Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][KKN] KrakenToken | 40 % ICO | Cryptonote Tech | Zero Premine  (Read 6418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snuffalofigus (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:27:12 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 04:57:10 PM by snuffalofigus

KrakenToken | KKN | 40 % ICO | Cryptonote Tech | Zero Premine

What is KrakenToken?
KrakenToken (KKN) is the near complete outcome of a group of 4 mid-aged developers looking to further anonymise cryptocoin transactions and change the way people look at cryptocurrency, we have successfully managed to integrate cryptonote blank basecoin side-loaded into the KrakenToken frame, what does this mean? pure anonymity.. Cryptonote is a solid proven anon transaction method using ring signatures, proven to be unsurpassed and unrivaled in the current crypto world. We are in testing stage and have completed our first few successful transactions, absolute success, after 4 months of vigorous coding, testing and many endless nights trying to perfect the art of anonymous transactions, we are finally here, 90% complete. While this is all just a project now, in actual fact the project is near complete, we have decided to hold an initial coin offering (ICO) as a fair distribution method to release the initial KrakenTokens (coins). Below is a further schedule on other functions of KrakenToken which expect to get released shortly after launch, including a core marketplace.

KrakenTokens main function is to provide the community with a  fully anonymous marketplace without any additional software, it works in a similar way to syscoins anon marketplace except the coin wallet itself has been coded in PHP, and just point any browser to localhost after the initial package install, and all marketplace aspects are stored offline (design, buttons, sections) but all the items for sale are stored on the blockchain. This is a completely new concept, im here to deliver, im not about to promise a whole bunch of false promises and then fail to deliver, one step at a time. At this current stage launch is still scheduled for ICO end date, all going to plan.

What will the ICO fund?
The final stages of development will be funded by the ICO, while we are all dedicated to work for the team without funding, unfortunately we only possess coding skills, so hiring is a must for widespread success and adoption, we plan to hire 3 new team members, a permanent public relations representative, a graphic designer, and a funds manager to allocate the BTC as necessary.

How long will the ICO run for?
We will run the initial ICO for a complete 7 days, capping the maximum BTC amount raised at 110BTC, We are not greedy people or trying to raise a huge absorbent amount of BTC irrelevantly to fund Bahamas holidays, we are simply raising a small amount of BTC to fund core development of KrakenToken. remaining coins will be destroyed.

When does the ICO finish?
KrakenToken ICO will run until 8pm PST 29th August 2014

How long after the ICO ends will the project be released?
We are gearing up for launch on the final day of the ICO, at this stage, launch will be the 29th of August. We expect to deliver on this date, at this stage we are completely ahead of schedule.

How can invest in the KrakenToken ICO?
At this stage we are still in progress with setting up a KrakenToken website, so bitcoin deposits are being taken manually and on a person by person basis

You will need to inbox myself with your transaction ID, and BTC amount sent, upon confirmation you will receive a receipt.

BTC Address: 1Agtf82n4T27WYcmAejkTCyLayDnVYCuUi

Please make sure you either PM me here, or email me at dsaraceno81@gmail.com with your BTC amount+ transaction ID, and i will issue you a reciept with conversion to amount of krakentoken coins purchased. Coins will be delivered via email keypair or wallet.dat, at your choice.

Currently we only accept BTC, but upon request we can accommodate you in other digital currencies.

A puplic ledger will be announced once funds start coming in, and updated on a daily basis.

What price can i purchase KrakenToken for?
stage 1 will be 2700 (0.00002700) satoshis, Which at launch is the equivalent of buying in at a $71,000 USD market cap, we have had much discussion about this, whilst 3 out of 4 of the team have decided its a perfect price, one of the team members agrees the price is too low. we have decided to keep at at this rate, as a good return for investors is a must. Plus with the investor incentive program i plan on rolling out shortly after launch, will give huge incentive for ICO investors not to dump on the market at x10 prices.

First Stage (day1-3): 2700sats
Second Stage(day 4-7): 3200sats

4million coins total for the ICO stage.

25k coins = 0.675 BTC @ stage 1 prices
25k coins = 0.8 BTC @ stage 2 prices

Are refunds of the ICO allowed?
During the ICO phase, all BTC will be final, after the ICO is over, if the project is unsuccessful, meaning a failure to launch with complete services on launch date, a complete refund will be issued in full. Basically If KrakenToken fails to launch, i offer a full 100% refund on ICO investment, no tricks or fancy terms and conditions.

What will happen with the unsold ICO Coins?
They will be publicly destroyed, by sending them to the richest dogecoin address.

How will remaining Tokens be allocated?
Through Proof Of Stake, Staking is integrated in the KrakenToken wallet. Tokens can be staked at a rate of 15% annually, to provide incentive to hold coins to protect investors. There will also be other huge incentives to hold larger amounts of tokens, but these incentives will be released on launch day.

Further plans for KrakenToken?
After initial launch, once everything is running to perfection, we plan to release a few core functions of KrakenToken within the first month, what are these core functions? we are 60% complete in creating the backbone of a fully anonymous marketplace core, which is not a in-wallet marketplace, its just the core backbone, which enables other people to develop a script which runs through the krakentoken backbone, enabling people to buy and sell products with a vast amount of functions and options, and of course, as transactions run through the cryptonote sideloader, creating a fully anonymous decentralized marketplace, what does this mean? it means your KrakenTokens are sought after, as they will be used to purchased items, this also means markets cannot be simply taken down or removed.

the others remain private until we are 100% sure they can be integrated, we are not here to spread false hopes, at this stage the marketplace as almost complete and definitely to be a core function.

What is the KrakenToken Investors Program?
Its basically a set of rules and rewards to give huge incentives for KrakenToken investors to hold onto the tokens, in order to prevent dumps and price crashes after the initial increase on launch. however further details on these incentives will be released @ launch.

Who?
We plan on being fully transparent with every aspect of this project, in order to do this, i will announce the current team members
Developer | Daniel Saraceno (myself)
Developer | James Atwell (dworgy3)
Developer | Benson Weiss (as himself)
Developer | Cassandra Hemmings (blondzcode)

further team members will be made transparent upon employment.

Will you do a Proof of Developer?
Yes, we are currently in the proccess of contacting cryptoasian to get a Proof of Developer (POD) but as you know he is a busy person, updates shortly.

Technical

PoW coins: 10 million
PoS Interest: 11%
Block time: 60 seconds
PoW Algorithm: X11
Premine: 0%
IPO: 40%

The cryptonote proccess - which is sideloaded into the KrakenToken frame

Higher Res: https://cryptonote.org/img/cryptonote_transaction.png

Exchanges
BTC38 | YES | Coming Soon!
Bittrex | YES | Coming Soon!
PoloniEX | YES | Coming Soon!
Mintpal | YES | Coming Soon!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTMan

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:27:36 PM

HOW TO MINE IT ?

ANN Monitor System http://ann.ymq123.com  (chrome Or IE7-IE9)
Donation BTC: 1F4zvgxAqpbCktYp8oKeupjY2oL3JWVFa3      QQ Group: 229207518
ANN监控系统创世帖 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657764.0
linze

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:29:29 PM

looks very nice .join in

snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:32:27 PM

i plan to be transparent as possible with this project, any questions and ill be happy to answer them
CryptoOracle

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:44:58 PM

This needs solid escrow before I am willing to do any investing...perhaps look into a few exchanges to host the ICO

Bittrex is 5btc IIRC and C-Cex take a percentage after the ICO is complete.

Having a solid exchange on board for escrow would do wonders for this coin.

Until then Good luck with your developments
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:47:51 PM

This needs solid escrow before I am willing to do any investing...perhaps look into a few exchanges to host the ICO

Just what I was thinking.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:49:16 PM

Thank you, yes i looked into the bittrex escrow service, and was a little wary of 5btc just to host an ICO, as they basically offer the same amount of security as i would. Our team has just decided just to host it ourselves and just be extremely transparent with our identities and our actions. we aren't here to rip anyone off. just a good solid developer team, something rare in the crypto community at the moment.

darkslash

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:59:06 PM

so if i want to participate in this ICO and i send through 0.5btc now, and im the only one that invests, what happens then? do i own the majority of the supply?
CryptoOracle

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:00:26 PM

Thank you, yes i looked into the bittrex escrow service, and was a little wary of 5btc just to host an ICO, as they basically offer the same amount of security as i would. Our team has just decided just to host it ourselves and just be extremely transparent with our identities and our actions. we aren't here to rip anyone off. just a good solid developer team, something rare in the crypto community at the moment.

I do not mean this to be taken the wrong way however the security you provide to us has no guarantee as there is no impartial party making sure both sides have come to their agreement. You may be the the most honest person in the world but given the lies and deception of the crypto community trust is something that has to be earn't.

To have your ANN thread posted with real names is nothing new to put it bluntly people still get burnt and the services an exchange offer or even a trusted BCT user would make everyone a little more comfortable.
You will find if it was hosted on an exchange the exposure and sense of security would be enough to sell out your entire ICO
snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:03:03 PM

so if i want to participate in this ICO and i send through 0.5btc now, and im the only one that invests, what happens then? do i own the majority of the supply?
In the extremely unlikely even that only you invest, then yes, you will own the whole ICO supply. As the remaining coins will be publicly destroyed. But as i said this is extremely unlikely, this coin offers all new tech which has never been delivered before, so im positive the ICO will max out in the remaining days.
Crypto-pixy

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:03:37 PM

very interesting project.
get an escrow then we can talk.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

Can you explain how do you further anonymise cryptocoin transactions beyond Crypotnote.

All the information I can see now is pure cryptonote, nothing new.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
CoinHolder

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:06:00 PM

Can you explain how do you further anonymise cryptocoin transactions beyond Crypotnote.

There are many info about ICO, but very small about features. Sad
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:07:10 PM

The word is trust, you haven't earned it yet.
I would recommend Bittrex.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:10:10 PM

Can you explain how do you further anonymize cryptocoin transactions beyond Crypotnote.

By this i mean further anonymize the typical bitcoin type coins, cryptonote, monero and boolberry already offer untraceable and superior technology with ring signatures, this coin is basically a modified bitcoin clone, and on the side is a base cryrptonote loaded into the frame, meaning all transactions are send through the second coin (cryptonote basecoin) then to the original recipient, delivering completely untracable transactions, without being an actual cryptonote coin. this means you can still use the coin in every aspect bitcoin is used, as in online payments, and still have the generic qt wallet, something which has not been delivered in monero/boolberry/cryptonote at this current stage.
darkslash

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:39:39 PM

In the extremely unlikely even that only you invest, then yes, you will own the whole ICO supply. As the remaining coins will be publicly destroyed. But as i said this is extremely unlikely, this coin offers all new tech which has never been delivered before, so im positive the ICO will max out in the remaining days.

ok im in is there a minimum
yummica

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:42:41 PM

so many icos,whatever,i will keep an eye.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:45:20 PM

Can you explain how do you further anonymize cryptocoin transactions beyond Crypotnote.

By this i mean further anonymize the typical bitcoin type coins, cryptonote, monero and boolberry already offer untraceable and superior technology with ring signatures, this coin is basically a modified bitcoin clone, and on the side is a base cryrptonote loaded into the frame, meaning all transactions are send through the second coin (cryptonote basecoin) then to the original recipient, delivering completely untracable transactions, without being an actual cryptonote coin. this means you can still use the coin in every aspect bitcoin is used, as in online payments, and still have the generic qt wallet, something which has not been delivered in monero/boolberry/cryptonote at this current stage.

Need to check the source codes for sure.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
snuffalofigus (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:57:02 PM

ok im in is there a minimum

not at this stage there is no minimum. Ok please contact via PM or email for a receipt and just so i can keep a record.
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:06:22 PM

Given that there's already Cryptonote coins out there how is this one any better? What features does the 'KrakenToken frame' bring? A whitepaper would be nice too.
This is the info people care about, not how much you're going to make from ICO.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: