Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does XC uses multisig address and transaction? The answer is NO!! Facts here!  (Read 4987 times)
timerland (OP)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:13:35 PM

OK, for those from XC who never seen a real XC multisig address, let me show you what it is, and you can tell me if there are any exist today on the blockchain Grin

All the one posted in the above links by synechist are regular XC addresses, they are not multisig addresses, why? because XC's multisig address starts with 4, not X.

I downloaded XC wallet, and from there in console, I created 2 multisig addresses.

I used these 3 private-public key pairs:

public key: 033942099d7fb91a51b0e2899040c36cf5337002f43b2e80ec3afe3c81cbb5a3db
private key: X35fMeU3c159SX4tWVnA7ZW7DxTyw7BCqEmt92Nw5N87kezytJSZ

public key: 02733ae45bf1d7fc5b24dcdbf54c0dd2b106a39233e65cdb47fd0fd925734f4b83
private key: X7oy79myB5WmKXAjey6oZPfo12BHmwRfD9k4rmL2oYUMdjff48NU

public key: 02307e5d3924fa8d95093ed61bfa4ecb4bf108196013ee1de466589bcf3fb212b8
private key: X2z4smxErHnkVBZnWzfPMDMNdMvD3mAnB7w7YD1BFeppf3iqUyWJ

these pairs are derived from the addresses I have. From there I created 2 addresses: 2-of-3 multisig address and 3-of-3 multisig address (though this one is of no use - just to show):

2-of-3 multisig address: 4ShqMQFoQFLBzhXDs3aJJMnDNLZ9JTrxKH
3-of-3 multisig address: 4XCmiwfQCm6gQNrW6kaXZJawLPekQGQf5o

BTW, you can make some deposits to 2-of-3 multisig address, and I can show you how to spend it. I can do a tutorial for you guys who have no ideas on what is a multisig address. Grin Grin

thank you some138 for showing the truth and facts, I was going to create a multisig address to show them too. Grin

Smiley
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:14:08 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 05:33:41 PM by SushiChef

So what is the problem? I'm confused.. first there was no multisig and now you say there is...

Huh

XC, a hot alt coin, claims that it is a trustless system and uses multisig technology to do it. See below

But I am puzzled by the fact that despite they talk like this, I don't see a single multisig address in XC nor do I see any multisig tx. As we all know, these are the central parts, if we do use this technology, we will see a lot talk about it, like in whitepaper, in thread discussions, the multisig addresses and tx are shown in the blockchain explorer etc (look at Superoicn/MammothCoin's threads, there are plenty talk on that. I can find quickly 10 multisig addresses and associated with transactions, they are currently doing alpha tests in mammothcoin network, so all the multisig addresses are for Mammothcoin, soon I expect to see for supercoinsm which is scheduled for beta tests). Can anyone show me XC's multisig addresses and their associated transactions?

This should be an easy thing to do. But since I don't see any, I doubt if the multisig is really implemented in XC. It looks more like a scam to me. Also, when I search the XC thread, I see this from someone (likely a dev of XC):

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 05:16:23 PM

OK, for those from XC who never seen a real XC multisig address, let me show you what it is, and you can tell me if there are any exist today on the blockchain Grin

All the one posted in the above links by synechist are regular XC addresses, they are not multisig addresses, why? because XC's multisig address starts with 4, not X.

I downloaded XC wallet, and from there in console, I created 2 multisig addresses.

these pairs are derived from the addresses I have. From there I created 2 addresses: 2-of-3 multisig address and 3-of-3 multisig address (though this one is of no use - just to show):

BTW, you can make some deposits to 2-of-3 multisig address, and I can show you how to spend it. I can do a tutorial for you guys who have no ideas on what is a multisig address. Grin Grin

thank you some138 for showing the truth and facts, I was going to create a multisig address to show them too. Grin

Wow...there is something deeply wrong with you isn't there...
greenclover

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:18:38 PM

So what is the problem? I'm confused.. first there was no multisig and now you say there is...

Huh

The problem? XC claimed they implemented multisig. People asked them to show an example of multisig address in their blockchain, the dev posted two links showing only the regular XC addresses. Then some138 created real XC multisig addresses and show them what it look like.

From the posts here I can see that XC never implemented multisig in the coin, otherwise it will be very easy for them to show a multisig address and tx associated with that address in the blockchain.

For mammothcoin, you find tons of multisig addresses and tx associated with the addresses. You know they actually implemented it.
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:20:49 PM

wow, thanks some138 to show us what are the real multisig addresses in XC.

From what XC's dev's post, and the "multisig" tx and address they provided in the above links, I can say that they did not understand what is a multisig, they mixed multi input/out tx with multisig? Anyway, they did not seem to implement the multisig at all. Looks like they've been cheating all the way along (consciously or unconsciously).

Multisig addresses usually start with a different letter than their regular address. For example, Bitcoin's regular address starts with "1", its multisig address starts with "3". Supercoin's regular address starts with "S", its multisig address starts with "C". Mammothcoin's regular address starts with "M", its multisig address starts with "b". etc. For XC, its regular address starts with X and multisig address starts with "4". Everyone can create a multisig address using XC client and verify yourself.

XC devs, please explain the facts and stop cheating!!
SushiChef

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:21:32 PM

[statement]

Still i'm confused. You say no multisig is implemented but just some posts above someone (from your own team) produced a multisig address

Huh

Please tell me again what is the problem?

----- !!WARNING!! THIS THREAD IS A SUPER / MAMM PROMOTIONAL THREAD -----
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:32:23 PM

wow, thanks some138 to show us what are the real multisig addresses in XC.

From what XC's dev's post, and the "multisig" tx and address they provided in the above links, I can say that they did not understand what is a multisig, they mixed multi input/out tx with multisig? Anyway, they did not seem to implement the multisig at all. Looks like they've been cheating all the way along (consciously or unconsciously).

Multisig addresses usually start with a different letter than their regular address. For example, Bitcoin's regular address starts with "1", its multisig address starts with "3". Supercoin's regular address starts with "S", its multisig address starts with "C". Mammothcoin's regular address starts with "M", its multisig address starts with "b". etc. For XC, its regular address starts with X and multisig address starts with "4". Everyone can create a multisig address using XC client and verify yourself.

XC devs, please explain the facts and stop cheating!!

Synechist is not XC Dev for a start. He is the poor bastard who has to deal with FUD like this all the time.

Also, i am confused now by what the problem is, above you have posted multisig addresses, doesn't this disprove the OP?

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
timerland (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:42:35 PM

For those who are still "confused", let me repeat again:

XC claimed to have implemented multisig. If this is true, then it is trivial to provide some multisig addresses with multisig tx associated with them, that we can see and inspect in the blockchain.

Saying implemented multisig but unable to provide even one multisig address? That dev provided some links deemed to be multisig transactions, but we don't even see one single multisig address there. He keep talking m-of-m (a joke for those who know what is multisig for), and provided regular addresses as multisig addresses, do you think he knows anything about multisig?

A community member just showed what a true XC multisig address look like. Now if you continue claim XC has it, show everyone a multisig address and tx in the blockchain. Nothing is simpler, and let's not waste our (and everyone's) time by arguing. There's nothing to argue here, just show the facts! Experts know what you are talking about.

Smiley
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 05:44:32 PM

Man you guys are going to look stupid when what you are slandering all over this forum is proven wrong, I'm just an investor i have no technical knowlege but i can say with complete confidence that various SR members of this forum have confirmed that multi sig works so get ready to be put in your places, and the shit you have said about XC Dev is disgusting you should really look in the mirror and examine the sort of people you are.
SushiChef

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:46:38 PM

XC claimed to have implemented multisig. If this is true, then it is trivial to provide some multisig addresses with multisig tx associated with them, that we can see and inspect in the blockchain.

Saying implemented multisig but unable to provide even one multisig address? That dev provided some links deemed to be multisig transactions, but we don't even see one single multisig address there. He keep talking m-of-m (a joke for those who know what is multisig for), and provided regular addresses as multisig addresses, do you think he knows anything about multisig?

Some community members just show what a true XC multisig address look like. Now if you continue claim XC has it, show everyone the address and tx in the blockchain. Nothing is simpler, and let's not waste our (and everyone's) time by arguing. There's nothing to argue here, just show the facts! Experts know what you are talking about.

And like stated before: Why do you want us to provide this information? You can do it all yourself it seems..

Instead of coming to our Community and build some trust to get us explaining you things you make a thread with stupid claims that don't hold any grounds.
greenclover

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:47:29 PM

A community member just showed what a true XC multisig address look like. Now if you continue claim XC has it, show everyone a multisig address and tx in the blockchain. Nothing is simpler, and let's not waste our (and everyone's) time by arguing. There's nothing to argue here, just show the facts! Experts know what you are talking about.

yes nothing is simpler, just show the facts. so many fuds do not help. they just try to confuse people. Looks like the revelation of the cheating really touch some people's nerve Grin
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:48:23 PM

Some community members just show what a true XC multisig address look like. Now if you continue claim XC has it, show everyone the address and tx in the blockchain. Nothing is simpler, and let's not waste our (and everyone's) time by arguing. There's nothing to argue here, just show the facts! Experts know what you are talking about.

OK, so we are clear then that XC is using multisig and the OP is FUD. Thanks for clearing that up.

Synechist (who posted the transactions) is not a dev, he is PR, so I guess he made a mistake. (I dont know, Im not technical either)

I can assure you Dan (ATC Secure) Knows exactly what he is doing code wise.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
greenclover

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:49:36 PM

And like stated before: Why do you want us to provide this information? You can do it all yourself it seems..

Instead of coming to our Community and build some trust to get us explaining you things you make a thread with stupid claims that don't hold any grounds.

Is it worth arguing like this? If you have it, it will take you 30 sec to provide the info. Want a mammothcoin multisig address with transactions associated with it, and inspect from blockchain explorer? I can provide that to you in 30 sec.

If you do not have it and can not provide it, don't waste time here. You don't fool people here.
btcsup

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:49:59 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 06:22:45 PM by btcsup

I have a real proof atcsecure xc dev posted on mammothcoin thread let me upload wait, he said this is as multisig

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?229177.htm (This is atc secure multisig wallet  Grin lol see how he tries to cheat without fear)

see how he tries like he does not need whitepaper at all (!)...

he as big developer saying first he does not need whitepaper at all, second advising poor mammoth dev to check multisig...

This the amazing technology how to cheat people using charisma.

But he is stupid enough to post non multisig address

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, don't miss!. SrmjM2Q8BK8S92TmLP7V3j3YNVJSY3KZ6G
therightmintality

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:52:54 PM

Sushi, it's not worth it.  XC is a community that tries to be respectful to other coins and not FUD.   We are mostly a very mature community.  Obviously these folks are not mature and must be quite young.   I don't think they are doing any favors for Supercoin.  Real money doesn't want join a coin that has this type of people in their forum.  
greenclover

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:53:30 PM

I have proof atc secure posted on mammothcoin thread let me upload wait, he said this is as multisig

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?229177.htm

lmao, where is the multisig address for XC? trying to cheat and fool people?? Grin Grin
SushiChef

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:55:59 PM

[statement]

Yeah, you're right. But it hurts to see all those new people in crypto get burned by this. Did you take a look at the threads of these coins. Circle Jerking all the way. Even by the dev's :S
timerland (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

Is it worth arguing like this? If you have it, it will take you 30 sec to provide the info. Want a mammothcoin multisig address with transactions associated with it, and inspect from blockchain explorer? I can provide that to you in 30 sec.

If you do not have it and can not provide it, don't waste time here. You don't fool people here.

I see arguments over arguments, XC supporters, don't waste time please. As people said, it takes 30sec to provide a multisig address and tx. There are 100s in the Mammothcoin blockchain, I can give you one in 30 sec. Why not show yours? With so many posts and I don't see a single one? Anyone with IQ > 80 can conclude correctly what it means.

DO NOT WASTE TIME

Smiley
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 05:58:57 PM

I see arguments over arguments, XC supporters, don't waste time please. As people said, it takes 30sec to provide a multisig address and tx. There are 100s in the Mammothcoin blockchain, I can give you one in 30 sec. Why not show yours? With so many posts and I don't see a single one? Anyone with IQ > 80 can conclude correctly what it means.

DO NOT WASTE TIME
LOL there are millions of people in the world with IQ's above 80 who don't know what the fuck multi sig is dickhead...
btcsup

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:03:19 PM

@dadon tell us that because no body will understand lies behind XC because nobody knows multisig  and they will keep going with XC like this.

No problem there  Grin Because people are idiots already believing.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, don't miss!. SrmjM2Q8BK8S92TmLP7V3j3YNVJSY3KZ6G
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: