Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto - The Creator of BTC  (Read 6074 times)
TheORBlord

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:26:05 AM

I believe BTC was made by the western Elites as an attempt to replace the Dollar as the world reserve currency,

You might not know this but at around the same time BTC was created the Brics alliance was formed, Russia, China, Brazil, India, South Africa, these countries no longer trade petroleum for USD

So what does that mean??? well in the past any country that went against the USD would be attacked and the gov changed back to one selling Petroleum for USD, but they can't do that with the Brics alliance as it's too powerful.

in crypto terms the USD is already dead, as the western Elites are buying their own coins via Europe, the rest of the world even our allies are dumping the Dollar.

Clearly this news hasn't been broke to the free range slaves yet, but it's all in the open for you to research.
 Grin

PangPang

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:23:41 PM

I don't think Satoshi is a Japanese. He never used Japanese in his paper or his posts, and there is never a Japanese local section here on bitcointalk.
But who knows? Maybe he did that on purpose to make us think that way lol.

Dyklotz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:47:02 PM

He is Japanese, why not believe the official story??
martinnew

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:53:22 PM

Saw a photo of him on reddit mining but doubt it if that was really him.  Roll Eyes Tongue
bangi

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:09:52 PM

Saw a photo of him on reddit mining but doubt it if that was really him.  Roll Eyes Tongue

Hes probably my neighbor.
Pacowomo

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:29:57 AM

You guys need to stop the paranoia, Satoshi is a real japanese man, not NSA!  Embarrassed
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 11:58:53 AM

Hey , please don't mind my stupid questions , but let's make it as Discussion thread
I know that the creator of the cryptoo currency BTC is Satochi Nakamoto , but is it true that he is Japonaise ? and anyone here knows him ? I mean the staff .
Iam not sure but I heard he was the creator of this forum also , so ...  Roll Eyes

Creators i think  Wink

if you want to learn more:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Book-Satoshi-Collected-Writings-Nakamoto-ebook/dp/B00M6KGJ2K/ref=sr_1_2/276-5812409-3308807?ie=UTF8&qid=1408881511&sr=8-2&keywords=book+of+satoshi

CraftingTable

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:34:26 PM

But Satoshi came up with the initial idea first?
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:50:19 PM

But Satoshi came up with the initial idea first?

The initial idea of bitcoin? Yes.

You may check http://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography@metzdowd.com/msg09959.html
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:31:42 AM

Satoshi was here in the forum Huh
Mars not Moon

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:35:25 AM

This is the one of the most never to be solved mystery of the internet in the history.Nobody knows even if he exist or just a made up character that only exists on peoples imaginations  Roll Eyes
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:40:40 AM

I believe BTC was made by the western Elites as an attempt to replace the Dollar as the world reserve currency,

You might not know this but at around the same time BTC was created the Brics alliance was formed, Russia, China, Brazil, India, South Africa, these countries no longer trade petroleum for USD

So what does that mean??? well in the past any country that went against the USD would be attacked and the gov changed back to one selling Petroleum for USD, but they can't do that with the Brics alliance as it's too powerful.

in crypto terms the USD is already dead, as the western Elites are buying their own coins via Europe, the rest of the world even our allies are dumping the Dollar.

Clearly this news hasn't been broke to the free range slaves yet, but it's all in the open for you to research.
 Grin

Ok the Western Elite, who allways sought a way to manipulate the system, made a system that can't be manipulated, mmmmmmmmmkay, no logic......

FuckItWhatever

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:25:05 PM

There is a satoshi inside each of us (no homo)
Testing123

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

Satoshi was here in the forum Huh

Yup he was and he has a "Founder" tag on his account. Smiley
Here is his bitcointalk account profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3.

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:00:20 PM

until now I do not know exactly who is satoshi nakamoto ? maybe he is a japanese people or other, he is a mysterius man, who founder of BTC
maybe someone in this forum can tell me who actually satoshi nakamoto. but most importantly we can now enjoy the benefits of bitcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:30:13 PM

What if Hal was Satoshi, and the ALS was the reason he stepped down? Maybe an inability to type and code quickly was the driving factor?

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
martinnew

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:40:51 PM

Hes probably my neighbor.

Use that opportunity then.  Grin
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:31:04 PM

That would be so cool, if he was my neighbor lol.

Plank

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:15:46 PM

Hey , please don't mind my stupid questions , but let's make it as Discussion thread
I know that the creator of the cryptoo currency BTC is Satochi Nakamoto , but is it true that he is Japonaise ? and anyone here knows him ? I mean the staff .
Iam not sure but I heard he was the creator of this forum also , so ...  Roll Eyes
That is what they tell us and seeing we could either agree or disagree,But that wouldn't really matter to people who him or which national he was rather than for sole discussion purpose,so why bother actually?
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:47:03 PM

I don't really know, I guess some of the early early early adopters do know who he is or at least had some conversation with him back when it wasn't such a big mystery. Did he really set up this forum? I don't quite recall, but he was active here. I don't think anymore that he really is Japanese!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: