Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 300 Spondoolies-tech SP10's  (Read 4139 times)
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:02:57 AM

I got a reply but he's looking for $2700 per unit...

lol that is a joke right?  1.4TH worth maybe half of that tops...even that would be high.

I was told the same price, and reacted the same way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:27:59 AM

Quite a shame his asking price is so high cause I was hoping to use some of these to replace my home region hosted miners where I pay $0.13 kWH on top of rent. At $2700 per unit it's just a free gift to the seller. At best these should sell for $800 to $1000 a piece.

buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:15:19 AM

Anyone want to Buy an SP30?

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:22:30 AM

Anyone want to Buy an SP30?

For how much? PM me your asking price if you do not mind (and any other details such as the batch it's in)

sepehr

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:08:08 AM

I wonder why one should buy SP10 with 1.4Th/s and 1.3Kw for $2700? It equal to 5.2 BTC at current rates!  Shocked Huh
While Antminer S3 is 440GH/s and 350watt and 0.58 BTC each!

Better Price/Ghash, better Power/Ghash & New rather than Used!

I thinked you have an auction, but this is really overprice! Good Lock!

Sepehr, A Cryptocurrency Evangelist
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:59:52 AM

in big companies some CEO dont understand the real market value and they dont care sometimes...
as miners as long as you have them they make income
I once was in the market for a motocycle it was test model for people of the press with little kms less than a year old but difficult kms...so I asked what is your asking price and they replied New price minus the legal recognisable depreciation from tax office about 10%

finally after 2 years without interest from anyone was sold only for a fraction of the price I was told...
to another commercial cliend they had...

in miners now the SP10 a reasonable price to pay is about 1200-1350 usd more or less in used condition
in order to pay 2700 you must not be a miner looking for ROI

most probably this add will be like the BG of bitmardit with SP30 did not end anywere...
baldt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:16:22 PM

Ill buy one today and let the board know if its legit when I receive it. If they are then Ill happily take as many as I can get as long as the price is ok
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:46:14 PM

Ill buy one today and let the board know if its legit when I receive it. If they are then Ill happily take as many as I can get as long as the price is ok

You and a number of us are in the same boat.. I am in a position to buy all 300 if there is a competitive price that is inline with the market but I'll take my S3s over these any day if they are not priced competitively..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:14:11 PM

You and a number of us are in the same boat.. I am in a position to buy all 300 if there is a competitive price that is inline with the market but I'll take my S3s over these any day if they are not priced competitively..

The problem is that SP-Tech makes nice gear, but it was over priced and probably did not make him positive ROI.  I know many love the quality of the miners, but it doesn't really matter when they are useless after 6 months...
psjw4450

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:11:42 PM

Don't pay anymore then 2 bitcoins if you want to try and make any money on these. 
baldt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:08:49 PM

This is a scam, escrow request through user named CanaryInnTheMine with a link to feedback for CanaryInTheMine. Would have posted it sooner but apparently can't reply within 360 secs of another post
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

PM Sent two days ago.   Waiting for reply.

-D

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:17:55 PM

This is a scam, escrow request through user named CanaryInnTheMine with a link to feedback for CanaryInTheMine. Would have posted it sooner but apparently can't reply within 360 secs of another post

I already left impostor negative trust on yet another scammer pretending to be me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=368715
feel free to add to the neg. trust rating for this wonderful addition to the human race.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:25:04 PM

i think this whole thread is likeley to be a scam.  classic.  setup then my impostor "provides" escrow

If you send anything to anyone from this thread you are likely going to lose it.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 05:39:00 PM

i think this whole thread is likeley to be a scam.  classic.  setup then my impostor "provides" escrow

If you send anything to anyone from this thread you are likely going to lose it.

Agreed. I am going to have to say, DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE FROM THIS SALE!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
ZeroEnergy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:44:21 PM

So much scam

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 11:20:38 PM

Lol, I had a feeling this was too good to be true. Anyways boys, back to the hardware section of the marketplace we go!

psahx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:45:49 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 01:04:26 AM by psahx

Same thing here, NinjaBoom instead of NinjaBoon and Canary is leading to an untrusted webpage...

We (me and my partner) would like to buy 50pcs of your SP10s! I have several questions, though:

1. Is there a place to negotiate the price? We would like to buy them for 2.1 BTC each.
2. Which escrow services are you convenient with? Give us at least 2. Do you split the escrow fees with us?
3. How long after funding the escrow is going to take you to ship the miners to WA, US?
4. Are the units somehow damaged? Bad ASICs, or anything that can harm mining power?
5. Are you going to ship them in their original boxes, to avoid any damage during transportation?

Thank you for your honest reply.

1> I have spoken to business partners and they have agreed to accept your offer price based on 50 units.
2> I have checked the recommended Escrow providers on the forum in the following thread -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

The 2 that stick out as reliable, trustworthy and charge a reasonable fee are -

CanaryInTheMine
https://MALICIOUS.IP/index.php?action=profile;u=18614

ninjaboom
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64005

They both charge a 0.5% fee or 0.525BTC for the whole transaction.  We are willing to split this cost.

3> After the Escrow has been funded we will be in a position to ship your miners within 48 hrs
4> All miners are in as new condition with no cosmetic damage or damaged internals.
5> miners will ship in original packaging with additional protection on a pallet.

Ill drop both Escrow providers a pm with details and instructions on the transaction.

Hi,

I have received a pm from Deata asking that I facilitate a trade by providing my secure Escrow services.

Why Trust Me?

I have been pre approved and added to the list of forum recognized Escrow providers -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

Below is a list of my positive feedback left by those happy with my services provided during previous trades -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=55503

Terms of transaction:

50 X SP1 ASIC miners to provided at a cost of 2.1BTC per unit.

Thread reference :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745257.0

Unit Total : 105BTC
Escrow fees 0.5% (to be split between both parties)

Total due from psahx : 105.2625BTC
Total due from Deata : 0.2625BTC

Conditions

Miners are to be dispatched within 48 hrs of notification of Escrow credit, tracking information to be supplied by Deata.

Funds will only be released to the seller, Deata upon successful delivery and inspection by psahx.

Should a problem arise I will act as mediator to find a satisfactory solution for all parties involved.

Should there be a breakdown within the transaction funds will only be returned to the sender, psahx BTC address.

Escrow Address for credit:

17xhYQqGpc3p6HHWhHvXpcb5n7dyVN5c8r

Should you have any queries or concerns regarding the transaction then please drop me a pm.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:56:01 AM

I dare not clicking on the profile link using IP address....
where is that posted?  you might want to omit that IP link, who knows what's at that IP
psahx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:03:49 AM

I dare not clicking on the profile link using IP address....
where is that posted?  you might want to omit that IP link, who knows what's at that IP

It is a pm to me... Firefox would not let me there anyway. But I guess I rather edit the IP part...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: