Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is people against military actions against ISIS/IS?  (Read 2546 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:26:57 PM

Since the US requested assistance from Denmark by asking for a C-130 to drop Aid for the refugees in northen Iraq, a lot of danes are screaming to the government not to send f-16 fighter jets to the region to protect civilians and to bomb strategic important areas for ISIS/IS.

And other countries must have gotten the same request from the US.

I personally think that we (Denmark) Should send 6 F-16 fighters to help. 4 for missions and 2 backups.

What do you think about military actions in northen Iraq?

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:28:25 PM

Because the Fascist States of America (FSA) aren't going in there for humanitarian reasons, but for oil.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:32:04 PM

Because the Fascist States of America (FSA) aren't going in there for humanitarian reasons, but for oil.

So you dont want the US to help there, and they should just stay away?
And dont call a nation fascist.. Only the government if that is what you think of.

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:38:56 PM

And dont call a nation fascist.. Only the government if that is what you think of.

Yes, the only people that should be involved in this situation are nations like Iran or Saudi Arabia which have an actual interest in the resolving of this conflict (not just oil).
What does the FSA have to do there anyway? They are thousands of miles away from there (geographically).

And to answer your second comment: That's what I'm doing. I'm not saying americans are fascists. I'm saying the government is.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:43:02 PM

Let's face it, you can't trust the USA to do the right thing for the right reasons. Furthermore, whenever blocks of people aren't armed, they're susceptible to being taken over by retarded neighbors. Take your pick.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:43:07 PM

Yes, the only people that should be involved in this situation are nations like Iran or Saudi Arabia which have an actual interest in the resolving of this conflict (not just oil).
What does the FSA have to do there anyway? They are thousands of miles away from there (geographically).

And to answer your second comment: That's what I'm doing. I'm not saying americans are fascists. I'm saying the government is.

Iran and Saudi Arabia isnt doing anything..
Someone has to do something. Denmark isnt doing this for oil.. We are doing it for the right of freedom. We dont have an economy based on oil or anything else that Iraq produces..

Even if the US is only doing it for the oil then I really dont care.. Aslong as lives are saved, and the extremists are put in the ground where they belong.

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:49:18 PM

Someone has to do something. Denmark isnt doing this for oil.. We are doing it for the right of freedom. We dont have an economy based on oil or anything else that Iraq produces..

Even if the US is only doing it for the oil then I really dont care.. Aslong as lives are saved, and the extremists are put in the ground where they belong.
Maybe they would do something if the FS wouldn't be creating another battlefield in Iraq right now.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:51:39 PM

Maybe they would do something if the FS wouldn't be creating another battlefield in Iraq right now.

But a maybe is not good enough.. Help or no help..

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:53:54 PM

It's not that easy. You can't just go around, meddle in everyone else's business and expect it to go well.
Besides: Nobody wants to help the people there. The FS just wants oil and countries like the UK or Denmark are just lapdogs of them and do whatever they want.

Full Spectrum

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:01:15 PM

Well what happened last time the Western world tried to depose a Theocracy in the Middle east, 14,000 coalition forces were killed, 20,000 Taliban/Al Qaeda force were killed. All of this at the toll of 18,000 civilians killed? The result? A western backed dictator, thats basically it, everything else from the Taliban regime is still basically in place.

But if the European Union wants to get their hands dirty, lose some tax paying citizens(soldiers), spend some money on devices that create no capital(weapons), kill a couple thousand civilians accidentally(collatoral damage), and get dragged into a conflict that will cost them billions and probably last 3-5 years median, without involving the US then I'm all for it! It's about high time that Europe ramped up it's military spending rather than being subsidized by the US(you're welcome)!

-Capitalism is the greatest threat to free markets
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:01:45 PM

It's not that easy. You can't just go around, meddle in everyone else's business and expect it to go well.
Besides: Nobody wants to help the people there. The FS just wants oil and countries like the UK or Denmark are just lapdogs of them and do whatever they want.

Denmark can choose if we want or dont want to help. Its our call. Same with almost any other country in the world.

If no one does anything.. Then they conquer more land, and at some point they are big enough to make camps/traning facilities to train terrorists to send them to the US, Denmark and any other non muslim country.

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:06:46 PM

Denmark can choose if we want or dont want to help. Its our call. Same with almost any other country in the world.
That's simply untrue. It's dependence on the FS is obvious.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:07:54 PM

I wouldn't mind if the US or any other country bomb the ISIS to shit. ISIS is trying to exterminate whole ethnic groups, such as the Yazidis, Shabaks, Assyrians and Chaldeans. Time has come to stop this madness.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:14:34 PM

Then please give me some proof of it.
Instead of claiming something that you cant back up like that..

Full Spectrum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:17:29 PM

If no one does anything.. Then they conquer more land, and at some point they are big enough to make camps/traning facilities to train terrorists to send them to the US, Denmark and any other non muslim country.
You're right, Denmark can choose to do what you guys want, but if you do attack ISIS you're basically feeding into their propaganda line of the west coming in to crusade. But while you're at it, we have a major human rights violator, know drug producer/dealer in the Northern section of the Korea peninsula that needs liberating.

Well I can partially agree on that, with 1.5% of its GDP being spent on military spending its basically dependent on other European nations for defense. But if Denmark wants to go on it's unilateral crusade expect to see that figure double or triple.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:24:39 PM

You're right, Denmark can choose to do what you guys want, but if you do attack ISIS you're basically feeding into their propaganda line of the west coming in to crusade. But while you're at it, we have a major human rights violator, know drug producer/dealer in the Northern section of the Korea peninsula that needs liberating.

Well I can partially agree on that, with 1.5% of its GDP being spent on military spending its basically dependent on other European nations for defense. But if Denmark wants to go on it's unilateral crusade expect to see that figure double or triple.

So in other words you dont want anyone to help the civilans that are being killed and cant get food? You think that we are going there to conquer land?

Denmark is a small country, and we dont use a lot of money on our military.
But if it is required, then we do the same as we did in Libya. We dont use and troops on the ground. We only secure the airspace over the area and we bomb ISIS/IS bases and military equiptment.

Full Spectrum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:41:51 PM

So in other words you dont want anyone to help the civilans that are being killed and cant get food? You think that we are going there to conquer land?

But if it is required, then we do the same as we did in Libya. We dont use and troops on the ground. We only secure the airspace over the area and we bomb ISIS/IS bases and military equiptment.
It's not that I don't want to help civilians, I do. But the best we can do peacefully is to ensure safe passage to refugee camps in tolerant nations. Military force only provides ISIS with better propaganda material for recruiting. But if Denmark takes military action expect your military spending to increase significantly, that means cutting into Denmark's generous welfare state. Lastly I'm not sure if you could treat this situation exactly like Libya, securing the Air Space is a great plan, but ISIS has seized Iraqi army Ground to Air missile bases that were manufactured by western nations this is vastly different from Qaddafi's old soviet anti air missiles, so ISIS controls an effective anti air system against a small airforce, ie the Danish airforce(92 aircraft). If military action was going to be taken bigger nations with larger airforces would be needed to create an effective no fly zone.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:59:32 PM

It's not that I don't want to help civilians, I do. But the best we can do peacefully is to ensure safe passage to refugee camps in tolerant nations. Military force only provides ISIS with better propaganda material for recruiting. But if Denmark takes military action expect your military spending to increase significantly, that means cutting into Denmark's generous welfare state. Lastly I'm not sure if you could treat this situation exactly like Libya, securing the Air Space is a great plan, but ISIS has seized Iraqi army Ground to Air missile bases that were manufactured by western nations this is vastly different from Qaddafi's old soviet anti air missiles, so ISIS controls an effective anti air system against a small airforce, ie the Danish airforce(92 aircraft). If military action was going to be taken bigger nations with larger airforces would be needed to create an effective no fly zone.

Have you ever heard of flares and guided missiles?
And Denmark alone would not maintain a no-flight zone over northen Iraq.. It would be with the US and any other country that would provide support.

Denmark was the country with most fighters in the war of Libya.. We sent 6 there.. Many others only gave 2 or 4.
I personally will sign up for the basic 4 months of duty that the  Danish government requires those who fit to go through unless you get a "free number". It means that you can walk away if you want.

I am only 17.. But I am ready at anytime to protect my country and its intrest for security.
Im not gonna standby and let terrorists slaughter inocent civilians and then build a Islamic state where they have the time and "peace" to make bombs, fake passports and things to get ready to ship terrorists and suicide bombers to other countries.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:04:01 PM

Largest oil field in Irak is explored by Lukoil so stop with this BS.

What was the us after in Somalia? They wanted their sand?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:58:43 PM

Dude ISIS is just another Al Qaeda front group, and Al Qaeda is run by the West as controlled opposition to maintain fear and keep the agenda going in the Middle East and around the world.  This is the worst kept secret in the War on Terror.  You need to dig a little deeper than CNN man.

Same Boogyman was used to take over Afghanistan, Libya, United States(Patriot Act, National defense Authorization Act, Homeland Security, TSA), and now to get Iraq back under control because they don't like the way the wind if blowing there.

Since the US requested assistance from Denmark by asking for a C-130 to drop Aid for the refugees in northen Iraq, a lot of danes are screaming to the government not to send f-16 fighter jets to the region to protect civilians and to bomb strategic important areas for ISIS/IS.

I personally think that we (Denmark) Should send 6 F-16 fighters to help. 4 for missions and 2 backups.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:02:52 PM

I think it's because of the double agenda our government has. One the one hand we stimulate Al Quadia in Syria, on the other it fights extremist in Iraq. In addition, when bombs fall a lot of innocent people die - I think they prefer troops.

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:03:23 AM

The area in which they started bombing was in the Kurdish region of the country, where the large oil fields are.
Stop being a sheep.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:39:45 AM

What happened to the Prime Directive?  The Federation had a policy that you couldn't interfere with the development of a pre-Warp civilization.  Perhaps the USA should had made the same policy about interfering with stone age civilizations?

Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:16:17 AM

What happened to the Prime Directive?  The Federation had a policy that you couldn't interfere with the development of a pre-Warp civilization.  Perhaps the USA should had made the same policy about interfering with stone age civilizations?

Cheesy
The Fascist States is the country which is stuck in the stone age. Those stupid politicians there don't get that their empire is collapsing and there is nothing that they can do to stop it.
We are heading towards a new global financial crisis, which will be worse than the one of 2008. Many people will suffer only because of them.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:26:46 AM

The area in which they started bombing was in the Kurdish region of the country, where the large oil fields are.
Stop being a sheep.

The largest oil fields are in the south , get a map , a pair of glasses and do your lessons before shouting non-sense.
But , what to a expect from a us hater that in all his post in this forum is doing nothing but replaying rt news.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:32:09 PM

I think it's because of the double agenda our government has. One the one hand we stimulate Al Quadia in Syria, on the other it fights extremist in Iraq. In addition, when bombs fall a lot of innocent people die - I think they prefer troops.

Yes, very good point.
It seems that western governments, starting with president Obama, going from one bad decision to other and just creating more political chaos in this area.
They was helping rebels in Syria and now they are fighting the same rebels (ISIS) in Iraq.
Remember Afghanistan back in 1981?
They was supporting rebels against Russians, fanatic Muslims, but later this rebels become worst American enemy (Osama Bi Laden and his group).
It looks American foreign policy is lead by idiots.
They never learn from their past mistakes, there is no long term strategy in this area, nothing...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:38:35 PM

Yes, very good point.
It seems that western governments, starting with president Obama, going from one bad decision to other and just creating more political chaos in this area.
They was helping rebels in Syria and now they are fighting the same rebels (ISIS) in Iraq.
They was supporting rebels against Russians, fanatic Muslims, but later this rebels become worst American enemy (Osama Bi Laden and his group).
They never learn from their past mistakes, there is no long term strategy in this area, nothing...

And England did a mistake while helping Prussia and Russia fighting Napoleon because int the next two ww2 they will become allies and fight against Germany.

I love how people have a habit of using only 1% percent of their brain for actually trying to understand politics and 99% to explore conspiracy theories.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kuroman

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:38:59 PM

Maybe you missed the whole news about France arming Kurds and doing intervention in the region and giving refugee statut and allowing Yazedis and what's not to France ? the thing is this problem should be taking seriously, another war, would only create another stronger/bigger ISIS, as ISIS it self is the result of the US in the middle east (from arming the Taliban in the 80-90s to Afghanestan and Iraq war, and with arming and training Syrians rebels....)  The Chaos left in Iraq makes it an easy target ! Iraq is now a divided country with no capabilities of defending it self and with it helicopters being shot like flies...
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:33:24 PM

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/17/world/meast/iraq-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Brings back memories of the GLA busting the Three Gorges dam in C&C:Generals. Will be uncanny if this dam falls apart...

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:59:42 PM

If by stimulate, you mean support (as in support al quiata in syria) then you could not be farther from the truth. Ever since 9/11 the US has been at war with al quaita and have been doing everything in it's power to attempt to take it down. Thus far we have been very successful and up until Obama took office it was much weaker then it was post 9/11

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:13:14 PM

People don't really care about people who do not fit their political views. If people are anti war for example then there will be no exception for the use military force, even to help defenseless civilians. It's either black or white.
Also the Danes tried to use their freedom of speech at home with a cartoon, thinking they were safe a couple years ago, until they decided freedom of speech wasn't a big deal anymore when faced with a worldwide fatwa... So your people believe deep inside "why the need to pull the devil's tail and end up being a target at home? Nah... Let them die..."

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:15:49 PM

People don't really care about people who do not fit their political views. If people are anti war for example then there will be no exception for the use military force, even to help defenseless civilians. It's either black or white.
Also the Danes tried to use their freedom of speech at home with a cartoon, thinking they were safe a couple years ago, until they decided freedom of speech wasn't a big deal anymore when faced with a worldwide fatwa... So your people believe deep inside "why the need to pull the devil's tail and end up being a target at home? Nah... Let them die..."

Should I give a fuck about someone drawing someone else?
There ya go:

http://gyazo.com/9be8c71eb70601b907175a3279a0cbd2
I can say what I want, I can draw what I want and I can write what I want.
I dont live by Muslim rules. I live by Danish law.

I am respondsible for what I say. Im not racist but I am against religion because its only making one people hate another.
You can practise Islam, christianity or what ever you like. I dont have a problem at all with that.. But dont tell me what to do or what not to do because your religion says I cant.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:26:19 PM

Because America got it's ass kicked, and now thinks it can just go home. That is not the way war works. We will be fighting for decades still.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
kuroman

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:08:07 AM

There ya go:

I am respondsible for what I say. Im not racist but I am against religion because its only making one people hate another.
You can practise Islam, christianity or what ever you like. I dont have a problem at all with that.. But dont tell me what to do or what not to do because your religion says I cant.

I agree with you to some extent, but why would you do something that you obviously know would hurt the feeling of someone else ? am all for personal liberties but ones liberty stop when others are affected.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:58:03 AM

Yes, very good point.

This is utter nonsense.  Regardless of what the past history is the question is a current one, of a group intent on slaughtering entire peoples.  This is called genocide.  Do not say that people cannot be outraged, or that they cannot take up weapons against such barbarians.

Really, it does not matter if one ISIS group in one place is not terribly bad, a second one somewhere else is barbarians.  This is not complicated.
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 09:18:48 AM

If by stimulate, you mean support (as in support al quiata in syria) then you could not be farther from the truth. Ever since 9/11 the US has been at war with al quaita and have been doing everything in it's power to attempt to take it down. Thus far we have been very successful and up until Obama took office it was much weaker then it was post 9/11

Strange that the US are fighting Al Qaeda in some countries, yet they're arming and training them in Syria. Perpetual war machine for the greedy capitalists  Grin
Full Spectrum

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:45:27 AM

Strange that the US are fighting Al Qaeda in some countries, yet they're arming and training them in Syria. Perpetual war machine for the greedy capitalists  Grin
Not greedy capitalists, State Capitalists. Not to be confused with Entrepreneurs or Capital Holders.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:38:28 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 09:26:55 AM by TaunSew

That was due to the Cold War.  CIA and Americans only supported the religious Muslims as they were the only ones who wouldn't side with the Soviet Union.  The moderates were either pro-Soviet or apathetic, neither which appealed to the United States which needed as many allies as possible.

Then the US did a full 180 after 1990 and assumed the religious factions wouldn't dissent over losing their funding..   well so much for that idea..  Seems like the US traded one monster for another, especially if ISIS gets bigger. .  

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
superpanos2

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

Americans are currently bombing the ISIS, an organization which THEY FUNDED with money and weapons in the past years. Along with Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jordan and Qatar, they did. They did it only to throw Assad out of Syria. But sadly the ISIS has expanded in Iraq, and it is fighting BOTH Iraq gov and Kurdish people.(Note how Kurds are allies with Assad). And the USA is now helping Kurds! I couldn't believe it when I first heard it!
Kurds will get their State soon. RIP Turkey.
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:08:41 PM

And the USA is now helping Kurds!

I don't think that it's surprising. They make profit selling weapons to both sides and they make more money if they artificially start conflicts (Ukraine anyone?).

When their operations are completely successful (eg. puppet government installed) they exploit all trade and resources while giving back nothing to the raped nations.

It's not just the US, but every central bank are dirty.

Ironically the peasants seems to never realize that their power lies in the complete control over money as it has been the case from roman times.

Funnily, the "western dream" (more like nightmare) relies on slavery just as it did in the past. It evolved though, it's not just a cherry picked demographic but every single person who uses fiat became a slave to the system.

My favourite DPR quote:

"Every single transaction that takes place outside the nexus of state control is a victory for those individuals taking part in the transaction."

And this is the very essence of bitcoin in my opinion and that's why I cannot be bothered by the exchange rate as long as the network operates.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:34:49 PM

People from a time when America wasn't harassing the entire planet.  They don't want to fight endless wars.. although cpt Obama with his war on everything under the sun doesn't like that idea.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:29:31 PM

People from a time when America wasn't harassing the entire planet.  They don't want to fight endless wars.. although cpt Obama with his war on everything under the sun doesn't like that idea.

War is horrible and sucks.. But when people are being slaughterd like that they are now, then its the WORLDS DUTY to get into the conflict and stop the tyrans who are killing inocent people.

Like Kuwait, Vietnam, Japan, the Nazies and now ISIS and many other terrorist groups.

Sunderland

Activity: 1267
Merit: 375

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:35:35 PM

ISIS punish civilian people without trial
ISIS force people to change religion or pay taxed to them
ISIS killing and tortured their own people in the name of religion ........
ETC.

im really agree with military actions for them !
i hope US send 7th fleet to crush them once for all

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:48:18 PM

People from a time when America wasn't harassing the entire planet.  They don't want to fight endless wars.. although cpt Obama with his war on everything under the sun doesn't like that idea.

War is horrible and sucks.. But when people are being slaughterd like that they are now, then its the WORLDS DUTY to get into the conflict and stop the tyrans who are killing inocent people.

Like Kuwait, Vietnam, Japan, the Nazies and now ISIS and many other terrorist groups.

Then you get what is currently going on with "terrorism"...  We are terrorists to the children that survive the slaughter of their family we put on.. how do you think they are gonna grow up?

What about africa where are the amires to protect the MILLIONS facing the fact they might be sold into slavery, raped, have their genitals mutilated, etc.  No don't wanna help them because they got no oil? Ahhh okay.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:01:32 PM

ISIS punish civilian people without trial
ISIS force people to change religion or pay taxed to them
ISIS killing and tortured their own people in the name of religion ........
ETC.

im really agree with military actions for them !
i hope US send 7th fleet to crush them once for all
Oh yeah, that's wonderful.  Give the mumbling crazies the Great Satan to rant against once more.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:19:56 PM

There ya go:

Off Topic: Gyazo will be useful for me :-)
On topic: Too bad the people governing your tribe do not feel like you. Watch out!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:22:14 PM

What I'd do would be to send some lightweight drones in and also ground stealth operatives, and  photograph the ISIS.  Then I'd put a bounty on their heads, every last one of them.

That'd be for starters.

Do not be fooled into thinking air support will knock these guys out.
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:24:47 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 08:37:25 PM by kneim

I first want to know where the weapons and hate of IS are coming from.

beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:30:27 PM

if youre asking why the public doesn't want it, it's probably because we don't want to get involved with any more wars.

but i question how smart ISIS is. they are taunting the U.S., promising bloodshed.. it only gives the populous more reason to take them down. why wake up a sleeping giant at a time like this? i guess if your faith in god is so strong that you are willing to believe that the U.S. is weaker than you.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:28:09 AM

if youre asking why the public doesn't want it, it's probably because we don't want to get involved with any more wars.

but i question how smart ISIS is. they are taunting the U.S., promising bloodshed.. it only gives the populous more reason to take them down. why wake up a sleeping giant at a time like this? i guess if your faith in god is so strong that you are willing to believe that the U.S. is weaker than you.

They want you to fear them.. Thats why they kill like they do.

After James Foley was killed by them, they said that if the US did not stop with the airstrikes, then they would kill more..

1 day later, the US gave orders for 14 airstrikes.
That shows only one thing.. That the US means business..

The US works with the kurds and the Iraqi Army to takes ISIS down.. But the US is doing the right thing with Airstrikes instead of troops on the ground.

They need to fight them, themselves.. But they need the support they can get.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:29:59 AM

I first want to know where the weapons and hate of IS are coming from.

Weapons are old from Russia (Soviet)

The hate is against all non muslims.. Those who dont obey them, will either have a choice to pay a insanely high tax, or be killed.

If they get a official state together.. Then they will only try to expand as much as possible. They want the whole world.

egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:02:08 AM

Give them a big patch of desert and let them all go there to worship satan together at the same time.Tell all the nice folk and goat farmers who dont hurt people to stay away from the area for a while.Then surround it with tanks and drop bunkerbusters on their asses all day.SIMPLES
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:07:05 AM

Give them a big patch of desert and let them all go there to worship satan together at the same time.Tell all the nice folk and goat farmers who dont hurt people to stay away from the area for a while.Then surround it with tanks and drop bunkerbusters on their asses all day.SIMPLES

Would take too much time..

Just as a other member said.. Get some pictures and names of them.. Put some good bounties on them.. And let the lokals take them down Tongue

CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:15:30 AM

Just as a other member said.. Get some pictures and names of them.. Put some good bounties on them.. And let the lokals take them down Tongue

Thats the prob- the locals can't take them down, the Iraqis need a hand. We already know the place like the back of our hand.

Although airstrikes alone won't stop them, it will severely restrict their movement, and take a withering toll in men and equipment.

Ruling the air is a MAJOR thing. ISIS is fucked when the peshmerga and Shiite militia regroup and push. It'll be a reverse bloodbath.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:50:57 AM

Thats the prob- the locals can't take them down, the Iraqis need a hand. We already know the place like the back of our hand.

Although airstrikes alone won't stop them, it will severely restrict their movement, and take a withering toll in men and equipment.

Ruling the air is a MAJOR thing. ISIS is fucked when the peshmerga and Shiite militia regroup and push. It'll be a reverse bloodbath.

Yea.. But who has anything against a Terrorist organization gets slaugthert? xD

Looking forwrad for the attacks..

egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:33:40 AM

The issue is that they have to be dealt with now due to the fact that they are butchering innocent civilians.If it were just a case of inhouse fighting them let them fight among themselves but these are an immeadiate threat like a stage 3 cancer.
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:36:49 AM

Because everyone is tired with the US being oppressive and colonialism and getting involved in matters that are not theirs.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:54:56 AM

Because everyone is tired with the US being oppressive and colonialism and getting involved in matters that are not theirs.

I am curious is ISIS capable of blending in with the native population like HAMAS does?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: