Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Coinshop] - Bitscoinshop Asset Store Invest and receive weekly dividend  (Read 2243 times)
shadowmoon (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:36:32 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 12:27:21 AM by shadowmoon

Bitscoinshop

What is Bitscoinshop?

We are an online store selling that focuses mainly on the sale of products by Bitcoin and Altcoins. Have been consolidated in selling products online and in the community at this time we are launching our assets to sales in search of an expansion of the store.
Just below the following information related to our business model and profits to investors.

Revenue Model
We work with the sale of various products ranging from mobile phones, mining equipment, jewelry, animes, tablets, tennis and others.
We ship our products worldwide and we are currently accepting PayPal and over 20 cryptocurrency.
Will be available for sale 300,000 shares initially by the NXT platform, which will not give right on store property Bitscosinhop just their profits.
The profits will be passed on to investors in the amount of 60% of total store profits and payment of dividends will be made every week on Monday.
Besides the product sales will be deploying new services to users of Bitcoin and Altcoin between them.

- Provide Escrow Services.  
- Provide services Altcoins promotions.
- Creation of virtual stores and planning.

Purchase of Shares

Purchases will be available in the NXT platform follows the data.

Issuing account: NXT-QY6P-C6TL-D8DU-63W5C

Asset ID: 13323880477681133018

Total Shares: 300.000

Price: 2 NXT our 0.0001255 BTC

Ticker symbol:  Coinshop

https://trade.secureae.com/#13323880477681133018

We also accept as payment for the Shares PinkCoin together in a partnership to DEV.
Send the amount of PinkCoin who would like to invest for the next PUMhCCxqZdEsnsYZsuxUDQ3CwQV1Diw43z wallet and after send e-mail contato@bitscoinshop.com.br stating the address of your wallet pinkcoin, amount sent and the address of your wallet NXT to send the Shares.

Add another way to buy our shares using Hyper in a partnership with the DEV. Send the amount of PinkCoin who would like to invest for the next wallet HRCxE2nCWNJctNWKdoe7ZGXvnjF44CxbyG and after e-mail informing contato@bitscoinshop.com.br address Hyper your wallet, amount sent and the address of your wallet NXT to send the Shares.

And finally accept Bitcoin send the amount you want to invest 1D2C5DM1i8DQH45fX1gSzQ1H5vvp3irfuD and send an e-mail informing the contato@bitscoinshop.com.br wallet address used for shipping, amount sent and the address of your wallet NXT for sending Shares .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shadowmoon (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:57:27 AM

inserted more information regarding sales of shares and the dividend payments will be made every Monday. Based on the specified date.
If someone has doubts just leave a message and I'll be happy to answer.

bitcentavo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:05:48 PM

You offered to add BitCentavo (NBE) to the Bitcoinshop and we have not heard back from you since. Are you still interested? I know we are definitely interested and eager to hear what you propose.

BTW- Looks like your up to some very impressive work here. Look forward to hearing from you.

bitcentavo[at]gmail[dot]com

~BitCentavo
shadowmoon (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:26:47 PM

Hello everyone,
I will be informing my profile on ardeva once it is completed and more information about the financial plan of Bitscoinshop. Please contact one of the Jef responsible NXT inspect and soon will bring more news.

cannabis.dark

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:53:42 PM

Great store!!!
shadowmoon (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:14:20 PM

We are now with the support of the community to Pinkcoin and Hyper disclosure and purchases of shares of Bitscoinshop.
And we will be accepting two currencies in purchases of our shares, questions or information please contact me.

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 02:05:01 PM

We are now with the support of the community to Pinkcoin and Hyper disclosure and purchases of shares of Bitscoinshop.
And we will be accepting two currencies in purchases of our shares, questions or information please contact me.

Thank you for allowing holders of HYPER to invest in your store! I might buy some mining equipment with some HYPER too Wink

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
shadowmoon (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:30:21 PM

Thank you for allowing holders of HYPER to invest in your store! I might buy some mining equipment with some HYPER too Wink

Hello,
yes we are very pleased to accept as payment Hyper. You want to make a purchase using her just perform and inform the site you wish to pay using Hyper.
If you have any questions please contact me

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: