Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][-BITTREX]-[XBM][ PoS][4.7M][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 76589 times)
BitMoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:42:53 AM

I think that 2 btc is what I asked Busoni to send..Can you check is the same send address as the 0.5 we sent? I didn't know he paid it coz is not on our public ledger yet.

https://blockchain.info/address/12SXqx9PhsveKwUnNP2f4Lz9HsMqnuyWU9

I will check with him tomorrow to double check.

It is. Just checked! I am adding you right now.

dev, how about Web wallet?
Web wallet is ready :-)

Devs started IPO with escrow through the forum and promised to destroy all remaining coins from the IPO but instead dumped them all on Bittrex and bailed.
That's really sad :-( I will send all remaining coins to C-CEX, so no need to be afraid of something like that. They will destroy remaining premine!

what's the plan of  XBM ATM's
I will order machines where you can convert your XBM for Euro or USD and vice versa.

the machine is so expensive, only use the ipo fund is so faw away. what will you do
I am a developer. Not a pumper. I make things work. I make things.

Read here please https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745367.msg8426726#msg8426726

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:56:08 AM

Hello Dev so everything is o.k now? I haven't seen Busoni around all day just asked the Mods they said he afk atm..I will be in contact in the morning. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:05:24 AM

Hello Dev so everything is o.k now? I haven't seen Busoni around all day just asked the Mods they said he afk atm..I will be in contact in the morning. Smiley
Yes. Everything is fine. I checked the address from which funds came and it's the same address you sent your previous investment.
I have updated spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit#gid=0
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:10:22 AM

Yes. Everything is fine. I checked the address from which funds came and it's the same address you sent your previous investment.
I have updated spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit#gid=0

cool yes just got reply from Busoni lol.sorry about that..I also will make a nice blog review tomorrow..today has been manic.. Wink..Thank you Dev..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:30:41 AM

We need an android wallet too, would you be willing to make us one too? I will pm you tomorrow. Smiley. We like to work with nice COINS AND DEVS together.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:39:52 AM

Dev please check your PMs. Also, can we please get an IRC channel going? It'll help build the community.

BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:54:09 AM

We need an android wallet too, would you be willing to make us one too? I will pm you tomorrow. Smiley. We like to work with nice COINS AND DEVS together.
We can talk after XBM launches. I need to focus on XBM first, so everything goes according my plan. If that's okay?

Dev please check your PMs. Also, can we please get an IRC channel going? It'll help build the community.
I am not a big a fan of IRC. I'll be idle and reply to Private Messages, if that means anything?
But sure, create a channel if you want!
I had 3 PMS, can't reply to each one, sorry for delay. "Newbie restrictions".. :-)

Spreadsheet updated https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit#gid=0
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:59:08 AM

We can talk after XBM launches. I need to focus on XBM first, so everything goes according my plan. If that's okay?

I am not a big a fan of IRC. I'll be idle and reply to Private Messages, if that means anything?
I had 3 PMS, can't reply to each one, sorry for delay. "Newbie restrictions".. :-)

Spreadsheet updated https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit#gid=0

That's more than fair.. Smiley. We will be here to support in our way.  W were told you are a great and decent Dev, hence we wanted to increase our asset stake by buying into a good coin. Smiley.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:10:58 AM

Yea that sounds cool. Even if you just stay idle, that is plenty. Im sure people will stop by and ask questions now and then, and youll respond at your leisure. But if they see you logged in, its always a good sign. Channel is #BitMoCoin. Qiwoman2, would you be willing to take OP and help the irc community grow? I know you are very active in the troll boxes and forums and well known and respected in the community.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:13:43 AM

Ok we have opened #bitmo and #bitmocoin. You guys choose. Can you also update it on the thread OP too? thanks guys

BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 06:16:26 AM

Ok we have opened #bitmo and #bitmocoin. You guys choose. Can you also update it on the thread OP too? thanks guys
Let's avoid the word "coin" :-) ( Don't pay attention to my nickname, long story and you know it heh )
We'll use #bitmo, how does it sound? Let's make that our official channel.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:20:23 AM

Let's avoid the word "coin" :-) ( Don't pay attention to my nickname, long story and you know it heh )

I couldn't agree more  Smiley . I wouldn't like this project related to Poopoo-coin or Peepee-coin, that's just pathetic.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:24:59 AM

I couldn't agree more  Smiley . I wouldn't like this project related to Poopoo-coin of Peepee-coin, that's just pathetic.

Ok #bitmo it is! channel is open on IRC

Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:31:05 AM

Links to IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/bitmo

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
kishan889

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:02:54 AM

I was banned again. Forced to pay a fee in order my IP gets unbanned.

XBM - BitMo is a 100%, Green coin. The only technological process which will be involved is a multipool, which will be paying in XBM.
A true coin made for traders & merchants.

Anonymous coin. ( Source will be posted on Git after ICO ends. Everyone will be able to check the source - I am looking for a trusted member to inspect our code privately, so he confirms my claims.)
With Anonymous (Encrypted) Messaging through wallet. - BitMessaging - You can either enable it, or disable it in the QT.
Changable UI
Algorithm: X13 hashing algorithms
Retarget Time: 20 seconds
Target Spacing: 60 seconds
Minimum Stake Age: 4 hours
Maximum Stake Age: 24 hours
Max Coins: 5.5M (5,500,000 ICO, 4,500,000 PoS will be distributed over 5 years.)
PoS: Generates 4,500,000 over about 5 years (10%)

Wallets will be posted after ICO ends. - Android / iOS 2-4 days after.

Multipools - I will contact some multipool owners to see if they are interested to add XBM as a payout option, after ICO ends.

We will need to spread the word about BitMo.
If You can translate this topic to one of the languages I have in the OP, You will be rewarded with $20 at price that day.

Exchanges - Coming soon! :-)

ICO will run for 7 days from the announcement date. Coins which wont get sold, will be sent to a burn address.
Proof will be posted. ( Will record the entire process )

There will be two (2) stages of ICO.

First stage (Early bird): 2.75 million coins will be sold per 0.00001000 Satoshi ( 1000 Satoshi )
Second stage (This bird was late): 2.75 million coins will be sold per 0.00001300 Satoshi (1300 Satoshi )

Minimum investment per user is 0.05BTC - Maximum investment 5BTC.

ICO SPREADSHEET https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit#gid=0

Here is escrow's ( devthedev ) message and address:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

The official escrow address for this distribution is, 17J3LguB3ULW41oEDwZKrSg7e6RfWB6mYs

Upon release of the agreed amount of XBM to the buyers, the held Bitcoin will be released to the seller, HardForkComing

If any issues arise with the distribution I will provide mediation and release the Bitcoin to the party with the most compelling evidence.

Let me know if you have any questions!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v0.3.1
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJT85yKAAoJEFkJihs2GslbW50H/3dibV/ZmeeISXSxdS+op44M
66nO1m6BTPSPSiezZYPXLpBPk0BgSqPvTNPwJII4zt3nRT4uIYs4HgCmE5JCTD81
Y5dh9DxgNb3SAh1+eAT+ktQsXiG7V/ulqwj1fmSuhsFsxbt+aGbIjWfiZw67Sfev
YJ78hXDppDNP7Rfdvee93+qylb1zrz+S5hafDhr5Cyo41eSisXhSOm4y1rg+lVJV
Ymz+0YH9onCvpr89X8TpsRj0LAT4IsG+3UswBclhRcawGGoQJsG3LDxX9H8qIkwK
H03JO1X777eIEJoF0YOP6ulpG68V64oSWGMf59GqGR7Jg57ShwG5/usEuTWcQJg=
=QTft
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Reason why I don't host XBM ICO on an exchange is the following:

a) Many users use different exchanges.
b) I'd like to avoid having big chunk of XBM on just one exchange.
c) It's a 100% PoS coin. Which means you gain a interest. Interest of 10% per year. Exchanges don't pay you interest. So, it's better if I send coins to private wallets, than doing anything else. ( Please correct me if I'm wrong or if you don't agree with this step. Don't forget, escrows are accepted.)

I specialize in C/C++/Python and I find it easy to work on Bitcoin & other coin sources.
Currently I am porting Litecoin's Electrum fork to make it work with BitMo. Current progress: 50% ( Started like a week ago, or so. Not sure how much time will be needed to finish it and run debug. )
2nd thing I'm working at this moment is a online-hot-wallet. ETA 3-5 days.
After I finish things mentioned above, I will start working on stealth addresses.

Please excuse me for not making a professional website. I am not good with website development. Will post bounties in BTC to get a better one in the near future!

- AVOID - panicking if you don't see me online. I have a life as well.
Due the nature of this forum, I'm not going to make a self moderated topic. Everyone has the right to express his opinion. Just avoid FUD, drama and nonsense ( off-topic ).

Small tease :-) ( I'm working on Linux )

"Photoshopped?". Escrow or any other reputable member of BitcoinTalk.org community can test the wallet so I prove its legitimacy.

~HFC~

Nice but i think i have some confusion in Pos phase

Is POS interest is 10% per annum ?
BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 07:09:12 AM

Nice but i think i have some confusion in Pos phase

Is POS interest is 10% per annum ?
That's correct. It's 10% per year.
BitMoPR

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:35:10 AM

Hey guys, here to help the BitMo Dev out.

We recieved a .28BTC which has been added to the closed list until Dev is on to modify the list. Please from now on Use C-CEX. Anything after this sent to escrow will be returned.

C-CEX has also looked at the source. You can find the rest of the ICO on C-CEX. All previously sold coins (1,473,964) will be handed out by us Via Escrow, the rest will be done by ordering from C-CEX.
Orderbook: https://c-cex.com/?p=xbm-btc
C-CEX Tweet: https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/503504950744580096
C-CEX Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ccexcom?ref=hl
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:47:44 PM

Spreadsheet updated. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit#gid=0
Near 10  BTC have been collected so far :-)

BIT MONEY! I am yet to receive confirmation from the escrow about my investment  Sad
I have added your transaction into the spreadsheet, MsCollec. I'm not sure if devthedev is confirming via PM. Your funds are safe in his personal wallet.

When will we be able to check web wallet?
12-18 hours from now. Setting firewalls. Will need someone to test with me.
Please PM me if you're interested. I can give you 10-20 coins to play with.

What's going on dev. I send you a message for webwallet verification but you didn't reply to my question. Instead you send me the escrow wallet address...

It seems you avoid the question in this topic too.

Did anyone check the webwallet already?

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:52:52 PM

When will we receive our coin ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 02:03:22 PM

Spreadsheet updated. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit#gid=0
Near 10  BTC have been collected so far :-)

BIT MONEY! I am yet to receive confirmation from the escrow about my investment  Sad
I have added your transaction into the spreadsheet, MsCollec. I'm not sure if devthedev is confirming via PM. Your funds are safe in his personal wallet.

When will we be able to check web wallet?
12-18 hours from now. Setting firewalls. Will need someone to test with me.
Please PM me if you're interested. I can give you 10-20 coins to play with.

What's going on dev. I send you a message for webwallet verification but you didn't reply to my question. Instead you send me the escrow wallet address...

It seems you avoid the question in this topic too.

Did anyone check the webwallet already?
What do you want me to reply? That I don't need any testers? It's tested, it's working.
I'll post later, regarding web wallet.

When will we receive our coin ?
After ICO ends.

We are on C-CEX :-)

https://c-cex.com/?p=xbm-btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: