Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * MBANK CARDS BEING BLOCKED THREAD*  (Read 44017 times)
sirjocky

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:22:57 PM

i would like to be part of it - you have a link for germans?

UPDATE:

After absolutely zero progress on transferring the funds I decided to take a 800km trip to Poland to visit a Mbank Branch as I was told on numerous times that is what I should do to unblock the card.
In Poland the nice ladies in the branch said they cant do anything about the blocked card as they dont have access to the card system. So I called the customer rep to ask why they had told me to come to a branch to verify my ID if they still cant open the card. I was given a big load of bullshit with different excuses and in the end they said I should contact the person who sold me the card. They never even wanted to copy my ID even though I insisted so I wouldnt have to go back again.
This is such BS and they are obviously finding ways not to pay the customers back.

If anyone is planning a trip to Poland just for this I would advise you not waste your time and money as it still wont give any results.

At this point we make a legal action against who sold the card. They made misleading advertising, and we are all EU citizens, with with consumer rights.

For Italian people:

https://e-justice.europa.eu/dynForms.do?1417415891110

For all people: remember must to have proofs (registered letters, email, and others)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:16:46 PM

Don't send your cards to a serial scammer.

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:59:25 AM

Don't send your cards to a serial scammer.
Well in that case what should people do??? ok saying dont send it but give another alternative

bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:07:57 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 02:34:21 PM by bernard75

I know this was beaten to death by me again and again, but a Polish notary will go that extra mile.
And it will cost you 5-20% and he or she has a reputation to maintain...
tylerdur2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:43:46 AM

I know this was beaten to death by me again and again, but a Polish notary will go that extra mile.
And it will cost you 5-20% and he or she has a reputation to maintain...

Anyone you can vouch for?

I wonder why no reputable polish member is offering this service here.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:46:21 PM

Any notary can do this:
http://www.krn.org.pl/1197/Znajd%C5%BA+notariusza
Enter Warszawa twice in the last 2 fields, or any other city with an mBank branch and you can spam them all to get the best quote. Wink
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:54:36 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 05:02:08 PM by s1lverbox

Any notary can do this:
http://www.krn.org.pl/1197/Znajd%C5%BA+notariusza
Enter Warszawa twice in the last 2 fields, or any other city with an mBank branch and you can spam them all to get the best quote. Wink

Will employ my missus to spy on recovery process. She is certified accountant and financial adviser with full indemnity insurance. We both polish. Once we will find solution to blocked cards will start separate thread about it. My suggestion is to stay calm and don't send any cards anywhere as 50% fee is just robbery.
Interested party please pm me so I can make list of potential claims.

Disclaimer: I'm doing this to try to help recover lost funds. Please do not link my person to any issue which can arise during process of recovering funds. I will not deal with funds which was used for criminal use. Will not help anyone who cannot provide info needed to recover funds. No upfront fees will be included in this service. Separate thread will be created for all affected users.

UPDATE:

Mbank is not insolvent, is not in any trouble. Action in blocked cards was made to limit claims against banks and affects all cards not the only ones in poland.
After phone call to mbank what i know is that no more prepaid cards will be issued to anyone and every single card is treated as single issue.

To get info about why card is blocked every single affected user please PM me for details what must be provided to get info how and when card or funds will be released.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:14:39 PM

I have at least one card thats blocked with 150 euro or so on it. Im pretty sure I know the reason why, I funded it through kraken, which goes against the revised terms of mbank.

s1lverbox, if you find a way to recover the funds on such cards, Ill send you the cards and you can refund me in BTC later.

Im sure there are many like me, and you could make this in to a nicely profitable venture that benefits everyone. I also wouldnt worry too much about being scammed, because the cards are useless to me anyway, and you stand to make a lot more from recurring 'sales' than by one time stealing. What I do fear is that it may not be easy for you to reclaim 10s or 100s of those blocked cards without getting in to trouble yourself for money laundering or whatever. If Im wrong about that, name me your price and let me know.  For the record, I would actually be willing to settle for 50%, but if you think thats robbery, Ill settle for less too Smiley.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:27:38 PM

I have at least one card thats blocked with 150 euro or so on it. Im pretty sure I know the reason why, I funded it through kraken, which goes against the revised terms of mbank.

s1lverbox, if you find a way to recover the funds on such cards, Ill send you the cards and you can refund me in BTC later.

Im sure there are many like me, and you could make this in to a nicely profitable venture that benefits everyone. I also wouldnt worry too much about being scammed, because the cards are useless to me anyway, and you stand to make a lot more from recurring 'sales' than by one time stealing. What I do fear is that it may not be easy for you to reclaim 10s or 100s of those blocked cards without getting in to trouble yourself for money laundering or whatever. If Im wrong about that, name me your price and let me know.  For the record, I would actually be willing to settle for 50%, but if you think thats robbery, Ill settle for less too Smiley.

As far this goes i suggest not to publish how much and who got blocked on those cards. Simple reason is that some scammers will claim to be me or other helpers and will steal from you.

in regards to answer to your other concern about 10s or 100s of cards, i think once we can solve some of issues we will make sure other cards can be recovered using same patern but with different people.

And yes-i think 50% is robbery.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:37:39 PM

Will employ my missus to spy on recovery process. She is certified accountant and financial adviser with full indemnity insurance. We both polish. Once we will find solution to blocked cards will start separate thread about it. My suggestion is to stay calm and don't send any cards anywhere as 50% fee is just robbery.
Interested party please pm me so I can make list of potential claims.

Disclaimer: I'm doing this to try to help recover lost funds. Please do not link my person to any issue which can arise during process of recovering funds. I will not deal with funds which was used for criminal use. Will not help anyone who cannot provide info needed to recover funds. No upfront fees will be included in this service. Separate thread will be created for all affected users.

UPDATE:

Mbank is not insolvent, is not in any trouble. Action in blocked cards was made to limit claims against banks and affects all cards not the only ones in poland.
After phone call to mbank what i know is that no more prepaid cards will be issued to anyone and every single card is treated as single issue.

To get info about why card is blocked every single affected user please PM me for details what must be provided to get info how and when card or funds will be released.

Update:

Clearly i can see people affected will choose to try recover funds please PM me for details what i need to get details why card was blocked and what next steps will be. For large amounts i will put btc in escrow to cover funds on card and will ask to send me that card.

If money will be recovered i will return btc minus small fee for work done with card.
If recovery will fail card will be returned to owner and no money will be deducted.

This is WIN-WIN situation to all affected.

To all scammers, stay away as this is only to help people and for me will be easy to verify if you are claiming funds or trying scam.
janahoch

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:28:49 PM

'Bout time  Grin

I've been waiting for this for a long time.

What details do you want us to send by PM?
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:38:47 AM

I think anyone here should give full details of who they are and confirmed ID before you send card and personal info or you could be walking from one scam to another

sudexx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:39:41 AM

I think anyone here should give full details of who they are and confirmed ID before you send card and personal info or you could be walking from one scam to another

You can do that yourself if you want
adamskona

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:57:38 PM

Is there a service ready to use or what?

I need to unlock my cards.  Grin
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:33:03 PM

Beggining of the week i should have some answers and will start try to recover some of the funds. got already inbox full of PM so will contact users directly.
sudexx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:49:16 AM

Beggining of the week i should have some answers and will start try to recover some of the funds. got already inbox full of PM so will contact users directly.

Please post here when you start.

This is a much needed service.
stan.stan

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:23:24 PM

does this mean all cards associated with mbank wouldn't work anymore ? I intend to get a Podex card but I am a worried that it might get blocked.
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:04:48 AM

does this mean all cards associated with mbank wouldn't work anymore ? I intend to get a Podex card but I am a worried that it might get blocked.

Don't deal with those scammers.

Get BZ WBK cards instead. But remember you can't use it for bitcoin related activities anymore as they updated their TOS.

I have some I can sell to you.

Do you have good news?

Please say yes  Grin
syamila

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:56:36 AM

pm sent to s1lverbox Smiley
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:27:00 AM

i was really busy but got few things sorted. will need one card with small balance. please any user to contact me but not huge balance. something small couple of hundreds dollars or euro or any other currency.

Once one card will be done we will move on to try with others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: