Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In a few minutes I get see what lamb chops look like after I...  (Read 923 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:11:26 AM

...take a shit. Had 'em grilled for dinner with yams, onions and mushrooms for the sides. My asshole's talking to me now. It's saying, "Get a fresh cup of coffee, for you're goin' be there awhile." Sometimes, I think my asshole is my closest friend.

Note to self: Don't forget to lock this thread before anybody replies, for them fuckers can be cruel sometimes.
McDonald`s

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:27:41 AM

You know, this is the problem with some food. You should have an ultimate Big Mac™ to cleanse your system along with some refreshing Pepsi® and golden french fries.
Taco Bell

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:42:49 AM

You know, this is the problem with some food. You should have an ultimate Big Mac™ to cleanse your system along with some refreshing Pepsi® and golden french fries.
Fuck McDonald's. A person like OP has a special ass. OP, your ass deserves to shit out the processed remnants of three burritos loaded with extra beans and meat and all that. And once in a while you put enough fire sauce on it to make your ass burn when you shit it out. And it's not a bad burn either, it's that satisfactory spice. OP, if you're your ass's best friend, head on down to Taco Bell today.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:29:33 AM

You know if you weren't such a fatass and ate more fruit and vegetables you wouldn't have these problems right?
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:22:28 PM

Meals from McDonalds often give me the "Chernobyls" the following day. These consist of a large initial explosion, followed by extended fallout.
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:03:37 PM

Prune juice, metamucil and a little bit of exercise might help your O-ring there.  Better work on it before you have an accident.  You know what happened to Space Shuttle Challenger when it's O-rings failed to contain.  Poor like hole.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:07:41 PM

Jesus dude, you've got a way with words! lol That's some nasty stuff.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:29:06 AM

Jesus dude, you've got a way with words! lol That's some nasty stuff.

Okay, I just now got off the shitter. What time is it?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Post a picture to www.ratemypoo.com and i will assess the quality and provide a suitable vote.
I will need to know what caption you put on your picture though (so i know which one is yours)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Post a picture to www.ratemypoo.com and i will assess the quality and provide a suitable vote.
I will need to know what caption you put on your picture though (so i know which one is yours)

It won't need no stinkin' caption! You'll know which one is mine. My shit will dominate all other piles of shit on that site! (as a bonus, the dude mentioned graced BCT with his presence back in the day)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: