the linkedin profile i have yet to seen this on any other coin offical thread.

hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:16:46 AM

Ok, I can do that

It will get proven in PoD and as Dev is doing PoD then let's wait for it.

Anyway i agree with ICO Dude that it is pretty remarkable and healthy trend in Crypto that the Dev has posted his Linkedin Profile link here.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:29:39 PM

Dev can you add a rich list to the block explorer?

Or maybe put a bounty up for one?

People like see how spread out the coin distribution is.

Thanks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:45:29 PM

Ok, I can do that

It will surely help the price if you do PoD

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:20:17 AM

Ok, I can do that

This Dev is not very active.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

KidCrypto

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:03:20 AM

Ok, I can do that

ROFL
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:14:12 AM

Ok, I can do that

ROFL

If he wants this coin to succeed he should be a lot more active in the forum, as it is now, we're still not sure if he's run off again.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:59:56 AM

THis coin launch wiht huge hashrate like 60G+, Dev instaming his coin from beginning. no way he would do POD, and the decenrtelized stroage, just a PS

dump it before big loss
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:34:13 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 01:01:28 PM by leigh2k14

THis coin launch wiht huge hashrate like 60G+, Dev instaming his coin from beginning. no way he would do POD, and the decenrtelized stroage, just a PS

dump it before big loss

The price is so low on ccex it's not worth dumping, you wouldn't have a hidden agenda would you? Like trying to get your order filled?

How do you know it was the Dev who had all that hash? Anyway if I had developed something like what's proposed here, I'd mine the shit out of it!

Let's wait until the beta release date to see what happens.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:45:10 PM

That LinkedIn profile is unavailable now. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
KidCrypto

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:48:33 PM

dump it before big loss

The price is so low on ccex it's not worth dumping, you wouldn't have a hidden agenda would you? Like trying to get your order filled?

How do you know it was the Dev who had all that hash? Anyway if I had developed something like what's proposed here, I'd mine the shit out of it!

Let's wait until the beta release date to see what happens.

DOUBLE ROFL ROFL
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:54:19 PM

That LinkedIn profile is unavailable now.  

Hmmmmm, not very encouraging.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:06:11 PM

Come on dev, you gotta be more active then this and have to answer members questions and concerns, especially right before a release. If this is a scam, its not a very well orchestrated one, unless dev was content with making 1-2btc lol..if that even, taking in consideration the cost of mining.

tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:13:47 PM

ignore premine coin
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:45:23 PM

Come on dev, you gotta be more active then this and have to answer members questions and concerns, especially right before a release. If this is a scam, its not a very well orchestrated one, unless dev was content with making 1-2btc lol..if that even, taking in consideration the cost of mining.

I don't think it's a scam, I just think he's not bothered with this project?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: