Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So, I now work at Wally World.  (Read 1566 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 02:35:35 AM

I get paid $70 a day to ride a waxing machine around the store in addition to sweeping floors. Yawn. Combining this funding with my Bitcoinica speculation -- life is looking far too easy.

Anyways, yeah, that's the final nail in the coffin of "Atlas has no life experience" and "is a lazy, spoiled brat".

I still have yet to gain full understanding of the unemployed when there are mentally disabled people here running the photo lab.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 02:37:25 AM

I get paid $70 a day to ride a waxing machine around the store in addition to sweeping floors. Yawn. Combining this funding with my Bitcoinica speculation -- life is looking far too easy.

Anyways, yeah, that's the final nail in the coffin of "Atlas has no life experience" and "is a lazy, spoiled brat".

I still have yet to gain full understanding of the unemployed when there are mentally disabled people here running the photo lab.

All I have to say is...

Print this out and put it in a safe. Come back in 5 years, and see what you think of it. Rinse and repeat in 10 years.

That is all.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 02:39:55 AM

All I have to say is...

Print this out and put it in a safe. Come back in 5 years, and see what you think of it. Rinse and repeat in 10 years.

That is all.

You expect me to have children. Too late, a vasectomy is on its way.  I will not compromise on financial sustainability a.k.a relying on long-term savings in hard assets and not on a fiat-based, corruptible retirement plan.

Life is easy if you're not a willfully ignorant, wasteful consumerist.

Also, no children.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 02:51:37 AM

All I have to say is...

That is all.

You expect me to have children. Too late, a vasectomy is on its way.  I will not compromise on financial sustainability a.k.a relying on long-term savings in hard assets and not on a fiat-based, corruptible retirement plan.

Also, no children.
Just grab a condom  Tongue
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 03:02:59 AM

All I have to say is...

That is all.

Also, no children.
I mentioned nothing whatsoever about children. I don't know where you pulled that from, your ass maybe?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 03:32:48 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2012, 03:16:14 PM by teflone

Thats Atlas!

Giving numerous opinions on how to live that no one asked for or wants...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 12:19:23 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2012, 09:24:38 PM by Blitzboom

Because your parents still pay for your rent and most expenses?

How about you answer, Atlas? I would still say "Atlas has no life experience" and "is a lazy, spoiled brat" if that is the case.
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 06:44:05 PM

Why Wally World? Aren't you afraid of the ties to the US Government like Janet Napolitano's "See something , say something."? Their face scanning roll out? Their purchase of $1million death insurance on you when hired that compensates Wally World and not your family? Their commitment to pay you minimum wage?
Get a job as a helper or laborer for electricians, masons, plumbers, welders. The pay may be slightly better but there is room for improvement.
Move to North Dakota and join the fracking boom making $50k a year.  Shocked  If you aim low, $15/hr to work at a taco stand.  Wink

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 08:58:29 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2012, 09:18:34 PM by Matthew N. Wright

Atlas makes it way too easy for people to fuck with him. This is sure to be entertaining.

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 10:14:44 PM

Atlas makes it way too easy for people to fuck with him. This is sure to be entertaining.
He still has not answered my question.

I will take that as a YES.

Yes, Atlas has no life experience.

Yes, Atlas is a lazy, spoiled brat.

Yes, Atlas is not likely someone I would even consider human.
max in montreal

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 11:47:14 PM

too bad his parents did not use a condom... Undecided
vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 02:06:59 PM

if you had a nice paying job, why work when your unemployment benefits earnings will be higher than a wally world salary and you just have to play the game for 99 weeks.
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 02:13:36 PM

congrats atlas! any chance you can rig that waxing machine to mine litecoins while you're riding it?
realnowhereman

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 02:37:11 PM

You didn't say you were running the photo lab as well.

(sorry, low blow, couldn't resist)

1AAZ4xBHbiCr96nsZJ8jtPkSzsg1CqhwDa
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 02:49:22 PM

You didn't say you were running the photo lab as well.

(sorry, low blow, couldn't resist)

Nice.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: