Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a few humble bundle game keys...  (Read 1517 times)
DuncanManagement (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:16:17 AM

I have a few extra humble bundle codes left I haven't redeemed...

Hitman: Blood money

Hitman: Contracts

Just Cause

The Last Remnant

all four of these games are BTC0.001027 which is currently $0.50 USD
Please send me a message if you'd like to trade, and leave a good review if you were satisfied with the trade
This is my first Bitcoin trade, please be patient with me, if an error occurs I will refund your purchase.
Dare

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:32:09 AM

Reselling Humble Bundle games is generally disapproved of as the bundles are intended for personal use only (though gifting is fine) and the proceeds benefit charity, so you may not get many buyers. I found this out when I tried to sell a few of mine, but that was quite a while ago so YMMV.

However, I've bought a few keys from people in the past (and many more bundles directly; I enjoy the games, and the organizations they choose to donate to are definitely worth supporting), so you never know.

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
DuncanManagement (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:51:43 PM

Reselling Humble Bundle games is generally disapproved of as the bundles are intended for personal use only (though gifting is fine) and the proceeds benefit charity, so you may not get many buyers. I found this out when I tried to sell a few of mine, but that was quite a while ago so YMMV.

However, I've bought a few keys from people in the past (and many more bundles directly; I enjoy the games, and the organizations they choose to donate to are definitely worth supporting), so you never know.

oh, ok, thanks. I am rather new to humble bundle, and really new to bitcoin. Im just trying to make my first little bit of bitcoin somehow :/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: