Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will XSX Arise Chikun
yes
no
i dont care
i dont know what that means
dis shit goin to 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSX]ServX -(POW)-(Scrypt) Fucking regulations killed us  (Read 84093 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:50:20 PM

It sounds like there was some knowledge of this problem on your end but nothing was mentioned here?  I can't believe I would be the first to have noticed this, would assume the exchanges would have noticed this at the very least!! 

What are plans to resolve this since it sounds like we just lost our programmer?

Really pissed I am going to lose a couple hours making sure my damn machine is clean!

Is this project still going to move forward and if so can you answer my question about the certs?!

yes once the coin is working well and we llc I  will have those certs out right now its kinda pointless
as for the viruses i found out monday but i thought the new code was clean until u said something
here is a link to the original programmers thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660051.msg8659757#msg8659757
I suggest you tell him how you feel as I did
I'm not passing the Buck ITS MY PROJECT AND MY FAULT! But I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK EVEN IF IT SUCKS !
I do

Is all good man.....guess we can both share in the fault, I know I faulted by not checking it.  That in my opinion makes it my fault that my pc is down right now. 

All good on the certs too, fully understand and again no worries there either:-)

Will definitely leave a nice comment for the jerk!

Best of luck getting it sorted man!!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:39:48 PM

Finally good news

from a good friend who secures networks for a living

Those are generic warnings. This is not an actual virus
(name removed)
The heuristic scan pick up parts of bitcoin behavior

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:02:28 PM

I knew that about the 2 that had "bitcoin" in their names, these are picked up in a lot of wallets......and honestly was getting that feeling about the other one as well, simply because I was not seeing any of the typical system modifications this one makes.  I think we still need to get this one from showing up at all as most will not install the wallet with that showing up.

Is looking like my first full system scan will take another 4-5 hours......grrr, still have a couple others I will run full just to be sure.  Something has in fact been picked up already in this first scan, but will have no idea what is is until it finishes or whether related to this or not.  This pc only runs my wallets, so not a lot of chance for viruses or malware on this machine.

It really sucks this guy would do this to the coin, hopefully others will complain in his thread as well!!  Sorry you lost some BTC with this ass clown as well man, sounds like his work resulted in the block issues as well. 

Am sure we'll get her back on track here shortly man......people are going to give respect in how the issues are handled and resolved, more so than to the issues themselves!  Most devs would have gone and disappeared by now:-)
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:14:38 PM

Really happy to see he is offering a full refund on the work he did!!!  Hopefully that will help us get another programmer to fix everything up for us:-)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:30:43 PM

I knew that about the 2 that had "bitcoin" in their names, these are picked up in a lot of wallets......and honestly was getting that feeling about the other one as well, simply because I was not seeing any of the typical system modifications this one makes.  I think we still need to get this one from showing up at all as most will not install the wallet with that showing up.

Is looking like my first full system scan will take another 4-5 hours......grrr, still have a couple others I will run full just to be sure.  Something has in fact been picked up already in this first scan, but will have no idea what is is until it finishes or whether related to this or not.  This pc only runs my wallets, so not a lot of chance for viruses or malware on this machine.

It really sucks this guy would do this to the coin, hopefully others will complain in his thread as well!!  Sorry you lost some BTC with this ass clown as well man, sounds like his work resulted in the block issues as well. 

Am sure we'll get her back on track here shortly man......people are going to give respect in how the issues are handled and resolved, more so than to the issues themselves!  Most devs would have gone and disappeared by now:-)

i wont go anywhere this is my baby i been nursing for 6 months ill ride this train till the wheels fall off. I am not concerned with money what i want is something that works. maybe its his fault maybe its a combination of both of us. I dont have the technical skill to pull this off without a geek. but what I can promise is diligence and hard work and 16 hour dayz until we are buying our  dinner with xsx. this is something I want for me I need this service because often I am coin rich but cash poor. I want to make something that everyone can benefit from not just me this is truly a community project and for that I am thankful   so hopefully we will see a huge drop in diff after 4524  if i get that i might sleep through the night

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:43:02 PM

No worries man, you've got something unique and really cool here!  There are some seriously talented folks around here, I'm not worried about the tech stuff......is cool to see "business" is the biggest attraction here.  WAY too many just throwing tech in the wind just to create false value so it is VERY refreshing seeing ones like this come out that are focused on business rather than pumping and dumping!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:58:17 PM

No worries man, you've got something unique and really cool here!  There are some seriously talented folks around here, I'm not worried about the tech stuff......is cool to see "business" is the biggest attraction here.  WAY too many just throwing tech in the wind just to create false value so it is VERY refreshing seeing ones like this come out that are focused on business rather than pumping and dumping!

thanks bro I am glad u understand what we are doing here  and yea there are some really smart people helping us now its funny because I wanted to prove that the tech is secondary to the currency but I see that they are equally important... but good tech is coming we have somr things planed but first thing is block 4524 and a huge drop in diff

opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:10:45 AM

Last block is very resistant   Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:17:59 PM

Last block is very resistant   Grin

Understatement of the century

WE have a backup plan in case this fails to completely re-do the whole thing using the new digibyte multi-algo source modified of course (we don't need billions of coins)
So this project will not die and maybe reborn as something even better. BUT lets hope things settle and we can just keep going  Cheesy

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:24:03 PM

can you guys confirm
wether the wallet had a virus or not
soon as i read the thread on here
i turned off that computer
and havent switched it back on since

as far as i can say NO I have ran several antivuruses antirootkits etc. on 2 machines running the wallet and have come out clean someone said on here that they did several scans and got a hit on the wallet but no where else a good friend of mine who does NETWORK SECURITY  said

Those are generic warnings. This is not an actual virus
(name removed)
The heuristic scan pick up parts of bitcoin behavior

I trust that man with all I have and  he wouldn't run the wallet if that were not true

opossum

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:14:15 AM

New day and same block, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:56:02 AM

We found a few blocks overnight diff still high 2.2k but if everyone comes back it'll be fixed by the end of the day. I'll rent some hash and try to speed it up today. Let's hope it's over by today but still 9k. To 2k in 4 blocks is promising     Good job guy

opossum

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:13:10 PM

My wallet is still on block 4523, that can't be right.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

opossum

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:18:32 PM

Deleted the blockchain but still stuck on block 4523.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:08:05 PM

Okay. The new code has changes that I guess needs a new wallet compiled from source. We will offer 500 XSX to whomever can compile a working wallet from the source code. Please compile and post a link here than pm me . I'll be at work all day then I will pay that when I return home this evening  after that I have to give a few k to xhash and there are a few others I owe  I'm a very busy person so if I owe u please let me know . It's hard for me to keep track with all the problems we've had here. everything is coming back on track yay !!!!

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:03:22 PM

we are working on a new mac wallet but my buddy dosent have an environment to compile win yet so claim a bounty and help us  please

we love you all

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:05:47 PM

New Windows-QT.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ut9lHARR!zjyReFy9hFZGxXm5A8agE0VXAKBc2LsYzO-u5oOtls0

Virus Total report

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4b874f88d5217813c24283f6bee74ef595be457b2279545ce46dc73d505ce463/analysis/1409947137/
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:34:24 PM

you are the man

VIRUS FREE

please send either btc or xsx address to receive bounty

LOVE U (and ur ten inch programming cock)

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:14:54 AM

Dev......think maybe we should remove the comments about the 10 incher, doesn't give a professional feeling.  Doesn't bother me one, don't get me wrong.....just think to some it would be offensive.

So are we cool to download and use this wallet and with our original wallet.dat file?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:21:35 AM

it'll  be gone just lettin the man get some glory for now

yes new wallet is good

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: