Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS!  (Read 29853 times)
gysca

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:46:42 AM

Game Over  Cool

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:59:55 AM

Game Over  Cool

Lol if u click on the link below my signature.. u will earn more bitcoins i think then with this coin -.-
U just need to registrate, and that's it, everyday u get ur coins like bitcoin,doge and more.. U get more i guess then put ur time in mining death coins ( and it save electricity )..

I hate this upcomming coins like parasits.. The op looks good, but when i go to the last page its all sh1t.
Why the hell waste time on make an OP and more and after that just leave.. To much overtime in life?..

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:04:08 AM

why pow?
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:06:30 AM

i don't mind the few bucks i lost for mining this coin

i don't get it ... what kind of benefit for the dev? selling his premine at the best price? ridiculous ....
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:54:55 AM

I see two scenarios for what happened.

A: It was a scam and the Dev had no intention of doing PoD, so he ran away like a little girl.

B: His coding partner bailed on the project, leaving him in the dark, again leaving him run away like a little girl.

Anyone want to buy 126K grid, lol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:27:21 AM

Game Over  Cool

well it was a shit coin since launch, there was a warning also...

Activity: 313

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:35:44 AM

Grin  Similar to that of XBIT

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:36:54 AM

i don't mind the few bucks i lost for mining this coin

i don't get it ... what kind of benefit for the dev? selling his premine at the best price? ridiculous ....

And why go through the hassle of creating those graphics in the op.. That's gotta be one shitty hourly wage if you ask me.

I'll hold on to what I've mined..

yeah me 2.
why not holding one more of this useless coins *shrug*  Tongue
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:44:13 AM

I bought 50k at 1100 a few days ago. Maybe it was the dev who dumped into my orders? Either way wtf is the point of selling now. I have a few more orders under 100sats, why not lol. I was 90% sure this thing was a scam when I bought. And the only reason I bought was the risk to reward was too good. If this thing is legit its worth a lot more than 10k thats for sure. And even though now Im 98% its a scam, Im still holding and buying under 100 sats. That 2% is worth the reward.

hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:10:27 PM

I bought 50k at 1100 a few days ago. Maybe it was the dev who dumped into my orders? Either way wtf is the point of selling now. I have a few more orders under 100sats, why not lol. I was 90% sure this thing was a scam when I bought. And the only reason I bought was the risk to reward was too good. If this thing is legit its worth a lot more than 10k thats for sure. And even though now Im 98% its a scam, Im still holding and buying under 100 sats. That 2% is worth the reward.
Not the dev.Selling around 1k sat at least fill the electricity cost.I have dump half of mine at that price.I think those lucky guy with free electricity would dump much lower if the dev bail for more than one day.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:56:52 PM

I know it's a horrible thing to say, but I really hope the Dev get's Cancer!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:11:25 PM

if you don't mind me asking do you own or reented for it?

luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:33:49 PM

no, DEV at c-cex hyping his coin , he want get listed on bittrex and pump to 10K+, then dump instamine, just like HAL did
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:47:30 PM

I rented 1.2 BTC of hash, would of been an awesome investment if the Dev didn't run away.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:49:26 PM

I rented 1.2 BTC of hash, would of been an awesome investment if the Dev didn't run away.

times have changed , it was so nice to rent few months back but lately even that is to risky , we ran out of buyers, i think our buyers turned into speculative renters as well.

Activity: 313

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:03:00 PM

no, DEV at c-cex hyping his coin , he want get listed on bittrex and pump to 10K+, then dump instamine, just like HAL did
   Maybe ! Grin

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:50:57 PM

This has been a known scam for a while now, ever since that linkedin profile was posted. Please stop gambling on shit coins.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:00:22 PM

Do you guys think that bitcointalk should require a PoD in order to launch a coin?

It would cut the number of scams drastically.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

empsd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:14:32 AM

Do you guys think that bitcointalk should require a PoD in order to launch a coin?

that is an awesome suggestion ... i am the wiser man after this coin so many people just not giving a F*** about other people money seriously the dev didnt get enough money to cover his time for sure with the price being dirt cheap from the get go .. this is just sad all around .
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:03:28 AM

that is an awesome suggestion ... i am the wiser man after this coin so many people just not giving a F*** about other people money seriously the dev didnt get enough money to cover his time for sure with the price being dirt cheap from the get go .. this is just sad all around .

The only thing is that, I know that the scumbag is working on his next coin to scam us.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: