Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is people against military actions against ISIS/IS?  (Read 2549 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:26:57 PM

Since the US requested assistance from Denmark by asking for a C-130 to drop Aid for the refugees in northen Iraq, a lot of danes are screaming to the government not to send f-16 fighter jets to the region to protect civilians and to bomb strategic important areas for ISIS/IS.

And other countries must have gotten the same request from the US.

I personally think that we (Denmark) Should send 6 F-16 fighters to help. 4 for missions and 2 backups.

What do you think about military actions in northen Iraq?

Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:28:25 PM

Because the Fascist States of America (FSA) aren't going in there for humanitarian reasons, but for oil.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:32:04 PM

Because the Fascist States of America (FSA) aren't going in there for humanitarian reasons, but for oil.

So you dont want the US to help there, and they should just stay away?
And dont call a nation fascist.. Only the government if that is what you think of.

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:38:56 PM

And dont call a nation fascist.. Only the government if that is what you think of.

Yes, the only people that should be involved in this situation are nations like Iran or Saudi Arabia which have an actual interest in the resolving of this conflict (not just oil).
What does the FSA have to do there anyway? They are thousands of miles away from there (geographically).

And to answer your second comment: That's what I'm doing. I'm not saying americans are fascists. I'm saying the government is.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:43:02 PM

Let's face it, you can't trust the USA to do the right thing for the right reasons. Furthermore, whenever blocks of people aren't armed, they're susceptible to being taken over by retarded neighbors. Take your pick.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:43:07 PM

Yes, the only people that should be involved in this situation are nations like Iran or Saudi Arabia which have an actual interest in the resolving of this conflict (not just oil).
What does the FSA have to do there anyway? They are thousands of miles away from there (geographically).

And to answer your second comment: That's what I'm doing. I'm not saying americans are fascists. I'm saying the government is.

Iran and Saudi Arabia isnt doing anything..
Someone has to do something. Denmark isnt doing this for oil.. We are doing it for the right of freedom. We dont have an economy based on oil or anything else that Iraq produces..

Even if the US is only doing it for the oil then I really dont care.. Aslong as lives are saved, and the extremists are put in the ground where they belong.

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:49:18 PM

Someone has to do something. Denmark isnt doing this for oil.. We are doing it for the right of freedom. We dont have an economy based on oil or anything else that Iraq produces..

Even if the US is only doing it for the oil then I really dont care.. Aslong as lives are saved, and the extremists are put in the ground where they belong.
Maybe they would do something if the FS wouldn't be creating another battlefield in Iraq right now.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:51:39 PM

Maybe they would do something if the FS wouldn't be creating another battlefield in Iraq right now.

But a maybe is not good enough.. Help or no help..

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:53:54 PM

It's not that easy. You can't just go around, meddle in everyone else's business and expect it to go well.
Besides: Nobody wants to help the people there. The FS just wants oil and countries like the UK or Denmark are just lapdogs of them and do whatever they want.

Full Spectrum

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:01:15 PM

Well what happened last time the Western world tried to depose a Theocracy in the Middle east, 14,000 coalition forces were killed, 20,000 Taliban/Al Qaeda force were killed. All of this at the toll of 18,000 civilians killed? The result? A western backed dictator, thats basically it, everything else from the Taliban regime is still basically in place.

But if the European Union wants to get their hands dirty, lose some tax paying citizens(soldiers), spend some money on devices that create no capital(weapons), kill a couple thousand civilians accidentally(collatoral damage), and get dragged into a conflict that will cost them billions and probably last 3-5 years median, without involving the US then I'm all for it! It's about high time that Europe ramped up it's military spending rather than being subsidized by the US(you're welcome)!

-Capitalism is the greatest threat to free markets
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:01:45 PM

It's not that easy. You can't just go around, meddle in everyone else's business and expect it to go well.
Besides: Nobody wants to help the people there. The FS just wants oil and countries like the UK or Denmark are just lapdogs of them and do whatever they want.

Denmark can choose if we want or dont want to help. Its our call. Same with almost any other country in the world.

If no one does anything.. Then they conquer more land, and at some point they are big enough to make camps/traning facilities to train terrorists to send them to the US, Denmark and any other non muslim country.

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:06:46 PM

Denmark can choose if we want or dont want to help. Its our call. Same with almost any other country in the world.
That's simply untrue. It's dependence on the FS is obvious.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:07:54 PM

I wouldn't mind if the US or any other country bomb the ISIS to shit. ISIS is trying to exterminate whole ethnic groups, such as the Yazidis, Shabaks, Assyrians and Chaldeans. Time has come to stop this madness.
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:14:34 PM

Then please give me some proof of it.
Instead of claiming something that you cant back up like that..

Full Spectrum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:17:29 PM

If no one does anything.. Then they conquer more land, and at some point they are big enough to make camps/traning facilities to train terrorists to send them to the US, Denmark and any other non muslim country.
You're right, Denmark can choose to do what you guys want, but if you do attack ISIS you're basically feeding into their propaganda line of the west coming in to crusade. But while you're at it, we have a major human rights violator, know drug producer/dealer in the Northern section of the Korea peninsula that needs liberating.

Well I can partially agree on that, with 1.5% of its GDP being spent on military spending its basically dependent on other European nations for defense. But if Denmark wants to go on it's unilateral crusade expect to see that figure double or triple.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:24:39 PM

You're right, Denmark can choose to do what you guys want, but if you do attack ISIS you're basically feeding into their propaganda line of the west coming in to crusade. But while you're at it, we have a major human rights violator, know drug producer/dealer in the Northern section of the Korea peninsula that needs liberating.

Well I can partially agree on that, with 1.5% of its GDP being spent on military spending its basically dependent on other European nations for defense. But if Denmark wants to go on it's unilateral crusade expect to see that figure double or triple.

So in other words you dont want anyone to help the civilans that are being killed and cant get food? You think that we are going there to conquer land?

Denmark is a small country, and we dont use a lot of money on our military.
But if it is required, then we do the same as we did in Libya. We dont use and troops on the ground. We only secure the airspace over the area and we bomb ISIS/IS bases and military equiptment.

Full Spectrum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:41:51 PM

So in other words you dont want anyone to help the civilans that are being killed and cant get food? You think that we are going there to conquer land?

But if it is required, then we do the same as we did in Libya. We dont use and troops on the ground. We only secure the airspace over the area and we bomb ISIS/IS bases and military equiptment.
It's not that I don't want to help civilians, I do. But the best we can do peacefully is to ensure safe passage to refugee camps in tolerant nations. Military force only provides ISIS with better propaganda material for recruiting. But if Denmark takes military action expect your military spending to increase significantly, that means cutting into Denmark's generous welfare state. Lastly I'm not sure if you could treat this situation exactly like Libya, securing the Air Space is a great plan, but ISIS has seized Iraqi army Ground to Air missile bases that were manufactured by western nations this is vastly different from Qaddafi's old soviet anti air missiles, so ISIS controls an effective anti air system against a small airforce, ie the Danish airforce(92 aircraft). If military action was going to be taken bigger nations with larger airforces would be needed to create an effective no fly zone.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:59:32 PM

It's not that I don't want to help civilians, I do. But the best we can do peacefully is to ensure safe passage to refugee camps in tolerant nations. Military force only provides ISIS with better propaganda material for recruiting. But if Denmark takes military action expect your military spending to increase significantly, that means cutting into Denmark's generous welfare state. Lastly I'm not sure if you could treat this situation exactly like Libya, securing the Air Space is a great plan, but ISIS has seized Iraqi army Ground to Air missile bases that were manufactured by western nations this is vastly different from Qaddafi's old soviet anti air missiles, so ISIS controls an effective anti air system against a small airforce, ie the Danish airforce(92 aircraft). If military action was going to be taken bigger nations with larger airforces would be needed to create an effective no fly zone.

Have you ever heard of flares and guided missiles?
And Denmark alone would not maintain a no-flight zone over northen Iraq.. It would be with the US and any other country that would provide support.

Denmark was the country with most fighters in the war of Libya.. We sent 6 there.. Many others only gave 2 or 4.
I personally will sign up for the basic 4 months of duty that the  Danish government requires those who fit to go through unless you get a "free number". It means that you can walk away if you want.

I am only 17.. But I am ready at anytime to protect my country and its intrest for security.
Im not gonna standby and let terrorists slaughter inocent civilians and then build a Islamic state where they have the time and "peace" to make bombs, fake passports and things to get ready to ship terrorists and suicide bombers to other countries.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:04:01 PM

Largest oil field in Irak is explored by Lukoil so stop with this BS.

What was the us after in Somalia? They wanted their sand?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:58:43 PM

Dude ISIS is just another Al Qaeda front group, and Al Qaeda is run by the West as controlled opposition to maintain fear and keep the agenda going in the Middle East and around the world.  This is the worst kept secret in the War on Terror.  You need to dig a little deeper than CNN man.

Same Boogyman was used to take over Afghanistan, Libya, United States(Patriot Act, National defense Authorization Act, Homeland Security, TSA), and now to get Iraq back under control because they don't like the way the wind if blowing there.

Since the US requested assistance from Denmark by asking for a C-130 to drop Aid for the refugees in northen Iraq, a lot of danes are screaming to the government not to send f-16 fighter jets to the region to protect civilians and to bomb strategic important areas for ISIS/IS.

And other countries must have gotten the same request from the US.

I personally think that we (Denmark) Should send 6 F-16 fighters to help. 4 for missions and 2 backups.

What do you think about military actions in northen Iraq?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: