Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:52:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Enough $460 sideways, time to drop to $3xx  (Read 6981 times)
ihuntbtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:36:40 PM

Big whales are laughin in your ass as you feed them cheap BTC. In 6 month, sellers = suicidal.
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:19:54 PM

nice

MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:58:02 PM

lol what?  omg spend it all on newegg now!

I just tried to make a purchase on www.scan.co.uk using Bitcoin.

It took too long for the confirmations to complete (almost 2 hours for 6 confirmations)....

Payment was refused....

Guess I will just pay with fiat instead and just have to put up with the total inconvenience of my order being processed and readied for dispatch within 5 minutes......

Tchoh, digital cash payments are sooooooooo 20th century!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:24:49 PM

I would hate to have a lot of money invested in bitcoin right now, it would definitely be hard to get a good night's sleep. I'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of seeing their investments struggle and gradually lose money, and are probably cutting their loose to sack it away in the stock markets or spend it on newegg.

I think the smart investors knew ahead of time to only invest what they could afford to loose and that is why we won't be going on an indefinite downtrend as the OP suggests.  This is hodl mentality has spread and it is obvious the dumpers will have to buy back at a loose if they keep gambling with their coins..  I think they keep hoping if they fud the coins will come but that plan does not seem to be working so good if you ask me.
Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:01:35 PM

Some think falllling is a troll but he might be right.

There's something wrong here. Bubbles come when you least expect them. too many people are expecting this bubble, it doesn't work like that.

The market is not clear, if we are in the capitulation phase, despair phase to follow and a lot of people will get burned.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:06:45 PM

There's something wrong here. Bubbles come when you least expect them. too many people are expecting this bubble, it doesn't work like that.

The market is not clear, if we are in the capitulation phase, despair phase to follow and a lot of people will get burned.

https://i.imgflip.com/bewy4.jpg

Fixed that for ya.  BTW, Did you sell all your coins at $470 like Falllling told you to?  Because you were pretty sure he was right on the money.

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:16:17 PM

I would hate to have a lot of money invested in bitcoin right now, it would definitely be hard to get a good night's sleep. I'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of seeing their investments struggle and gradually lose money, and are probably cutting their loose to sack it away in the stock markets or spend it on newegg.

I think the smart investors knew ahead of time to only invest what they could afford to loose and that is why we won't be going on an indefinite downtrend as the OP suggests.  This is hodl mentality has spread and it is obvious the dumpers will have to buy back at a loose if they keep gambling with their coins..  I think they keep hoping if they fud the coins will come but that plan does not seem to be working so good if you ask me.

loose: not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached
lose: be deprived of or cease to have or retain

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Octavius

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:16:50 PM

Fixed that for ya.  BTW, Did you sell all your coins at $470 like Falllling told you to?  Because you were pretty sure he was right on the money.

No, I just give my advice. You are big enough to make your own decisions.
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:25:33 PM

It took too long for the confirmations to complete (almost 2 hours for 6 confirmations)....

Payment was refused....

The bulltards get angry when you point out stuff like this.
notme
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:33:44 PM

Payment was refused....

Or you could not be a cheapskate and include a 0.00001 BTC transaction fee.  Surely you can afford less than a penny.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Octavius

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:57:01 PM

Payment was refused....

History will tell who is right and smart and who is wrong and fool here...
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:02:07 PM

It is certainly surprising watching how people still reply to this kind of threads.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:52:08 AM

What determines bitcoin’s price?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:58:11 AM

What determines bitcoin’s price?

its not what its who. and "who" is all who disagree with the current price and choose to act.

brewsterz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:17:16 AM

Fixed that for ya.  BTW, Did you sell all your coins at $470 like Falllling told you to?  Because you were pretty sure he was right on the money.

https://i.imgur.com/g957dOi.jpg

FTFY

https://i.imgur.com/eig3sIg.jpg
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:41:08 AM

This is exactly right. You should never invest/gamble something that you are not willing to lose and/or not willing to not have access to for a long time. This will not only prevent you from becoming financially ruined when your investment goes to zero, but will also allow/help you take emotion out of investing, helping to prevent you from wanting to buy when the price is high and sell when the price is low.
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:52:49 AM

totally, we need to shake weaker hands one more time. Sellers have to stop selling for the new rally to begin.
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:09:11 AM

totally, we need to shake weaker hands one more time. Sellers have to stop selling for the new rally to begin.

there is no weak hands, stop lying
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:13:28 AM

Nice chart.

If anyone still don't think we are in bubble territory after seeing this chart.

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: