Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is there so many conspiracy junkies here?  (Read 2648 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:20:02 AM

Like nothing is what it seems at all..

People claim 9/11 was the US itself..
Ukraine is apparently killing refugees of their own..
The US is funding the ISIS secretly.
And much much more..

Why are people so stupid and refusing to see things as they are?
Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy..

And its getting annoying to see all the dump posts by people who does not check their facts or use sites that cant proove their facts..

Well, post what you want here.. I am sure ill get a lot of comments saying that I am the dumb one who is falling for all the propaganda..

Just gonna say.. I know everything is not as it seems to be.. But sometimes its just too far.

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:36:09 AM

Bitcoin people are usually people who doesn't trust governments. That's why they originally jumped to BTC. So BTT is a fertile media for conspiracy theories Smiley. You should take a look at the survivalist and prepper forums if you think this is something extraordinary.
CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:48:45 AM

Conspiracy is where ALL basement dwelling social misfits gather and thrive.

This is where they cast off their nerdly vestiges and become Vikings
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:03:31 PM

So they suddenly start speaking Danish/Norwegian/Swedish?

lol..

Well, I dont use Bitcoin because of government issues.. Im using it because paypal is some assholes..

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:37:48 PM

And much much more..

And its getting annoying to see all the dump posts by people who does not check their facts or use sites that cant proove their facts..

Well, post what you want here.. I am sure ill get a lot of comments saying that I am the dumb one who is falling for all the propaganda..

Just gonna say.. I know everything is not as it seems to be.. But sometimes its just too far.

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

Do you know who placed the demolition charges?  I agree with you it wasn't a geographic location that did it.  Do you know who and why died in Ukraine or what is ISIS?  I sure don't.  However I've seen nobody around here make these claims of actions by geographic areas that you attribute to us.  What is your agenda? 

wenben

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:45:15 PM

Because some people have too much time on hand.

Those conspiracy theory actually provides good reading and keep people content rather than paying attention to most recent events.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:59:06 PM

I'm still not sure why WTC building 3 fell...

Flames have gutted taller buildings than that, and I've never seen one fall square from all 4 corners evenly due to fire damage  Huh

I don't know who set it up or why, but I'm not dumb enough to believe the story we were told when my eyes tell a different story...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:49:59 PM

Those conspiracy theory actually provides good reading and keep people content rather than paying attention to most recent events.

I'm not sure how anyone can still hold this attitude.

Long before the snowden revelations, people who said that US agencies spy on everyone and collect data ignoring all laws have been ridiculed and called conspiracy freaks.

I do believe that the US government is behind ISIS, al qaeda, and other groups which they use for false flag operations and to justify tyrannical laws and military actions.

Using fear to manipulate the population is nothing new and have been used many times during our history.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:20:28 PM

When you look at the complete state of collapse we are all facing its not as a result of ignorance, its not due 100% incompetence it leaves then only one other reason, motivation. Power corrupts and total power corrupts totally, history is littered with the legacy of humans inability to administer centralised authority. The blockchain is the first alternative that offers humanity some chance of a realistic alternative. So yes this community can be accused of being Jaded by promises of centralised authorities that they can improve the world. Yes we feel that for the most part we are being lied to.     

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:35:26 PM

And much much more..

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

H = 8
A = 1
M = 13
U = 21
K = 11
I = 9

Wow! It is very clear what all those numbers mean for the initiated like us... Well played hamuki, well played indeed...

DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:09:56 PM

Because Bitcoin is kind of an underground-anti mainstream anarchist thing. That's exactly what conspirators like.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:16:27 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 08:04:54 PM by s1lverbox

US always use fear factor to achieve what they want. Fear is massive tool in their hands and people this days are so dumb. All this facebook shit and others, how many stories behind of secret test(facebook) all this PRISM shit and snowden revelation.
Maybe OP is right and to many conspiracy is not good but at least people who believe in something like that have eyes opened wider than others.
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:46:34 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 06:01:36 PM by Cortex7

People have been programmed to react negatively to the word "conspiracy", the television "programming" works very well, fear of being ostracised for having a minority opinion etc.

But lets calmy look at the word:

Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

There... it's not too kooky is it!

With this in mind:

Fact:
Every war that has ever happened has involved conspiracy.

Fact:
Every fiat currency created throughout history is unlawful, and it was in the minds of those who created it, they weren't stupid, but now they are very rich. (unless you think it perfectly lawful to issue IOU certificates for shit you don't own)

And when we examine the dictionary definition, it contains the word "harmful". Now that's a very subjective word, I think you will agree. Economic sanctions against nations are acts of conspiracy, attempting to "harm" that nations economy. That's out in the open, lots of shit happening that's not disclosed. Sanctions have to be disclosed because they are so apparent.

Conspiracy is everywhere (oh and Santa Claus is a fictional character, just in case you haven't worked that one out yet).
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:53:15 PM

I suspect someone is behind it. That's why.  Cool

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Cortex7

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:58:01 PM

I suspect someone is behind it. That's why.  Cool

Nailed it!
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:34:43 PM

And much much more..

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

H = 8
A = 1
M = 13
U = 21
K = 11
I = 9

Wow! It is very clear what all those numbers mean for the initiated like us... Well played hamuki, well played indeed...

Im lost.. But ok.. Can you explain..?

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:48:43 PM

(unless you think it perfectly lawful to issue IOU certificates for shit you don't own)

Now you have to explain those masses whats IOU. Most of them know them as bills or dollars.
Even cars when registering with goverment institution become theirs not yours.
In UK V5 which is registration document states clearly that is document is not proof of ownership.
How this possible? you paid for car! Once registered car belongs to DVLA, that's why they can tow it away, they can punish you with fines etc.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:00:34 PM

And much much more..

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

H = 8
A = 1
M = 13
U = 21
K = 11
I = 9

Im lost.. But ok.. Can you explain..?

Wink

Cortex7

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:29:46 PM

(unless you think it perfectly lawful to issue IOU certificates for shit you don't own)

Now you have to explain those masses whats IOU. Most of them know them as bills or dollars.
Even cars when registering with goverment institution become theirs not yours.
In UK V5 which is registration document states clearly that is document is not proof of ownership.
How this possible? you paid for car! Once registered car belongs to DVLA, that's why they can tow it away, they can punish you with fines etc.

OK, I will explain for other readers:

IOU, means "I owe you".

Issuing fiat money is equivalent to:

[1] I buy a chocolate bar.
[2] I sell you a gift voucher (IOU) for 1 chocalate bar.
[3] I might eat the chocolate.
[4] You try to cash in your IOU.
[5] I might say... "burp"

Cars... oh lordy... they are heavy, fast and dangerous objects, please be careful.

I will only say search "de register vehicle UK".
cinder

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:19:31 AM

I'm not sure how anyone can still hold this attitude.

Long before the snowden revelations, people who said that US agencies spy on everyone and collect data ignoring all laws have been ridiculed and called conspiracy freaks.

I do believe that the US government is behind ISIS, al qaeda, and other groups which they use for false flag operations and to justify tyrannical laws and military actions.

Using fear to manipulate the population is nothing new and have been used many times during our history.

Doesn't matter if all the allegation is true or not, it is pointless to go against the tide and not played by the rules.

Beside, Snowden might be getting false information on the level of competency of the intelligence community. If the intelligence is that good, we wouldn't have this much problem in the world now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: