Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nightmare (ShadowCoinClone) | NM | FRESH algo | ShadowSend | ShadowChat  (Read 5360 times)
Coolstoryteller (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:51:22 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 07:02:56 AM by Coolstoryteller

DEV is deleting posts that show nightmareCoin is a scam.
Strait up ripoff of shadowcoin...they only have stealth addresses because they forked shadowcoin....every fork of shadowcoin would have stealth addresses.
Dev even stole the diagram on how stealth addresses work.

Yeah he just deleted mine as well.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8219858#msg8219858

this coin is just stealing stuff from a legit coin...

I love that they don't give any credit in the OP to Shadow. Pathetic.

He's attempting to mask his scam by deleting all of our posts and changing his OP..

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Strait up ripoff of shadowcoin...they only have stealth addresses because they forked shadowcoin....every fork of shadowcoin would have stealth addresses.
Dev even stole the shadowcoin diagram on how stealth addresses work.

The diagram is from DarkWallet, the link was provided in an earlier post. All future posts about this will be removed. It is FUD. We have given credit to both the DarkWallet Developers and the Shadowcoin Developers, check the OP. We are not making any false claims. We will be focused on a decentralized market to spend your Nightmare's at! Also Nightmare's code does vary from SDC, we as developers have already made several changes and bug fixes.

is this correct ?
Nightmare.conf
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=22789
server=1

Make sure it is "nightmare.conf", It is recommended to mine using the pools provided in the OP to get the best results.

GL with your scam. First you said you didn't take any code from SDC then I found your sloppy copy/paste and you fixed part of it. Then you changed your story to "you meant to give them credit" lulz. Now, you are re-branding their technology. There is no NightSend there is only ShadowSend the first implementation of the advanced dual-key stealth addresses into a PoS coin. So you can't re-brand it because its Shadow's accomplishment. Same with ShadowChat.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reese212

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:25:01 PM

first: i'm Standing on my own side only.

but i like being honest, so to get some Facts right:
yes, there were Posts deleted (what a miracle that this happens in a self moderated thread), BUT he gave the answer why he deleted Posts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740936.msg8374486#msg8374486

@coolstoryteller:
i don't think that your post proves that NM is a scam. He admitted that it Comes from DarkWallet. Maybe NM is only a clone with no Innovation, but it's not a proven fact that it's a scam.
I'm not 100% sure if he said "i didn't take any code from sdc", and i'm not sure if this sentence "Special Thanks & Credits go out to - The DarkWallet Developers & The Shadowcoin Developers (For Stealth Addresses & Encrypted P2P Chat)" has been included in the OP since the Launch.

On the other Hand the screenshot from Login-times can be an indication that he is carlsen. maybe yes, maybe no.
just think about the mars-face popped up couple years ago....the indication was so strong...but still wrong. (not the best comparison, i know. just want to Point out that acting superfast may produce wrong indicators (just like MACD 1min Charts...))

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
@scambuster

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:39:25 PM

We've got screwed by CK enough,Not once more!
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:52:04 PM

i fucking love unmoderated threads  Grin

omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:03:56 PM

He did choose the best algorithm out, its the next big algo if somebody builds the right coin!
Coolstoryteller (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:30:56 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 05:45:25 PM by Coolstoryteller

yes, there were Posts deleted (what a miracle that this happens in a self moderated thread), BUT he gave the answer why he deleted Posts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740936.msg8374486#msg8374486

@coolstoryteller:
i don't think that your post proves that NM is a scam. He admitted that it Comes from DarkWallet. Maybe NM is only a clone with no Innovation, but it's not a proven fact that it's a scam.
I'm not 100% sure if he said "i didn't take any code from sdc", and i'm not sure if this sentence "Special Thanks & Credits go out to - The DarkWallet Developers & The Shadowcoin Developers (For Stealth Addresses & Encrypted P2P Chat)" has been included in the OP since the Launch.

On the other Hand the screenshot from Login-times can be an indication that he is carlsen. maybe yes, maybe no.
just think about the mars-face popped up couple years ago....the indication was so strong...but still wrong. (not the best comparison, i know. just want to Point out that acting superfast may produce wrong indicators (just like MACD 1min Charts...))

Hey Reese,

My intentions are not to spread FUD on the project, but instead to bring light to the problem of ALTcoin factories plagiarizing code and scamming new investors. The nightmare project lead lied and told me he didn't use any code from the SDC project. I investigated it myself and called him out on it. Then his story changed and so did the Github repo - so right there that is a solid red flag. NightSend is a rebrand of ShadowSend. Any real developer would not re-brand someones work without giving credit. He presents it in a way where investors think he is the original author of the code, which is shady and usually the sign of a scamcoin. The coin is a carbon copy of SDC, why wouldn't they just contribute to the SDC project if their intentions were so pure?

Shitcoin factories are sucking the life out of the altcoin scene. New investors come here and get scammed by these people, then those people leave the altcoin scene. We need a concerted effort by the community to support source projects, not clones. All anyone is doing is contributing to the next shitcoin pump and dump. Contribution is what makes Bitcoin such a strong crypto.

I did my homework here and backed up my claims with real facts. The majority of FUD on Bitcointalk =  baseless accusations with nothing but a financial agenda backing them up. I hope this sets an example to the rest of the community. Do you research first and contribute FACTS not FUD.

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:36:13 PM

as a community
we need to make some guidelines for new coins and launches
if they dont meet these guidelines the coin doesnt get listed on an exchange
right now millions in capitol has been sucked out
not a new penny or dime of fiat is coming into this market if it carrys on like this
bitcoin will survive no matter the weather
but alts are dying a slow horrible death

I have heard this many times ...believe me... But scamcoins will keep on getting listed on exchanges unless people start doing some homework before investing in these coins and trying to get rich overnight.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:49:22 PM

as a community
not a new penny or dime of fiat is coming into this market if it carrys on like this

No way to stop these douche bags as long as there are enough idiots with a couple GPU's mining their shitcoin.  They get lucky enough to get in on a ninja launch, get a few blocks, and think the coins they have are going to be worth something.  They call you every name in the book when you point out that they're holding a worthless shitcoin.  Then they all scream about getting on an exchange and when the coin gets on one they all trip over each other to be the first to dump.  The price plummets immediately and those that weren't quick enough to get their coins on the exchange to dump start whining about the price and complaining about the people dumping.  When they're really just mad that they didn't get to dump their .002 btc of some shitcoin they've been mining for the last week.
Reese212

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:55:39 PM

@coolstoryteller:

Hey Reese,

My intentions are not to spread FUD on the project, but instead to bring light to the problem of ALTcoin factories plagiarizing code and scamming new investors. The nightmare project lead lied and told me he didn't use any code from the SDC project. I investigated it myself and called him out on it. Then his story changed and so did the Github repo - so right there that is a solid red flag. NightSend is a rebrand of ShadowSend. Any real developer would not re-brand someones work without giving credit. He presents it in a way where investors think he is the original author of the code, which is shady and usually the sign of a scamcoin. The coin is a carbon copy of SDC, why wouldn't they just contribute to the SDC project if their intentions were so pure?

Shitcoin factories are sucking the life out of the altcoin scene. New investors come here and get scammed by these people, then those people leave the altcoin scene. We need a concerted effort by the community to support source projects, not clones. All anyone is doing is contributing to the next shitcoin pump and dump. Contribution is what makes Bitcoin such a strong crypto.

I did my homework here and backed up my claims with real facts. The majority of FUD on Bitcointalk =  baseless accusations with nothing but a financial agenda backing them up. I hope this sets an example to the rest of the community. Do you research first and contribute FACTS not FUD.

I see your Point.
NM dev says the "SDC" in the code has been left there to give credit....uhm well...i would give credit on another way, this way wasn't very good in my opinion. but i must Keep in mind that there are many people, especially in it industry, who are great in what they are doing but are nearly unable to speak to People nor have good sense for Marketing.

But: " The nightmare project lead lied and told me he didn't use any code from the SDC project." - how can I believe you that this happened? I'm interested in truth, nothing else. I don't say you lie or you lie not, but we Need to figure out a way to provide Facts and not only say "what i am saying are Facts".

Coolstoryteller (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:03:33 PM

as a community

No way to stop these douche bags as long as there are enough idiots with a couple GPU's mining their shitcoin.  They get lucky enough to get in on a ninja launch, get a few blocks, and think the coins they have are going to be worth something.  They call you every name in the book when you point out that they're holding a worthless shitcoin.  Then they all scream about getting on an exchange and when the coin gets on one they all trip over each other to be the first to dump.  The price plummets immediately and those that weren't quick enough to get their coins on the exchange to dump start whining about the price and complaining about the people dumping.  When they're really just mad that they didn't get to dump their .002 btc of some shitcoin they've been mining for the last week.

Eventually they'll either lose all their money or start investing in real developers instead of shitcoins.

It's nice to have a technical founder leading the Shadowcoin project. So glad it doesn't have to outsource devs and borrow code like 99% of the altcoins.
http://cryptoasian.com/sdc-shadowncoin/

I find it funny that people invest in altcoins without technical founders, since crypto is all about technology. No sane angel or VC will invest in a start-up that doesn't have a tech founder or one that stole code from another project.
http://thenextweb.com/entrepreneur/2011/12/21/can-you-really-be-a-non-technical-co-founder/

A true story of what happens when their crapcoin "developer" runs out of money:
http://www.inc.com/yec/my-worst-mistake-ever-ryan-buckley.html

Coolstoryteller (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:06:55 PM

We've got screwed by CK enough,Not once more!

+1

Always look for an investment with a technical founder, otherwise you're just supporting the trash cartel coins looking to funnel money out of uninformed investors.

i fucking love unmoderated threads  Grin

They love you too!

@scambuster

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:23:38 AM

The dev has deleted my accusasion.Maybe he is the guy scamed ppl with Freshcoin-savale.Check my proof here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744699.0
BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:57:22 AM

Exchanges, especially the bigger, more established of the bunch (i.e. 'ttrex, Polo, Cryptsy etc..) need to do their due diligence and vet code much like CoinsSource is vetting the actual developers based on a set of criteria. Enough is enough with this, people have got to be getting disenchanted by this after it occurs in copy and paste form time and again..
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1108

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:15:24 AM

Another self moderated thread, deleting all users posts.

Reported.
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:09:36 AM

dustin mate

what makes you think you can say SDC paid someone to troll your coin when you have no proof
this is slander that is reserved for between friends not to be used in a place where your promoting your coin in return for investment
very unprofessional
i see you have still not completed your POD
this can take less then 24 hours
what are you stalling
abats

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:58:00 AM

dustin mate

what makes you think you can say SDC paid someone to troll your coin when you have no proof
this is slander that is reserved for between friends not to be used in a place where your promoting your coin in return for investment
very unprofessional
what are you stalling
sdc also clone btc code is a hoax! ! lol
Reese212

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:30:13 AM

dustin mate

very unprofessional
what are you stalling

did you know that everyone on c-cex can Change his chatname 100 times per day? Just try it, I did.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: