Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * MBANK CARDS BEING BLOCKED THREAD*  (Read 44017 times)
dzanuv

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:28:09 PM

anybody that can offer help recovering funds upon compensation?  PM

Please pm me too or post here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:38:20 AM

nobody is saying from where they got the cards Smiley   strange
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

nobody is saying from where they got the cards Smiley   strange

Maybe because that's been proved to be irrelevant?

I bought mine from some seller on allegro.
I don't remember his name or anything else but he had a reputation good enough for me to send him a wire transfer.

What does that mean to you?

There's no need to think a lot about this.

mBbank unlawfully decided to keep customers money just because they can! They refunded some pains in their ass but they'll keep most of the money.

When it all started it made sense to question their reasons.

In the following months it became obvious what their intentions were from the beginning. You just need to read this thread!

Forget about resellers actions and everything else.

mBank is scamming people because they can! End of story!

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:10:32 PM

well, anonymous cards are not allowed. maybe your reseller sold hundreds of cards by providing fake documents to bank .
Any EU bank MUST request documents when they are issuing a card.
 In accordance with international regulations financial entities are prohibited from releasing anonymous credit cards and prepaid anonymous credit cards.

it's useless to ask you if you have provided any document to bank because you did not Smiley

Mbank doesn't scam anybody. Next time ,you should think twice when you will "buy" a debit card from an auction website . Smiley

I am sure there is a compliance reason behind all these problems.

Everybody who is complaining about that, must think from where they got the cards. There it is the issue.

sionsandman

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:41:27 PM

well, anonymous cards are not allowed. maybe your reseller sold hundreds of cards by providing fake documents to bank .
Any EU bank MUST request documents when they are issuing a card.
 In accordance with international regulations financial entities are prohibited from releasing anonymous credit cards and prepaid anonymous credit cards.

it's useless to ask you if you have provided any document to bank because you did not Smiley

Mbank doesn't scam anybody. Next time ,you should think twice when you will "buy" a debit card from an auction website . Smiley

I am sure there is a compliance reason behind all these problems.

Everybody who is complaining about that, must think from where they got the cards. There it is the issue.

Either you are an mBank troll trying to deceive less informed people or you have no clue what you are talking about.

Why don't you read at least this topic since the beginning?

mBank is scamming people!

They still allow transfers to the accounts but they don't allow withdrawals. What would you call that?

There are people here who visited their brances like they asked to and they didn't release the funds. What would you call that?

mBank is surely scamming people! Nobody doubts that at this point!
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:50:53 PM

1. I am not related with bank, payment system and so on. I am just observing the facts. Few resellers "bought" cards from a bank, they provided fake documents and then they resold the cards to "X,Y"(anonymous people). Visa  "heard" about this practice and blocked the cards in cause.The bank will suffer for that too. They can lose the contract with VISA because they did not respect the due dilligence and KYC.

2. "they" who? are these people "clients" of Mbank or their resellers? if so, they registered them self with the bank when they ordered the card? I guess not.

3. is the "account" open in your name?

4. I think VISA blocked the cards and not the bank. that's why the accounts are still open but you cannot use the cards.

5. VISA blocks the cards when it's about compliance. You bought an anonymous card because you have NOT provided any document so you took the risk.

Example of reseller : http://anondebitcard.com/usd-card-mbank

No paperwork - the use of the card does not require signing a contract with the bank. You open the sealed envelope and you are the owner!!!! -

sionsandman

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:35:58 AM

1. I am not related with bank, payment system and so on. I am just observing the facts. Few resellers "bought" cards from a bank, they provided fake documents and then they resold the cards to "X,Y"(anonymous people).

BZ is selling cards like these directly in allegro.

They don't ask for any documents so there's no need to provide fake docs.

The limits are too low so documents are not required for these.

Everything was explained here over and over again so please read before you post nonsense.
brenda01

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:48:11 PM

Do the Mbank/Bz WPK Mastercard being blocked too?
Or only the VISA cards?
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:53:49 PM

Do the Mbank/Bz WPK Mastercard being blocked too?
Or only the VISA cards?

It all boils down to how the cards were obtained and how you use them.
And btw there are no anonymous BZWBK Mastercards.
brenda01

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

Do the BZWBK Mastercard is better for Paypal?
Because with Mbank Visa i have had problems: when i tried to withdraw to IBAN, i have got a limitation. (my money was clear)
hgerson

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:10:06 PM

Do the BZWBK Mastercard is better for Paypal?

And btw there are no anonymous BZWBK Mastercards.
dragon1245

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:49:26 PM

the question is : where did you buy the cards from? who was the "reseller"?

yes, some people are having cards directly from bank but others don't...so, who sold you the Mbank debit cards?

mine was from mateo
the only suspicious thing I can think of was the 25eur top up on 19.08., since it was made by a friend (still same country) who owed me that money and i told him to just load the card with it (that's why the name is blanked out)
all the others are from me, using the same name/address and from the same country
the only out of country transaction is the amazon one, but surely there's nothing suspicious about buying a ssd from them (i'd understand if i tried the whole amazon refund scam, but I didn't)?
the other transactions are al local stores (rl and online) + an atm withdrawal and of course mcdonalds (sadly kebap stands don't take cards)
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:43:04 PM

who is Mateo?
sionsandman

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:46:14 PM

who is Mateo?

He was the biggest seller of mBank cards in this forum.

When the shit hit the fan he jumped.
atomic80

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:35:06 PM

Ok, after being given the run around by mbank it seems obvious they don't care about customers.

Phone support simply told me "It was blocked for security reasons, please come to branch"
Bunch of idiots ...

Has anyone here managed to get the funds unblocked by resorting to a Polish resident to unblock the card?

I have 1 VISA card bought via Mateo that was only used for a handfull of transactions and all the money came from the same legitimate source
My freelancing account at odesk.

If someone had any luck, please contact me.
I'm willing to pay a fee to have this mess sorted out

Feel free to email me directly at atomic@luisnet.com

Thanks
tylerdur2

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:00:44 PM

mBank mobile - the first MVNO quits
mBank mobile - the first network MVNO in Poland, with effect from 30.11. 2014. Out of business in the telecommunication market.

mBank mobile launched on 13 December 2006 as Poland's first virtual mobile operator. Throughout the period of operation we have tried to maintain a high quality of service, taking as a priority your satisfaction.

We thank you for your use of our long-term cooperation and, at the same time informing them that as of 30.11. 2014. MBank mobile out of business in the telecommunication market.

In the last days of our cooperation, we would like to maintain pursued by us to date values, providing you with the ability to retain current phone number, as well as offering a valuable alternative to offer mBank mobile.

We invite you to familiarize yourself with the preferential offer pre-paid operator Orange Poland SA, prepared especially for the customers so far mBank mobile services.

Please also note that the use of all available funds in your account and minute promotional gathered to 15.10. 2014. As a promotion, "Minutes on the bank", it is possible to 30.11. 2014. In addition, after 30.11.2014 r. No service will also be available MOBILE account.

Once again we would like to thank you for the existing cooperation and the use of our services. - read on mBank mobile

Therefore, from maintaining a 30-day notice period, says all contracts for the provision of telecommunications services provided in accordance with the rules of service and pricing mBank mobile services mBank mobile with promotional offers and the terms of the promotion.

From 1 December 2014. Cease to apply all rules mBank mobile services and pricing mBank mobile services, ie .: Terms of mBank mobile roaming services; Terms of domestic mobile services mBank; Price list mBank mobile - mobile tariff; Price list mBank mobile - fare business; Pricing mBank mobile roaming services; Terms of transferring the assigned telephone number; Terms of Offer Internet 100 MB; Terms of Offer Internet 250 MB; Terms of offer Internet 1 GB; Terms of promoting Internet - flat rate; Terms promote flat primer II; Terms promotions Flat starter; Terms promote long primer; Terms promote mZnajomi bis; Terms promote mDealer; Terms of Offer Internet for FREE; Rules of the bonus "Minutes for credit card transactions mBank"; Rules of the bonus "Minutes for cash loan"; Rules of the bonus "Minutes for car loan"; Terms of promotion of access to numbers beginning with the digits 800 and 801.

At the same time operator asks for the use of all available funds in your account to 30.11.2014 r., In the absence of the possibility to use them at a later date.

In addition, he was informed about the possibility of preserving the existing phone number by transferring it to another provider of their choice within 11.30.2014 r.

Currently, the number of SIM cards operating on the model mBank mobile pre-paid amounts to 13 thousand. For all customers who want to keep the number mBank mobile, in collaboration with Orange has prepared a special offer preferential passage.

Source: mBank mobile
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:10:57 AM

mBank mobile - the first MVNO quits
mBank mobile - the first network MVNO in Poland, with effect from 30.11. 2014. Out of business in the telecommunication market.

mBank mobile launched on 13 December 2006 as Poland's first virtual mobile operator. Throughout the period of operation we have tried to maintain a high quality of service, taking as a priority your satisfaction.

Source: mBank mobile

I just hope they crash and burn
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:41:20 AM

you should think twice when you buy a debit card from someone from a forum...
sooner or later this thing it will happen. Anonymous cards are not allowed in EU. Period.

someone said "the reseller had a good reputation". Ok. where is that reseller now? Smiley

Buy cards from real companies not from forums.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:03:48 PM

Anonymous cards are not allowed in EU. Period.
Bullshit! They are perfectly legal up to a certain amount.
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:34:26 AM

Anonymous cards are not allowed in EU. Period.
Bullshit! They are perfectly legal up to a certain amount.

show me the EU directive who is saying that.

thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: