Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It has come to my attention, that everyone here is retarded. Please Read.  (Read 2539 times)
spacelab (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 08:18:51 PM

Everyone in the cryptosphere is circle-jerking about anonymous features. Which in my mind, are completely fucking irrelevant, because people who already use darknet markets tumble their bitcoins..

Maybe we can ask UPS and FEDex to integrate our anonymous protocols... jesus fking christ.

If you want to play the game, that game comes with risk - but as for everything else, bitcoin works just fine.
joel511

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:22:29 PM

THE. BEST. THING. I. EVER. READ. ON. BTC. TALK. 

Instead of getting attention for crypto, people are trying to hide it in the shadows.  No one is worried about the true problem with crypto.  It needs more attention.
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 09:12:29 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 09:31:04 PM by EndCiv

That goes double for me. People just want to perpetuate the ponzi..,
Make a new coin every week, dump it.. and repeat; rather than honor creative
projects that stick to the fundamental concepts of the BitCoin dream.

And speaking about Retarded!  j/k I LOVE this stupid creation.
I mean, if you're going to be stupid.. Take it SERIOUSLY!!
The stupider it looks, the more important it probably is.

The ONLY Crypto-Currency accepted on the Pleasure Saucers.
"BOB" brings a NEW DESTINY for the abnormal. (BOB) comes to JUSTIFY our sins;
to UNMASK the Conspiracy, and to get us back the SLACK they stole away!

When two or three are gathered in my name, and I am not there; do you not feel my hands in your pockets? - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR NOTHING?
Then you've come to the right place.
http://www.dobbscoin.info
DON'T  GET  FORKED *
SUPPORT THIS PROJECT AND FOLLOW
IT ON TWITTER @DobbsCOIN
 FACEBOOK: The Dobbscoin Conspiracy

DOWNLOAD WALLETS

HOME PAGE: http://www.dobbscoin.info
 Explorer:  http://explorer.dobbscoin.info
 Pool: http://pool.dobbscoin.net  
 Faucet: http://faucet.dobbscoin.info
 Spin Game: http://dobbsspin.dobbscoin.info

ALL Spin Game Losses GO DIRECTLY TO FAUCET.
 May the LUCK PLANE BE WITH YOU.

21 Mil Total Coins / ZERO PREMINE  
ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK

WE KNOW: Dobbscoin is NOT one of those "Pre-mined as much in the Genesis Block as are created the first six months", 'mega coins'
like people seem to want.. and it's not some misspelled Japanese animal meme that everyone told you *YOU NEED*
..and it's not one of the coins that got created by TheCabal of exchange developers
and exchange developers friends that your allowed to want so much..

It's an honest to goodness, unattractive to pumping and dumping, long term,
good faith crypto currency, people always pretend that they allegedly want.

Avoid False Prophets, Cultivate appropriate Slack.

GET RIGHT WITH "BOB" - http://www.subgenius.com

(BOB) Dobbscoin is the Officially Approved crypto-currency of the Church of the SubGenius, a TWENTY+ Year old UFO 'parody religion/SEX Cult' that targets many better known belief systems. The Church of the SubGenius teaches a complex belief system that focuses on the clip-art Deity, J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, and shines the light upon A Global Conspiracy bent on stealing your Slack. Of course, what 'religion'/Cult would be complete without UFO's, ..tons of SEX and a grand Armageddon scenario.  More: Wikipedia

"BOB" Dobbs in the Media
  • The Church of the SubGenius has been featured in: Playboy, WIRED, Rolling Stone, and preformed hundreds of successful Live Night Club Shows. "BOB" even has Nationally Distributed Video ARISE (Polygram). Not to mention "BOB" is endorsed by most major Counterculture Heroes and Subculture artists.
  • The Band 'SUBLIME' (1), shipped a 23 track '40 OZ OUNCES TO FREEDOM' CD through Skunk Records - with a Dobbshead on it.
  • The Band 'DEVO' (2) is SubGenius as fuck! (see below)
  • Negativland: You may have never heard of Negativland, but you've probably heard clips of their stuff as bumper music on late night programs such as Ground Zero w/Clyde Lewis.
Famous SubGenii include:
  • Robert Anton Wilson(3): "Pope BOB" was an ordained minister in the Church of the SubGenius, wrote for and was featured in the Three Fisted Tales of "BOB" book, and also featured "BOB" in The Illumanatus Trilogy; one of the many books he authored himself.
  • Patrick Volkerding(4) of Slackware Linux: 'Slackware' -duh
  • Timothy Leary,
  • Ken Kesey,
  • PeeWee Herman (click for image),
  • Wierd Al,
  • R. Crumb (Subculture Comics: Fritz the Cat/WEIRDO), drew & wrote for "BOB".
  • Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller IS a PAID Minister/Member of The Church of the SubGenius.
  • Jello Biafra to name just a few
More about Famous SubGenius

The Church of the SubGenius even has three weekly Syndicated Radio Shows, in 15 Markets.
WCSB Cleveland, WREK Atlanta & KPFA Berkeley, Ca, as well as countless of minor broadcast networks.

The Atari - ST (5)
At the time the Atari ST started shipping, a limited set of GEM fonts were included within the ROMs. These fonts featured the standard 8x8 pixel graphical character set for the ST (the main in-ROM "font" for GEM, and text-mode TOS operations in color modes) and contains a recognizable facsimile of the face of J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, (the figurehead of the Church of the Subgenius).

The FACT is.. (BOB) DobbsCoin is about Slack,
It's about FIGHTING The Conspiracy, and it's about getting BACK what THEY Stole away.
And if we just so happen to 'Survive The Great Cataclysms Through UFO Transport, while taking control through liberated weirdness by tapping our secret 'Abnormality Potential. ..then FUCK YES, I'll have TWO.

(1): 40 OZ OUNCES TO FREEDOM' CD initially/ltd. released with a Dobbshead on it. (no shit)(link1) (link2) (link3).
(2): Devo actively embraced the Church of the SubGenius in concert (source: Wikipedia). Mark Mothersbaugh of DEVO produced the audio for The Bobacatto, and you can watch him HERE speaking on The Conspiracy, the life-changing power of "BOB" and Slack. (source: ARISE The SubGenius Movie : Polygram Video).
(3): Wilson also joined the Church of the SubGenius, who referred to him as Pope Bob. He contributed to their literature, including the book Three-Fisted Tales of "Bob", and shared a stage with their founder, Rev. Ivan Stang on several occasions Winterstar-01 & Austin, TX. Wilson also founded the Guns and Dope Party, and its corresponding Burning Man theme camp. See also: Historia Discordia
(4): Patrick Volkerding, the software engineer known as the founder and maintainer of Slackware Linux distro, is a SubGenius. The use of the word Slack in "Slackware" is a homage to J. R. "Bob" Dobbs: "I'll admit that it was SubGenius inspired. In fact, back in the 2.0 through 3.0 days we used to print a dobbshead on each CD." -Patrick Volkerding.
(5)Atari ST: Atari ST BASIC had a dobbshead easter egg (image)

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

spud21

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:25:28 PM

This thead is entitled "It has come to my attention, that everyone here is retarded. Please Read". If the OP thinks everyone here is retarded, then he must think he is himself retarded, as he is here himself. Otherwise why is this thread not entitled "It has come to my attention, that everyone here is retarded (except me)"?
SLVR4ME

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:13:17 PM

This thead is entitled "It has come to my attention, that everyone here is retarded. Please Read". If the OP thinks everyone here is retarded, then he must think he is himself retarded, as he is here himself. Otherwise why is this thread not entitled "It has come to my attention, that everyone here is retarded (except me)"?

Golf clap for Spud21
OP certainly has a point tho
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:15:00 PM

OP is retarded

/thread
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:16:52 PM

Everyone in the cryptosphere is circle-jerking about anonymous features. Which in my mind, are completely fucking irrelevant, because people who already use darknet markets tumble their bitcoins..

Maybe we can ask UPS and FEDex to integrate our anonymous protocols... jesus fking christ.

If you want to play the game, that game comes with risk - but as for everything else, bitcoin works just fine.

BTC does not really work just fine. It's horrible to use, slow and I would hate to download that blockchain.

BTC is a dinosaur, but popular nonetheless.

So I will end up agreeing with you. Nobody apart from a few kids or fantasists want the anonymous shite peddled today.

It'll die out over the next few months, thankfully.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:27:55 PM

That goes double for me. People just want to perpetuate the ponzi..,
Make a new coin every week, dump it.. and repeat; rather than honor creative
projects that stick to the fundamental concepts of the BitCoin dream.

And speaking about Retarded!  j/k I LOVE this stupid creation.
I mean, if you're going to be stupid.. Take it SERIOUSLY!!
The stupider it looks, the more important it probably is.

The ONLY Crypto-Currency accepted on the Pleasure Saucers.
"BOB" brings a NEW DESTINY for the abnormal. (BOB) comes to JUSTIFY our sins;
to UNMASK the Conspiracy, and to get us back the SLACK they stole away!

When two or three are gathered in my name, and I am not there; do you not feel my hands in your pockets? - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR NOTHING?
Then you've come to the right place.
DON'T  GET  FORKED *
SUPPORT THIS PROJECT AND FOLLOW
IT ON TWITTER @DobbsCOIN
 FACEBOOK: The Dobbscoin Conspiracy

DOWNLOAD WALLETS

HOME PAGE: http://www.dobbscoin.info
 Explorer:  http://explorer.dobbscoin.info
 Pool: http://pool.dobbscoin.net  
 Faucet: http://faucet.dobbscoin.info
 Spin Game: http://dobbsspin.dobbscoin.info

ALL Spin Game Losses GO DIRECTLY TO FAUCET.
 May the LUCK PLANE BE WITH YOU.

21 Mil Total Coins / ZERO PREMINE  
ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK

WE KNOW: Dobbscoin is NOT one of those "Pre-mined as much in the Genesis Block as are created the first six months", 'mega coins'
like people seem to want.. and it's not some misspelled Japanese animal meme that everyone told you *YOU NEED*
..and it's not one of the coins that got created by TheCabal of exchange developers
and exchange developers friends that your allowed to want so much..

It's an honest to goodness, unattractive to pumping and dumping, long term,
good faith crypto currency, people always pretend that they allegedly want.

Avoid False Prophets, Cultivate appropriate Slack.

GET RIGHT WITH "BOB" - http://www.subgenius.com

(BOB) Dobbscoin is the Officially Approved crypto-currency of the Church of the SubGenius, a TWENTY+ Year old UFO 'parody religion/SEX Cult' that targets many better known belief systems. The Church of the SubGenius teaches a complex belief system that focuses on the clip-art Deity, J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, and shines the light upon A Global Conspiracy bent on stealing your Slack. Of course, what 'religion'/Cult would be complete without UFO's, ..tons of SEX and a grand Armageddon scenario.  More: Wikipedia

"BOB" Dobbs in the Media
  • The Church of the SubGenius has been featured in: Playboy, WIRED, Rolling Stone, and preformed hundreds of successful Live Night Club Shows. "BOB" even has Nationally Distributed Video ARISE (Polygram). Not to mention "BOB" is endorsed by most major Counterculture Heroes and Subculture artists.
  • The Band 'SUBLIME' (1), shipped a 23 track '40 OZ OUNCES TO FREEDOM' CD through Skunk Records - with a Dobbshead on it.
  • The Band 'DEVO' (2) is SubGenius as fuck! (see below)
  • Negativland: You may have never heard of Negativland, but you've probably heard clips of their stuff as bumper music on late night programs such as Ground Zero w/Clyde Lewis.
Famous SubGenii include:
  • Robert Anton Wilson(3): "Pope BOB" was an ordained minister in the Church of the SubGenius, wrote for and was featured in the Three Fisted Tales of "BOB" book, and also featured "BOB" in The Illumanatus Trilogy; one of the many books he authored himself.
  • Patrick Volkerding(4) of Slackware Linux: 'Slackware' -duh
  • Timothy Leary,
  • Ken Kesey,
  • PeeWee Herman (click for image),
  • Wierd Al,
  • R. Crumb (Subculture Comics: Fritz the Cat/WEIRDO), drew & wrote for "BOB".
  • Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller IS a PAID Minister/Member of The Church of the SubGenius.
  • Jello Biafra to name just a few
More about Famous SubGenius

The Church of the SubGenius even has three weekly Syndicated Radio Shows, in 15 Markets.
WCSB Cleveland, WREK Atlanta & KPFA Berkeley, Ca, as well as countless of minor broadcast networks.

The Atari - ST (5)
At the time the Atari ST started shipping, a limited set of GEM fonts were included within the ROMs. These fonts featured the standard 8x8 pixel graphical character set for the ST (the main in-ROM "font" for GEM, and text-mode TOS operations in color modes) and contains a recognizable facsimile of the face of J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, (the figurehead of the Church of the Subgenius).

The FACT is.. (BOB) DobbsCoin is about Slack,
It's about FIGHTING The Conspiracy, and it's about getting BACK what THEY Stole away.
And if we just so happen to 'Survive The Great Cataclysms Through UFO Transport, while taking control through liberated weirdness by tapping our secret 'Abnormality Potential. ..then FUCK YES, I'll have TWO.

(1): 40 OZ OUNCES TO FREEDOM' CD initially/ltd. released with a Dobbshead on it. (no shit)(link1) (link2) (link3).
(2): Devo actively embraced the Church of the SubGenius in concert (source: Wikipedia). Mark Mothersbaugh of DEVO produced the audio for The Bobacatto, and you can watch him HERE speaking on The Conspiracy, the life-changing power of "BOB" and Slack. (source: ARISE The SubGenius Movie : Polygram Video).
(3): Wilson also joined the Church of the SubGenius, who referred to him as Pope Bob. He contributed to their literature, including the book Three-Fisted Tales of "Bob", and shared a stage with their founder, Rev. Ivan Stang on several occasions Winterstar-01 & Austin, TX. Wilson also founded the Guns and Dope Party, and its corresponding Burning Man theme camp. See also: Historia Discordia
(4): Patrick Volkerding, the software engineer known as the founder and maintainer of Slackware Linux distro, is a SubGenius. The use of the word Slack in "Slackware" is a homage to J. R. "Bob" Dobbs: "I'll admit that it was SubGenius inspired. In fact, back in the 2.0 through 3.0 days we used to print a dobbshead on each CD." -Patrick Volkerding.
(5)Atari ST: Atari ST BASIC had a dobbshead easter egg (image)

Wow.  Just wow.  This reminds me of Sharknado movie for some reason.  Horrific to the point of being art.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 12:19:57 AM

Some of us are very against anonymous transactions

kbm

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:27:59 AM

Some people here have actual learning difficulties:

... I have learning difficulties.  Grin

I admit, that I fall under that umbrella too! OP is right!

Thanks Smiley
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:32:22 AM

take a chill pill, don't generalize

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:37:41 AM

I dont understand why people can't just generate a new address for each transaction if they want to remain semi-anonymous. Personally I think the next big leap would be a crypto that does the exact opposite of DRK as I could see that being a legitmate paypal rival.

The anon coins are digging themselves into a hole imo as there is no reliable way to cash out or buy a product while remaining anonymous. If a crypto cannot be used as a currency than the only interest in it will come from traders.
noelmal

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:46:01 AM

Come on OP stop letting reality get in the way of good crapcoin pumps  Shocked
danynx

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:50:57 AM

so you are one of those too, since you are here   Cheesy
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 12:59:01 AM

Why use anon send when you can just chain jump :O That will continue to get easier as ALT liquidity increases.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:41:15 AM

Why use anon send when you can just chain jump :O That will continue to get easier as ALT liquidity increases.

Alt liquidity is not increasing ...
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:47:46 AM

Alt liquidity is not increasing ...

Prices for the major alts maybe dropping but the liquidity is still there you just have a larger selection of alts on exchanges to choose from Cheesy
solstice

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:49:39 AM

Some of us are very against anonymous transactions

It's the best that ever happened to crypto currency. Plenty of whales became even more rich because of it.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:11:13 AM

OP is retarded

/thread

Maybe I need to elaborate. All the +1s to the OP make me sick.

People are quick to associate the need for anonymity with illegal or nefarious purposes. However, this is not the case and there are many reasons why a law abiding citizen could want privacy. Let me give you a couple examples (only a couple... I could literally sit here and give examples all night.) I realize these are extreme examples, but that is just so maybe they will convince you. There are many less extreme situations that anonymity could be useful.

Let's say you mom, daughter, or wife is real kinky. She wants to order this super new dildo that has 3 heads, spins, and twists in all sorts of directions. Let us also say that they have someone that doesn't like them. Everyone has at least one person that doesn't like you, right? Anyways.. This person is looking for a way to mess with your loved one, and they find out which Bitcoin address they use. They then see the transaction to an address associated with the sex shop, and using the price, match up which product was bought. They then e-bully your loved one, and tells everyone she knows she bought this dildo, to the point she is completely embarrassed and commits suicide. The non-anonymous transaction in a roundabout way just killed someone you love.

Let's say your 15 year old daughter thinks she may be pregnant. She buys a pregnancy test from an online version of planned parenthood and learns that she is. A smart and aggressive businessman running an online maternity store finds out what address planned parenthood uses to accept payments, and links the senders to their real identities using their pseudo anonymous Bitcoin address. They them send an advertisement through snail mail to your daughter for their maternity products saying "congratulations on your pregnancy, come buy stuff at our store." You her dad go to check the mail, like you do everyday, and find this advertisement in the mail. She had not told you she was pregnant yet, all he'll breaks loose when you confront her, and she gets so upset that she commits suicide. You just lost your daughter and grandchild due to a non-anonymous transaction and pseudo anonymous Bitcoin address. Maybe she could of told you in a better way and broke it to you easier.. or had more time to think about how to approach you and deal with you potential reaction.

No one ever thinks something like this will happen to them, but stuff like this does happen, and I bet if something like this does end up happening to you that you will wish that you supported more anonymous transactions and addresses.
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:33:14 AM

OP is retarded

/thread

Maybe I need to elaborate. All the +1s to the OP make me sick.

People are quick to associate the need for anonymity with illegal or nefarious purposes. However, this is not the case and there are many reasons why a law abiding citizen could want privacy. Let me give you a couple examples (only a couple... I could literally sit here and give examples all night.) I realize these are extreme examples, but that is just so maybe they will convince you. There are many less extreme situations that anonymity could be useful.

Let's say you mom, daughter, or wife is real kinky. She wants to order this super new dildo that has 3 heads, spins, and twists in all sorts of directions. Let us also say that they have someone that doesn't like them. Everyone has at least one person that doesn't like you, right? Anyways.. This person is looking for a way to mess with your loved one, and they find out which Bitcoin address they use. They then see the transaction to an address associated with the sex shop, and using the price, match up which product was bought. They then e-bully your loved one, and tells everyone she knows she bought this dildo, to the point she is completely embarrassed and commits suicide. The non-anonymous transaction in a roundabout way just killed someone you love.

Let's say your 15 year old daughter thinks she may be pregnant. She buys a pregnancy test from an online version of planned parenthood and learns that she is. A smart and aggressive businessman running an online maternity store finds out what address planned parenthood uses to accept payments, and links the senders to their real identities using their pseudo anonymous Bitcoin address. They them send an advertisement through snail mail to your daughter for their maternity products saying "congratulations on your pregnancy, come buy stuff at our store." You her dad go to check the mail, like you do everyday, and find this advertisement in the mail. She had not told you she was pregnant yet, all he'll breaks loose when you confront her, and she gets so upset that she commits suicide. You just lost your daughter and grandchild due to a non-anonymous transaction and pseudo anonymous Bitcoin address. Maybe she could of told you in a better way and broke it to you easier.. or had more time to think about how to approach you and deal with you potential reaction.

No one ever thinks something like this will happen to them, but stuff like this does happen, and I bet if something like this does end up happening to you that you will wish that you supported more anonymous transactions and addresses.

People are getting too soft these days. I have no problem buying dildo as a guy or buy sex doll in full public view.

Still, anonymous coin won't be such a bad idea for privacy purpose.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: