Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DISCOUNT AMAZON CODES FOR SALE 20% DISCOUNT, not!  (Read 9125 times)
BTC guy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 02:40:21 AM

Take a deep breath newdude. Remain calm. Get your act together. Be polite and professional. Take care of the guy you owe. Come back with more codes. You will be fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newdude (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 02:47:59 AM

Take a deep breath newdude. Remain calm. Get your act together. Be polite and professional. Take care of the guy you owe. Come back with more codes. You will be fine.
Word to Big Bird.
Advice taken.
Get ready for April 29th. I will sell them all for 30% flat rate.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 03:37:44 AM

I dont encourage theft. Nor do i jump to conclusions. If the codes work thats all i care about. How is gets them is none of my business. There could be 100 different explanations to how he acquires them. Until somebody here confirms he is scam i will buy his codes.
My point exactly.
Dont worry, as of now, I wont sell anymore e-codes here, PERIOD.
I havent scammed anyone.

awww I wanted to buy some codes too!!! too bad the haters ruined it.  Lips sealed
Hate hate hate hate!!! LOL
I will be back on April 29th.
Ok, its my bedtime.
I have to get up early in the morning.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2012, 04:20:50 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2012, 07:28:07 AM by haploid23

EDIT: go to the next post for full details of the whole email convo

WOW dude, you are just so full of shit, I left for a few hours and come back with a few pages or rambling. I will post our very last two emails, while I organize the whole and complete string of email convo we've had in the meantime, so you can see what he left out in emails and how shady he really is. But for now, just look at the facts. He claims he gets tens of thousands of dollars almost every day, yet he can't use this money to give me a refund or the Amazon code that I bought. All I asked for was the codes I paid for, or a refund, so is that so hard to ask for? Seriously, why hold up my money and not give the codes or a refund?

All these are legit questions, and just look at how he never answers a single one, instead uses vulgar language and just swears at me. If you look at what he actually says, there's no real content behind it:

Quote from: haploid23
If you want to save whatever "reputation" you have left, then how about you answer these question instead of ignoring them:

1) You easily accepted my payment, yet not able to give a refund after a week. Where did this money go?
2) You had tons of other payments (~$4000 per day), why don't you use this money for my refund?
3) You went to the bank yesterday to get money for my refund, so where is it?
4) You kept getting $5000 in codes and sell it to many people, where are all the codes you owe me? Why give it to other people when I'm the one that already paid?
5) If you keep promising you'll give my codes or a refund "later today", and it's been a week, then where is it?
6) What's your excuse for every single day you couldn't provide the codes or a refund?
7) How much longer are you going to stall on this?

Like I said, refund or the code and I'll delete my posts in the forum, otherwise I post all of these emails messages in the forum soon.

Quote from: newdude
Fuck that.
I dont need a reputation anymore, I quit.
So go post that.
Your ass can go post bullshit, but cant repsond to me in a timely manner.
Impatient Vietnamese motherfucker. Go fuck yourself.
Your $600 is my reputation. And to think I was going to give you an extra 5% discount.
Stupid motherfucker.
Go get your codes from Occulta.
And to let you know, I got in 10,000$ in codes today alone. And they are already sold.
Will have another $10,000 by Friday.
So go post that.

Really now, just look at how many of my questions you actually answered. That's right, NONE. Instead, you go off on a rampage because I wanted a refund on codes you can't even give? Why are you the one mad again? You're holding my money, not giving me codes, and bragging how you get $5k - $10k every day, and you're mad? So you got in $10,000 today, knowing you still owe me $1,000 of it and decide to sell it off to someone else. You must either love this drama, or you never had a penny of that $10,000, and I'm guessing it's the 2nd option.

Damn, this is really like trying to argue with a rock. So basically " I don't need a reputation anymore, I quite, your $600 is my reputation" is you admitting you're going to keep it?

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2012, 07:26:52 AM

What newdude posted was when our transaction was OK, which you already read. This is the shady part that he omitted, and I’ll continue where he left off. Blue is text is me, green his newdude, and red is my important emphasis on the matter:

1. You can get the MoneyPak tonight or tomororow. Whenever you can. I wont hound you over $232.
2. Sorry about my incorrect calculations.
3. Whatever amount over $232, I will put it on your line of credit.
4. Here are the (10), $100 codes.

VRXM-8NRE8N-2VYE
SV7P-XAPUHC-4WNF
8M4R-9XWTDM-MPRN
4ZG2-PJJ6ZF-8AZE
H7AS-ZR3FYF-4EYV

9SCH-QPXD3Y-E92Q
DWDN-H83DC3-N9M2
L4K7-S3NZXM-JLXT
98RA-A4RES8-HUG5
AD4S-6N6BRF-Y2GQ

1. Take your time in paying me. No rush. If you cant do it tonight, just do it tomorrow when you wake up. I am in no hurry to collect ANY money from YOU. You got it like that.
2. Send the bitcoin or Mtgox whnever you can. Im not in a hurry.
3. I get the codes how they send them to me. So if its $500 or $100, I dont know until I get them.
4, If I dont reply back fast, its cause I am out on the town. I will hit you back when I come back online.
5. I think I just sent you the codes.

I just got home, I picked up a moneypak and loaded it while on my way back. Whenever you're ready for the number, I can give it to you right now. Giving you the moneypak number now, or when you get more amazon codes, doesn't matter to me, I trust you enough. What BTC wallet address you want me to send the remaining BTC to? Same one as last time?

BTC rate is currently $4.80/BTC, so I send you 6.51 BTC, along with the $1000 moneypak for the next $1000 GC you get.

Still waiting on femaining.
1. Since I havent heard from you, those codes that I sent you, I sold them for a higher rate. None of them will work now, since I sold them to someone else and they loaded them onto their account.
2. The other $5000 that i got today, i sold them already. Since I didnt hear from you , I guess you didnt want them.
3. How do you want your other money refunded? Bitcoins or Mtgox?
4. This is a first come, first served. Since I didnt hear from you, apparantly you didnt want them.
5. If you want some more cards, you are going to have to tell me how much you want.

Problem started here. He sent me this email during work hours, so I didn’t respond for 7 hours, so he decides he takes the codes he had already given to me and sells it to someone else. First of all, I had no time/chance to respond. Second, once you give a code out, you can never give the same codes to someone else, especially if I already paid for them. Third, if I had actually used the codes already, the other buyer would have been screwed. Horrible business practice.

I got home, and see this bad news email. I had a rough day at work because something happened to my car, and I had to take care of it. You basically gave me less than 1 day to respond, which was during business times, WHEN I'M AT WORK. Then when I'm finally home to catch up on stuff, I get this email that you gave my gift cards to someone else that used them already? Seriously, does this seem right to you? I already gave you most of the money, and I already had another $1000 moneypak that I was going to give when I got home, then I find out you gave my gift card codes to someone else. How does this even sound logical to you, that you already had my money in your hand, then give the codes to someone else? And that's not even the worst part. Luckily for your other customer, I did not use apply the codes yet because I have not gotten a chance to yet. But what if I had actually used the codes already? You did not actually know if I had used them or not, yet you took money from someone else on codes that you had already given to me? Does this sound like good business practice to you?

You made it sound like it was not a big deal that I still owed ~$250, and I did not give out my $1000 moneypak yet because you did not confirm with me when you were going to get more in. So please give me the refund on that $1000 gift codes that you already sold to another person. I would like it in mtgoxUSD code please. We can start over when you get more codes, as I'll have the money from the refund as well as the $1000 moneypak I still have for this specific transaction.

Sir, As you may not know, I do not make much on selling these codes.
For every $5,000 worth that I sell, I only make $100 profit. Thats it. No more, no less.
Yes we had a deal, but I did not hear from you, at all.
Yes, I reserved cards for you, but I didnt hear from you.
I had someone else that wanted to buy those cards and I still did not hear from you.
So was I supposed to reject a $5,000 sale waiting on you?
I emailed you 3 times and still didnt hear from you.
Thats why I aksed you for a phone number, for which you did not give to me.
You didnt think to maybe email me and let me know that you were to be delayed?
I have very good business practice. I commnicate with all of my customers. I let them know one way or another.
So if you want more, how much do you want now?
Let me know, as I have another $5,000 coming in today.
I can check to see if any codes have been used. I have my direct account representative at Amazon. All I did was call them and ask were the codes redeemed and they said no. Thats how I knew the codes were not redeemed.

Keep this in mind, he only makes $100 for every $5,000 he sells

Let me know how much of this $5,000 i have that you want.
You have 3 hours to let me know or they will be sold.

I'm at work, out in a few hours. Please send the replacement codes for the ones you took back, after that we'll go from there later today or tomorrow

Ok.

Ok lets take care of this. Please send me the replacement codes.

I am getting another $5,000 in today or tomorrow. How much of it do you want me to hold for you besides what you have already paid for? You have first crack at all of it. Let me know. You have 24 hours to let me know.
A few times he got different batches of 5,000 codes, and says I have priority.

Please reserve an additional $1000 of it, I already have the $1000 moneypak I loaded a few days ago.

I thought you reserved them for me yesterday? Unless you already sold that $5000?

I will have your $1000 in cards in 30 minutes. As soon as I get home, I will email you the codes.
It’s been a couple days now, he still has my money, still no codes, so apparently I didn’t get priority.

It's the end of the day and I need to go to sleep. What happened to 30 minutes? You waited a few hours for me and decided to sell my codes off. But you held my money I already given for a few days now, and yet still no codes. How is that ok? If you can't provide the codes in the morning, then just refund me by mtgox code or bitcoins (here is my BTC wallet address: 114sZseTmTHhm2QdfGTpM3Estnj5hUwwTt). Then I'll pay it again when you actually have the codes, I don't want my money just held up.

I will have Virtual Visa e-cards later today. Would you be interested in those also?

No, I need amazon GC or a refund like we originally agreed. I didn't pay your to give me virtual visa cards. If you can't provide in a few hours, just give me a refund and I'll pay again once you actually have GC
Ok stop stalling, I need the refund now. Email the mtgox code for the refund. If I don't get it soon, then I will pretty much lose all trust in you and there will be no more future business between us. So please send the refund, and email me again once you actually have the amazon codes instead of just holding up my money.

I have some codes coming in today. You think I am trying to scam you?
He had some coming in every day, yet refuses to give me the codes or a refund.

No, do you not think you're scamming me, YET. But what is the reason for all these delays and stalling time? I'd be fine if you had my money AS LONG AS YOU GIVE THE CODES. A few days ago, you said you'd get $5000, then why didn't you give me any of it? Yesterday you said you had more and give it to me in 30 minutes, so where is it?? It's pretty simple, if you have the codes, give them to me, if you don't have them yet, that's fine then just refund my money and we'll do the transaction again when you actually some. The problem is you keep saying you have more codes coming, yet I get none.

You waited for me half a day and decided to sell all my codes, while now I'm waiting for you several days now and you still have my money with no codes. How is that even fair?? Send me the refund or code, and if I don't get either one by the time I go to sleep today, I will be calling you a scammer. There is no reason for you to keep giving me false words while still holding my money, unless you're scamming me.

What happened to "I have some codes coming in today"? Looks like you lied to me again. In 3 hours if I don't get the codes or a refund, I'll post that you're a scammer.

Motherrfucker I didnt lie to you. Your ass respond back to me at 2am, 7 hours after I send you response. I have more codes in Today, but you act like the world is going to end if I dont refund yojur money immediately. So if you want a refund, I will. Go get someone else to give you a 20% discount everyday and not scam you. Dont think because you are a customer you can just say anything to me. I have a real job and a family, just like you do.
Vulgar words. Very professional right here. How many times did he already say he had codes coming in those days or give a refund? Right... didn't lie to me. "Immediate", yet it's been almost a week of stalling around already.

Why are you so hostile now? So you couldn't wait for me for 7 hours, and yet I've been waiting for you for several days now without the code, and you're calling me impatient? What makes it worst is that you keep saying you'll be getting in more codes every day, yet I did not get any of it. I already said these delays are fine, but just refund my money and I'll we'll do the transaction again ONCE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE CODES. How is that so hard to understand?

My point exactly. So sorry for yelling at you. Ivuav very very high demand. If you still want. I will supply.

I still want it, but like I said, I have no idea when you'll actually get the codes, so just refund me. I will buy the codes again when you actually have it on hand. So please put money into your mtgox account to refund, and let me know when you actually have the codes. You been saying you'll get codes too many times and not actually have them yet.

I did have the codes and sold them. I dont tell you something that is not true. I sell them as fast as i get them. That's why i always try to ask you how much more do you want because i well them all quickly.
Again, he had more codes, still did not give them to me, nor gave me money back.

Ok, so knowing that you're still holding my money and knowing that I've been waiting for codes for the past couple days, you still sell to someone else?? So please use that money that they paid you to refund me right now. How many times did I ask that already? And again, I'm going to repeat it for the last time: Refund my money, and we'll start the transaction again when you decide you're actually going to give me the codes. Last time I'm repeating it, because your actions just don't make sense.

And as said, after i refund you, go get 20% from someone else. Did you understand that? i work 12 hours a day, everyday.

I told you i will refund you when i go to the bank.

He said he’d refund a couple times already, still did not do it yet.

Why do you need to go to the bank? You just told me you sold codes to someone else, so use that money to pay my refund. I said that I'd use the refund money and the other $1000 moneypak to buy your codes when you actually have them, but if you don't want to sell me anymore codes after this, then that's your choice, I'll just go buy it elsewhere.
So where is my refund or codes? You already got money from selling codes to someone else, and also all banks are closed by this time. 2 more hours and if I don't see a refund or codes, I'll say you're a scammer. You making this many excuses for this long is just ridiculous.

I havent scammed you for anything. My reputation is worth more than $600.

You can go fuck yourself. I will refund you as soon as I get the bitcoins or mtgox.

More vulgar words. Apparently he gets $5,000 every day, sells them every day, yet still couldn’t give me any of the codes or use any of the received payment to give a refund.

Looks like you just confirmed yourself a scammer by not responding. I will post full details of this shady transaction if you decide to stay quiet now and not give the refund.
If you want to save whatever "reputation" you have left, then how about you answer these question instead of ignoring them:

1) You easily accepted my payment, yet not able to give a refund after a week. Where did this money go?
2) You had tons of other payments (~$4000 per day), why don't you use this money for my refund?
4) You kept getting $5000 in codes and sell it to many people, where are all the codes you owe me? Why give it to other people when I'm the one that already paid?
5) If you keep promising you'll give my codes or a refund "later today", and it's been a week, then where is it?
6) What's your excuse for every single day you couldn't provide the codes or a refund?
Like I said, refund or the code and I'll delete my posts in the forum, otherwise I post all of these emails messages in the forum soon.

Fuck that.
So go post that.
Your $600 is my reputation. And to think I was going to give you an extra 5% discount.
Stupid motherfucker.
And to let you know, I got in 10,000$ in codes today alone. And they are already sold.
So go post that.

Dodged all questions as expected, and brags that he gets $20k in codes.

Really now, just look at how many of my questions you actually answered. That's right, NONE. Instead, you go off on a rampage because I wanted a refund on codes you can't even give? Why are you the one mad again? You're holding my money, not giving me codes, and bragging how you get $5k - $10k every day, and you're mad? So you got in $10,000 today, knowing you still owe me $1,000 of it and decide to sell it off to someone else. You must either love this drama, or you never had a penny of that $10,000, and I'm guessing it's the 2nd option.

Damn, this is really like trying to argue with a rock. So basically " I don't need a reputation anymore, I quite, your $600 is my reputation" is you admitting you're going to keep it?

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2012, 08:54:20 AM

It might seem like there are a lot of back and forth messages, but only a few a day was exchanged, but since it unnecessarily dragged on for over a week, the messages added up.

• If you look at hard facts, I paid him over a week ago, still haven’t received all codes yet, nor a refund.
  • He claims he gets codes almost every day, yet didn’t give me any of it.
  • He sells thousands to other people, yet can’t use incoming money to refund me.
  • Simply give me the GC codes, or a refund, that’s not too hard, and that’s the way it should be.
  • If these simple facts are not enough, then dig a little deeper into his logic.
  • Notice how there is no real content behind his words.
  • Look at how much stalling he does
  • Ask him a real legitimate question and he won’t answer it and act hostile.
  • He only makes $100 for every $5000 he sells, so discounting over 20% will put him into huge negatives. Why would you do this then?

occulta

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 10:26:58 AM

You guys can drop my name into your conversations all you like, but this has nothing to do with me, its only because i was the first to spot it and that i sell my Associates earnings here...

You say you dont care if they are stolen and such, and that if 2 weeks have passed you are in the clear, just give me a break.

This is the MAIN POINT HERE 'BTC Guy'

Who would buy $1000 of GCs from Amazon.com, with a Credit Card. Then sell them on for $750 to make a $250 loss... SERIOUSLY

Whatever goes on with this guy, my whole arguement is he has never told anybody why he would do this!!! And yes i checked his codes out with Amazon, and they were purchased with a credit card in a bulk buy of $1000 (thats the ones i checked out from another thread he posted all the codes in) Maybe they are all purchased from the same account, there are plently of codes posted in this thread for you lot to check out, if they are, at the very least this is money laundering, and amazon are fully aware about this accounts actions now.

PS. Haploid i do feel for you a little, but i did point this out on the guys very first thread that simply his attitude was something to worry about.

GPG KeyID: F5A703CC74E46E5D
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 12:18:46 PM

EDIT: go to the next post for full details of the whole email convo

WOW dude, you are just so full of shit, I left for a few hours and come back with a few pages or rambling. I will post our very last two emails, while I organize the whole and complete string of email convo we've had in the meantime, so you can see what he left out in emails and how shady he really is. But for now, just look at the facts. He claims he gets tens of thousands of dollars almost every day, yet he can't use this money to give me a refund or the Amazon code that I bought. All I asked for was the codes I paid for, or a refund, so is that so hard to ask for? Seriously, why hold up my money and not give the codes or a refund?

All these are legit questions, and just look at how he never answers a single one, instead uses vulgar language and just swears at me. If you look at what he actually says, there's no real content behind it:

Quote from: newdude
Fuck that.
So go post that.
Stupid motherfucker.
So go post that.

Yap yap yap. I already said I owe yoiu $570 or whatever it is.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 12:24:20 PM

You guys can drop my name into your conversations all you like, but this has nothing to do with me, its only because i was the first to spot it and that i sell my Associates earnings here...

You say you dont care if they are stolen and such, and that if 2 weeks have passed you are in the clear, just give me a break.

This is the MAIN POINT HERE 'BTC Guy'

Who would buy $1000 of GCs from Amazon.com, with a Credit Card. Then sell them on for $750 to make a $250 loss... SERIOUSLY

Whatever goes on with this guy, my whole arguement is he has never told anybody why he would do this!!! And yes i checked his codes out with Amazon, and they were purchased with a credit card in a bulk buy of $1000 (thats the ones i checked out from another thread he posted all the codes in) Maybe they are all purchased from the same account, there are plently of codes posted in this thread for you lot to check out, if they are, at the very least this is money laundering, and amazon are fully aware about this accounts actions now.

PS. Haploid i do feel for you a little, but i did point this out on the guys very first thread that simply his attitude was something to worry about.
Yeah, its my attitude.
I guess those fake accounts you claim I made are defending me too.
I guess I created BTC Guy too.
I am too old for this shit. (Danny Glover)
The main point is you are barking up a tree that you dont have a leg to stand on.
If I were mr scammer, I could sell $5,000 right now on this board.
You just get ready for April 29th.
Mr Occulta.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 12:30:52 PM

It might seem like there are a lot of back and forth messages, but only a few a day was exchanged, but since it unnecessarily dragged on for over a week, the messages added up.

• If you look at hard facts, I paid him over a week ago, still haven’t received all codes yet, nor a refund. NOPE
  • He claims he gets codes almost every day, yet didn’t give me any of it. I do. And your ass wont get ANY OF IT.
  • He sells thousands to other people, yet can’t use incoming money to refund me. NOPE
  • Simply give me the GC codes, or a refund, that’s not too hard, and that’s the way it should be. NAH
  • If these simple facts are not enough, then dig a little deeper into his logic. Dealing with you is illogical. I said I owe you
  • Notice how there is no real content behind his words. Nope, I am a baseless bag of jibba jabba
  • Look at how much stalling he does. Its not stalling.
  • Ask him a real legitimate question and he won’t answer it and act hostile. This is true. I AM hostile.
  • He only makes $100 for every $5000 he sells, so discounting over 20% will put him into huge negatives. Why would you do this then? If you only had a brain. I do make money. If I didnt, I wouldn't sell them.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 12:35:09 PM

newdude, just refund him/send his GC's and let it be it. This is bad for everyone.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 12:44:58 PM

newdude, just refund him/send his GC's and let it be it. This is bad for everyone.
[/quote
I agree John.
BTC guy

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 01:37:02 PM

When i sell my goods i rarely get full price and i usually have to sell for less than what its worth. I dont see how this is much different. You do the same occulta. Only difference is newdudes rate is better than yours.

Regardless, i truly tire of this debate. And i do agree with john. Before you say or do anything else newdude you should refund haploaid or give him his code.

occulta

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 02:45:36 PM

When i sell my goods i rarely get full price and i usually have to sell for less than what its worth. I dont see how this is much different. You do the same occulta. Only difference is newdudes rate is better than yours.

Regardless, i truly tire of this debate. And i do agree with john. Before you say or do anything else newdude you should refund haploaid or give him his code.

Look, you really are missing the point.... I sell my cards, that i earn from associates at a small loss for pure convenience, and i am sure that is the same for you with your goods. I own 100% of the earnings, so if i decide to make my profit margin 80%, that is my decision.

Newdude is actually going out and buying them weekely or whatever, to make a loss, thats some total bullshit. Therefore his profit margin is -20%, how can you not understand that? its so simple.

Newdude, i wont even respond to your silly little comments about me, none of them are valid.

BTC guy

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 02:51:37 PM

Maybe you are right. Maybe not. I dont care about the details. I just want cheap codes.

occulta

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 02:55:29 PM

Maybe you are right. Maybe not. I dont care about the details. I just want cheap codes.

I am right, and if you dont care about these details, i will be nasty and say i truly hope you get stung for it Smiley

BTC guy

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 03:04:54 PM

LOL be nice now. I really dont care about newdude or you. Im a trader. I want amazon codes. He has a better rate than you. Thats my only interest here. How he does business is not my business. Im not gonna interrogate him and demand answers. Until he is proven scam i will buy from him.

ataranlen

Activity: 846
Merit: 1000

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2012, 03:08:29 PM

LOL be nice now. I really dont care about newdude or you. Im a trader. I want amazon codes. He has a better rate than you. Thats my only interest here. How he does business is not my business. Im not gonna interrogate him and demand answers. Until he is proven scam i will buy from him.

Even if he's not scamming you, It sounds like he's stealing from someone. Hell, Even if he's buying the cards himself and then selling them, He could always later report his own card stolen. Knowingly buying stolen goods can get both parties in trouble!

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
occulta

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 03:15:56 PM

Even if he's not scamming you, It sounds like he's stealing from someone. Hell, Even if he's buying the cards himself and then selling them, He could always later report his own card stolen. Knowingly buying stolen goods can get both parties in trouble!

He thinks ignorance will stop amazon from wanting their money back :O

occulta

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 03:29:06 PM

Amazon Transcript, Theymos you can now remove this user

You are now connected to Mani from Amazon.com.

Me:Fraudulently obtained GCs
Sorry, i was talking to someone and got disconnected

Mani:Hello, My name is Mani.
I'm sorry your previous chat got disconnected.
Can you elaborate your question, please?

Me:ok, i have reason to believe someone is either logging into peoples amazon accounts and buying GCs
or using stolen credit cards to buy them
as he is selling them for 25% loss
he posted codes as 'proof' that they are real, can you confirm they are all purchased from the same account?

Mani:Thanks so much for the details, John.
May I know any link or codes which are posed as "proof", please?

Me:yea
1 second
i will paste in 2 parts, as it maybe why i got disconnected before
VRXM-8NRE8N-2VYE
SV7P-XAPUHC-4WNF
8M4R-9XWTDM-MPRN
4ZG2-PJJ6ZF-8AZE
H7AS-ZR3FYF-4EYV
9SCH-QPXD3Y-E92Q
DWDN-H83DC3-N9M2
L4K7-S3NZXM-JLXT
98RA-A4RES8-HUG5
AD4S-6N6BRF-Y2GQ
SLVG-5WT835-JZTC
KTF5-CRXA6A-WUA5
GLPB-F3HJSX-G3NY
X5C5-8RR4FC-FDMK
LL49-R4FRCR-SHSJ
YHXX-BJQ8SL-UZYU
VJJP-KXYVNK-7QM5
29PQ-NPHUZ7-UU5R
WKNX-GEAC8U-W8KW
7N8K-AZ9ZXC-H339
YDYL-HWNYGV-Z3WR
3K7Q-UJKRLL-PK2V
NKWY-6ZT6RT-76EY
Q5M7-H39BZC-EMKJ
F4QE-B7TB45-6Z4L
W5VF-62JHW9-ZBJF
ZBRM-MADX65-XU39
EGTK-ARPMUM-FPFE
5VW8-GQR53S-9UBJ
67L7-X8XDTL-CX2W
E43Q-ECEA4S-JVW2
XL8U-GL8PAL-Y6GM
4SCA-YAZNYU-MR94
A973-EMTZGC-PPUG
BTN9-CFD2LA-ZNV2
P85R-ZFEH9W-MZNH
6UE5-D2D33P-P68F
they should all be purchased from the same amazon account.

Mani:Thanks.
I have checked on these codes and can confirm that the fraudulent activity has been prevented and we have taken right action.
I assure you that right action has been taken. However, due to account security reasons, I'm unable to provide more information.

Me:Ok, can you not tell me exactly what activity occured so i can report this to the admin of the forum ?

Mani:I'm very sorry, John. Due to account security reasons, I'm unable to provide more information about other accounts other than contacting customer's own account.

Me:Ok, no problem, what email can i use to give you the forum admins contact once he is online?

Mani:I understand your concern, John. From Amazon

Me:He told me to remove the thread he wants to be contacted by you.

Mani:*Amazon's perspective, I can confirm that necessary action has been taken and we assure you that necessary action has been taken. We are unable to contact the forum's admin. From our side, we have took strict action against this activity.

Guess this is the real reason he said he wont be back till the 29th haha!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: