Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Hacked Help Plz!  (Read 14971 times)
bayuo (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:18:00 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 07:56:16 AM by bayuo

Quickseller, if he wants to be reputable should have confirmed the account wasn't stolen before buying it. Current owner of Zedicus should have confirmed this. Original owner of zedicus should have been more careful with his account.  

First of all thank you for blessing us with your presence! All ive asked for from the start was for a mod to look into what happened. Instead you and Theymos chose to go silent! Its Theymos's place and i wont tell him how to run his community but really?

Anyway .. Of course he is not reputable!! If Quickseller buys and sells accounts here at bitcointalk which he does, Its should be a god dam common conversation!!!!

Like this: "If you own the account you are trying to sell me. Send a signed msg from the btc address associated with the account!"   But of course he didnt do that!!

The current operator of my Zedicus account is in cahoots with Quickseller or they are one in the same person! I asked Quickseller to post proof he was in control of my account and the current operator of my Zedicus Account pm'd me on the 20th saying "You can PM via via quickseller. "

Original owner of zedicus should have been more careful with his account.  

Really?Huh i used a 36 character password on my account!!

Fair enough, and you're right - I'm not very smart. However, I still do not trust any purchased accounts, period; hence your negative trust. That being said, I'll remove my negative rating until the issue is sufficiently sorted out.

@Quickseller: Did the person who you negotiated a sale price with provide any sort of proof he was the actual owner? Ie. signed an address that was previously attached to the zedicus account?

Definitely not! Quickseller knowingly buys and sells stolen user accounts at the minimum!!  If he was remotely a stand up guy at all he would have asked for a signed msg to prove the account was indeed being sold by the true owner of the account.  

Was it signed up on PD before he claimed it was hacked or did the account sign up after?

I didnt know what PrimeDice was until my account was hacked, so the account was signed up for PD after it was stolen from me!! Thats another thing that really bothers me! I sent a signed msg to Stunna asking for help and even left a post in his thread!!  Stunna is supposedly the guy who runs PD! I got the idea to contact him from this guy "Relnarien" or another guy named "Light".

I took a look at the account's post history and your claim is looking to be more credible by the moment. As anyone can check, the original owner of the account was quite sporadic in posting. Then suddenly, August 14 comes and the account suddenly makes close to 80 posts in just a couple of days. The speed at which the posts are made is clearly due to the PD advertising found in the signature. If bayuo is indeed telling the truth, then someone prolly hacked the account in order to sell the account to a fool or to participate in a signature campaign himself/herself. I would recommend contacting Stunna about this matter as well, since payday is on the 17th. If bayuo can prove his/her claim, then we can stop any payments to the hacker. If not, then we can all vouch for zedicus in the future.

I don't know why people leave feedback for accounts just because they are bought /sold. It doesn't really accomplish anything in the big picture, and only serves to drive the activity underground, which leads to a lot of people getting screwed over. If people didn't leave negative feedback, people would probably be a lot more open about what accounts are being sold/bought, which would be much more beneficial over the long term than the short term benefits of a few accounts getting bad feedback.

Personal experience. Every single purchased account I've ever encountered was done so for reasons that were not exactly above-board, to say the least. I'm sure there are a few cases where people use them legitimately for sig campaigns, but as a rule of thumb I do not trust purchased accounts.

And that is why you will NEVER be considered to be a mod. You are too trigger happy with your trust ratings (I agree with what Quickseller pointed out). Someone has already mentioned that the new Zedicus account has hugely increased their post count. I wonder what that could have been for (hint: signature)? Nothing in my history indicates that I am looking to scam. If anything, I've come forward to work this out with both parties. I want to get to the bottom of this as much as everyone else so I'm not sure why a bunch of people have decided to jump the gun before the truth was unveiled.

I have 1.1 BTC up in the air right now, I have as much reason as OP and Quicksellers to sort this out.

Like i said above, you are in cahoots with Quickseller, werent you just calling me a tard in PM and suddenly you show up talking about "I've come forward to work this out with both parties".

the only reason you are here right now is because PRIMEDICE maybe going bye bye and you may not get ROI on a stolen user account that you have been using to spam PD in the sig!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8739735#msg8739735

& what the fuck are you talking about "Nothing in my history indicates that I am looking to scam"

You are using my stolen account!!! You are a fraud in every sense of the word!!

Dont be mad at Tomatocage because he is calling you out! Come on Quickseller or whoever the hell you are! Show us the signed msg you have from the two btc addresses associated with my Zedicus account.

Show us fucking anything!  

ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:56:07 AM

bayou / old zedicus;

You have to admit that the scenario proposed by QuickSeller (the account was sold with the intention to gain it back through signed messages) is at least plausible. If you got hacked/cheated I understand you're sour about it at best. But some restraint would be in order. Staying calm and reasonable is more likely to lead to an acceptable resolution. Rants filled with expletives are not furthering your case. Especially since even if you were hacked QuickSeller and the eventual account buyer may still have acted in good faith.

If I understand BadBear he has no conclusive evidence for either side, and thus no basis to act upon. In my society we are guilty until proven innocent. I extend that to QuickSeller / new zedicus.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:58:34 AM

And that is why you will NEVER be considered to be a mod. You are too trigger happy with your trust ratings (I agree with what Quickseller pointed out).

The funny thing is, you actually do care. Otherwise, you wouldn't waste your life trying to be a mod with your default trust. You put so much time into your online personality but you get no recognition. You are just another bitcointalk user who doesn't have anything else better to do with his/ her time. I hope you don't kick your cat, otherwise how else would you get your power trips? I referenced a cat because it is clear you don't have a family.

Sad.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zedicus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:00:45 AM

bayou / old zedicus;

You have to admit that the scenario proposed by QuickSeller (the account was sold with the intention to gain it back through signed messages) is at least plausible. If you got hacked/cheated I understand you're sour about it at best. But some restraint would be in order. Staying calm and reasonable is more likely to lead to an acceptable resolution. Rants filled with expletives are not furthering your case. Especially since even if you were hacked QuickSeller and the eventual account buyer may still have acted in good faith.

If I understand BadBear he has no conclusive evidence for either side, and thus no basis to act upon. In my society we are guilty until proven innocent. I extend that to QuickSeller / new zedicus.

I've already reached out to old zedicus, as you can see he does not want to work with me. He seems disorientated/ manic.

I want a solution, not scribble. All I want is my 1.1 BTC back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bayuo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:31:58 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 08:42:32 AM by bayuo

bayou / old zedicus;

First im sorry if i offended you or you took offense some how because of my choice of words. That said you are right im a bit sour that someone hacked my account, violated my privacy, put in danger people ive interacted with and then started and continues to impersonate me!!  YES!!! Im very sour about that, im a bit sour that not a single mod tried to even see what possibly happened. Im a bit sour that stunna stood by and did nothing too!

Im sorry if you think i have no reason to use expletives because i disagree!

and in society they say: "if everyone is thinking the same, then someone is not thinking!"

So its ok to disagree! That said there is no way Quickseller acted in good faith. Signing messages is what we have to identify ourselves and like i said since Quickseller is someone who routinely sells user accounts, it should be a very common conversation for him to have.

Like asking for ownership papers when you buy a car. Anyway i appreciate your input as thats why i posted this but  Remember the very first thing i said was "Account Hacked Help" "Plz"!  

I've already reached out to old zedicus, as you can see he does not want to work with me. He seems disorientated/ manic.

I want a solution, not scribble. All I want is my 1.1 BTC back.

You better go find Stunna and tell him you will work extra hard this week..(laughs) Then go come up with some more nonsense to fill bitcointalk with. Whats wrong you dont like my account anymore? Campaign got your tongue?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8739735#msg8739735

What happened to all that proof you were gonna show us? 

zedicus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:57:49 AM

Simply go to page 4 and see what evidence Quickseller presented. Here are my reasons why I think you are a scammer.

- You claim that your password was 36 characters, I don't think too many people would try that hard bruteforcing an account from last year. 36 characters would take a VERY long time. If your computer was hacked, why would the hacker target one of your forum accounts and leave EVERYTHING else on your computer. Unless you are going to come up with a story now that includes malicious files being detected on your computer?

- You haven't been willing at all to work with me. You just keep posting big childish letters everywhere and having a tantrum. If you are genuine about getting your account back, I suggest you start acting like it.

I bet you thought it would have been incredibly easy to pull this off. You must be pretty pissed off right now since your scam hasn't paid off. Although kudos for getting some forum members believing your story.

Like I said. If you want your account, show me that you are genuine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bayuo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:04:20 AM

You are absolutely wasting your time if you think im going to give you btc Quickseller! The only way im giving any btc in this situation would be to donate some btc to bitcointalk in hopes of swaying Theymos for a rule change.

Then he could permanently disable my zedicus account. 

I think that would make it crystal who the scammer is?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:36:04 PM

You are absolutely wasting your time if you think im going to give you btc Quickseller! The only way im giving any btc in this situation would be to donate some btc to bitcointalk in hopes of swaying Theymos for a rule change.

Then he could permanently disable my zedicus account. 

I think that would make it crystal who the scammer is?

Sorry to tell but donating BTC will not make Theymos to change any rules. For changing rules, post in 'Meta' board and get maximum supporters for the rule but still the chances are less. If Theymos think the rule isn't good enough, he will not apply it. Anyway, you can give it a try. I saw people posting that you sold your account for BTC. Is it true? Just want to know.

~~MZ~~

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:55:48 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 04:36:01 PM by Tomatocage

And that is why you will NEVER be considered to be a mod. You are too trigger happy with your trust ratings (I agree with what Quickseller pointed out).

The funny thing is, you actually do care. Otherwise, you wouldn't waste your life trying to be a mod with your default trust. You put so much time into your online personality but you get no recognition. You are just another bitcointalk user who doesn't have anything else better to do with his/ her time. I hope you don't kick your cat, otherwise how else would you get your power trips? I referenced a cat because it is clear you don't have a family.

Sad.

The only thing I cared about is my real account. This account was created specifically to talk smack and get in flame wars Grin But now you're just steering this thread off topic intentionally. Wonder why that could be...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:00:36 PM

You must not be very smart since it is throughout the entire thread. I wish I had the time to be a try-hard mod to get some self-worth in my life. If you want to be the towns sheriff, at least know the rules of the land (which you clearly do not understand). Or simply grow up.  

Like BadBear said, I'm trying to be open about the process but if people act like crazed animals, you are only going to push this practice down further. Especially when it is within forum rules to do so. If people more spoke about it without fear, it would be a more open topic.

I have already reached out to both parties. Quickseller gave me a lot of information about the deal which makes it look like OP sold the account with the intention to try and reclaim it later. Which is fraud. I have also reached out to the OP and offered him to buy the account back for the price I paid. I just got some queer manic response, therefore he must not want his account too badly.

I'm still happy to negotiate. I think OP and Quicksellers should work together to compensate me for the BTC I paid. Otherwise I will be out of pocket for doing something that is within the forum rules.

I'll keep everyone posted and hopefully we can come to an agreement.

Fair enough, and you're right - I'm not very smart. However, I still do not trust any purchased accounts, period; hence your negative trust. That being said, I'll remove my negative rating until the issue is sufficiently sorted out.

@Quickseller: Did the person who you negotiated a sale price with provide any sort of proof he was the actual owner? Ie. signed an address that was previously attached to the zedicus account?

Of course not. I speculate that Quickseller may be running a hacked account laundering campaign, and the current controller of Zedicus is either an innocent victim or the hacker (or connected with the hacker).
zedicus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:24:58 AM

Just letting everyone know that I am requesting a refund from Quickseller as he has breached the conditions of the sale. It will be up to him with what he does with the account. I don't care who is lying, I just want my money back. 

I'll keep everyone updated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:45:20 AM

Just letting everyone know that I am requesting a refund from Quickseller as he has breached the conditions of the sale. It will be up to him with what he does with the account. I don't care who is lying, I just want my money back. 

Thanks for the info. Can I ask you something? Did you buy this account? I think you bought the account with 1.1BTC, he told you are a hacker and he want's the account. Now you are asking 1.1BTC back and you will give his account back. This is what happening here? Huh I am confused. Embarrassed Or what I said above was totally bullshit?

~~MZ~~

peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:14:07 AM

Thanks for the info. Can I ask you something? Did you buy this account? I think you bought the account with 1.1BTC, he told you are a hacker and he want's the account. Now you are asking 1.1BTC back and you will give his account back. This is what happening here? Huh I am confused. Embarrassed Or what I said above was totally bullshit?

~~MZ~~

He said he bought it, and was probably told that Quickseller was an intermediary. He bought this for signature campaign, and has already earned at least 0.2 BTC.

Account trading should be banned. If I see a Hero or Legendary member posting I assume it has some weight. It won't be if I am thinking this may have been some scammer buying accounts.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 2633

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:33:23 AM

Account trading should be banned. If I see a Hero or Legendary member posting I assume it has some weight. It won't be if I am thinking this may have been some scammer buying accounts.

Don't assume that then. Even if account selling was banned it would still go on but behind the scenes and just push the business of doing it even further underground, and it's for this reason that it's allowed so people know it goes on and can be weary. Don't just blindly trust people because they are a certain rank or have a little bit of feedback.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
peligro

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:13:38 PM

Don't assume that then. Even if account selling was banned it would still go on but behind the scenes and just push the business of doing it even further underground, and it's for this reason that it's allowed so people know it goes on and can be weary. Don't just blindly trust people because they are a certain rank or have a little bit of feedback.

Thats a very poor excuse. Just make it easy to retrieve account. If that happens then account trading won't happen as buyers will be wary of their accounts getting repossessed.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:23:21 PM

Thats a very poor excuse. Just make it easy to retrieve account. If that happens then account trading won't happen as buyers will be wary of their accounts getting repossessed.

No it's not. You can't stop people selling accounts just as you can't stop people from scamming. It's also already easy to retrieve accounts and there's nothing to stop people from selling an account and then trying to get it back as we can see from this exact thread.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▀██
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
peligro

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:26:48 PM

No it's not. You can't stop people selling accounts just as you can't stop people from scamming. It's also already easy to retrieve accounts and there's nothing to stop people from selling an account and then trying to get it back as we can see from this exact thread.

Why hasn't it retrieved yet in this case, then?

If you ban this and strictly return accounts once they are proven selling will mostly stop. You're providing protection to the buyer which makes it possible in the first place.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:39:52 PM

If you ban this and strictly return accounts once they are proven selling will mostly stop. You're providing protection to the buyer which makes it possible in the first place.

It wont stop just because you say it will. Theymos probably has better things to do than deal with the fuss of returning accounts and can be quite lax on returning them, not to mention this situation isn't as easy as giving the original owner their account back because it looks like it quite possibly shouldn't be returned to him. Whether account selling is or isn't allowed it won't stop and situations like this will always happen. 2-factor is desperately needed though and hopefully that will cut most hackings down when it arrives with the new forum.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▀██
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
peligro

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:43:33 PM

It wont stop just because you say it will. Theymos probably has better things to do than deal with the fuss of returning accounts and can be quite lax on returning them, not to mention this situation isn't as easy as giving the original owner their account back because it looks like it quite possibly shouldn't be returned to him. Whether account selling is or isn't allowed it won't stop and situations like this will always happen. 2-factor is desperately needed though and hopefully that will cut most hackings down when it arrives with the new forum.

If account trading was banned the situation would have been easy. You see the difference?

If a buyer knew that the seller can easily get it back, the market will reduce. That will decrease hacking too. You are going about handling the problem the wrong way.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:51:24 PM

If account trading was banned the situation would have been easy. You see the difference?

If a buyer knew that the seller can easily get it back, the market will reduce. That will decrease hacking too. You are going about handling the problem the wrong way.

Buyers should already be aware that accounts can be retrieved and if they're not then it's their own problem. I'm not going about it the wrong way, I'm going by about how the policy is here. If you want to change the forum's policy on account selling start a thread or petition theymos about it and make your case, but it's been attempted many times before and theymos and the other staff have given roughly the same answers as I'm giving you now.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███