Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest Rate 0.12BTC for 40 Post. | Jr. Member accepted!CoinPiler Sig Campaign.  (Read 32246 times)
montello

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:12:29 PM

Life Goes On , forget this.
1 December now , and OP last active is 27 Nov and no update at all from him or other staff .
He must pay much for this Campaign , and maybe he think this Campaign not bring much people into his site.
30 days is a lot of days and i cannot forget that in a hurry, actually this signature stuff should be regulated by bitcointalk forum.
I am actually hoping that this guy will pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abora

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:26:17 PM

Life Goes On , forget this.
1 December now , and OP last active is 27 Nov and no update at all from him or other staff .
He must pay much for this Campaign , and maybe he think this Campaign not bring much people into his site.
30 days is a lot of days and i cannot forget that in a hurry, actually this signature stuff should be regulated by bitcointalk forum.
I am actually hoping that this guy will pay.
I cannot believe this, i will be requesting for payment tomorrow and i hope i get my payment.
I hope this drama will end tonight Huh Huh Huh Huh

abora

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:36:18 PM

FOLLOWING COMMENTS AND SITUATION SURROUNDING THIS CAMPAIGN, I THINK THE PARTICIPANTS ALSO NEED AN ESCROW, SOMEONE TO VOUCH FOR US THAT WE ACTUALLY COMPLETED THE REQUIRED POSTS AND WE DESERVE TO BE PAID.
THERE ARE OTHER CAMPAIGN GOING ON AROUND BUT MOST OF US ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THIS CAMPAIGN.
WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS PAYMENT WHETHER HE COME ONLINE OR NOT IS NOBODY BUSINESS.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:39:43 PM

FOLLOWING COMMENTS AND SITUATION SURROUNDING THIS CAMPAIGN, I THINK THE PARTICIPANTS ALSO NEED AN ESCROW, SOMEONE TO VOUCH FOR US THAT WE ACTUALLY COMPLETED THE REQUIRED POSTS AND WE DESERVE TO BE PAID.
THERE ARE OTHER CAMPAIGN GOING ON AROUND BUT MOST OF US ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THIS CAMPAIGN.
WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS PAYMENT WHETHER HE COME ONLINE OR NOT IS NOBODY BUSINESS.

Don't worry , this was his reply :

Hi all the curious & cautions mind of BitcoinTalk Community.

I do highly respect all of your opinion of making an escrow. I do understand that you must want to keep the community safe and secure (at-least SCAM free) I am not outside of this intension.

I know that making an escrow would greatly improve my credibility, professionalism and so forth....

But thing is I cannot depend on others (at-least where my money involved). I cannot give my money to others and tell them not to waste or loss, or keep them safe for me. My money can be well protected to only myself...

Please don't take my decision in different angle.... take it as straight as I tell here... I do know, you can tell me lots of things against this post, you can even present me world's secured vault with world's most trusted guy to provide escrow... But I must not making any escrow...

After this post I would not reply any escrow related question. If you can join this campaign with my terms, please you are welcome... If you feel that you are not safe without escrow, please do not waste your precious time to reply this thread.....

If this post hurt anyone, its not intentional, I do highly respect your perception.....

Thanks

TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

It is U who is responsible for getting SCAMMED today... Part 1

Why Can't you escrow the funds before the campaign?
The way I see it, there is a huge risk of the campaign without the escrow. I do understand, that this campaign was held before as well, and was paid out and a lot of people who were paid are like, I so trust the guy , but it might just be, that the site didn't do so well, so you might have considered why not, just do mass marketing and try the sig campaign out. It could very well be an exit strategy by running the campaign, with many many many users, and if advertising works, you make good money during the process. After that, just shut down the site and leave with the money and not pay for the sig campaign. You have nothing to lose.
You are posting the campaign through a member account, so even if you get the neg trust after the campaign, you got no worries.
How about you escrow around 1/4th of the amount?

Friend,

we have invested $100K+ in CoinPiler only for developing the site and creating the internet marketing product what we are selling. we are not with an exit plan.
We are business people, know business deal well. Certainly its would give us maximum credibility if we use an escrow. But we must not use that. As we believe ourself, we do know what we are doing, what is the outcome and so forth......

You told me to make an escrow of 1/4th of my budget. Fine, if you can trust me on 1/4th, then you should trust me without any escrow, as even if I make 1/4h escrow and ran away, 3/4th will be looser....

so the sum is ... We are not using any escrow.... As we cannot rely on others except US....

Thanks for posting from a BRAND NEW account...

abora

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:49:20 PM

Thanks redsn0w, i will like to know how to add negative trust, if he fails to pay by this time tomorrow, i shall  paint him red. but for coinpiler website itself?  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

TigerMart

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

It is U who is responsible for getting SCAMMED today... Part 2

Either pay weekly for the first month or put 2 btc in a trusted escrow.

You have nothing to lose and it will still build your trust (as you said you wanted it).

Hey,

I've sent you a pm , thanks for your attention.

Cheers,

redsn0w

hey,

Can you give to us a reply, thanks Wink.

Cheers

Hi,
I already gave him reply... and I clearly said in my campaign that we do not have any plan of upfront or escrow payment....

Thanks...
TigerMart

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:52:35 PM

It is U who is responsible for getting SCAMMED today... Part 3

Hi all the curious & cautions mind of BitcoinTalk Community.

I do highly respect all of your opinion of making an escrow. I do understand that you must want to keep the community safe and secure (at-least SCAM free) I am not outside of this intension.

I know that making an escrow would greatly improve my credibility, professionalism and so forth....

But thing is I cannot depend on others (at-least where my money involved). I cannot give my money to others and tell them not to waste or loss, or keep them safe for me. My money can be well protected to only myself...

Please don't take my decision in different angle.... take it as straight as I tell here... I do know, you can tell me lots of things against this post, you can even present me world's secured vault with world's most trusted guy to provide escrow... But I must not making any escrow...

After this post I would not reply any escrow related question. If you can join this campaign with my terms, please you are welcome... If you feel that you are not safe without escrow, please do not waste your precious time to reply this thread.....

If this post hurt anyone, its not intentional, I do highly respect your perception.....

Thanks

We have just seen that a hero member has scammed his signature campaigners => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823079.0. They were running a HYIP SCAM. So there is no reason to believe an internet marketing SCAM like CoinPiler will pay off its campaigners after one month. If u are so reluctant to escrow, you could at least pay Sr. Member and higher people upfront. But, rather than that, u r making FALSE claims like the following...

Why Can't you escrow the funds before the campaign?
The way I see it, there is a huge risk of the campaign without the escrow. I do understand, that this campaign was held before as well, and was paid out and a lot of people who were paid are like, I so trust the guy , but it might just be, that the site didn't do so well, so you might have considered why not, just do mass marketing and try the sig campaign out. It could very well be an exit strategy by running the campaign, with many many many users, and if advertising works, you make good money during the process. After that, just shut down the site and leave with the money and not pay for the sig campaign. You have nothing to lose.
You are posting the campaign through a member account, so even if you get the neg trust after the campaign, you got no worries.
How about you escrow around 1/4th of the amount?

Friend,

we have invested $100K+ in CoinPiler only for developing the site and creating the internet marketing product what we are selling. we are not with an exit plan.
We are business people, know business deal well. Certainly its would give us maximum credibility if we use an escrow. But we must not use that. As we believe ourself, we do know what we are doing, what is the outcome and so forth......

You told me to make an escrow of 1/4th of my budget. Fine, if you can trust me on 1/4th, then you should trust me without any escrow, as even if I make 1/4h escrow and ran away, 3/4th will be looser....

so the sum is ... We are not using any escrow.... As we cannot rely on others except US....

Thanks for posting from a BRAND NEW account...

Why should we believe SCAMSTERs like U ? If u neither escrow, nor pay upfront, U deserve -ve feedback.

p.s. I strongly recommend redsn0w as the chosen escrow as he did a great job at Barwick Mining Signature Campaign.
TigerMart

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:55:20 PM

And after so many warnings, u still believed him !!!

If you are still thinking whether to paint him red, then u dont deserve your payment.

Call for action => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=322416
abora

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:14:25 PM

I am not contemplating whether to paint him red or not, i have not yet request for my payment.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I WILL BE RUNNING A CAMPAIGN AGAINST COINPILER NEXT WEEK AND IT IS GOING TO BE ON A PAY PER ACTION PURPOSE.
i WILL BE PAYING FOR THE FOLLOWING
ARTICLE WRITTEN AND SUBMISSION
BLOGGING
TWEETER
FACEBOOK
ANYTHING THAT COULD FALL THE COINPILER EMPIRE ARE WELCOMED.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:16:21 PM

I am not contemplating whether to paint him red or not, i have not yet request for my payment.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I WILL BE RUNNING A CAMPAIGN AGAINST COINPILER NEXT WEEK AND IT IS GOING TO BE ON A PAY PER ACTION PURPOSE.
BLOGGING
TWEETER
FACEBOOK

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

awesome
please start it as soon as you can!
abora

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:17:45 PM

BLOGGING
TWEETER
FACEBOOK

awesome
please start it as soon as you can!
I WILL

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:52:47 PM

BLOGGING
TWEETER
FACEBOOK

Are you sure that is the best way to go about it? I'd say the site isn't that well known at the moment, and in a sense, that will just send more people its way - bad publicity is still publicity. Tongue
abora

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:58:47 PM

BLOGGING
TWEETER
FACEBOOK

Are you sure that is the best way to go about it? I'd say the site isn't that well known at the moment, and in a sense, that will just send more people its way - bad publicity is still publicity. Tongue
Don't worry, it is not my first time, i have good records of sites that i have sank, though is not easy to do but i hate cheating.

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:19:35 PM

today i have claimed my payment, i hope this sig. campaign is not going to scam ...  Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:20:29 PM

BLOGGING
TWEETER
FACEBOOK

Don't worry, it is not my first time, i have good records of sites that i have sank, though is not easy to do but i hate cheating.

Only Bitcointalk users know of CoinPiler, I joined but then when I seen what it exactly was I lost interest. So I just thought I would share it in my sig to anyone interested.. Anyhow I don't think that the website owner had any profit off of this, so basically telling people "DO NOT JOIN COINPILER", is like telling them "DO NOT KILL YOURSELVES", they already aren't doing it.

Beep boop beep boop
Keyhotee

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:41:53 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 10:06:25 AM by Keyhotee

I have claimed my payment,but get nothing. Angry
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:28:07 AM

Who got paid?  Angry Still nothing
abora

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:19:24 AM

I have requested for payment.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:40:54 AM

Last Active:    November 27, 2014, 08:53:18 PM
I don't think he will online anymore  Roll Eyes (Hope I wrong)

A month waste for nothing, I feel sorry to you guys  Cry

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: