Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's missing on this tutorial website?  (Read 1527 times)
busterroni (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:36:08 AM

I think it is a great idea to help people get to into bitcoin.
- I think you should use the Ubuntu typeface, which is also used for the Bitcoin logo.
- Also bitcoin colors (oker, grey)
- The advertisement in the middle of the page should go to the left sidebar, it attracts too much attention, people have to read around the ad. Perhaps you should design a logo. I could help.
Hope this is usefull, good luck with filling your site with the tutorials!

Thanks for the advice Smiley About the logo– do you have Skype so we could communicate about it?
busterroni (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:48:53 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 09:21:29 AM by busterroni

Thanks for the advice Smiley I changed it to Ubuntu, I quite like it Smiley About the logo– do you have Skype so we could communicate about it?

- The advertisement in the middle of the page should go to the left sidebar, it attracts too much attention, people have to read around the ad.
Do you mean the banner or the block ad? I think it looks better on the right, but I'm considering removing or moving it entirely.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:48:14 PM

Thanks for the advice Smiley I changed it to Ubuntu, I quite like it Smiley About the logo– do you have Skype so we could communicate about it?

- The advertisement in the middle of the page should go to the left sidebar, it attracts too much attention, people have to read around the ad.
Do you mean the banner or the block ad? I think it looks better on the right, but I'm considering removing or moving it entirely.

Yes I meant the banner block.
Look forward to see the tutorials.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:49:25 PM

Yes I meant the banner block.
Look forward to see the tutorials.

Sorry, I meant the block ad.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: