Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:22:48 PM

Hello,

I was contacted by the developer to handle the escrow for the IPO.

Escrow Deposit Address: 1GEwfLPt56oHY8zQ6svmQfN5AJpbEmaLgR (This address will forward payments to cold storage)

Be sure to send your bitcoin from an address that you control!

After you have sent your deposit please fill out the following form below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7Bjq0RFlyNx9tOanbVdxR3LT5zKgVIh5HAMHDpRQG4/viewform?usp=send_form

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a447513372

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:23:54 PM

what a nice free coin  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
EQUINOXdev (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:32:46 PM

Hello,

Escrow Deposit Address: 1GEwfLPt56oHY8zQ6svmQfN5AJpbEmaLgR (This address will forward payments to cold storage)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7Bjq0RFlyNx9tOanbVdxR3LT5zKgVIh5HAMHDpRQG4/viewform?usp=send_form

Added to OP.
I MIGHT buy into this coin but not claiming my free coins as I shill for no coin!  Look at all you free coin whores, spreading your ass for Tomas to enter so you can have your pittance of freebies.

If the dev doesn't respond to my request for at least the video portion of the PoD with CryptoAsian by the end of today I will be more than happy to remove the signature and publicly denounce the project.
Hello, mate! Very soon will be a videoconference to discuss the creation of products with our symbols, setting up shop and others. We will record video with a duration about 30-40 minutes. It will be available in this thread and also on our youtube channel and website. Then you can see our faces and check our honesty.

Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:33:44 PM

Why is this guy photoshopped into the image?

Also, you can't afford a few btc's for the bittrex ico, that means either you have no money or don't believe in your project?

?

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:37:40 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 03:48:45 PM by JakeThePanda

Hello,

Added to OP.
I MIGHT buy into this coin but not claiming my free coins as I shill for no coin!  Look at all you free coin whores, spreading your ass for Tomas to enter so you can have your pittance of freebies.

If the dev doesn't respond to my request for at least the video portion of the PoD with CryptoAsian by the end of today I will be more than happy to remove the signature and publicly denounce the project.
Hello, mate! Very soon will be a videoconference to discuss the creation of products with our symbols, setting up shop and others. We will record video with a duration about 30-40 minutes. It will be available in this thread and also on our youtube channel and website. Then you can see our faces and check our honesty.

What is soon?
EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:45:22 PM

Also, you can't afford a few btc's for the bittrex ico, that means either you have no money or don't believe in your project?

This is only a presentation, which aims to raise public awareness of our currency. We have the money, but the money is never superfluous. This small amount of money will be spent on carrying out a PR campaign.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:50:39 PM

When do you plan on doing the videoconference?  Can you post another casual photo of yourself in the thread in the meantime?
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:58:25 PM

seems a hot coin!

EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:59:49 PM

Dev
I just sent 0.15 bitcoin at Escrow Deposit Address: 1GEwfLPt56oHY8zQ6svmQfN5AJpbEmaLgR
I was the first.
you need PM with the TxID?

Thanks you so much! Need!

pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:05:55 PM

You got a PM, EQUINOXdev  Wink

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:06:56 PM

Dev
I just sent 0.15 bitcoin at Escrow Deposit Address: 1GEwfLPt56oHY8zQ6svmQfN5AJpbEmaLgR
I was the first.
you need PM with the TxID?

Thanks you so much! Need!

PM send
EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:20:47 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 04:49:52 PM by EQUINOXdev

When do you plan on doing the videoconference?  Can you post another casual photo of yourself in the thread in the meantime?
About two weeks later.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:05:16 PM

Are there any innovative features to the coin or is most of the innovation on the marketing side?
dogetime

Activity: 257

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:29:10 PM

The name is too long and it doesn't look like the coin brings anything new at all in terms of features or goals, just another ICO coin.
Really who is going to say "Oh can I pay with equinoxmanagement coin?" it just sounds silly.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 07:33:35 PM by EQUINOXdev

Are there any innovative features to the coin or is most of the innovation on the marketing side?
I think you underestimate the power of marketing for any economic project. Marketing is a tool, the proper use of which leads to economic gain of each of the parties. So, most likely marketing is our main innovative feature and reliance.

The name is too long and it doesn't look like the coin brings anything new at all in terms of features or goals, just another ICO coin.
Really who is going to say "Oh can I pay with equinoxmanagement coin?" it just sounds silly.
Our team is called Equinox Management and we are engaged in the proliferation of Equinox currency. Just an Equinox.

dogetime

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:12:10 PM

I think you underestimate the power of marketing for any economic project. Marketing is a tool, the proper use of which leads to economic gain of each of the parties. So, most likely marketing is our main innovative feature and reliance.

With no innovative features or any reason to use this coin over coins such as Bitcoin or Darkcoin then you have a tool that has no application, you have nothing to market. People aren't just going to switch over to a coin that provides no new features simply because it has a bit of marketing, lots of coins already have excellent marketing as well as new features. This cannot be the sole selling point if you are to create a currency that's actually used, it's alright for a pump and dump scheme I guess...

Our team is called Equinox Management and we are engaged in the proliferation of Equinox currency. Just an Equinox.

Yes but this thread is titled as an announcement thread for 'EquinoxManagement' so if this is the ANN for the team then when is the ANN for the coin being posted? The content of this thread makes it look like the coin is called EquinoxManagement.

Pump and dump philosophy
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:29:53 PM

With no innovative features or any reason to use this coin over coins such as Bitcoin or Darkcoin then you have a tool that has no application, you have nothing to market. People aren't just going to switch over to a coin that provides no new features simply because it has a bit of marketing, lots of coins already have excellent marketing as well as new features. This cannot be the sole selling point if you are to create a currency that's actually used, it's alright for a pump and dump scheme I guess...

Yes but this thread is titled as an announcement thread for 'EquinoxManagement' so if this is the ANN for the team then when is the ANN for the coin being posted? The content of this thread makes it look like the coin is called EquinoxManagement.

I'm with you but...

A powerfull online marketing can make miracles. The final target of the project is the casual user, and this is the real deal for all cryptos. Why Bitcoin got that value? That's because his commercial name and what you can do with it. Not ever the best option is the most successfull.

If people relation money with Equinox for trade it'll be another failure, but if we all promote Equinox as a new online kind of payment will be a success. The name is not the most attractive, but there are other ones with more silly names and success :p

Thinking only in this way EQX can become a big coin for all markets.

Let's try it and see how it goes. If it's another failure bad luck, but I think this is the correct way of a good dev/team.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:52:49 PM

will keep an eye on this
dogetime

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:42:28 PM

I'm with you but...

A powerfull online marketing can make miracles. The final target of the project is the casual user, and this is the real deal for all cryptos. Why Bitcoin got that value? That's because his commercial name and what you can do with it. Not ever the best option is the most successfull.

If people relation money with Equinox for trade it'll be another failure, but if we all promote Equinox as a new online kind of payment will be a success. The name is not the most attractive, but there are other ones with more silly names and success :p

Thinking only in this way EQX can become a big coin for all markets.

Let's try it and see how it goes. If it's another failure bad luck, but I think this is the correct way of a good dev/team.
Bitcoin gained value because it was incredibly innovative and provided new features that didn't exist previously. It solved problems and spawned an entire new financial ecosystem, it has nothing to do with 'his commercial name' or whatever that means. What problems does this coin solve or what does it provide as far as innovation goes? Nothing at all.

You can promote it all you like but this isn't a 'new online kind of payment', it provides nothing new compared to the thousands of other altcoins. It has no distinguishing features whatsoever nor any reason to gain widespread adoption. Other coins with silly names have been popular sure, but they built up communities around memes or social movements which increased their value, this has none of that community side either to make up for the weak name.

I won't be trying this and I suspect no other sane investor would either.

Pump and dump philosophy
zifcom

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:21:21 AM

Can the IPO?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: