Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:52:08 PM

... we really need the developer's name.
what for Huh To spam him with pm's Roll Eyes

IT'S not a Joke ( to many Scam ) i like Serious People, who is the New Dev and he/she's expert programmer ?

Then just get out of crypto, go invest on stock markets... Crypto is based on anonymity and this POD hype, which is useless anyway, should stop! No one can guarantee you that something is not scam and you should be able to decide for yourself to invest or not to!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:16:15 PM

IT'S not a Joke ( to many Scam ) i like Serious People, who is the New Dev and he/she's expert programmer ?

Then just get out of crypto, go invest on stock markets... Crypto is based on anonymity and this POD hype, which is useless anyway, should stop! No one can guarantee you that something is not scam and you should be able to decide for yourself to invest or not to!

No one is asking for pod?

We just want to know who on the forum is fixing this wallet?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:17:19 PM

Please take my name off the OP.  I took the signature off the same day I put it on and I never collected the free coins.  You guys can keep them.
piccionipier

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:01:16 PM

Yes, but no POD with Cryptoasian, No Wallet, delay delay delay and  only promises are you trust these people  now ?
SnjafSnjaf

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:12:30 PM

Yes, but no POD with Cryptoasian, No Wallet, delay delay delay and  only promises are you trust these people  now ?

No i don't and neither should you... This is highly unprofessional and totally wrong way to deal with the problem. 
sunerok

Activity: 629

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:51:05 PM

have we heard any news? please dont tell me i've been robbed =[

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
EQUINOXdev (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:02:27 PM

We are waiting for dev answer. Be patient please.

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:23:51 PM

give us some deadline, after you will give us ipo return

IOTA
piccionipier

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:01:40 PM

give us some deadline, after you will give us ipo return

If you are honest, IPO return soon
burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:19:53 PM

This highschool mentality needs to go away. You are postponing a simple wallet for 2 weeks, while everybody is showing you the simple solution: 1) Give the 1st stage IPO back ; 2)recreate everything and launch with a new genesis block; 3)Restart stage 1
SnjafSnjaf

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:45:23 AM

IPO return should be issued ASAP, then wait for new wallet and do a fair relaunch...
ebite

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:00:20 AM

Are you kidding me? I suppose you are the dev.

Shit coin.

QBK / QiBuck QPZAQzhwLG25oiP4Z8QWUJ2b9zqfNHnq7L
piccionipier

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:06:12 AM

too much shitcoin and shit people nowadays
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:13:06 AM

If the wallet is not ready
why is the headline saids: [Successful Launch!]

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

piccionipier

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:37:22 AM

[Successful SCAM!]
burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:18:14 AM

[Successful SCAM!]

This cannot be a SCAM , I mean common sense says that 6.5btc is the worst scam in the history of scamming. This is just poor planning by somebody that doesn`t listen to the community or to proper PR logic. I am still waiting for the final announcement of giving back the btc to the 1st stage investors, if they want to wash their tainted hands and still have hope for some success. The only way this will work if everything is revamped, fork it from a different wallet, give back the 1st stage , and restart the whole process. Message to the Czech Boys: this is what happens if you don`t have in your initial team a developer, and when none of you has an idea about what is going on the software level. YOUR INITIAL DEVELOPER FORKED BADGERCOIN, that is like one of the worst decisions you can make. Just saying....
bitdraw

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:26:38 AM

i didnt invest any money here, but it seems the coin team outsorced development and it doesnt work as they expected.

it doesnt look like they dont care, but if they dont have any news from the dev, what can they do..

doesnt really look like a scam to me at the moment. pure speculation ofc...
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

This could be true only if they sold many coins outside ICO and gain is much more then 6 BTC.
Is that happened?
Looking the blockchain it seems not

This cannot be a SCAM , I mean common sense says that 6.5btc is the worst scam in the history of scamming. This is just poor planning by somebody that doesn`t listen to the community or to proper PR logic. I am still waiting for the final announcement of giving back the btc to the 1st stage investors, if they want to wash their tainted hands and still have hope for some success. The only way this will work if everything is revamped, fork it from a different wallet, give back the 1st stage , and restart the whole process. Message to the Czech Boys: this is what happens if you don`t have in your initial team a developer, and when none of you has an idea about what is going on the software level. YOUR INITIAL DEVELOPER FORKED BADGERCOIN, that is like one of the worst decisions you can make. Just saying....

I'm asking again? is this happened?
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:58:11 PM

dev remove [Successful Launch!] from topic name or i give you negative trust point

IOTA
piccionipier

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:20:35 PM

This could be true only if they sold many coins outside ICO and gain is much more then 6 BTC.
Is that happened?
Looking the blockchain it seems not

I'm asking again? is this happened?

you like a lot EQX dev team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: