Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][KKN] KrakenToken | 40 % ICO | Cryptonote Tech | Zero Premine  (Read 6418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Beckhamse

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:20:22 PM

What is the future goal of your coin other than dumping on sheeps?

Aerial |Masternodes | PoW | ASIC resistant | Neoscrypt
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syldh

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:01:51 PM

watching
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:48:54 PM

probably will be interesting
snuffalofigus (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:52:02 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 05:09:01 PM by snuffalofigus

Ok..
If you read the initial post carefully you will realize that there will be no premine and i will not hold any coins. And the future goal as described in the main post is to provide the community with a  fully anonymous marketplace without any additional software, it works in a similar way to syscoins anon marketplace except the coin wallet itself has been coded in PHP, and just point any browser to localhost after the initial package install, and all marketplace aspects are stored offline (design, buttons, sections) but all the items for sale are stored on the blockchain. This is a completely new concept, im here to deliver, im not about to promise a whole bunch of false promises and then fail to deliver, one step at a time. At this current stage launch is still scheduled for ICO end date, all going to plan.

so far we have been delivered 0.2btc, and the remaining will be publicly destroyed, so as it stands it looks like one user will hold entire supply, but im positive that will change as we come closer to ICO end date. Ive been speaking to bter and have a positive outlook on adding the coin first up.

There is a real future for investors here, but whether or not i raise the whole ICO amount, i will still release the coin and continue bringing updates and new features, ill let the market provide the actual price, As it stands if the complete ICO sells out, you will have a coin valued at 43k usd on launch, i myself value this concept and project at somewhere between 200-600k in its initial days. so promising for the investor.
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:37:50 PM

Ok..
If you read the initial post carefully you will realize that there will be no premine and i will not hold any coins. And the future goal as described in the main post is to provide the community with a  fully anonymous marketplace without any additional software, it works in a similar way to syscoins anon marketplace except the coin wallet itself has been coded in PHP, and just point any browser to localhost after the initial package install, and all marketplace aspects are stored offline (design, buttons, sections) but all the items for sale are stored on the blockchain. This is a completely new concept, im here to deliver, im not about to promise a whole bunch of false promises and then fail to deliver, one step at a time. At this current stage launch is still scheduled for ICO end date, all going to plan.

so far we have been delivered 0.2btc, and the remaining will be publicly destroyed, so as it stands it looks like one user will hold entire supply, but im positive that will change as we come closer to ICO end date. Ive been speaking to bter and have a positive outlook on adding the coin first up.

There is a real future for investors here, but whether or not i raise the whole ICO amount, i will still release the coin and continue bringing updates and new features, ill let the market provide the actual price, As it stands if the complete ICO sells out, you will have a coin valued at 43k usd on launch, i myself value this concept and project at somewhere between 200-600k in its initial days. so promising for the investor.

You don't need a premine with an ICO, you will have the Bitcoins without an escrow.   Roll Eyes

And to invest in this coin after watching the VOOT "PHP Exchange/Marketplace/etc." fiasco I would want to see the BTCs held by the escrow until all of the promises of the first page are met, including the 4 exchanges being claimed, or at least staggered to be released as real goals are met. Not given simply because the wallet links were posted.

As others have said it appears we have a lot of ICO info and not enough info about the project and further without a trusted escrow.

No chance with my BTC.

I wish you good luck with your project though.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
anhpt192

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:53:14 AM

What will happen with the unsold ICO Coins?
They will be publicly destroyed, by sending them to the richest dogecoin address.

"the richest dogecoin address" - what does it mean?
Harry_Potter

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:03:50 AM

" if the project is unsuccessful, meaning a failure to launch with complete services on launch date, a complete refund will be issued in full"

sounds good, but how you garanteed this? Even don't know from which country you are. You just posted your btc adress.
andreja1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:17:31 AM

keep watching

interesting

NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
snuffalofigus (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:03:41 PM

What will happen with the unsold ICO Coins?
They will be publicly destroyed, by sending them to the richest dogecoin address.

"the richest dogecoin address" - what does it mean?

If you send a transaction to an invalid address, such as sending krakentoken to a dogecoin address,  the transaction is destroyed, its rather common method for destroying coins, as the proof is always in the blockchain Smiley
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:16:44 AM

So 0 BTC collected so far. Dev, do plan to relaunch ICO with escrow?

syldh

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:32:01 AM

xmr???scam.
TheFridge

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:04:51 AM

No escrow. Obvious scam. You wrote that entire OP for 0.2 BTC. The community is starting to win these battles.....
tianhetang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:59:21 AM

Launch failure, but also a scamcoin !!!
xiaosu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:03:55 AM

hehe,no zuo no die, another dead scamme Cheesy
fibonacho

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

Nobody writes a sentence mistaking absorbent with exorbitant, of mid age, and normal (ie capable of breathing / walking etc) education
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: