Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enough $460 sideways, time to drop to $3xx  (Read 6977 times)
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:45:46 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 05:47:43 AM by falllling

we are right now going back to $4xx, yes, what you saw these days was just another dead cat bounce as i keep telling you Smiley

bitcoin is not going to anywhere but down, $4xx and $3xx, drop your hope and sell now to cut loose!

remember NEVER buy in any fake recover traps next time!

dead cat bounce at first time:

second time:

third time:
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:13:29 AM

I would hate to have a lot of money invested in bitcoin right now, it would definitely be hard to get a good night's sleep. I'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of seeing their investments struggle and gradually lose money, and are probably cutting their loose to sack it away in the stock markets or spend it on newegg.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
ZeroEnergy

Activity: 91

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:17:05 AM

I would hate to have a lot of money invested in bitcoin right now, it would definitely be hard to get a good night's sleep. I'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of seeing their investments struggle and gradually lose money, and are probably cutting their loose to sack it away in the stock markets or spend it on newegg.

lol what?  omg spend it all on newegg now!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:18:10 AM

No time to explain. Honey we are going to spend our life savings at newegg.  Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:19:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15652.0

Wait, so sell those coins?  Are you sure?

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:24:02 AM

Not really.  I have a substantial amount invested and I sleep just fine.  Up, down, up, down.  Same boat rocking in the same ocean.  NBD.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:27:28 AM

No time to explain. Honey we are going to spend our life savings at newegg.  Grin

HAHAHA  Grin

Are people seriously spending Bitcoin on stuff they do not really need instead of selling when they want to divest?
brewsterz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:27:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dzFjDUA.jpg
efreeti

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:44:23 AM

I am gearing up this time to buy at 350-400 this time.

Remember, there are insane amount of money are invested into ASIC mining. There will be miners will stop the mining to buy it if is cheaper to buy than mine.
dumbdragon

Merit: 354

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:34:37 AM

Desperate to buy at sub $400!!

Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:30:04 AM

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:21:13 AM

The price is dropping a bit since yesterday but I don't think we will ever see sub 400$ prices.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:52:39 PM

The price is dropping a bit since yesterday but I don't think we will ever see sub 400$ prices.

I'd gander we will see a few more flash crashes deep into the $300 if not $200 in a desperate attempt to get us HODLers to sell.  Don't be a bitch, hodl and buy when they try to manipulate.  When someone dumps 10k coins on the market they are hoping to pick up 15k at a lower price.
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:10:38 PM

I'd gander we will see a few more flash crashes deep into the $300 if not $200 in a desperate attempt to get us HODLers to sell.  Don't be a bitch, hodl and buy when they try to manipulate.  When someone dumps 10k coins on the market they are hoping to pick up 15k at a lower price.

Or some millionaire wants a paycheck for the month. Sell 6000 at 550, rebuy 600 at 400. Years salary in your pocket, no btc lost.
asganauei

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:23:37 PM

This isn't a fake recovery trap, it's a trap for panic sellers, look at the price in this moment!
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:01:15 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 06:54:27 PM by soccosocco

Up and down, up and down...
I really can't predict where we are going, but I hold and hope in some brighter future.
and I am more ready to $ 600 again  Grin
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

Those two charts look nothing alike. Huh

Does it mean the opposite of a dead cat bounce will happen? Huh

Should I wait for an "analyst confirmed uptrend and BUY rating" and end up paying double the price it is at now. Huh
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:13:38 PM

What will we do with fifteen thousand usb sticks dear? Smiley

i am satoshi
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:21:48 PM

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:25:54 PM

Yes it's a fun time to learn to trade.
Made 18% profit by trading and got caught hard whilst sleeping. Mistake in risk management Sad
Luckily still 8% profit in a few days which isn't bad.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
ihuntbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:36:40 PM

Big whales are laughin in your ass as you feed them cheap BTC. In 6 month, sellers = suicidal.
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:19:54 PM

nice

MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:58:02 PM

lol what?  omg spend it all on newegg now!

I just tried to make a purchase on www.scan.co.uk using Bitcoin.

It took too long for the confirmations to complete (almost 2 hours for 6 confirmations)....

Payment was refused....

Guess I will just pay with fiat instead and just have to put up with the total inconvenience of my order being processed and readied for dispatch within 5 minutes......

Tchoh, digital cash payments are sooooooooo 20th century!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:24:49 PM

I think the smart investors knew ahead of time to only invest what they could afford to loose and that is why we won't be going on an indefinite downtrend as the OP suggests.  This is hodl mentality has spread and it is obvious the dumpers will have to buy back at a loose if they keep gambling with their coins..  I think they keep hoping if they fud the coins will come but that plan does not seem to be working so good if you ask me.
Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:01:35 PM

Some think falllling is a troll but he might be right.

There's something wrong here. Bubbles come when you least expect them. too many people are expecting this bubble, it doesn't work like that.

The market is not clear, if we are in the capitulation phase, despair phase to follow and a lot of people will get burned.

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:06:45 PM

There's something wrong here. Bubbles come when you least expect them. too many people are expecting this bubble, it doesn't work like that.

The market is not clear, if we are in the capitulation phase, despair phase to follow and a lot of people will get burned.

https://i.imgflip.com/bewy4.jpg

Fixed that for ya.  BTW, Did you sell all your coins at $470 like Falllling told you to?  Because you were pretty sure he was right on the money.

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:16:17 PM

I think the smart investors knew ahead of time to only invest what they could afford to loose and that is why we won't be going on an indefinite downtrend as the OP suggests.  This is hodl mentality has spread and it is obvious the dumpers will have to buy back at a loose if they keep gambling with their coins..  I think they keep hoping if they fud the coins will come but that plan does not seem to be working so good if you ask me.

loose: not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached
lose: be deprived of or cease to have or retain

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Octavius

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:16:50 PM

Fixed that for ya.  BTW, Did you sell all your coins at $470 like Falllling told you to?  Because you were pretty sure he was right on the money.

No, I just give my advice. You are big enough to make your own decisions.
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:25:33 PM

It took too long for the confirmations to complete (almost 2 hours for 6 confirmations)....

Payment was refused....

The bulltards get angry when you point out stuff like this.
notme
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:33:44 PM

Payment was refused....

Or you could not be a cheapskate and include a 0.00001 BTC transaction fee.  Surely you can afford less than a penny.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Octavius

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:57:01 PM

Payment was refused....

History will tell who is right and smart and who is wrong and fool here...
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:02:07 PM

It is certainly surprising watching how people still reply to this kind of threads.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:52:08 AM

What determines bitcoin’s price?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:58:11 AM

its not what its who. and "who" is all who disagree with the current price and choose to act.

brewsterz

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:17:16 AM

Fixed that for ya.  BTW, Did you sell all your coins at $470 like Falllling told you to?  Because you were pretty sure he was right on the money.

https://i.imgur.com/g957dOi.jpg

FTFY

https://i.imgur.com/eig3sIg.jpg
itsAj

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:41:08 AM

This is exactly right. You should never invest/gamble something that you are not willing to lose and/or not willing to not have access to for a long time. This will not only prevent you from becoming financially ruined when your investment goes to zero, but will also allow/help you take emotion out of investing, helping to prevent you from wanting to buy when the price is high and sell when the price is low.
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:52:49 AM

totally, we need to shake weaker hands one more time. Sellers have to stop selling for the new rally to begin.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:09:11 AM

totally, we need to shake weaker hands one more time. Sellers have to stop selling for the new rally to begin.

there is no weak hands, stop lying
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:13:28 AM

Nice chart.

If anyone still don't think we are in bubble territory after seeing this chart.

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
simon28

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:35:46 AM

Nice chart.

Read this:

Is this how high you expect the next future bubble to go?

http://s14.postimg.org/iqpl8kvv5/bubble.png
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:48:20 AM

Yes, yess, feel these whales cheap coins, cmon kids, feed them, feed them until they cannot breathe from soo much cheap coins, make them FAAAT, BTC FAAAT. You are going to cry tears of fire and butthurt in 1 year. Print this thread, mark it with gold, then put fluorescent all over this reply.

maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:53:09 AM

Nice chart.

Read this:

so we've got an unidentified part of the dot com bubble chart randomly circled, with an idiot newbie claiming we are here for no reason except that he is fallings gimp, and another idiot claiming tulip manic(you're only the 48 millionth person to try and make that nonexistent connection) meanwhile no one has provided any reason for these things. you guys are about as reliable as miss cleo
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:10:19 PM

Nice chart.

Read this:

Tulip Mania?  Really?  You absolutely, positively have to be the dumbest M'Fer on this entire board.  In fact, your mere existence here drops the average intelligence quotient by 32 points.  There isn't a scenario imagineable where your views and input could be considered valuable in even the slightest of senses.

Welcome to ignore.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:13:26 PM

Falllling you idiot, you cropped the wrong part of the graph!  That part shows support for an up trend!
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:17:11 PM

Nice chart.

Read this:

Yes our graph looks exactly like the Tulip Craze (which only lasted 3 years)  Roll Eyes

Octavius

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:03:10 PM

so we've got an unidentified part of the dot com bubble chart randomly circled, with an idiot newbie claiming we are here for no reason except that he is fallings gimp, and another idiot claiming tulip manic(you're only the 48 millionth person to try and make that nonexistent connection) meanwhile no one has provided any reason for these things. you guys are about as reliable as miss cleo

The true idiot is the one who can't handle discussion and calls someone an idiot simply for disagreeing with him.

You should go to learn what is happening when we are in a truly vertical parabola and a fast sharp surge.

The large 30% move down from the last peak show the start of a bursting bubble.

thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:14:54 PM

Nice chart.

Read this:

Tulip Mania?  Really?  You absolutely, positively have to be the dumbest M'Fer on this entire board.  In fact, your mere existence here drops the average intelligence quotient by 32 points.  There isn't a scenario imagineable where your views and input could be considered valuable in even the slightest of senses.

Welcome to ignore.

My response to this is that, unlike Bitcoin, Tulips had no value and no utility.

Bitcoin obviously offers a hell of alot more than tulips do and it has the hashrate to support a $5xx price point

SMH at these fools
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

The true idiot is the one who can't handle discussion and calls someone an idiot simply for disagreeing with him.

You should go to learn what is happening when we are in a truly vertical parabola and a fast sharp surge.

The large 30% move down from the last peak show the start of a bursting bubble.

Disagree.  If you want intellectual debate, you need to offer an intelligent view/opinion in the first place.  Posting random charts and saying, "IT'S GOING TO FINAL CAPITULATION, DON'T LOOSE YOUR MONEY" is not a well founded, logical and rational view backed by fact and interpretation of those facts.

There's no question that the 'bubble popped' after the $1xxx heights (as far as btcers define bubbles).  However, this isn't even a bubble, the Tulip Mania was a bubble because it worked itself up, popped, and never returned even a marginal percentage of the value(s) obtained during the/its bubble.  Bitcoin surges up, and then corrects downwards.  The only possible period where BTC saw a 'bubble' was the $3x to $2 crash.  Sitting here and saying we're in a bubble and 'final capitulation' is coming is ignoring all of the facts and trends that BTC has gone through in favour of ignorance and misunderstanding of the real facts.
Octavius

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:59:39 PM

My response to this is that, unlike Bitcoin, Tulips had no value and no utility.

They had a value.

By 1636 the tulip bulb became the fourth leading export product of the Netherlands, after gin, herring and cheese. The price of tulips skyrocketed because of speculation in tulip futures among people who never saw the bulbs.

By 2013 the price of bitcoin skyrocketed because of speculation in cryptocurrencies futures among people who never saw the source code?
Octavius

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:26:50 PM

Sitting here and saying we're in a bubble and 'final capitulation' is coming is ignoring all of the facts and trends that BTC has gone through in favour of ignorance and misunderstanding of the real facts.

Be honest, are you 100% in bitcoin or 100% in fiat right now?

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:37:13 PM

Be honest, are you 100% in bitcoin or 100% in fiat right now?

http://zachandjody.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/15.jpg

Neither.  But it doesn't matter since I have a negative cost basis.  Yes, that's right, It could go to zero and I'd still be in the black.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:37:54 PM

Nice chart.

Read this:

Is this how high you expect the next future bubble to go?

This chart doesnt even relate to the market movement, at least come with something substantial if you wanna make us believe you.
nuff

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:41:58 PM

They had a value.

By 1636 the tulip bulb became the fourth leading export product of the Netherlands, after gin, herring and cheese. The price of tulips skyrocketed because of speculation in tulip futures among people who never saw the bulbs.

By 2013 the price of bitcoin skyrocketed because of speculation in cryptocurrencies futures among people who never saw the source code?

People who equate Bitcoin to tulip, don't know what is Bitcoin and don't know what they are talking about. It's like equating Internet to the dot com bubble. And here we all are, using the interwebs.
romerun
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:47:16 PM

600 in 4 days, mark my words here

Quote from: falllling link=topic=751536.msg8497553#msg8497553 date=140 :)8788551

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:47:47 PM

People who equate Bitcoin to tulip, don't know what is Bitcoin and don't know what they are talking about. It's like equating Internet to the dot com bubble. And here we all are, using the interwebs.

+1
miaviator
Donator

Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:52:10 PM

Marked.

Bogleg

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:12:05 PM

Marked.

Is there really any consequences of being wrong?
simon28

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:37:10 PM

You can plant a tulip bulb, get a flower, and each bulb splits into two bulbs every year. That's some sort of value, even if it's not a huge amount of value.
Mybitcoinz

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:44:46 PM

In this moment we have just dropped under the $500 line, it's time for another crash or it will recover?

romerun
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:05:19 PM

Marked.

Is there really any consequences of being wrong?

Yes, I let you kick the OP
bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:07:09 PM

If it falls to 400 then Im going all in as we all know that it will eventually recover. But,  while I think we will get into the 400's, I think it will be tough to get below 450.. if we get below that point, it will probably test the 400 point..
romerun
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:10:02 PM

If we don't break 600 soon we could go down 100-200 points,
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:39:25 PM

I honestly don't think we're going much lower than 490 in this particular correction. But there will of course be more severe corrections later on. I think BTC can gravitate towards 500 for a while.
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:54:46 PM

I honestly don't think we're going much lower than 490 in this particular correction. But there will of course be more severe corrections later on. I think BTC can gravitate towards 500 for a while.

Indicators disagree, daily stochastic RSI is around 80 meaning overbought.

I hope it does go up Cry

mrmousebtc

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

We are still in the downtrend started by the big bubble crash, let's hold and see when this drop will end.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:12:11 AM

We are still in the downtrend started by the big bubble crash, let's hold and see when this drop will end.

agreed, bitcoin is going to nowhere but down!
DonDev

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:18:47 AM

Relax and wait for bitcoin mining to hit next difficulty increase around 25% and watch the price go up after that. That alone will decrease the btc dump happening and increase the price.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:04:08 AM

Relax and wait for bitcoin mining to hit next difficulty increase around 25% and watch the price go up after that. That alone will decrease the btc dump happening and increase the price.

I think you underestimate the profit margin of some of those corporate mines.
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:38:09 PM

They had a value.

I would equate the blockchain technology to the internet. And bitcoin and all the altcoins to dotcom companies.

I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about.
tarmi
Legendary

Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:40:11 PM

They had a value.

I would equate the blockchain technology to the internet. And bitcoin and all the altcoins to dotcom companies.

I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about.

so, bitcoin = netscape

?
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:59:47 PM

Quote from: falllling link=topic=751536.msg8497553#msg8497553 date=140 :)8788551

too drastict, 4 days is a very short time for that prediction

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
transient858

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:14:20 PM

Lots of people will line up to buy at 400.

Last time it hit this low, there is a strong resistance at 400 and it stays there for over a month.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:25:03 PM

The Winklevii has an insanely big position and will buy as soon as they think price is getting way to low. We have "good whales" among us guaranteeing Bitcoin will not crash. Enjoy the buttburt months from now when it's higher than ever and you didnt bought/sold all of your cheapo ass coins to whales.

thehappybtc

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

Up and down, up and down... I really can't predict where we are going, but I hold and hope in some brighter future.

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
Bogleg

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:19:12 PM

The Winklevii has an insanely big position and will buy as soon as they think price is getting way to low. We have "good whales" among us guaranteeing Bitcoin will not crash. Enjoy the buttburt months from now when it's higher than ever and you didnt bought/sold all of your cheapo ass coins to whales.

They are the one that bring bitcoin all the way from 20 to over 260+.

The price crashed down to 66 later and stay below 100 for a while. I don't see any suppose whale trying to buy up all the coins to 200 before China bubble.
seventhgear

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:43:56 PM

If we don't break 600 soon we could go down 100-200 points,

We will continue to rebound in the 450$ 650$ range for a long time, maybe bitcoin have reached a sort of stability.
onlyu

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:49:53 PM

It seems like a lot of people are preparing to go all in at 400.

I might buy a few more at 400 and will sell it 500 for 20% gain.
Mirdude

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:05:44 PM

Back up to $510 now, it'll go up to $550 and drop around the $450-$500 mark.
Sevvero

Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:28:05 PM

Why?
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:33:19 AM

Why?

because $5xx is just a dead cat bounce! a fake recover!
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:47:51 AM

Why?

[/quote

It could be how long is a typical bounce anyways
That said if the price doesn't dip downward again then it could also be a support level.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
WeltMaster

Activity: 437

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:38:24 AM

Hahaha I really hate to give the game away but predicting the "xth" dead cat bounce is a hilarious strategy,

I'm predicting the next surge soon, all the indicators are starting to come together.

I think the next surge will not be slower and have a lower peak than expected, maybe around 3 months and maybe get us up to $2.5k
WillyBTC

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:46:39 AM

Hahaha I really hate to give the game away but predicting the "xth" dead cat bounce is a hilarious strategy,

I'm predicting the next surge soon, all the indicators are starting to come together.

I think the next surge will not be slower and have a lower peak than expected, maybe around 3 months and maybe get us up to $2.5k

Ah, a moon prediction? Interesting. What time frame, and what indicators are you looking at? I'd love to see a chart. The daily and weekly are quite bearish. Until I see a strong reversal on the daily, I make no assumptions about a big move to the upside.
btcpokerface

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:44:26 PM

The value has been stable for too many days now, probably soon there will be some movement.

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
routecrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:41:10 PM

504$ right now, the $400 value seems too far away from here to be reached in a couple of days.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:06:06 PM

Moon and stars told me that actually it's perpetual dead pussy bounce and its cycle always ends higher than previous one.
It's a shame that you cannot distinguish dead cat and dead pussy....
foggyb
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:03:53 PM

You can plant a tulip bulb, get a flower, and each bulb splits into two bulbs every year. That's some sort of [value exponential inflation, even if it's not a huge amount of negative value.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:42:54 PM

The value has been stable for too many days now, probably soon there will be some movement.

4-5 days is too many?  Grin
unpure

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:48:37 PM

4-5 days is too many?  Grin

The price has been pinned at range 495-505 for the last 4-5 days.

This is the moment of truth. Will bull prevail or will bear finally beat bull? Place your bet!!
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:54:27 PM

Yep the market may just be shaking off weak hands before prices increase once again Huh
or falllings prediction may come true Huh

Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:07:04 PM

Yep the market may just be shaking off weak hands before prices increase once again Huh

if fallling prediction will be true again, than it mean only one thing, fallling is a whales that is manipulating the market

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
fdiini

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:09:01 PM

Weak hand should be shaken off by now after 2 weeks of down trend.

The next resistance line is at around 400. If this level can not hold, then 400 is where it will be on next resistance test.
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:29:38 PM

if fallling prediction will be true again, than it mean only one thing, fallling is a whales that is manipulating the market

He is probably the minion of some whale that wants to get in.
Or he is a cunning bastard with a plan to drop bitcoin so low that the cascading upsurge will create a new ATH beyond your wildest dreams.

or he's perma-butthurt from selling his $1214 coins at $500

falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:19:42 AM

most of you can see the downfall of bitcoin coming but refuse to admit it
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:30:14 AM

most of you can see the downfall of bitcoin coming but refuse to admit it

Stupid is as stupid does.  And most certainly stupid is listening to you.
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:34:45 AM

looks very likely given the fast drop from 500+ wonder if it will go under 400 ?
Buo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:59:50 AM

looks very likely given the fast drop from 500+ wonder if it will go under 400 ?

The prediction will be true if we will see a little more panic sellers exiting the game in these days, but if not we will rise again.

Bogleg

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:53:55 PM

The prediction will be true if we will see a little more panic sellers exiting the game in these days, but if not we will rise again.

A lot of panic speculators in bitcoin right now. Time to get rid of them anyway.

In any case, if the price drop to 400, that will awake many sleeping giants.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:54:36 AM

A lot of panic speculators in bitcoin right now. Time to get rid of them anyway.

In any case, if the price drop to 400, that will awake many sleeping giants.

if the price drop to 1000,900,800,700,..400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 10, 1, 0.1, that will awake many sleeping giants.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:28:31 AM

its not what its who. and "who" is all who disagree with the current price and choose to act.

thank you
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:20:00 AM

it's happening
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:46:48 AM

drop is the only way out!
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:12:39 PM

it's happening

Where is it happening? price seems to be relatively stable.
cookmac

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:50:18 PM

You're my favourite troll. Every thread I see I enjoy more Smiley Part of me hopes you're a closet bull doing this for your own amusement.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:12:48 PM

You're my favourite troll. Every thread I see I enjoy more Smiley Part of me hopes you're a closet bull doing this for your own amusement.

He is everybody's favourite. Smiley
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:44:50 PM

Falllling becoming worried we won't see the long-promised big drop? Smiley Would be so good to see him being proven wrong. Almost more fun than having my stash appreciate in value! Almost.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:48:54 PM

Falllling becoming worried we won't see the long-promised big drop? Smiley Would be so good to see him being proven wrong. Almost more fun than having my stash appreciate in value! Almost.

i will be right again of cause
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:53:42 PM

i will be right again of cause course

FTFY Smiley
Yeah, there may be some more drops, sure. But your strategy of proclaiming Bitcoin's complete breakdown forever may prove to be faulty. I think it will prevail in the long-run, even if there are a few speed bumps along the road!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
minerpumpkin

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:09:06 PM

I too haven't really figured out his exact motives... He may be someone who has lost a lot of money and thus decided to get out of Bitcoin. He is now effectively convincing himself that it was the right decision! Human psychology is an interesting thing!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:49:54 PM

FTFY Smiley
Yeah, there may be some more drops, sure. But your strategy of proclaiming Bitcoin's complete breakdown forever may prove to be faulty. I think it will prevail in the long-run, even if there are a few speed bumps along the road!

thanks, can't tell much about the future of long-term now, the final capitulation problem comes first
itsAj

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:15:45 PM

FTFY Smiley
Bitcoin will of course have it's share of bubbles and it's share of crashes, but over the long run it will likely increase in value. What will ultimately cause the price to increase is more people using it and adopting it for the majority of their commerce.
romerun
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:49:16 PM

well, volume is very low, I guess most ppl who sell at this point are pro miners. So this could turn to be double bottom.
oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:20:07 AM

Got to admit anyone who has anything invested in bitcoin right now probably is worried and I can't say I blame them. Worrying is only our way of dealing with what we are seeing. I truly believe we will see it go up but it's just taking time.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:48:41 AM

$456.3 and continue to go down!
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:52:22 AM

Where? Bitstamp 463 Bitfinex 464...

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:01:24 AM

that's its low in 24hours

it'll get lower don't worry

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
mraveragejoe

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:15:18 AM

I don't worry just because bitcoin will rise again one day nad that day could be closer than expected.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:19:25 AM

that's its low in 24hours

it'll get lower don't worry

Cool, thanks, ok  Roll Eyes