Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][-BITTREX]-[XBM][ PoS][4.7M][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 76601 times)
cyaadz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:41:39 PM

this got my attention from bittrex chat. so a multipool, encrypted messaging and online wallet which looks like it was designed by a 10 year old. lol so overpriced and people actually invested in this lol il buy some at 100 sats for a quick pump and dump

Says the person who invested in cluster.

Someone hold my coffee, I can't stop laughing.
BitMoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:42:56 PM

this got my attention from bittrex chat. so a multipool, encrypted messaging and online wallet which looks like it was designed by a 10 year old. lol so overpriced and people actually invested in this lol il buy some at 100 sats for a quick pump and dump
Appreciate your comment. :-)

You forgot:

a) Anonymous coin
b) Developer who can actually code and delivers what he says.
c) Developer who could vanish with near 40 BTC after code got forked.
d)
Please excuse me for not making a professional website. I am not good with website development. Will post bounties in BTC to get a better one in the near future!
e) Electrum wallet in progress.
f) Android wallet coming out this Sunday.

But yeah. You don't even check the thread to understand what's going on, yet, you judge.
I'll judge too. You're a ugly troll. No hard feelings, troll.
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:43:17 PM

Well cluster wasn't a bad thing in the end, you just had to have big balls rofl...
cyaadz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:44:51 PM

Let's not feed the trolls, they don't stop asking for food if you do Smiley
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:46:37 PM

You forgot:

a) Anonymous coin
d)
Please excuse me for not making a professional website. I am not good with website development. Will post bounties in BTC to get a better one in the near future!

But yeah. You don't even check the thread to understand what's going on, yet, you judge.

lol android wallet is so last year, so many anonymous coins nothing new yes once hype goes down you will be. you have nothing to offer. just a easy way for you to make btc. nice pay day for your skills
when is your next coin coming.

i see you have no proof of developer well maybe you can buy a designer for your next coin as you have made btc with this coin.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:47:27 PM

of course i did who wouldn't buy at 4000sats lol my posts on cluster was posted to make dev scrap coin so i can profit. lol. xbm will not go far.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:49:42 PM

of course i did who wouldn't buy at 4000sats lol my posts on cluster was posted to make dev scrap coin so i can profit. lol. xbm will not go far.

Whatever, you opinion smells of a$$hole.

DELETED
BitMoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:51:36 PM

Let's not feed the trolls, they don't stop asking for food if you do Smiley
I serve facts, not food :-P They can't fight the facts.

Regarding price..

AERO: 7M coins in PoW. 0.00005199 satoshi, 24HR high.
SDC, near same specs, above 15k satoshi.

XBM? 4.7M coins in total. 4 hours on C-CEX, 1000 satoshi.

Don't get delusional, trolls.

So sweet. :-)

You forgot:

a) Anonymous coin
d)

lol android wallet is so last year, so many anonymous coins nothing new yes once hype goes down you will be. you have nothing to offer. just a easy way for you to make btc. nice pay day for your skills
when is your next coin coming.

i see you have no proof of developer well maybe you can buy a designer for your next coin as you have made btc with this coin.
Oh, PoD. wow. You mean bribing twitter people in order I get 5 shiny stars on a banner? No, thank you.
Read here, and get the facts straight:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745367.msg8426726#msg8426726

PS: You skipped "ELECTRUM", waiting a negative comment on that as well. :-)
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:51:43 PM

lol your holding is gonna smell when its at 100 sats lol

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:52:26 PM

Ancientcoins = SYScoin investor,Blacktoken investor,Cluster investor

Thewolfofcrypto

einc.io

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:53:37 PM

lol your holding is gonna smell when its at 100 sats lol
Bet your butthurt so much right now your ass is bleeding, that's a very unfortunate situation for you to be in.

ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:54:14 PM

Ancientcoins = SYScoin investor,Blacktoken investor,Cluster investor

lol and yes made money on all three, lol your the guy who called usecoin legit. hahaha how did that work out for your followers. lol its funny how you think you know what your doing lol

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
WarrEagle

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:55:30 PM

No one knows what they are doing, It's all educated guesswork and guts...apparently you have neither of those.

DELETED
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:56:44 PM

hahaha ipo at 1000 and 1300 i can buy that now lol you lot rushed to buy it in ico hahaha gonna love watching this fall to the ground and enjoy the shit wolfofcrypto always get after his shitty tips

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Thewolfofcrypto

einc.io

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

hahaha ipo at 1000 and 1300 i can buy that now lol you lot rushed to buy it in ico hahaha gonna love watching this fall to the ground and enjoy the shit wolfofcrypto always get after his shitty tips
Enjoy buying below IPO seeing as the sell orders go as low as 1350 lmao, real smart observation there.

WarrEagle

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:00:31 PM

Yup go ahead, get that 2100 at ICO phase 2 pricing. Some people can't open their mouths without diarrhea falling out.

DELETED
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:01:30 PM

Enjoy buying below IPO seeing as the sell orders go as low as 1350 lmao, real smart observation there.

people waiting to sell people put up your buy order so they can get out from this disaster. another one of wolf tip will end in the gutters

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:03:32 PM

Kids gonna be kids. lol

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:04:19 PM

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Thewolfofcrypto

einc.io

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:04:47 PM

Kids gonna be kids. lol
#CryptoFamous

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: