Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Enough $460 sideways, time to drop to $3xx  (Read 6984 times)
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:45:46 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 05:47:43 AM by falllling

we are right now going back to $4xx, yes, what you saw these days was just another dead cat bounce as i keep telling you Smiley

bitcoin is not going to anywhere but down, $4xx and $3xx, drop your hope and sell now to cut loose!

remember NEVER buy in any fake recover traps next time!

dead cat bounce at first time:

second time:

third time:
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:13:29 AM

I would hate to have a lot of money invested in bitcoin right now, it would definitely be hard to get a good night's sleep. I'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of seeing their investments struggle and gradually lose money, and are probably cutting their loose to sack it away in the stock markets or spend it on newegg.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
ZeroEnergy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:17:05 AM

I would hate to have a lot of money invested in bitcoin right now, it would definitely be hard to get a good night's sleep. I'm sure a lot of people are getting tired of seeing their investments struggle and gradually lose money, and are probably cutting their loose to sack it away in the stock markets or spend it on newegg.

lol what?  omg spend it all on newegg now!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:18:10 AM

No time to explain. Honey we are going to spend our life savings at newegg.  Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:19:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15652.0

Wait, so sell those coins?  Are you sure?

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:24:02 AM

Not really.  I have a substantial amount invested and I sleep just fine.  Up, down, up, down.  Same boat rocking in the same ocean.  NBD.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:27:28 AM

No time to explain. Honey we are going to spend our life savings at newegg.  Grin

HAHAHA  Grin

Are people seriously spending Bitcoin on stuff they do not really need instead of selling when they want to divest?
brewsterz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:27:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dzFjDUA.jpg
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:44:23 AM

I am gearing up this time to buy at 350-400 this time.

Remember, there are insane amount of money are invested into ASIC mining. There will be miners will stop the mining to buy it if is cheaper to buy than mine.
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:34:37 AM

Desperate to buy at sub $400!!

Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:30:04 AM

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:21:13 AM

The price is dropping a bit since yesterday but I don't think we will ever see sub 400$ prices.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:52:39 PM

The price is dropping a bit since yesterday but I don't think we will ever see sub 400$ prices.

I'd gander we will see a few more flash crashes deep into the $300 if not $200 in a desperate attempt to get us HODLers to sell.  Don't be a bitch, hodl and buy when they try to manipulate.  When someone dumps 10k coins on the market they are hoping to pick up 15k at a lower price.
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:10:38 PM

I'd gander we will see a few more flash crashes deep into the $300 if not $200 in a desperate attempt to get us HODLers to sell.  Don't be a bitch, hodl and buy when they try to manipulate.  When someone dumps 10k coins on the market they are hoping to pick up 15k at a lower price.

Or some millionaire wants a paycheck for the month. Sell 6000 at 550, rebuy 600 at 400. Years salary in your pocket, no btc lost.
asganauei

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:23:37 PM

This isn't a fake recovery trap, it's a trap for panic sellers, look at the price in this moment!
soccosocco

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:01:15 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 06:54:27 PM by soccosocco

Up and down, up and down...
I really can't predict where we are going, but I hold and hope in some brighter future.
and I am more ready to $ 600 again  Grin
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

Those two charts look nothing alike. Huh

Does it mean the opposite of a dead cat bounce will happen? Huh

Should I wait for an "analyst confirmed uptrend and BUY rating" and end up paying double the price it is at now. Huh
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:13:38 PM

What will we do with fifteen thousand usb sticks dear? Smiley

i am satoshi
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:21:48 PM

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:25:54 PM

Yes it's a fun time to learn to trade.
Made 18% profit by trading and got caught hard whilst sleeping. Mistake in risk management Sad
Luckily still 8% profit in a few days which isn't bad.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: