Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StripCoin.com  (Read 3626 times)
whitslack

Activity: 120
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 03:54:17 PM

Hooray! I've finally been released from newbie hell.

I've been wanting to share a killer idea that could extract lots of BTC from horny net guys (and put it into the wallets of hungry cam girls). It would function like this:
  • Each visitor to the site sees a unique Bitcoin address into which they are to deposit BTC.
  • The site is otherwise a pretty standard camgirl-type site, with a thumbnail index of all the girls currently online waiting to give shows.
  • Upon entering a "room," a visitor can watch the girl for free until she turns on the "premium" switch. (Still standard camgirl stuff.)
  • Once the room goes premium, viewers see a meter (thermometer style) along the edge of the video. The meter represents their current credit.
  • There is a button labeled "Fill: 1 BTC," which deducts 1 BTC from the viewer's unique address (into which they've already deposited some BTC) and adds it to the meter.
  • The meter slowly drains as the viewer watches the show. When it gets low, visual cues alert and encourage the viewer to click the "Fill" button to continue viewing.

There would be much less friction for the customer because he doesn't have to give away any personal information to put credits into the system.  There would be much less friction for the site operators because they don't have to deal with credit card processors.  And there would be much less friction for the girls because they don't have to have bank accounts or pay exorbitant fees to receive and cash checks.

I don't know anything about Flash, and I don't particularly want to deal with the legal regulations surrounding this industry, but the opportunity is there for someone (Tuxavant?) to firmly establish Bitcoin in yet another mainstream Internet industry.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tuxavant (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 03:58:10 PM

Welcome out of the hell hole! They are FANTASTIC! I will be pushing them to some local developers to see if they are interested. Someone will pickup on these ideas and run with it!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 04:40:35 PM

I've been wanting to share a killer idea that could extract lots of BTC from horny net guys (and put it into the wallets of hungry cam girls). It would function like this:
  • Each visitor to the site sees a unique Bitcoin address into which they are to deposit BTC.
  • The site is otherwise a pretty standard camgirl-type site, with a thumbnail index of all the girls currently online waiting to give shows.
  • Upon entering a "room," a visitor can watch the girl for free until she turns on the "premium" switch. (Still standard camgirl stuff.)
  • Once the room goes premium, viewers see a meter (thermometer style) along the edge of the video. The meter represents their current credit.
  • There is a button labeled "Fill: 1 BTC," which deducts 1 BTC from the viewer's unique address (into which they've already deposited some BTC) and adds it to the meter.
  • The meter slowly drains as the viewer watches the show. When it gets low, visual cues alert and encourage the viewer to click the "Fill" button to continue viewing.

There would be much less friction for the customer because he doesn't have to give away any personal information to put credits into the system.  There would be much less friction for the site operators because they don't have to deal with credit card processors.  And there would be much less friction for the girls because they don't have to have bank accounts or pay exorbitant fees to receive and cash checks.

I don't know anything about Flash, and I don't particularly want to deal with the legal regulations surrounding this industry, but the opportunity is there for someone (Tuxavant?) to firmly establish Bitcoin in yet another mainstream Internet industry.

Very well articulated! Welcome aboard, whitslack.

~Bruno~
Tuxavant (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2012, 02:14:01 PM

We have our first girl taking donations for WikiLeaks - She's using the WikiLeaks FirstBits address: http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/comments/rw75x/little_star/

she looks very promising too!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: