Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This post is inactive now. Thanks!  (Read 987 times)
ZeroSum (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:52:21 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 11:51:04 AM by ZeroSum

Dear Prospective Investor,

Thank you for taking the time to read through my thread, even though you are not familiar with me or my work. We’re in process of setting up new company ZeroSum Private Limited for various Bitcoin related business which includes setting up exchange, franchise mining, physical-coin-chain and white label services during later stages. Because of your well-known interest in Bitcoin ecosystem, we would like to offer you the first opportunity in chain i.e. investment in real-time exchange. The returns promise to be excellent, both financially and in the other knowledge domains disclosed in later stages of investment procedure.

As the pace of Bitcoin economy seems to be getting faster with every passing day, we’ve decided to provide community with investment opportunity in parallel with venture capitalist (with limited understanding of Bitcoin and perfect understanding of business). This is excellent window of opportunity for investors, enthusiast, nationalist, and visionary like us. I wish to combine our collective knowledge, capital and experience to create win-win situation for each of stakeholder. Feel free to propose you candidature in any related domain you expertise.

Basically, we’ve has surpassed conception which includes nourishing idea and R&D stage. Some aspects of seed stage have been fulfilled like developing the basic concept, blueprinting product, signing MoU and business plan. With formal investment, we will be entering ‘start-up’ stage where responsibility will be setting up formal company, setting up business, hiring team, forming strategic alliance, setting up services, market launch and going live. This entails quite a lot of cost, which is one of the main reasons why we are opening up our company to investments. I have drafted exhaustive business plan which outlines our business development and investment plan more clearly (except risk and mitigation strategies), accessible to interested investors to proceed with investment process. Only after reviewing and discussing, you’d be able to decide if this is something you would like to be involved in.

Spread the word! And I look forward to your further interest and questions.

Thanks,
ZeroSum Believer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adv.kanishk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:51:39 PM

Nice way...a self invite  Grin

Hope you get some investors runnin into you. Even I am meeting many investors dese days for some other project, we can connect and see if something can be evolved to benefit mutually.
ZeroSum (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:54:12 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 11:15:47 AM by ZeroSum

Nice way...a self invite  Grin

Hope you get some investors runnin into you. Even I am meeting many investors dese days for some other project, we can connect and see if something can be evolved to benefit mutually.

Nice observation from ocean of information!  Grin

Even I hope same. I'm amazed to know you've interested national investors, considering recent insult of foreign investment in Indian start-up. Wish they could see bigger picture! So far, biggest hurdle has been making investors understand Bitcoin and its importance. Let's hope, I don't have to face same challenge with your potential investors. May I ask what projects you're into? If I'm not mistaken then, you provide Bitcoin Legal Services.
So, what do you plan--bridge gap between entrepreneur and investor(s)?
adv.kanishk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:22:38 PM

There are people who are interested in bitcoin investment. Just that they are trying to get out of shell and VC funding would be most appropriate as the main key ingredient is high risk factor in a business plan, which is there in the situation of bitcoin. We are looking into funding for some different online portal projects as well (other than bitcoin). But yes if the plan is good things can be rolled out for sure  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: