Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The sun is hollow  (Read 1461 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:00:06 PM

And there was a time when saying the earth was round was the most ridiculous thing one can say.  Open your mind.
That was over two thousand years ago. Get with the times.

Atoms are 99.9+% space, why would matter be any different?
Leaving aside the fact that atoms aren't 99.9% empty space, it is impossible to construct a large hollow object out of anything with mass, as gravity will cause the structure to collapse in on itself.

Gravity is a theory.  If you look at matter in the sense of what it is, atoms, it makes a good bit of sense.  If the nucleus of the atom pushes outwards and the electrons pull inward, it is very possible planets follow the same pattern.  Especially considering everything scales up relatively infinitely.  The Fibonacci sequence can teach you a lot.

Add to the fact that the government has made multiple attempts to suppress knowledge of hollow earth testimonies, ultimately only reaffirming the validity of it.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:46:15 AM

The ratio of them is 3.8 e 9, or about 4 parts per billion of the hydrogen atom is occupied, the rest is empty space.
No, the rest is occupied by the electron cloud. That's what makes it an atom and not just a proton, after all.

Gravity is a theory.
And, like all scientific theories, it is testable. To test the theory of gravity, go jump off a tall building and tell me how many bones you break.

If the nucleus of the atom pushes outwards and the electrons pull inward,
They don't, and I'm baffled as to why you would think that.

Especially considering everything scales up relatively infinitely.
Actually, nothing scales up to much degree at all. The strength of an object scales with the square of its size, but the mass of an object scales with the cube of its size. As an object is made larger, its mass increases faster than its strength, and eventually will be too large to hold itself together. For very large masses, no object made of matter can support itself.

The Fibonacci sequence can teach you a lot.
The Fibonacci sequence has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Add to the fact that the government has made multiple attempts to suppress knowledge of hollow earth testimonies, ultimately only reaffirming the validity of it.
What, so if the government says something, that automatically makes the opposite true? Well, the government also says that falling from high places is dangerous, hence the regulations requiring guard rails. Perhaps this is another government lie? All the more reason to perform the gravity experiment.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:53:54 AM

I always though that the sun was a gravity constrained runaway fusion reactor ..
Fusing hydrogen into helium in the core and sending trillions of neutrinos in every direction ..
Plus a few photons to brighten our days here on terra firma ..  Grin

Triff ..

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:22:04 AM

That guy in the first video keeps saying you can't see the Sun in space... What the fuck? We got satellites and probes that can see the Sun and other stars.

And he says sunspots are holes that let you see inside the Sun because it's dark inside, really? There is still a shitload of light coming from sunspots, they're not dark, just darker than the stuff around. He sounds just as stupid (if not more) as those folks that thought there was like a quarter of the Sun missing because they saw a picture from an old camera that didn't have enough dynamic range to show the darker parts and the details on the brighter parts at the same time.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: