Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ѿ[JUDGE]Ѿ ҉ Judge Coin ҉ Ѿ[NEW MULTI-POOL @ http://judge.bemining.net/]Ѿ  (Read 24498 times)
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:14:01 AM

"These types of development projects take time.  I am not going anywhere which is why I post my real bio up so people can rest assured I am here to drive Judge Coin for the long run.
This is the kind of coin you can hold for the long term knowing that things will only get better with time."

WTF......I am sorry, but you are a dick for abandoning this coin!!!!!

It is unfortunate but where is Satoshi Nakamoto? Just sayin... Not all leaders stick around, even the successful ones.  Sometimes stuff happens. Right now things are like I mentioned lots of work to do.  We release after work is complete and ready for public Smiley unless trolls step in and really screw things up o.O O.o JUST SAYIN

I think his issue with judgecrypto is that judgecrypto pretended he was different than any of the other "devs" or traders here, when he and his coin were just the same old song: he's in when he thinks there's a buck to be made and out when it looks like there's no longer a buck to be made. Probably dumped his load before he left while pretending this was something special and different.

Exactly and thanks for putting that into different words for me!  The above comment in reply about Satoshi Nakamoto is a bit ridiculous, when did Satoshi Nakamoto ever promise "I am not going anywhere"?  For those of us that got involved STRICTLY based on the promises of JudgeCrypto sticking around and being a different kind of dev are EXTREMELY disappointed and probable a bit pissed for his failure to deliver on those promises.

Just to clarify - I never got sucked into buying any Judgecoin. I've just been an observer ever since judgecrypto shifted his role from presenting himself as some kind of impartial judge of coins, then started favoring and actively promoting coins like Silkcoin on exchange trollboxes and elsewhere (Silkcoin, of course, blew up). Before starting his own coin, presenting it as a refuge from scam/hype/blipcoins. He's a coin trader, just like the rest of us. Only the pretense of being a special/impartial judge distinguished him, apparently only temporarily.

If personal issues are really what took him away, my apologies, however, the things I've seen on this forum have a way of making one cynical about human nature. I suspect no personal issues are keeping the "judge" from the coin markets and looking for the next hot coin to trade in -- judgecoin, and his past promises, be damned. I think he's been online regularly - just not in this thread - since he supposedly "departed" for personal issues. Fact, not FUD.

whatever the case may be Judge will no longer be the coin it once was. With time everyone will see but don't think that we weren't hurt in the process aswell.  Not only this but due to a leak we were far from prepared for this change.  Would have been much smoother had this happened now rather then when it did.  Anyways times will change and so will JudgeCoin.  JudgeCrypto will be soon be a page in the history books to the start of something great.  In no way do we consider him leaving as the end of this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:26:42 PM

1 month no have any active,RIP.
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:47:53 PM

Dude, please go FUD somewhere else it's getting tiring. We are working and we both have real jobs that have to come first right now. What kind of activity do you want to see when we keep telling you that are busy planning? I'm not going to release any ideas that could be stolen before we have a working prototype.

I mean literally all you have said in this thread is that we are either inactive or a scam. I'm on Bitcointalk literally every single day and how a coin with no premine or ICO can even be a scam doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, posts like this from now on will simply be ignored by me.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
gpools

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:49:14 PM

Dude, please go FUD somewhere else it's getting tiring. We are working and we both have real jobs that have to come first right now. What kind of activity do you want to see when we keep telling you that are busy planning? I'm not going to release any ideas that could be stolen before we have a working prototype.

I mean literally all you have said in this thread is that we are either inactive or a scam. I'm on Bitcointalk literally every single day and how a coin with no premine or ICO can even be a scam doesn't make sense to me.

i don't care your term not working that true. website down,multipool down,wallet no have any code I now see the whole words and shit.
https://github.com/sigwo/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92469;sa=showPosts
this action coin dev judge ,only care  his's multipool.
Bonn3rs

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:54:37 PM

i don't care your term not working that true. website down,multipool down,wallet no have any code I now see the whole words and shit.
https://github.com/sigwo/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92469;sa=showPosts
this action coin dev judge ,only care  his's multipool.

So a developer can't work on more than one project? Is that what you are saying?

Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
gpools

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:03:11 PM

What if you think the doctor is surgery for a dying patient returned to his clinic for a medical examination and other patient money
Bonn3rs

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:34:15 PM

What if you think the doctor is surgery for a dying patient returned to his clinic for a medical examination and other patient money

I'm not even going into this metaphor with you. What do you want to know? What questions have I left unanswered in your mind?

BallOOner

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:37:44 PM

everytime I see this thread title with its ѾѾѾ I see fat women butts. Dev, you should probably get rid of these symbols, they are giving this thread a wrong impression.
gpools

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:46:17 PM

I felt disappointed dev only saying without any action. people lost  more  btc in a worthless.
Mastermine

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:38:09 AM

everytime I see this thread title with its ѾѾѾ I see fat women butts. Dev, you should probably get rid of these symbols, they are giving this thread a wrong impression.

Who are you to Judge ;P hehe.

I felt disappointed dev only saying without any action. people lost  more  btc in a worthless.

It may not be what you expected but we went through a crisis and things need a major adjustment to get back on track.  We are working as hard as we can with new progress being released as soon as possible. As we have shown in the past we don't want to release information until its solid or sometimes fully ready pending the needs of the project at hand. This is not the first time I have been a part of a coin where some leadership fell apart. but this is the first time im part of that leadership and I intend to continue efforts and assure everyone involved can do well. Its taking a lot more then anticipated and as we encounter issues we do our best to quickly overcome them. All we can say at this point is we are rolling everyday towards what will be a better future. We must get back on track and we intend to! Smiley

I am sorry you lost your BTC but this is on the main page for that reason:

"There will be NO PREMINE and NO IPO.  This is going to be a long term coin.  You will not get promises of ANON or EXCHANGES or anything like that.
The first goal of the coin will be stability.  Then projects will be identified to fit actual crypto needs.  Then community resources will be sought out to develop those projects.

*** THIS IS NOT A PUMP AND DUMP... WE WILL NOT HYPE THE COIN UP... YOU WILL NOT GET RICH NEXT WEEK WITH THIS COIN..."

I will say projects have been identified and we are clear on what needs to be done next. We will progress but time is needed unfortunately that doesn't fare well for traders or the market at the moment but all we can do is move forward.  Again sorry you lost BTC tho I know how much that sucks :/

I hope to release the information soon for how we will be moving forward. I know I keep saying soon but I really don't have a definite time frame at the moment and again don't want hopes to get up or un-needed hype
rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:12:30 PM

Is the multipool still up and running?

Seems like a good opportunity to get them cheap...

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:32:40 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 04:51:31 PM by sdersdf3

This is not the first time I have been a part of a coin where some leadership fell apart. but this is the first time im part of that leadership and I intend to continue efforts and assure everyone involved can do well. Its taking a lot more then anticipated and as we encounter issues we do our best to quickly overcome them. All we can say at this point is we are rolling everyday towards what will be a better future. We must get back on track and we intend to! Smiley

What matermine and the other current judgecoin dev are diplomatically dancing around is the fact that judgecrypto abandoned the coin, for "family emergencies" -- "family emergencies" that have not kept him from checking out other opportunities and other coins on bitcointalk.org to get involved with:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=315647
(see last visit)

Dont blame these new devs for trying to pick up the pieces.
An interesting contrast is qibucks, which also has had a rough time, but that she-dev actually stuck with her coin through its early collapses (as opposed to just loudly promising to do stick with the coin when it was comfortable), and the coin seems to have done a lot better as a result.
Mastermine

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:46:09 AM

Is the multipool still up and running?

Seems like a good opportunity to get them cheap...

Multipool is down. Sigwo is working on making something very special soon for a multipool.  Right now it is currently down tho.  I personally suggest using ipominer or something similar to catch coins early, you could then trade them for btc at good moments or you can use a multipool like trademybit to autoexchange to btc and then exchange your btc over to judge if you like. Manual labor at the moment! lol Tongue. Automation will return with time. sorry need to get the OP updated aswell its been other priorities at the moment.  Now hiring lackees Tongue
Vincent1688

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:07:09 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 26th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC
Bonn3rs

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:57:15 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 26th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC

We better get our skates on then! We're closing in on an announcement, hopefully well be fast enough Smiley

llcoolj

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:18:21 AM

Why my wallet (version 1.1.2) does not connect to the network?
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:42:27 PM

Even a coin with no premine and no ipo and no instamine and dev who is't subscribed yesterday, can be scam coin and judge coin has proved that
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:58:28 AM

So is this coin getting removed or is someone going to pump it for popcorn-value?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Mastermine

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:54:54 PM

Even a coin with no premine and no ipo and no instamine and dev who is't subscribed yesterday, can be scam coin and judge coin has proved that

Scam coin? how so? Because it doesn't go the way you expected it? We have yet to get any offered help from the community and still include JudgeCoin in our plans and continue to work on the future for JudgeCoin holders.  We have been trying to hurry but our team is not what it once was and there is much more outside of crypto going on in each of our lives (this does not mean I will ever stop, I do not intend to ever quit being a part of this community).  But how could it possibly be a scam? I still have the same judge account holding even more judge then i started with (35k at the moment, not much but im poor and thats what I have accumulated). I dont have money to invest or hold up markets nor do I have 100 friends with deep pockets to make investors happy with pumps. The plan for Judge is going to be a big change. Bittrex has already been informed and they will not be removing Judge markets. We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto.  In time this will all make sense. For now know that we are working and this is not a scam. I dont tell anyone to invest I have not once said to buy Judgecoin. I have not once released any information prior to its finish. I can only move forward and try to improve our future.
gpools

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:04:40 PM

Scam coin? how so? Because it doesn't go the way you expected it? We have yet to get any offered help from the community and still include JudgeCoin in our plans and continue to work on the future for JudgeCoin holders.  We have been trying to hurry but our team is not what it once was and there is much more outside of crypto going on in each of our lives (this does not mean I will ever stop, I do not intend to ever quit being a part of this community).  But how could it possibly be a scam? I still have the same judge account holding even more judge then i started with (35k at the moment, not much but im poor and thats what I have accumulated). I dont have money to invest or hold up markets nor do I have 100 friends with deep pockets to make investors happy with pumps. The plan for Judge is going to be a big change. Bittrex has already been informed and they will not be removing Judge markets. We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto.  In time this will all make sense. For now know that we are working and this is not a scam. I dont tell anyone to invest I have not once said to buy Judgecoin. I have not once released any information prior to its finish. I can only move forward and try to improve our future.
"We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto. " <~~~ how to help? community  can't help if dev team no have plan,talkingcontradiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: