Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][-BITTREX]-[XBM][ PoS][4.7M][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 76593 times)
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:24:50 PM

Dear XBM investors,

It has come to our attention that when we left blank PoW blocks to move the blockchain for the first day or so, to make sure there was no freezes like other PoS only coins have had, someone decided to do a massive overtake of the network (11Mh/s right now verse the 250kh/s we were mining with to move the chain).

Because of this, we were not able to send out coins due to "double spending" errors resulting from this anonymous person. As of now the chain is under his control and he can do as he pleases because of this.

We found this immediately during some checks and realize this requires a re-launch. We are not here to scam or let people get screwed over. We said we'd pull this off and we will, but there is no other option at this point.

We will be working with C-Cex as they froze the wallets and will keep backups of everyones balance so they can be refund as soon as things are fixed.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

This will be fixed quickly not a major issue since the coin has no block rewards. Probably done by someone that saw the potential in this coin.

Take your time

Well this is strange indeed that's someone tried to fuck up the coin's start...

Not really, some kid noticed the low hashrate and decided to fuck with the coin - I could've forked it with my measly miner.

This is an easy fix, no one will lose anything.
I hate crypto sometimes
Didn't expect this would happen. I'm working as fast as I can to get things fixed.
Shit happen. I've seen other coins having same issues in the past.
You've handled this correctly. You could just disappear, but you didn't. So I'll stick around!

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
cyaadz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:36:26 PM

Hope you can get it sorted soon, this coin shows a lot of promise Smiley
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:40:32 PM

Wow, I woke up to a wallet under maintenance on c-cex. Hope this gets sorted out correctly.

DELETED
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:42:50 PM

I woke up too late to get into ico... hmm i guess i'll wait to get in after this gets sorted out.
BitMoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:46:16 PM

Dear XBM investors,

It has come to our attention that when we left blank PoW blocks to move the blockchain for the first day or so, to make sure there was no freezes like other PoS only coins have had, someone decided to do a massive overtake of the network (11Mh/s right now verse the 250kh/s we were mining with to move the chain).

Because of this, we were not able to send out coins due to "double spending" errors resulting from this anonymous person. As of now the chain is under his control and he can do as he pleases because of this.

We found this immediately during some checks and realize this requires a re-launch. We are not here to scam or let people get screwed over. We said we'd pull this off and we will, but there is no other option at this point.

We will be working with C-Cex as they froze the wallets and will keep backups of everyones balance so they can be refund as soon as things are fixed.

This will be fixed quickly not a major issue since the coin has no block rewards. Probably done by someone that saw the potential in this coin.

Take your time

Not really, some kid noticed the low hashrate and decided to fuck with the coin - I could've forked it with my measly miner.

I hate crypto sometimes
Didn't expect this would happen. I'm working as fast as I can to get things fixed.
You've handled this correctly. You could just disappear, but you didn't. So I'll stick around!
Like I said, this is a long term project. I have dedicated a lot of my time to see it succeeding. I wont let anyone down and I'll work even harder now. I see there's interest to shut down XBM for some reason. I guess I'm doing something right.
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:55:14 PM

Dear XBM investors,

Take your time

I hate crypto sometimes
Like I said, this is a long term project. I have dedicated a lot of my time to see it succeeding. I wont let anyone down and I'll work even harder now. I see there's interest to shut down XBM for some reason. I guess I'm doing something right.

Dev, I have complete confidence in you.
Your word is the best contract that I have.
Again, I appreciate all the effort you are doing.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:56:58 PM

Dear XBM investors,

Take your time

I hate crypto sometimes

Thanks for sticking it out!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:07:53 PM

Just to make things clear for XBM investors.

C-CEX did great job so far. They have everyone's balances, so you don't have to worry about your coins.
After I push the new wallet out, they will add new daemon and everyone's going to have his coins.

Regarding investors who bought via escrow, same thing. I have all the information needed to send coins out.

Regarding issue fix progress? I am generating the Genesis Block.
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:10:57 PM

Listen Dev this shit crypto world people are always trying to scam in one way or another it happens. You haven't bounced and you are working to fix it. This is not the first time someone has fucked with a coins launch by trying to mine or fork the coin and it won't be the last.

Just keep pushing and ask your community for help if you need it we all want this coin to succeed...
BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:15:57 PM

Listen Dev this shit crypto world people are always trying to scam in one way or another it happens. You haven't bounced and you are working to fix it. This is not the first time someone has fucked with a coins launch by trying to mine or fork the coin and it won't be the last.

Just keep pushing and ask your community for help if you need it we all want this coin to succeed...
I am aware of that. Thank you for your kind words. I'm motivated more than I was yesterday.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAA BITMOOOOO!
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:16:18 PM

Did it sell out?

If not, how many coins are to be destroyed?

Bump.
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:21:01 PM

I am aware of that. Thank you for your kind words. I'm motivated more than I was yesterday.

Thats what we want to hear Smiley
BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:22:21 PM

Did it sell out?

If not, how many coins are to be destroyed?

Bump.
Sorry, didn't see that one.

From C-CEX:

2014-08-26 09:19:21 -755858.96692306 XBM to destroy

So, new total amount should be : 4.744.142
winevirus

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:23:33 PM

Thats what we want to hear Smiley

Your name is familiar.
BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:30:04 PM

New Genesis Block is done.

Will keep everyone updated.
pregoRI

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:42:36 PM

i  got double amount of xmb in wallet, righ after i submit address to the dev ...
BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:54:01 PM

i  got double amount of xmb in wallet, righ after i submit address to the dev ...
Yes, I was sending those coins. Then double spend started happening.

I will release new wallets soon!
pregoRI

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:54:59 PM

then i can erase this one ?
BitMoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:07:16 PM

then i can erase this one ?
Yes, you should delete your entire folder with blockchain and everything else.

%APPDATA% folder, BitMo
pregoRI

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:10:32 PM

ok, thanks and keep up the good work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: