Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DISCOUNT AMAZON CODES FOR SALE 20% DISCOUNT, not!  (Read 9125 times)
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 06:12:33 PM

They didnt say that it was 100% fraudulent. All they said is that they have presented this information to the appropriate figures. Now if people start showing up saying they are in trouble with purchased codes, then yes lock this shit down. But we still havent seen 1 person actually provide proof that the codes are bad. Not paying that guy back is an entirely different matter.

Edit: The fact that you are the number one person screaming for a ban and he is your competition does not look good. To me it seems like you are just mad that he is here. Also if we want to get into this whole legitimacy question, have you ever proved yours? Why would someone take 10% off of money earned for an "affiliate program", when you can have 100% in a direct deposit. So you must be up to something as well. Either tax evasion or you are in fact getting yours illegitimately.

Edit: Last edit before someone puts 2 and 2 together.
New Dude= BTC Guy= Gamer4156

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2012, 06:17:08 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2012, 07:15:39 PM by BadBear

Im sorry but that is just bullshit, this thread should be locked and the user banned from the forum (he shouldnt have customers to talk with). He is using other peoples amazon accounts or other peoples CCs, what is there to discuss? Nobody should be allowed to do this on a public forum and get away with it... Amazon cant do anything against him, unless he slipped up with making himself traceable, which i doubt he did. I know bitcoin is associated with crime, but i didnt think this was silk road.

He has outstanding debts, silencing and banishing him wouldn't exactly speed up the repayment process. Doing that would pretty much guarantee he won't pay what he owes. Scammer tag until that is actually done is a reasonable request though.

My Edit: Just to be clear so we can stop this debate before it starts, he won't be banned (for this anyway). If you want to discuss that particular policy take it elsewhere, I don't want to have to sift through 5 pages of arguing about whether he should be banned to see what the guy has to say about his debts.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BTC guy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 06:41:39 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2012, 07:11:08 PM by BTC guy

LOL why bring me in to this again?

Anyways, i must admit, i think occulta is over stepping his place and sticking his nose where it doesnt belong. Almost like he is trying to ruin newdudes rep. He sent me several PM's trying to convince me newdude was no good. I also noticed he was giving Eisenhower34 a hard time too saying he was copying him. Occulta seems like a very jealous person who does not like competition. Eisenhower34 was smart enough to keep a cool head and be diplomatic. Newdude doesnt have the people skills and blows up when pressed. But that doesnt mean he is scam. He just doesnt present himself very well. He has admitted he owes haploid and says he will take care of it. But i dont see that happening if people continue to bad mouth him. If he has no friends here and he cant do business cause of bad rep he will just disappear and poor haploid will get burned.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 07:10:03 PM

Newdude doesnt have the people skills and blows up when pressed. But that doesnt mean he is scam. He just doesnt present himself very well. He has admitted he owes haploid and says he will take care of it. But i dont see that happening if everybody continues to bad mouth him. If he has no friends here he will just disappear and poor haploid will get burned.
This. He reminds me entirely of Matthew. I wouldn't give up on him, yet.

Look, we've seen this before. Matthew made the same mistake that you are currently making when he made his account here. We don't care how terribly the other party is acting. He could be a serial killer for all we care. What matters is that you owe him money and you're not paying up. He will get what's coming to him next time he tries making a deal if you really do believe that he is mistreating you.
Maged, go read the actual quote of the convo I had with him HERE and you won't see one part where I was disrespectful. Worst I ever said was that I'm arguing with a rock. And now note how many times he went off to swear and curse at me, while still owing me GC codes or money. He ironically brought "respect" into this, and actually used that as an excuse to not give me what he owes.

He already admit he owes me, but will not give the refund or the GC codes. This guy's level of logical reasoning skills is not something I can argue with, it's pointless. Mods, please give him an ultimatum, there is nothing else I can do.
No offense, but just STFU. We're just trying to get you your money back. I'll only consider what you have to say once it's clear that that won't happen.

gamer4156

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 07:19:06 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2012, 07:33:28 PM by gamer4156

I talked to newdude on the phone for about an hour yesterday, and he has full intentions of paying you back. He is just upset because he comes here with a service that everyone makes money on and People just jumped on the  "scammer" bandwagon with zero proof, that would tick me off as well.
BTC guy

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 07:29:58 PM

I PM'd newdude looking for codes yesterday. He told me he would take care of haploid but he was mad at him for calling him scam so he is gonna make him wait. Kinda like he wants to show him who is in control. He said he will return on the 29th with more codes. Maybe his attitude is fuck this guy im not gonna refund him im gonna make him wait till i get more codes. He also offered me his number twice and told me to call him. Kinda like he wanted to discuss things and clear his name. I never did call him cause to be honest i dont want to get sucked in to this shit storm any more than i already am.

BTC guy

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 08:03:59 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2012, 08:39:13 PM by BTC guy

I want codes so after thinking about it i decided to call him. He sounds just as lovely on the phone as he does in the forum. I told him it was BTC guy and i was looking for codes. He was quick to say he doesnt mess with this forum no more and he hung up. I sent him a text saying fuck the forum i want codes. He responded saying he will sell me a $1000 code for $700 and i have to go first. He had told me in PM he will go first since i have rep. Now he says i go first or no sale. After hearing him speak i would not bet he will come back or repay haploid.

gamer4156

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 09:50:29 PM

I want codes so after thinking about it i decided to call him. He sounds just as lovely on the phone as he does in the forum. I told him it was BTC guy and i was looking for codes. He was quick to say he doesnt mess with this forum no more and he hung up. I sent him a text saying fuck the forum i want codes. He responded saying he will sell me a $1000 code for $700 and i have to go first. He had told me in PM he will go first since i have rep. Now he says i go first or no sale. After hearing him speak i would not bet he will come back or repay haploid.

Would you want anything to do with these forums after what people have said and done? He tried to bring a legitimate business and was chased away by a jealous competitor. I do hope he does payback what he owes.
BTC guy

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 10:05:48 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2012, 11:05:42 PM by BTC guy

Yes. There is money to be made here. I went through the same thing as newdude. My very first sale here was a stack of 5850's. I had no rep. I refused escrow. I refused paypal. Nobody believed in me. Tons of people called me scam. I didnt flip out and act like a nub. I stuck it out and here i am. Most new sellers here will be questioned. How you handle it is what matters. Newdude couldnt handle it. He cracked under pressure and made things worse for himself. Sure occulta started this but newdude is the only one responsible for how this turned out.

newdude (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:16:52 PM

LOL why bring me in to this again?

Anyways, i must admit, i think occulta is over stepping his place and sticking his nose where it doesnt belong. Almost like he is trying to ruin newdudes rep. He sent me several PM's trying to convince me newdude was no good. I also noticed he was giving Eisenhower34 a hard time too saying he was copying him. Occulta seems like a very jealous person who does not like competition. Eisenhower34 was smart enough to keep a cool head and be diplomatic. Newdude doesnt have the people skills and blows up when pressed. But that doesnt mean he is scam. He just doesnt present himself very well. He has admitted he owes haploid and says he will take care of it. But i dont see that happening if people continue to bad mouth him. If he has no friends here and he cant do business cause of bad rep he will just disappear and poor haploid will get burned.
Plus +1
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:18:19 PM

Yes. There is money to be made here. I went through the same thing as newdude. My very first sale here was a stack of 5850's. I had no rep. I refused escrow. I refused paypal. Nobody believed in me. Tons of people called me scam. I didnt flip out and act like a nub. I stuck it out and here i am. Most new sellers here will be questioned. How you handle it is what matters. Newdude couldnt handle it. He cracked under pressure and made things worse for himself. Sure occulta started this but newdude is the only one responsible for how this turned out.
First of all, I havent cracked under any pressure.
2ndly, I am way too busy everyday to even care about this shit. Call me a scammer, what do I care.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:19:26 PM

Would you want anything to do with these forums after what people have said and done? He tried to bring a legitimate business and was chased away by a jealous competitor. I do hope he does payback what he owes.
YOU ALL NEED TO READ THIS!
Remember what I told you on the phone, I will stand by everything I said.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:20:28 PM

Newdude doesnt have the people skills and blows up when pressed. But that doesnt mean he is scam. He just doesnt present himself very well. He has admitted he owes haploid and says he will take care of it. But i dont see that happening if everybody continues to bad mouth him. If he has no friends here he will just disappear and poor haploid will get burned.
This. He reminds me entirely of Matthew. I wouldn't give up on him, yet.

Look, we've seen this before. Matthew made the same mistake that you are currently making when he made his account here. We don't care how terribly the other party is acting. He could be a serial killer for all we care. What matters is that you owe him money and you're not paying up. He will get what's coming to him next time he tries making a deal if you really do believe that he is mistreating you.
Maged, go read the actual quote of the convo I had with him HERE and you won't see one part where I was disrespectful. Worst I ever said was that I'm arguing with a rock. And now note how many times he went off to swear and curse at me, while still owing me GC codes or money. He ironically brought "respect" into this, and actually used that as an excuse to not give me what he owes.

He already admit he owes me, but will not give the refund or the GC codes. This guy's level of logical reasoning skills is not something I can argue with, it's pointless. Mods, please give him an ultimatum, there is nothing else I can do.
No offense, but just STFU. We're just trying to get you your money back. I'll only consider what you have to say once it's clear that that won't happen.
Listen to this guy!!!!
BTC guy

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:21:56 PM

I never called you a scammer. I just think you could have handled this better.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:26:26 PM

I'll call him a scammer.

If you take someone's money and don't deliver the product and don't give a refund you are a damn scammer and a thief.

Pure and simple.  Getting your feelings hurt is not sufficient reason to keep someone else's money you haven't earned.  Period.  I don't care if his customer cursed him out to his face and make jokes about his children.  If you take someone else's money and intentionally neither return the money nor deliver what is promised you are a thief and a scammer.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:43:22 PM

I'll call him a scammer.

If you take someone's money and don't deliver the product and don't give a refund you are a damn scammer and a thief.

Pure and simple.  Getting your feelings hurt is not sufficient reason to keep someone else's money you haven't earned.  Period.  I don't care if his customer cursed him out to his face and make jokes about his children.  If you take someone else's money and intentionally neither return the money nor deliver what is promised you are a thief and a scammer.
Then a scammer I am.
You can go ahead and ban me now.
What the hell do I care.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

I never called you a scammer. I just think you could have handled this better.
Am I a romantic poet?
Do I mince words? Nope.
And for the 150th time, why do YOU continue to ask me EVERYDAY to sell you codes when I told you that I am not selling anything on here for 30 days, yet you continue to ask me?
gamer4156

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:45:30 PM

I'll call him a scammer.

No one is arguing against you, we all agree that any money owed should be returned. If not then that is a scam.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:48:06 PM

This thread is still running with the proof i posted?

What do you mean still running? We aren't gonna lock the thread, that would be dumb. There may be people out there with information to provide, and it leaves a channel of communication open between him and his customers, and has all the information people need to know right here. He's already said he's going to repay, and if he really does have more coming in it would be kinda dumb to lose out on all that profit for a few hundred bucks.

As for him and Amazon, that's between him and Amazon. This is just a forum, we aren't the cops.

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!!
Listen to this guy, numbnuts!!!
Would I really miss out on the money/btc to be made, all over $570?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:49:31 PM

I'll call him a scammer.

No one is arguing against you, we all agree that any money owed should be returned. If not then that is a scam.
Then by default, a scam I am.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: