Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time for a viral meme of bitcoin that actually gets people into it?  (Read 1588 times)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:09:11 PM

How about the character like Waldo from "Where's Waldo" ?  Or maybe make up a  new character and call it Nakamoto but give it a new character.  I was thinking of the character "Carmen Sandiego" also but I realized she was a villain and decided that wouldn't be a good move IMO. 

I think the idea of a Where's Nakamoto campaign could really catch on, thoughts?   

no but seriously.

what if someone made a meme about satoshi running away all the time and "never" getting caught? just like your saying with where in the world is carmen sandiego, i always thought that was fun when i grew up, but have satoshi be the good guy or something.

there could be a whole back story on how he uses bitcoin anonymously to do good for the world and the evil "feds" are trying to get him! i dunno lol.

Well said that is exactly what I was thinking 100%, you read my mind. For a job well done you win this..  I guess if enough people show interest in this idea and would support the effort this could have potential.  The more good ideas the better I'd say.  Don't want to be stuck with limited options..

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: