Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously? "BTC IS DYING". /diss  (Read 2446 times)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:27:42 PM

What's wrong with all those people making threads as: "BTC IS DYING", "BTC WILL FAIL", etc, etc?

They think that they will spread fear and newbies or other ranked members will dump coins, so they buy cheaper?

I really don't get it. I consider that as spam, guess other people will agree on that. It's just useless post count farming.
They're not succeeding anything. It's just waste of disk space.

/diss

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:36:59 PM

What's wrong with all those people making threads as: "BTC IS DYING", "BTC WILL FAIL", etc, etc?

They think that they will spread fear and newbies or other ranked members will dump coins, so they buy cheaper?

I really don't get it. I consider that as spam, guess other people will agree on that. It's just useless post count farming.

/diss
They want to make you panic so they can buy your coins cheap.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:51:28 PM

/diss
Let's say I'm a newbie.

What do you think, how many BTC will I dump? 10, 20? - Fractions which wont even affect the price by 2 cents.

People who own amounts of BTC aren't easy manipulative. So, still. What's the point of those threads?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
dontbugme

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:11:43 PM

/diss
Let's say I'm a newbie.

What do you think, how many BTC will I dump? 10, 20? - Fractions which wont even affect the price by 2 cents.

People who own amounts of BTC aren't easy manipulative. So, still. What's the point of those threads?

Some people are actually panicking right now. They invested way to much believing they'd see a moon, and each time it fell they kept buying more. This is the final despair zone for most since they shouldn't have bought in as much as they did. Look around, people are in despair all over the web. It is not just isolated to BTC talk.

https://i.imgur.com/8hXo0Z1.png

Now, if you look at this chart you can see I included "Bitcoin is dead" as being the bear trap. The problem is the length of it and the true bottom are not going to be easy to find. We may stay here for weeks. Who know, but usually right after bubbles people are still optimistic. It isn't until a few crashes that people panic.
Foxxyfox

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:29:32 PM

dont think so bitcoin went down in the past and then went back up and higher than before
Lone Wanderer

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:22:26 AM

Actually this is the make or break point for Bitcoin a lot of discussion and ebay are reconsidering using Bitcoin and I think many other companies are so mainstream adoption could be a problem even if we do recover....I'm chancing it and buying when it goes a little lower.
impresionesmline

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:38:10 AM

hehe good graphic  Smiley
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1109

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:41:47 AM

/diss
Let's say I'm a newbie.

Some people are actually panicking right now. They invested way to much believing they'd see a moon, and each time it fell they kept buying more. This is the final despair zone for most since they shouldn't have bought in as much as they did. Look around, people are in despair all over the web. It is not just isolated to BTC talk.

Now, if you look at this chart you can see I included "Bitcoin is dead" as being the bear trap. The problem is the length of it and the true bottom are not going to be easy to find. We may stay here for weeks. Who know, but usually right after bubbles people are still optimistic. It isn't until a few crashes that people panic.

heheh nice graph Tongue
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:44:47 AM

Attention whores. Noone is taking them seriously while they get the attention they need.
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:48:38 AM

If you have seen how stupid the majority of bctalk users are, then you will understand why people make fake accounts and post crap.

monu

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:34:47 AM

http://www.wwgtfy.com/?q=Seriously%3F+%22BTC+IS+DYING%22.+%2Fdiss
Rakitich

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:51:59 PM

They are FUDing hard so they can buy cheapo coins.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:50:09 PM

The majority of boat missers are enjoying the pain of others vicariously, thats what the human psyche feeds off when you miss on life changing opportunities such as the BTC early days boat. I missed this boat as well so I know the pain, except im trying to get there even if I get peasant tier seats. Let's hope that in 5 years from now it was worth it.

CryptInvest
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:54:15 PM

All these people just expect to buy less, nothing more. Infrastructure is growing awareness of people increases, and changes in the course of no more than short-term speculation.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:50:13 PM

even people will an Activity of 3xx say this bullshit. cant believe that. i mean, you should understand bitcoin a little bit better when you are months and years on bitcointalk hm?

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:58:44 AM

maybe trolls, there are so many of them in the internet. Ignore them and continue what you are doing
Undefeatable

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:17:40 AM

/diss

Nah, more like panic selling and fear.... remember what warren buffet says?

EricTyle

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:02:57 AM

Nah, more like panic selling and fear.... remember what warren buffet says?

For those who aren't familiar:

When people are fearful, be happy (buy). When people are happy, be fearful.

Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:10:59 AM

even people will an Activity of 3xx say this bullshit. cant believe that. i mean, you should understand bitcoin a little bit better when you are months and years on bitcointalk hm?
haha take it easy man,
maybe not everyone truly understand what they read in bitcointalk  Cheesy
This is all usually happens with BTC, and another altcoin.
Coinhunter32

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:52:14 PM

The ones saying BTC is dead are the panic sellers and buyers. They haven't studied the market and they don't want to wait.

BTC is now 510$ Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: