Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is there so many conspiracy junkies here?  (Read 2648 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:20:02 AM

Like nothing is what it seems at all..

People claim 9/11 was the US itself..
Ukraine is apparently killing refugees of their own..
The US is funding the ISIS secretly.
And much much more..

Why are people so stupid and refusing to see things as they are?
Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy..

And its getting annoying to see all the dump posts by people who does not check their facts or use sites that cant proove their facts..

Well, post what you want here.. I am sure ill get a lot of comments saying that I am the dumb one who is falling for all the propaganda..

Just gonna say.. I know everything is not as it seems to be.. But sometimes its just too far.

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:36:09 AM

Bitcoin people are usually people who doesn't trust governments. That's why they originally jumped to BTC. So BTT is a fertile media for conspiracy theories Smiley. You should take a look at the survivalist and prepper forums if you think this is something extraordinary.
CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:48:45 AM

Conspiracy is where ALL basement dwelling social misfits gather and thrive.

This is where they cast off their nerdly vestiges and become Vikings
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:03:31 PM

So they suddenly start speaking Danish/Norwegian/Swedish?

lol..

Well, I dont use Bitcoin because of government issues.. Im using it because paypal is some assholes..

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:37:48 PM

And much much more..

And its getting annoying to see all the dump posts by people who does not check their facts or use sites that cant proove their facts..

Well, post what you want here.. I am sure ill get a lot of comments saying that I am the dumb one who is falling for all the propaganda..

Just gonna say.. I know everything is not as it seems to be.. But sometimes its just too far.

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

Do you know who placed the demolition charges?  I agree with you it wasn't a geographic location that did it.  Do you know who and why died in Ukraine or what is ISIS?  I sure don't.  However I've seen nobody around here make these claims of actions by geographic areas that you attribute to us.  What is your agenda? 

wenben

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:45:15 PM

Because some people have too much time on hand.

Those conspiracy theory actually provides good reading and keep people content rather than paying attention to most recent events.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:59:06 PM

I'm still not sure why WTC building 3 fell...

Flames have gutted taller buildings than that, and I've never seen one fall square from all 4 corners evenly due to fire damage  Huh

I don't know who set it up or why, but I'm not dumb enough to believe the story we were told when my eyes tell a different story...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:49:59 PM

Those conspiracy theory actually provides good reading and keep people content rather than paying attention to most recent events.

I'm not sure how anyone can still hold this attitude.

Long before the snowden revelations, people who said that US agencies spy on everyone and collect data ignoring all laws have been ridiculed and called conspiracy freaks.

I do believe that the US government is behind ISIS, al qaeda, and other groups which they use for false flag operations and to justify tyrannical laws and military actions.

Using fear to manipulate the population is nothing new and have been used many times during our history.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:20:28 PM

When you look at the complete state of collapse we are all facing its not as a result of ignorance, its not due 100% incompetence it leaves then only one other reason, motivation. Power corrupts and total power corrupts totally, history is littered with the legacy of humans inability to administer centralised authority. The blockchain is the first alternative that offers humanity some chance of a realistic alternative. So yes this community can be accused of being Jaded by promises of centralised authorities that they can improve the world. Yes we feel that for the most part we are being lied to.     

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:35:26 PM

And much much more..

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

H = 8
A = 1
M = 13
U = 21
K = 11
I = 9

Wow! It is very clear what all those numbers mean for the initiated like us... Well played hamuki, well played indeed...

DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:09:56 PM

Because Bitcoin is kind of an underground-anti mainstream anarchist thing. That's exactly what conspirators like.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:16:27 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 08:04:54 PM by s1lverbox

US always use fear factor to achieve what they want. Fear is massive tool in their hands and people this days are so dumb. All this facebook shit and others, how many stories behind of secret test(facebook) all this PRISM shit and snowden revelation.
Maybe OP is right and to many conspiracy is not good but at least people who believe in something like that have eyes opened wider than others.
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:46:34 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 06:01:36 PM by Cortex7

People have been programmed to react negatively to the word "conspiracy", the television "programming" works very well, fear of being ostracised for having a minority opinion etc.

But lets calmy look at the word:

Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

There... it's not too kooky is it!

With this in mind:

Fact:
Every war that has ever happened has involved conspiracy.

Fact:
Every fiat currency created throughout history is unlawful, and it was in the minds of those who created it, they weren't stupid, but now they are very rich. (unless you think it perfectly lawful to issue IOU certificates for shit you don't own)

And when we examine the dictionary definition, it contains the word "harmful". Now that's a very subjective word, I think you will agree. Economic sanctions against nations are acts of conspiracy, attempting to "harm" that nations economy. That's out in the open, lots of shit happening that's not disclosed. Sanctions have to be disclosed because they are so apparent.

Conspiracy is everywhere (oh and Santa Claus is a fictional character, just in case you haven't worked that one out yet).
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:53:15 PM

I suspect someone is behind it. That's why.  Cool

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Cortex7

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:58:01 PM

I suspect someone is behind it. That's why.  Cool

Nailed it!
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:34:43 PM

And much much more..

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

H = 8
A = 1
M = 13
U = 21
K = 11
I = 9

Wow! It is very clear what all those numbers mean for the initiated like us... Well played hamuki, well played indeed...

Im lost.. But ok.. Can you explain..?

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:48:43 PM

(unless you think it perfectly lawful to issue IOU certificates for shit you don't own)

Now you have to explain those masses whats IOU. Most of them know them as bills or dollars.
Even cars when registering with goverment institution become theirs not yours.
In UK V5 which is registration document states clearly that is document is not proof of ownership.
How this possible? you paid for car! Once registered car belongs to DVLA, that's why they can tow it away, they can punish you with fines etc.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:00:34 PM

And much much more..

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

H = 8
A = 1
M = 13
U = 21
K = 11
I = 9

Im lost.. But ok.. Can you explain..?

Wink

Cortex7

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:29:46 PM

(unless you think it perfectly lawful to issue IOU certificates for shit you don't own)

Now you have to explain those masses whats IOU. Most of them know them as bills or dollars.
Even cars when registering with goverment institution become theirs not yours.
In UK V5 which is registration document states clearly that is document is not proof of ownership.
How this possible? you paid for car! Once registered car belongs to DVLA, that's why they can tow it away, they can punish you with fines etc.

OK, I will explain for other readers:

IOU, means "I owe you".

Issuing fiat money is equivalent to:

[1] I buy a chocolate bar.
[2] I sell you a gift voucher (IOU) for 1 chocalate bar.
[3] I might eat the chocolate.
[4] You try to cash in your IOU.
[5] I might say... "burp"

Cars... oh lordy... they are heavy, fast and dangerous objects, please be careful.

I will only say search "de register vehicle UK".
cinder

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:19:31 AM

Long before the snowden revelations, people who said that US agencies spy on everyone and collect data ignoring all laws have been ridiculed and called conspiracy freaks.

I do believe that the US government is behind ISIS, al qaeda, and other groups which they use for false flag operations and to justify tyrannical laws and military actions.

Using fear to manipulate the population is nothing new and have been used many times during our history.

Doesn't matter if all the allegation is true or not, it is pointless to go against the tide and not played by the rules.

Beside, Snowden might be getting false information on the level of competency of the intelligence community. If the intelligence is that good, we wouldn't have this much problem in the world now.
valvalis

Activity: 784

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:48:32 AM

In this forum there are many people who don't trust the government.
And they are too much reading about conspiracy theories.
Then they create their own theories.

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:27:24 AM

True actually
They are funding elements in a country they are fighting for but the funding is going to a place they are bombing.
In essence its the same terrorist group that receives funding in Syria that has that funding move to Iraq.
http://rt.com/op-edge/181068-isis-iraq-violence-us-intervene/

RT: Why are the US and the EU so eager to fight the Islamist group in Iraq, but largely ignoring its activity in Syria?

SR: That is one of the ironies - they have them in Syrian and they pretend to fight them in Iraq. I think the scenario and the policies are quite clear to anybody who observed it carefully. The US and NATO countries are using the threat of ISIL/ISIS to re-intervene, to wage in the future new wars in the region, create new military bases, especially in Iraqi Kurdistan, to try and weaken any Baghdad central government, maybe even divide Iraq into three warring regions with a very weak central government in Baghdad. The current vice president of the US Joe Biden when he was a Senator proposed to divide Iraq into three regions with a very weak center and that is what they are now practically doing in Iraq today by using this ISIS threat and savagery.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:28:32 AM

Doesn't matter if all the allegation is true or not, it is pointless to go against the tide and not played by the rules.

you perfect example of typical sheep. If majority doing you doing as well.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:49:23 PM

Show me a video that actually shows a plane hitting the twin towers and not one that fades out before and back in after it hits it.

Where did all the gold go tha was under the trade center?
itsAj

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

Beside, Snowden might be getting false information on the level of competency of the intelligence community. If the intelligence is that good, we wouldn't have this much problem in the world now.
Snowden has not exposed good intelligence. He has exposed intelligence gathering that gathers too much information. It is very difficult for the NSA to filter out all the noise because there is just too much information.
fdiini

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:43:01 PM

Snowden has not exposed good intelligence. He has exposed intelligence gathering that gathers too much information. It is very difficult for the NSA to filter out all the noise because there is just too much information.

This is the first time I heard too much information and not able to filtered out by NSA.

You have friend working in the department or are you just guessing?
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:45:33 PM

You should read about the CIA history. Many documents are now in the open. We have been funding rebel groups (and even training) before.  Osama bin laden was once 'the great freedom fighter' according to the press and funded by our government.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-WPEQrePE3VY%2FUE4SJn-daOI%2FAAAAAAAAAe0%2Fux2Zkx7sTCY%2Fs1600%2Fc2qgIh.jpeg&f=1

itsAj

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:55:23 AM

This is the first time I heard too much information and not able to filtered out by NSA.

You have friend working in the department or are you just guessing?

I am surprised that you have not heard this before. This has been reported in the media many times. If you were to look at all of the email accounts in the US, how many of them do you think would have an email that included the word, "bomb" or "airplane" or "terrorism" or "hijack" if I had to guess I would say a very good percentage of them. Anytime anything terrorism related is in the news, it is likely that many people talk about these kind of things, just like they talk about anything else that is in the news. Anytime that a friend is going to travel to a dangerous place in the world, these kinds of things would likely be mentioned just as other risks would likely be mentioned.

If so many people are using these terms in their email, then how is the NSA suppose to filter out when a normal citizen who would never dream of doing harm to their country verses someone who wishes for the US to collapse?
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:02:09 AM

You should read about the CIA history. Many documents are now in the open. We have been funding rebel groups (and even training) before.  Osama bin laden was once 'the great freedom fighter' according to the press and funded by our government.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-WPEQrePE3VY%2FUE4SJn-daOI%2FAAAAAAAAAe0%2Fux2Zkx7sTCY%2Fs1600%2Fc2qgIh.jpeg&f=1

There is more than have enough data to agree with your points
I was relating to the OP's point on that point in particular having evidence to prove and back up the argument that it is not a conspiracy theory but a fact that's not very well known.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:08:07 AM

I was relating to the OP's point on that point in particular having evidence to prove and back up the argument that it is not a conspiracy theory but a fact that's not very well known.

Not talking about specific stories.. Just pointing out that so much shit is being posted...

Keyara

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:10:23 PM

When the government is sick, it creates a sick population.

Conspiracy junkies are just the natural outcome of an unhealthy country.
Cortex7

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:04:27 PM

Not talking about specific stories.. Just pointing out that so much shit is being posted...

Haha, you quoted the stories. I can only assume those are the ones you consider as "so much shit"

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:38:57 PM

LMAO yes Cortex7 I loved you called that out.  I have friends that should never open thier mouths they are so stupid.  They go on for hours about how the media is wrong, they were there all the stories are twisted then not 5 minutes later use news articles to defend a point.... Like.. do you think I actually care or believe anything you are going on about?
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:45:51 AM

It's called cognitive dissonance. The fatal kind - they cherry pick what they want and put together mosaics of what they want to see. Then they claim they know better because they are 'smart' enough to put together a pile of self gratifying bull.

It's same as watching a chimp smear feces over its face, then watch as it claims no one is as 'tough' as it is because they don't have the balls to shit stain their own face.

The world is not a mosaic. It's a shit storm that most fools have trouble looking at directly.

All this conspiracy bitching is a good proof that many people here are nothing more then kids behind monitors. It's really embarrassing - wonder why crypto is having a hard time being accepted into mainstream? We don't need any 'illuminati' to fuck up that plan, because these twenty something kids are doing a fine job of that on their own.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:37:31 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 11:38:06 AM by Nemo1024

There are conspiracy theories, and then there are conspiracy facts. I have a feeling that a lot of the latter has been put together with the former, just to stigmatise and discredit independent thinking and investigation.

A derogatory "hey, it's a conspiracy theory" has much the same effect as telling the kid "stop asking silly questions" or telling an adult "it's god's will" - it stops a line of questioning that might be undesirable.

An example of a conspiracy theory: aliens conspire with the US government (lack of any solid proof, which is the burden of the one putting forth a hypothesis)
An example of a conspiracy fact: KAL-007 was destroyed over the sea of Japan, near Niigata some 45 minutes after the official stated time of destruction. (Multiple cross-referencing proofs, such as debris found up the predominant current, speech analysis of control tower recordings, cross-referenced disagreeing witness accounts pointing to shoot-downs of multiple military aircraft)

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Cortex7

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:40:07 PM

There are conspiracy theories, and then there are conspiracy facts. I have a feeling that a lot of the latter has been put together with the former, just to stigmatise and discredit independent thinking and investigation.

Exactly!

The libor scandal comes to mind, that was a blatant conspiracy fact! Even the public court proceedings state as much.

People seemed not to give a shit that their money was diluted to pay for the whole debacle. ho hum.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:10:53 PM

It's called cognitive dissonance. The fatal kind - they cherry pick what they want and put together mosaics of what they want to see. Then they claim they know better because they are 'smart' enough to put together a pile of self gratifying bull.

It's same as watching a chimp smear feces over its face, then watch as it claims no one is as 'tough' as it is because they don't have the balls to shit stain their own face.

The world is not a mosaic. It's a shit storm that most fools have trouble looking at directly.

All this conspiracy bitching is a good proof that many people here are nothing more then kids behind monitors. It's really embarrassing - wonder why crypto is having a hard time being accepted into mainstream? We don't need any 'illuminati' to fuck up that plan, because these twenty something kids are doing a fine job of that on their own.

By removing contradiction truth is revealed.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:36:42 PM

When the government is sick, it creates a sick population.

Conspiracy junkies are just the natural outcome of an unhealthy country.

You have this backwards; government is an extension of the people, not its originator.  It's sick people who create a sick government, not the other way around; governments have no power outside of that which the people give them.  Conspiracy junkies are the people who don't like the sick people--potentially sick themselves but at minimum aware of it--and want others to stop being that way; to them, the sick society is indeed conspiring against them, but the explanation as to why is not evident to some so we get whacky theories born from such ignorance like illuminati or bilderburg or patriarchy (as a group, rather a system) etc.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:37:13 AM

What I find tragically funny is that conspiracy junkies come up with a bunch of conspiracies, like in the list OP gave, then some revelations come out about actual conspiracies, which are totally different and unrelated to the ones junkies keep pushing, and then those conspiracy junkies go, "See?! That conspiracy was fact! That means mine could be a fact too!"

Sorry guys, just because new facts about some other theories are discovered, that doesn't make your theory any more valid.
Cortex7

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:18:20 PM

By removing contradiction truth is revealed.

Indeed, good point, cognitive dissonance tends to exist more in the minds of those who don't ask questions and speculate.
They stick to a solution that does not logically work out, that IS cognitive dissonance. Someone trying to work things out are trying to reduce that dissonance, granted they may be dead wrong but at least they're trying.

It's strange how some individuals are so opposed to free thinking and logical debate? Anyone would think they had been conditioned to oppose it Cheesy
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:56:28 PM

And much much more..

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

This generation of adult were raised by Hollywood movies. So we don't believe everything is simple and everything has a plot with good guy winning at the end.

hokus_pokus

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:03:52 AM

Don't forget the antennae on the moon
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:58:03 PM

the mother of all conspiracies: MATRIX

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Plank

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:12:53 PM

And much much more..

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki
You must also believe that Only dead fish goes with the flow.The theories doesn't come out without pointing to any relevant proofs or substratum.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:19:50 PM

imo it's not complicated.. like-minded people come to the same place to share their ideas and confirmation bias. some of the things that people believe here are just really nuts.. like reptilian alien species abductions, and 13 european inbred bloodlines
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: