Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][KKN] KrakenToken | 40 % ICO | Cryptonote Tech | Zero Premine  (Read 6418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snuffalofigus (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:18:09 PM

Given that there's already Cryptonote coins out there how is this one any better? What features does the 'KrakenToken frame' bring?
This is the info people care about, not how much you're going to make from ICO.

As stated before, this is not a cryptonote coin, its a modified version of bitcoin, with an additional sideloaded "blank" cryptonote coin to be used in transactions, to put it simple, in one automated process behind the curtains, KrakenTokens will be burned for the blank cryptonote coins and then sent to the receiving address with the burned coins being generated back onto onto each block, thus creating the original amount of coins  in circulation, and successfully sending completely anon transactions using ring signatures. So the blank cryptonote coins only purpose is to anonymize transactions, and the KrakenTokens will hold all the value and market cap. its a completely new concept, so i understand there will be questions. and i am happy to answer them in a timely manner.

within the first month there will also be a marketplace backbone released, this is similar to syscoins marketplace, except its just the backbone, there will be no interface in the wallet. whats the use of this? for developers to be able to create a fully anon marketplace using KrakenToken frame as a core, basically an ebay/gumtree frontend, with krakentoken backend and coin functionality.

we are professional developers/coders, but are new to the crypto community so there may very well be a few hiccups along the way but they will be sorted as fast as humanely possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:11:24 PM

"stage 1 will be 1200 (0.00001200) satoshis, Which at launch is the equivalent of buying in at a $71,000 USD market cap, we have had much discussion about this, whilst 3 out of 4 of the team have decided its a perfect price, one of the team members agrees the price is too low. we have decided to keep at at this rate, as a good return for investors is a must. Plus with the investor incentive program i plan on rolling out shortly after launch, will give huge incentive for ICO investors not to dump on the market at x10 prices.

First Stage (day1-3): 2700sats
Second Stage(day 4-7): 3200sats"

Which is the stage one price, 1200 or 2700 sats???
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:12:44 PM

Scrow?
snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:17:09 PM

Which is the stage one price, 1200 or 2700 sats???

Stage 1 is 2700, stage 2 is 3200. Typo has been fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

1200 sounds a lot better. If you aren't willing to do escrow this ico will probably fail, as it's a solid clue you are a scammer. I totally disagree that 110 btc isn't a lot of money, it's a hell of a lot of money and you shouldn't have any problem paying Trex 5 btc or C-cex 1.5 btc to host the ipo.
Cool idea though, I hope it's for real.
snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:35:57 PM

1200 sounds a lot better. If you aren't willing to do escrow this ico will probably fail, as it's a solid clue you are a scammer. I totally disagree that 110 btc isn't a lot of money, it's a hell of a lot of money and you shouldn't have any problem paying Trex 5 btc or C-cex 1.5 btc to host the ipo.
Cool idea though, I hope it's for real.

1200 would be way too cheap, would bring it to around a 30k market cap, causing investors to dump there entire stash at high prices, 2700sats is more reasonable. with still huge margins for profit. As ive said before bittrex does not offer any security, they just hold the btc and take 5btc, im currently working on getting an approved escrow. but as it is for now investors can invest manually through me, our names are public and we aren't here to scam anybody, its your choice to invest or not, if you don't feel safe, then you do not need to post or take part in KrakenToken.

Eutherium have quite successfully raised 6000 btc for their project with no escrow or POD, im offering a almost complete project.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:11:10 PM

I would like to recommend Monbux's FREE Escrow Services (TRUSTED MEMBER) for escrow.

(I have no affiliation - he is used in the sig campaign I'm in)
snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:39:40 PM

I would like to recommend Monbux's FREE Escrow Services (TRUSTED MEMBER) for escrow.

(I have no affiliation - he is used in the sig campaign I'm in)

Thanks we will look into this.
g00gsy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:53:23 PM

4 months in dev :/ and you pick now to release! :/ with a newbie account ? :/ with another OP with bad grammar and info, seriously ? :/
bad info? - im not a dev, so most of the crap you wrote and drew means nothing!, and you people expect the world to adopt your coins!
im also not a criminal, like the majority of the world, unlike most of these coin devs, so why would i want anonimity ?
only reason i can see anon being cool is because most of the coin devs/investors are dodgy, and they want it to further their scam careers..
dont mean to rain on your parade, but im just getting sick to death of the same old shit!
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:16:39 AM

no premine is a good coin  Grin
snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:09:34 AM

4 months in dev :/ and you pick now to release! :/ with a newbie account ? :/ with another OP with bad grammar and info, seriously ? :/
bad info? - im not a dev, so most of the crap you wrote and drew means nothing!, and you people expect the world to adopt your coins!
im also not a criminal, like the majority of the world, unlike most of these coin devs, so why would i want anonimity ?
only reason i can see anon being cool is because most of the coin devs/investors are dodgy, and they want it to further their scam careers..
dont mean to rain on your parade, but im just getting sick to death of the same old shit!

thanks for your words, i appreciate your thoughts. however this is a new concept at the moment. and we plan to release many more all new concepts and top of the range tech in the coming months. stay tuned.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:33:15 AM

We did our ICO just a couple weeks back on POLONIEX..They are very strict but it is wonderful because they handle all our escrow and they only allow the funds to be used legitimately and they DO NOT CHARGE any fees for hosting it. Being part of the Bitcointalk Community and full time Ccrypto for many months just be prepared for a lot of trolling, fudding and abuse from various individuals who will try to pull you and your coin down. Just try to ignore all the crap and be strong. I would be interested in investing in your project on behalf of QIBUCK COIN as we like to partake in investing in other coins but my concern would be would the miners dump too cheaply rendering the ICO peep's investment bad?. I am keen though to know more and would be willing to invest some for our coin.

Check POLO OUT..If you can host it here..You wouldn't have a problem ..Just a suggestion.

https://poloniex.com/icdrequirements

Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
younier

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:12:14 AM

reserved.hope the devs give more information
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:56:26 AM

Scrow or contact an exchange.
Otherwise, you won't collect much funds.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
amy4to

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:15:08 AM

you can contace an exchange to sell your ico.pls.don't sell ico without exchange or escrow.
feifeiq

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:18:43 AM

You list 4 big exchange??? When??

dreamboy

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:25:59 AM

looks very nice .join in
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:12:51 AM

What are the key features of this coin???

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:29:20 AM

What are the key features of this coin???

Key features include
-cryptonote sideloaded into the coin, making completely anon sending possibilities
-anon market implemented in the first month of launch
- many more exciting features to come so stay tuned!

mp2btc

Activity: 91

MP & UKASH EXCHANGER & ESCROW SERVICE

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:29:40 PM

ipo on echange is best y not polo theve good user base

mp2btc.co.nr & ESCROW SERVICE'S
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: