Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkcoin falls by 65% over a few weeks discuss - not moderated  (Read 2179 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:38:32 AM

yeah we've heard this retard talk over and over again - gimmicks don't seem to be helping the scams but?

Ok, but without ongoing development, features, things that actually keep it in the public eye and talked about, things that keep it competitive, how will any coin actually go anywhere. And just to be clear, bitcoin cannot be used as an example. It has a life of it's own and everything else at this point is just looked at as a means for people to get more bitcoins.

like what you and 5 guys Trolling the forum ? keep "it" in the public eye ? with lies and games ?
ya good crypto there lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:06:17 PM

Exactly right, it's all about BTC, no other coin comes near.

I have a fair amount of litecoin at the moment, but it is to buy bitcoin with when and if the exchange rate improves.

DRK will survive as a minor coin. Most of the Xs are finished, especially XMR.

We're especially finished? Based on what? Facts, please, not supposition.

If it smells like a troll...

DRK was good for a moment filling in its niche market. being the first of it's kind I consider it to be the "myspace" of anon coins. Crappy branding (the name darkcoin isnt too appealing) and not much originality in the code.

it's my opinion that XMR will take over DRK in marketcap sometime during the next bubble
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:52:28 PM

Come Darkies give us the dope, are you:

Dunno, what would Bill Still do?
Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:33:12 PM

Instamines are going to instamine.

Didn't we all told you so ?

Qft
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:35:50 PM

the end of IP0 scams has come! FEAR THE DESTRUCTION OF SCAMCOINS Spoetnik Approved™

~CfA™~

iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:09:34 PM

Exactly. Enough with the Quark shill threads already, its dead. Let it go. No one wants your stupid "non-instamined, proven--just ask the guy we paid to prove it," "non-bagholder, no seriously guys, only equal distribution for this coin, we promise," "ultra elite because its still around after a year and in a video-game rehash," "no we're not going to do anything to make it better, except maybe add superblocks or better yet, blocks where people DONATE coins to get people to care about mining it" bullshit coin.

If Quark was so superior, it wouldn't be languishing in the 1000 satoshi range, would it? Its had its run, you and a few others made a pantload of money from it, now move on or at least shut up.
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:40:13 PM

Exactly. Enough with the Quark shill threads already, its dead. Let it go. No one wants your stupid "non-instamined, proven--just ask the guy we paid to prove it," "non-bagholder, no seriously guys, only equal distribution for this coin, we promise," "ultra elite because its still around after a year and in a video-game rehash," "no we're not going to do anything to make it better, except maybe add superblocks or better yet, blocks where people DONATE coins to get people to care about mining it" bullshit coin.

If Quark was so superior, it wouldn't be languishing in the 1000 satoshi range, would it? Its had its run, you and a few others made a pantload of money from it, now move on or at least shut up.

love watching you squirm - what's you big play AIDs dude?

fat lady isn't warming up yet , but she sat her ass down on some monopolies recently : D

i guess only time can tell.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
iHeartSmartArt

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:43:37 PM

bump. Wink

You are just in time for the first anonymous digital currency. https://darkcointalk.org/
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:59:19 PM

Big play? Nah, I just like poking the capitulators and shills. Could easily change the thread title to "Quark falls 900% since Kolin Evans and Bill Still pumped it." Nearly 9 months of your incessant threads about Quark--we all get it, you are the bagholder extrordinaire.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:05:41 PM

Perhaps people are seeing Litecoin and Dark for what they really are and are either moving into Bitcoin or perhaps taking a position in Monero before the GUI and blockchain db fixes are released?

Once the Monero GUI is released and Monero becomes as easy to use as Bitcoin, we might finally see the end of the shitcoin era.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:49:49 PM

Perhaps people are seeing Litecoin and Dark for what they really are and are either moving into Bitcoin or perhaps taking a position in Monero before the GUI and blockchain db fixes are released?

Once the Monero GUI is released and Monero becomes as easy to use as Bitcoin, we might finally see the end of the shitcoin era.

Last I heard they were taking positions in Quark.
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:55:58 PM

bump. Wink

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:58:23 PM

yeah but i called the Monero "tech insider" gimmick - after its mined out everything will look beautiful and perfect , then a few months will go by , no one will buy it and the few that own it will dump to get the best price ...

after all that happens - the free market starts to work.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 07:46:25 PM

yeah but i called the Monero "tech insider" gimmick - after its mined out everything will look beautiful and perfect , then a few months will go by , no one will buy it and the few that own it will dump to get the best price ...

When would you consider it mined out? It seems you have better information than I do!

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:16:06 PM

When would you consider it mined out? It seems you have better information than I do!

mined to EQ -

sorry i'll refine that :

first halving to EQ likely -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:58:39 PM

mined to EQ -

sorry i'll refine that :

Monero doesn't have halving, check the "block reward" or "generated coins" graphs on http://chainradar.com/xmr/chart

I'm also quite unsure what you mean by "EQ". Perhaps you could use terminology that is commonly known?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:02:53 PM

Will Dark recover ?

was there ever a market there to start with?

My opinion is that DRK will be taken over by a better anon solution (Monero XMR seems to be in a good position)

As far as the market goes, there are anon coins and clones popping up everyday...I think there is a market  Wink
Define better? What makes you sure that there is a better solution out there?
DRK's market is being manipulated and the release wasn't well timed, what can you do.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:19:48 PM

mined to EQ -

sorry i'll refine that :

Monero doesn't have halving, check the "block reward" or "generated coins" graphs on http://chainradar.com/xmr/chart

I'm also quite unsure what you mean by "EQ". Perhaps you could use terminology that is commonly known?

i've got nothing against Monero - its just not flowing in a free market yet - it will in the future - it can be assessed then.

meanwhile monopolies collapse left and right.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:22:47 PM

Instamines are going to instamine.

Didn't we all told you so ?

the true nature of that huge instamine is starting to make some difference it seems, and is beyond me how darkcoin was not dumped long time ago, with that huge instamine
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:25:18 PM

These things happen, which is why you have to be hold BTC in addition to any altcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: